Something I wished for || Wat...

By AnkSun344

I wish it would've happened like this like we were always meant to be together, nothing was there between us... More

•Aesthetics and Characters•
Chapter 1- The masterminds
Chapter 2- Manzar
Chapter-3 Rudra
Chapter 4- Irritation
Chapter 5- Her savior
Chapter 6- Pain
Chapter 7- Ache
Chapter 8- freezing
Chapter 9 - Coward
Chapter 10 - Pace
Chapter 11 - Ravishing
Chapter 12- The game of thinking
Chapter 13- You and him. Again.
Chapter 14- the smile slipped
Chapter 15 - Pessimist
Chapter 16 - Regret
Chapter - 17 Trembling
Chapter 18 - Gurgling
Chapter 19 - Oh So Dramatic
Chapter 20 - would be lovely
Chapter 21- Rudra

Chapter 22 - Manzar

5.6K 250 46
By AnkSun344

'and into the wild I go,
to lose my heart and lost my soul'

_____________________

Manzar’s POV

I wasn’t done yet.

I needed to pinch two or more ears.

After nine thirty that night found me eating fruit custard in my now soon to be in-laws backyard.

Their house was beautiful and backyard was breath-taking.

I was sitting in one of the bamboo sofa kept in there beside Rudra’s mom and I was listening to both of our dads talking.
They were talking politics and I was a proud participant in, adding one or three statements where-ever required.

Colonel Sinha was capable enough to debate me and Dad together.

I was listening to them talk about someone holding a huge amount of black money in their sswiss bank accounts when Ruhani asked for my attention.

Smiling I left the group of Moms and Dads and joined the people my age.

“What were you doing there? Come join people your age.”
Rudra remarked and I gave him a raised eyebrow to which everyone wooed.

“I see what you did there”
Aditya laughed patting Rudra’s back, complimenting me.

Holding my smile I gave a blank face once again and sat beside my sister, she was dead meat by now.
Her back must have been aching from all that baby carrying and breastfeeding.

I took the baby from her and held him to my chest, he made some baby like sounds and snuggled into me, I smiled.

How can something be this beautiful.

“You love kids?” Ruhani asked

“I do”
I said settling comfortably on the lounge sofa, sighing

“Seher never liked kids”
She laughed looking at my sister who was now slouched against the sofa.

Seher beamed and looked at her baby.

“Guess who’s his mommy.” I joked cooing at the sleeping baby

They all laughed silently.

From the corner of my eyes I saw Aditya giving Seher love eyes, Seher blushed when he held her hand and squeezed it a little.

Sometimes I am envious of my sister.

I smiled to myself and looked at the stars in the open sky. Even the moon has its own sky.

“If you guys don’t mind can I take my Manzar with me.”

“all yours to behold”
my sister said beaming

I gave her a stink eye.
“I am not going anywhere, not with you specifically”

Rudra laughed and standing held a hand in front of me.

I gave a face saying ‘never going to happen’ when my mother called to give her the baby.

Rudra, taking at s his chance held me by my shoulders and brought me to his room no matter how many times I tugged myself free.

He was smiling throughout.

Oh! Now you know me.

Once inside his bedroom, he dragged me to the center and locked the door.

I held my breath, I was scared because I knew whatever is going to happen I am going to willfully accept it.
I was that much in love with this man.

He hugged me from behind and I became aware his was the smell I love in this world the most.

“ if you are going to be angry so be it, I am going to have my share of you anyways.”

He nuzzled my nape and I felt goose bumps in my arms.

“You smell nice”

So do you.

Moving his arms from around me, he held both my sides—his grip firm and tasty. I was melting. Shit.

His thumbs drawing circle on my back and I was aware of butterflies in my stomach.

They asked me to give in but I didn’t budge.

“So soft, so smooth.”
He kissed a little behind my ear and I tightened my buckling knees

“So sensitive Manzar, as always. So responsive to me.”
his lingering lips dragged themselves to my neck then to my jaw line reaching near my chin.

I clenched my jaw, I ain’t going to give you the satisfaction yet Rudra.

Sensing his kisses were drawing no enough reaction he brought me to face him, his one hand rotating me and other brushing my skin all along. From one side of my hip to the other.

Held me just a breath away, his thumbs now brushing circles to my side stomach.

The moment was the one where I realized his hands are big, they covered me almost whole.

He ducked his head to meet my eyes when I looked at the guitar kept in one corner of his room, “Look at me love” his voice husky and heavy

It was my demons calling me, drawing me to my grave. I did followed that voice and locked eyes with him.

“I wasn’t angry Rudra, I was shocked. I was drowned in so many emotions then, I was overwhelmed with your alls love. I was…”

“I figured” he whispered 
“I am sorry for misunderstanding you”

I nodded.

I was still overwhelmed I realized when my chest leaned into him, I was seeking rest.

He pulled me and interlaced his fingers behind my back,
“I am sorry what I have done to you till now.”

I smiled, do you even need to mention?

“You are long forgiven. And I am also sorry, it was my reputation what made you think that I must have lost it. Again.”

He left a laughing breath and rubbed our noses together, bringing me to look at him.

“I should know better, Manzar. You are mine and I should know what goes in here” he bumped our heads

I smiled rubbing his chest,
“You can’t know what goes here everytime, that’s invading my personal space”

He laughed again, “For a moment there I thought you are going to runaway, and I was mentally preparing myself. I was thinking how long it’s going to take me to get my car keys if you were to plan fly off the scene.”

