Butterfly |JHS|✔️

By heajoon

""How about I give you, an out-of-this world experience." . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . A group of aliens fi... More

Before you read❤
✨Accolade✨
Prologue
1~Terminated For Interfering
2~Enough With The Dirty Thoughts
3~Sexy Men Heard Me Snoring
4~Take You Obnoxious Creatures Shopping
5~He Frickin Groaned
6~The Changing Room Still Mortifies Me
7~Romantic Feelings For This Alien
8~Spraying A Pocket Perfume In The Kitchen
9~Their Parents Own A Pantry
10~Epitome Of Cuteness Radiating Like Gamma
11~A Right To Insult Me
13~The Men Aren't 'men' But They Are Indeed 'MEN!'
14~Fully Grab The Concept
15~Perform A heart Surgery
16~Overwhelmedness I Feel At This Moment
17~ The Same Mutual Feelings For This Particular Alien.
18~Warmth Sweet Warmth.
19~Project E-20
20~Aliens Have A Kink For Pain
21~Each other
22~Humans Call Porn
23~Why Me?
24~Avengers, Assemble
25~ I'll Be Damned
26~STAY OUT OF IT!
27~Hands off you
28~ Into a Faun
29~See Any Button
30~Hitman Bang
Epilogue
Thank You❤
[Bonus:] Their Coming To Earth
Drafted Summary: Relic Of Dwimmer

12~Developing Emotional Desires For One

554 70 12
By heajoon

I see them bloom,
For me and you
ूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈ

Seven men, that are alien. How the heck could I have lost them too easily? Possibilities saying 'this wasn't such a great idea'.

What are the possibilities, one might ask. One; They managed to freak another human out, after turning back visible and in their alien skin. Two; They saw that the reformist were no longer taking on an attack on earth.

If I can't find them, I'll take on the second option: They left.

Only if my legs can carry me around the large perimeter. I have been search both highs and lows for the aliens. The concierge place wasn't of much help and neither was the cafeteria hall. Yes, even that.

Left for me to search, is the parking lot.  Who knows if the aliens have already entered another person's car without permission. Now no one would experience such and their esophagus left intact. I know mine was almost taken out.

I stopped in the parking lot in search for any in distress car or a petrified somebody. But none. Instead what caught my attention was the large window hiding in the bushes so perfectly one might have missed it.

I make my way there and a loud erupting gasp leaves my throat. It was a freaking space ship. It is so large. Large enough that it makes me wonder how, for three weeks, someone missed this. The door are open, it tempts me to enter.

And I do.

There wasn't much light in the space ship. Only a purple light flickering on and off from the intermission board with had a rimose metal palette.

There were no windows. Only -one, two- four seats; three others lined up on the long side of the rectangular prism and one sitting opposite. The first noticeable thing was the utter lack of motion.

It did not feel like any sort of future tech, the walls, it felt like the back of a truck. It was barren, smooth, it appeared as dirt brown walls in the lack of light, with sharp corners at the vertexes; but where was the motion?

No.

I turn on my heels to exit the perfectly conventional vehicle but halt when an annoyed grunt is heard coming from the disabled flammable fuel cell. On instinct my legs move toward the sound.

His broad shoulders bare before my eyes, sweat glistening like oil. His muscle contracting in tensed frustration of trying to raise a fallen tank. When his side profile comes to view, I get a glimpse of how perfectly his bangs stick to his forehead.

If he continues to try to raise that fallen tank, I might not be able to avert my gaze from this unholy scenery. How much working out can one Alien possibly do in a day?

"Are you going to stand there eye fucking me or what?" He asks abruptly, snapping me back to reality.

"I-i apologize. I was curious as to where you all were."

He chuckles darkly. "Like we are children in need of babysitting."

"I never said that."

"Oh no, but you think that." His voice sounds different in rebullition.

"Hoseok-"

Abruptly he silences me. "I get it. We get it. We're not of your caliber, we're not human like you but it doesn't give you the right to treat us with nonchalance as you do."

"I don't." I growl.

"Really? If so, after what occurred in the changing room why did you lock the door of your bedroom that night?"

Dumbfounded, I eye the skeptical looking Alien. "I needed my privacy."

"No, you didn't. You were scared. You were scared we'd do something to you."

"You don't see me do it anymore, do you?"

"Do you even hear yourself?" He stands up for on his crouching, straightening his back. Damn, I need to get tested, I might be pregnant. "You might not realize this but you are very much ostentatious. You push away every good thing."

"And who are you to take on such assumption?" I furrow my brows.

"I am not assuming anything of such. It's what I see-"

"It's not what you fucking see. It's what you think." I yell.

This time his eyes burning with evident fury as his mouth close shut. I take it he's ran out of backlashes, so I proceed.

"You have no idea who I am. What I live for so I'd advice you keep your ranting locked up in your throat."

Not only does his words seem to have a sudden effect on me, but surprisingly the are true. A true fact that I am not going to admit even if a gun came close to my forehead.

This Alien sure has a particularly better way of analyzing me than anyone ever did or ever will. I can be pretty stoic with my feelings if I want to but this man here should be given an award for it.

"I apologize." His mumbles incoherently audible but surprising me as I hear it.

"No," I tuck my hair behind my ear. "It's okay. I understand you were just clearing your mind of debris through affronting me."

He nods his head. I don't want to be stuck in this awkwardly tensed situation any longer, so I make attempt to change the subject.

"Where are the rest?"

"They are performing caliology in the nearby bushes."

Images of a dead bird flashes through my head. I pity the poor oviparous animals.

Hoseok returns to his attempt of carrying the fallen tank.

"Do you need help?"

A long sigh is given and for a second there I think he's going to reject instead he says "Yes please!" to my surprise.

I take off my white lab coat before lending him a hand. In a split second of time, we are able to lift the tank. But not before making skin contact with the sweaty outerworld animal.

"You are a pretty strong man I must say." I commend.

A red hue sprawls across on his cheeks in fluster. "And you too."

I am not sure if I am seeing right or his eyes just flickered the color orange. I can't recollect Jungkook's explanation on the color orange.

"Why is your eye color orange?"

Shock, surprise resonates to his face and he blushes again. "It's nothing."

"Come on, tell me!"

He let's out a long breath, what he says next sends ants to my eyes. "It either means I am flustered or developing emotional desire for one."

And then, I die.

°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°

[A/N]
Unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67 10 12
Do you possess the qualities of a hero? Join the galatical agency crew aboard the grs- sombre on a monumental voyage to colonize the newly terraforme...
109K 6.1K 43
"Trust the apocalypse to push him out of the closet." ----- Taehyung and Jimin are alone. Completely and utterly alone. The first attack hit more tha...
242K 9.2K 30
|| Status : ☑|| "Not even in my wildest dream I could've thought about you, out of all the people in this world...would betray me." "Why...?" 《WARNIN...
11.8K 780 62
[COMPLETE] 7 different boys, 7 different lives, 7 different personas, yet their shadows must become one in order to survive the inevitable~ When a la...