Kalyug - As told by Krishna

Door Ak_Mzhr

Kalyug, the final age of human generation, the destruction of the Earth- the book will tell you everything th... Meer

Introduction
#1 Request of the Pandavas
#2 Meaningful Views
#3 Krishna Explains
#4 The Kalki Avatar
#5 Gradual Changes
#6 Avarice - The Evil Within Us
#7 Direful Facts from Scriptures
#8 The Bright Side
#9 Theories - The End of Kalyug
#11 Tolerance - Our Necessity

#10 After the End ?

5.9K 324 24
Door Ak_Mzhr

However there is a lot of time for it to happen , you might think several times about what will happen after Kalyug. There aren't a lot of theories for explaining it , but according to Hindu Scriptures as we know about the cycle of yugas , Satyug will start again after Kalyug.

A new universe will be formed with a new world giving life and enormous light all around. The same thing related to the Big Bang theory ( Singularity of Energy inflates into incredibly huge amount of energy giving life to a new universe , the process by which our universe was born.)

After the Big Bang , a huge swarm of gas was formed in the space , it expanded itself, and cooled down. New stars and planets were formed , then our Sun and Earth was formed. Life began from the sea , it evolved itself , forming new lives , animals , birds , then humans.

However the beginning of universe still has a mysterious and unknown process. The Big Bang theory after all , isn't seen by us.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.2K 126 24
Who are Shiva, Vishnu and Brahma? Who among these three has created the earth? how the vedas were created Which deities are worshiped in Sa...
4.2K 307 12
Cover credits - @artqueen1 A mafia love story alert! Have you ever heard about love changes a person. This story is an example for it but in a very...
6.4K 532 16
In the turbulent village, the story introduces us to Zardan, Zartaj, Zartasha and Yazan whose lives take unexpected turns as they navigate cultural t...
339 112 7
a boy, abandoned away by the world is embraced by a society full of people considered outcasts. he was raised and train to fight for the survival of...