A FATED LOVE

By yassureader

On her bachelor night she came to know that her fiance is cheating on her, still she didn't breakdown emotion... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
new story
New story
Bonus chapter
New Story

Chapter 35

4K 317 131
By yassureader

Hello readers

Let's begin

Swara's point of view

We all were having dinner peacefully on a large table after being exhaust of whole day's fun and banter, all were praising Nisha and Kabir's preparation for party as well as games, idea of refreshment through stall etc etc, between all this I noticed something secretly is going between boys, Nisha was saying thank you to everybody who were praising her but Kabir didn't comment in fact he didn't even said thank you then I noticed he is looking towards beside me I tilt my head and found my dear husband was signaling something to him, then I noticed not only Sanskar but Rey and Karan bhai is also involved in this steering game, I instantly got that they are up to something which they are trying to hide from everybody specially from their spouse.

I was going to ask from Sanskar but stopped myself thinking if he is hiding it means will not accept it easily either he will act or he will surely lie as well as become alert too that I had a boggle on him that's why I decided don't let them come to know that I have boggle on them.

I tried to get what these boys are up to but didn't find anything that's why being tired I left all this and went in my room.

Swara's point of view ends

Sanskar woke up slowly without disturbing Swara's sleep, got down from bed and went out with slow steps after kissing angel's forehead, as he went out slowly with silent steps shutting door without sound, Swara open her eyes, stood up slowly and follow him, he saw him from far corridor entering in Rey and Kabir's combine room and after him Karan also entered in that room.

" hmmm I was right these boys are really up to something"......... Swara mumbles to himself and went towards Siya's room.

Swara knocked and wake Siya up, she became confused seeing Karan is not in room then Swara in front of her room.

" Swara you here at this time?, anything serious?"........ Siya asked in half sleepy mood while rubbing her eyes.

" bhabhi open your eyes, in which world you are didn't you realise Karan bhai is not in room"......... Swara tried to jerk her from sleep and she succeeded.

" yes where he went and how did you know?"....... Siya asked in confusion.

" because I saw all boys going in Rey and Karan's room, at dinner table only I got that they all are up to something, and now see"............ Swara's word flee her sleep away.

" what? But why? For what? And what they are planning"......... Siya become hyper as well as tense.

" relax bhabhi you should not get hyper and tense in this condition and regarding boys then don't worry, we will find out"........ Swara said and both went towards Rey and Kabir's room and in between Swara called Naina and told her same thing and asked her to come there, because of phone ring Nisha's sleep gets disturb because they both were sleeping in same room that's why she too come with her out of curiosity.

Now all girls were standing in front of boy's room and listening their conversation which was enough loud for them to hear it clearly.

" thank you bhai you saved us, otherwise bhabhi will get to know about this and our whole plan would be flopped"......... Kabir thanked Sanskar.

" you are always welcome, actually I caught Swara's deep gaze on us when we were steering each other that's why I message you all that behave very normal talk only through message and only come out of room when I will message you, when Swara slept then I came out silently".......... Sanskar told them everything.

" you are a genius Sanskar how cleverly you fooled Shona"........... Karan praised him.

" thanks Karan"........ Sanskar took praise wholeheartedly.

Outside room
All girls eyes become wide and anger came in Swara's eyes......." youuuuu Sanskar you, let me tell, youuu fooled me, let me show you who am I"......... Swara angrily pulled up her sleeves up and was about to enter inside the room but rest all girls stopped her by  holding her waist they plead her to let them listen what they are up to, why this secret meeting.

Inside
" but guys I am confuse what is the harm to involve girls in this"........ Sanskar asked innocently.

" oh ho bhai this spirit board is not a ladies thing, you know how much they scared from little things"........ Rey said in a way making fun of girls.

Outside
Again girls eyes become wide this time all the girls turned and look towards Naina's angry reaction, she was about to open the door but Swara hold her hand and Siya hold her from waist.

" Swara leave me I will show this Ansh I am scared or more then me he scared"........ Naina said in baritone but anger filled voice.

" shhh Naina don't do any stupidity, let them do whatever they want to do, let's just listen what they are up to"........ Swara stopped him.

Inside
" I don't believe this my Swara is not like this, she is really brave girl, she handled her all problem alone"......... Sanskar said proudly.

Outside
All girls becme happy listening Sanskar's thoughts regarding Swara specially she herself.

" wow bhabhi bhai really have proud on you"........ Nisha said while tapping her back.

" yes jiju is so nice rather than others"........ Naina was still angry from Rey.

" after all my Sanskar"........ Swara was flaunting with pride.

" yes correct our Swara is so good that's why Sanskar have proud on her"......... Siya too said while tapping her back.

Inside
" bhai tell me whatever problem she handled it's only with human right? (Sanskar nod his head) that's why no girl can even talk about conjuring type of thing spirit board game is far away"....... Rey again made fun of ladies.

" yes Sanskar Rey is correct, I mean I don't know about everybody but Siya fears from almost everything, Sanskar you don't know if these girls sees cockroach or lizard they shouts like they have seen lion or tiger sorry to say but including Siya".......... Karan made fun of Siya will all ladies.

All boys laughs loud and hi-fi each other while calling grave danger for themself.

Outside
Everybody fumes listing Karan but specially Siya........" Karan bhai I never thought you think like this for ladies, after Sanskar I was expecting at least you will respect girl, but you".......Swara is fuming listening her brother's words but more then her Siya was angry.

" but he did grave mistake by making fun of girls he is gone now"......... Siya pulled up her sleeves and made fist to punch Karan and was about to open the door but trio hold her at the nick of time.

" Siya bhabhi please control your anger"........ Nisha plead her.

" how can I control my anger on this stupid Karan"....... Siya said angrily as well as little loudly.

