Crush

By strawboowy

Taeny fanfic~ I just wanted to make a story hahaha just like a normal locksmith who just wants to share thing... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 - Part 1
Chapter 10 - part 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 4

1.4K 31 0
By strawboowy

*Taeyeon's POV*

I couldn't sleep. I don't want to go to school.. but I should. I need to.

I stood up and took a bath.

"I fell in love with you!! I love you!! I like you! Ok?!"

Those lines keep repeating in my head.

I closed the shower and leaned my head on the wall.

Its fine.. I just need space.. I will forget about these feelings.. Bye tae..

"How can you take care of me when your going to ignore me... I didn't even sleep because of you.." I said to myself as I went out of the bath and dried up.

I put on a dark blue sweatshirt that says "I DONT KNOW" on the front and a pair of black adidas shoes, and jeans.

I looked at the mirror and slightly gasped.

My eyes were red and bloated. Dark bags on both eyes. I sighed and decided to put on shades to hide my eyes.

I went outside and started to walk to school.

My head hurts, My body aches, My eyes are heavy and I'm tired..

So tired..

I somehow got to my classroom and all eyes were on me.

I ignored them and walked towards my seat.

I put down my bag and sat on my seat.

I stared at nowhere and started to think.

Why?.. Why?... How?..I ...

Questions.. Confused and shattered emotions..

"Fany.." I mumbled

I looked at her seat.. She wasn't there

*sigh*

Till when are you going to stay away from me Fany-ah..

*******************************
A/N uh-oh. School is starting again 😥 i think i cant update.. But I finished the whole book. Btw, poor taetae :( What have I done?! Till when will you stay away fany? Tsk tsk 😥😥 😰😰 lavyaa~

P.S: more cast will be coming soon! More plots and conflicts.. And more fun~

Vomment 🙆❤️

Strawberries and hugs :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 14.3K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1.7M 98.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
209K 5.6K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
82.9K 2.7K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...