I rubbed his neck with my left hand and looked at his chin,
“I won’t. ever.”

He smiled,
“Now that everything is sorted can I ask for a kiss?”

I smirked and tip-toeing met him halfway.

I kissed him telling him, this isn’t going to be a soft ride with me. He has dragged himself to a rollercoaster ride with me and I promised him a good time, a good adventure.

We  both seeked dominance and that’s what we enjoyed the most. We laughed realizing we were both fighting to lead the kiss.

I pulled away a little and held his collar with one hand taking him with to be more comfortable on his bed, he chuckled at my eagerness.

When seated myself at the edge of his bed and pulled his hands to reach me. He caged me between his arms and bed, putting a chaste kiss on my lips stood up straight.

I looked him funny.

Here I was planning to make his efforts worthy and he decided pulling back was the bst option.

Duffos.

He looked at me with wide eyes and heaved a long breath.

I nearly died when I saw him fishing a velvet box out of his pants pocket.

And I literally died when he kneeled in front of me holding it open for me,

“Manzar Saini, I know I could be dense sometimes and sometimes a little coward but trust me with you I am planning to learn all this, only when you are going to join my hand in this journey... So will you accept me as your man, will you be my wife?”

I looked at him in horror. I blinked once and then twice  but I was beyond this planet in my thoughts.

“Manzar…” he looked at confused

“Manzar, my knee is begging you”

“You are stupid” I said all at once.

“What?”

I wanted to kiss the lights out of him that instant, his cheeks were so red and eyes were so anxious that I don’t think only a kiss would suffice.

“Stay here”
I pointed and started to run out of the room

“Manz..”

"Stay right there"

I was out of the door of his room by then but peeked inside and when I saw him rubbing his face, I smiled and called,
“I love you and wait for me.”

I sprinted downstairs, across the hall and into the living room searching for my bag and when I found what I was looking for I rushed back inside his room and blushed when I reached his doorframe.

When he heard me, he turned and looked at me up and down, he was very very confused.

I had my hands behind my back hiding what surprise I had and smiled blushingly looking at him.

I felt like a four year old girl who was shy and excited to show her first drawing to the person that mean the most to her.

“I have something to show you too.”
I walked inside the room and soon in front of him and gulped.

Long gone the nervousness because I knew his answers by now already it was just the step I wanted to follow after him.

I kneeled and read his eyes screaming bewilderment,
“You are not doing what I am thinking you are doing.”

I almost choked on my laugh when he saw me bringing the same velvet box with same content out in front of him.

“Rudra Sinha, I know I am a little late for this, you beat me to it, like always, but I still wanted to do it. So repeating your words, Rudra Sinha, I know I can be dense sometimes and what was that?” I asked him faking innocence

To which he beamed down at me saying, “Asshole?”

“Yeah that… and sometimes a little to sassy for you to handle but I promise to keep it down a notch for you. So, will you be my husband because I desparately want to be your wife?”

He laughed and kneeled on both of his knees in front of me cupping my cheeks he kissed my puckered lips, which he made.

Pulling back he whispered,
“Yes. YES. YES!”
he shouted till he said it the third time and I laughed sliding the ring in his finger, he looked at it and beamed at me.

I saw his eyes glistening.

Even I slipped one or two tear.

He cupped my cheeks again a kissed my mouth fully once again before sliding his ring in my fingers, beaming we both hugged each other still on the floor.

A few hours ago when I said, I don’t think I could ever make a better memory than this of us being first time in his room together.

Never in a billion years I thought that I will be proving myself wrong this soon.

We were both happy and settled this moment that nothing else mattered. What all I ever wanted was right here with me in my arms and within my reach. I couln’t ask for more. I didn’t wanted to ask for more.

The feeling of satiety was there.

I was thinking, are even our parents wondering what we both are doing inside all alone.
Are they even aware of what we just shared or are they still planning the dates because I was ready to take my vows with this man right here in his room.

Little did I know that they had this all planned for me too.

I didn’t needed to ask for more.

They loved me all and I loved them too.

I just loved Rudra a little more.

THE END.

'Just love me through all this uncertainty'

___________________________
And just like that Manzar took off with her Rudra.
___________________________

So...
Lovely people,
here Manzar's story reach its end.
Thank you for all your support and all the wait you guys showed.

I hope you loved her spicy character.
The story was very important to me because the character is someone very special to me and I painted her as it is.

I write with a special female protagonist characters because ladies, we are special, every girl is similar to each other yet very different.
Despite the similarities we show, we have a lot more variety in the ways we think, react or persuade.
So I hope this was another one of your liking and you are going to read more of my work just like this.

Also read my third story 'Let me be your moon' I am writing it fast and soon I will be updating it too.

The link is in my bio.

With lots of love,
Ankita 🐿️

And now I am going to show you the man I am in love with,

He is perfect. Am I right or I am right.
_

______________
Follow me on Instagram- anksun344

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.3K 7.5K 34
Growing up she believed she had to live life to the fullest, she could not afford to spend her time on anyone! Growing up he believed life had no mea...
115K 5.1K 45
it's a story about an IAS aspirant College Girl and India's Youngest IAS officer. Sanjana More is a girl who wants to became IAS officer. She is cari...
109K 7.8K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...