Swara hurriedly covered her mouth........" shhh bhabhi what are you doing"........ Swara stopped her.

" bhabhi I know you are feeling like blood is running in brain and we too, but please have patience"....... Nisha requested her to calm her anger and Swara released her mouth.

" bhabhi, Naina, Nishu don't worry we will teach these boys proper lesson"......... Swara said determinedly and girl nod their head with determined face.

Inside
" absolutely correct Karan bhai, these girls fears from everything, Sanskar Bhai, Rey I am very sorry to say but your sister is not less that night just because of puncture she was so scared like she is in another world"....... Kabir made fun of Nisha.

Outside
All girls turned and look towards Nisha they are actually scared from Nisha's reaction who already too much dislike Kabir then after his making fun of her what will be her reaction.

" Mr. Idiot that night when I came in front of your car you scared like you saw spirit and making fun of me"......... Nisha said by chewing her words looking away from everybody.

" Nisha is correct these boys himself scared from everything and making fun of us, we have to tech them proper lesson"........ Siya said with anger.

" I have an idea"........ Swara's eyes shine with brilliant idea and all together asked....." What".

Swara told them their idea all discussed then decide lets listen whose spirit they are going to call.

Inside
" ok enough of making fun of girls let's start the game".......Sanskar didn't like the idea of making fun of their house ladies like this and stopped them.

" ok let's start, all of you keep your finger on this steel calicle and tell me whose spirit you want to call"........ Rey asked.

" any national leader", " no any famous celebrity", " I think we should call any politician", "no any of our family elder"........ Everybody stared suggesting different names.

" bhai let's call badi mom's spirit"........ Rey suggested.

" badi mom?"....... Kabir asked in confusion, he don't know about Sanskar's biological mother.

" yes badi mom Sudha Maheshwari, dad's first wife and Sanskar bhai's mom, she passed away when bhai was just 3 years old".......... Rey told him and everybody become little sad in fact outside of room girls too.

" yes this is good idea, mother's always feels good by meeting their son, like this she can bless Sanskar"............ Karan said to lighten the atmosphere.

They all tried but nothing happened, they didn't feel any sensation or vibration on calicle, after trying of around 10 minutes their whole plan had been flopped and excitement died.

" huh such a ridiculous idea, nothing is happening"........ Sanskar jerk his finger and stood up.

" yes such a waste of time"..... Karan too stood up.

" but Sanskar Bhai Karan bhai it always works"....... Both Rey and Kabir said together because it was both of theirs plan.

" but here it's nothing happening, both of you spoiled my pretty sleep, first time I hide something from Swara made her fool, just for this crap"......... Sanskar said angrily.

" yes because of this crap I made fun of all ladies specially my siyu"......... Karan too shouts angrily.

" but....."......Kabir and Rey tried to say something but Sanskar and Karan shouts together ......." shut up"....... Both went out, bid goodnight to each other and moved towards their room.

Sanskar entered and saw sleeping figure of Swara facing her back to him while covering herself from blanket, he felt bad for doing this with her, once again look towards sleeping angel in cradle and layed on his side of the bed.

Karan too found sleeping Siya facing her back to him with covered blanket thanked to his god that she didn't woke up otherwise she asked so many questions and lay
ed on his side of bed.

" Kabir how is this possible, I tired this before also it always works, in hostel we boys did few times"........ Rey asked in confusion.

" don't know buddy even I am confused, we also tried this and Sanskar Bhai Karan gave such a long lecture but that time all were making fun of girls"....... Kabir said in annoyance.

" I think we made fun of girls that's why badi mom's spirit felt bad and she didn't came"........ Rey gave a nonsense point from his side.

" I guess this the only reason"....... Kabir said just randomly.

" I think we should call any man's spirit wait let me call Bhai and Karan bhai again"......... Rey was about to go out when Kabir stopped him.

" are you nuts? Haven't you saw how annoyingly they both went from here if we will again disturb then specially on the name of spirit board game then we both will become roaming spirit"....... Kabir said seriously and Rey too nod his head.

" ok then let's sleep"....... Rey said and relief a deep sigh.

" hmm I am coming, let me fetch some water for myself jug is empty"....... Kabir said and went out of room while taking jug in hand.

Kabir filled water in jug closed fridge door turned and suddenly kitchen's light went off, he thought suddenly what happened to light.
Sanskar got up with jerk because his room's light went off.
Similar happen with Karan and Rey too.

All four boys on their respective places thought to check the switch but it was ok, they were thinking to check fuse or power cut but they saw some light near door, slowly light came near, it like somebody holding candle but who.

Person who was holding candle lift up candle little high and all boys on their respective places gobsmacked seeing the scenario.

Chapter ends

Precap - Sujata's spirit came tho meet all boys, all boys scared except Sanskar, boys wetter in terrible fear disturb whole house and got scoldings from elders, girls enjoyed their situation.

What will happen when Sujata's spirit will come?

Why Sanskar will not scared but all boys?

What will be rest all boys condition?

Why they will get scoldings???

How will girls enjoy??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 21.1K 31
SEQUEL OF BEING THE SHEIKH'S SECOND BRIDE! She left to give them happiness They realized she was their happiness She got a reason to smile They had...
1K 59 5
It felt like heaven to fall in love with the cruelest man on the earth for Evangeline Walker. Her ex-husband, Colton Black, who reciprocated her feel...
21.8K 1.2K 17
Han Bin-na's life is ordinary if you remove "studying" from her life. Every day is about CSAT and university. But she never thought that her life wou...
40.9K 2.1K 10
တစ်ခါတစ်လေမှာ အချစ်က မျက်စိလည်တတ်တယ် #Taeny version (ရွှေရင်ခုန်တအုံနွေးနွေး)