Swaragini- Junooniyat

By Silent-writerr

One Update in a Month! SR Track story continued from where ragini truth is disclosed infront of everyone. wha... More

His Love?
Junooniyat!!
Hate?

Deal?

1.8K 127 172
By Silent-writerr

Swaragini- Junooniyat

Chapter 2- Deal?

Few days back

Laksh walked out of Maheshwari Mansion after ragini went with her family, "What if she told everyone about me behind ragini's kidnap?", He muttered tensed thinking about swara's word while keeping his hand on his waist. His phone rings and he looks at the caller ID and slides it attending. "You got your money, right? Then why the hell are you calling?", He shouted as he pinched the bridge of his nose hearing from another side. "Look, I told you to leave Kolkata as soon as possible. Don't you dare to try double cross me, you'll face worst", he grits his teeth. "I told you to atleast hurt her a little so that her brain can be at place but, there was no bruises on her body except those tied ropes one", he told angrily. "That's why you get less money and also I told you scare her but, she isn't much traumatized", he utters and continued, "oh! Just shut up. I'll transfer your money. Take it and go to hell", he cuts the call and looks on frustrated. He grits his teeth and makes a fist,"only if I could kill you ragini. Only if ", he utters with hatred in his voice and in the next moment he felt a blow on his face making him fall straight on his face on ground. Before he could get up the person holds him from his back and drags him towards car, he turns and looks on shock, "Bhai", laksh utters with blood oozing out from corner of his lips while sanskar drags and throws him inside his car and sits on driving seat. "Bhaii.... Sanskar.....", Laksh called his name as he accelerated the car and drove off in full speed.

He clutched the steering wheel tightly making his knuckles turned white, his eyes were red and he wasn't listening to anything. Laksh tightly holds on to his seat due to the full speed. He kept calling his name but, he didn't paid any heed. The troller was coming from another side, laksh eyes widen as he looks at his front and then at sanskar who is driving senselessly. "Sanskar..... Look front .....Bhai..... Turn.... Turn........ ", Laksh shouts feeling his death near while his heart kept thudding in his chest. "Sanskaaaar", he shouted shutting his eyes as the lights fell on their faces. He turns the car in a nick of time.

Thuddd!!!!!

The car hit the tree trunk, he sweats badly as he opened his eyes and looked around, he sighs in releif and keeps his hand on his chest. Sanskar looks at him and comes out of his seat and walked towards his side opening the door, "San....", Before laksh could utter he holds his collar bringing him out and giving him a tight slap on his cheek. "How dare you? How dare you, Laksh Maheshwari!", He shouted in a loud voice shaking him holding his collar sending chills to his spine as he look through his dangerous gaze. "Bha....", Laksh opened his mouth when sanskar lands a punch on his face making blood oozed out from his nose. "You kidnapped ragini, didn't you?", Sanskar grits his teeth looking at him while he looks on shocked,"I....I.....", He couldn't utter when sanskar again punched his face making his head spin and keep punching him hurting his knuckles. "How dare you to hurt her? How dare you to hurt my Ragini?", He shouted making him jerked as he snapped open his eyes hearing him and his face lost of all its color as he throws him on ground jerking his hand.

"What?", He utters unable to believe his words and for a moment he felt no pain. "You...ur.... What?", He gulps looking at his dangerous gaze as sanskar looks down at him and walks towards him making him stand holding his collar while laksh kept his hand on above his. "She is mine. Mine. I love her and you hurted her", he told dangerously as he glared him through his red eyes. "You.... can't......", He said as he tried to release his hand. "She is a b.....", Before laksh could complete sanskar gives a kick on his stomach throwing him on ground, "Not....a word..... Not....a word", he shouted pointing his finger at him while laksh looks on shock. "I would have left you if you haven't hurted her , kidnapped her but, you choose to hurt my love and now it's your turn", he utters, "I'll not help you because you love swara and want her back but, I'll help you because I love Ragini", he bends and utters while laksh looks on shock. "You wanted to kill her, didn't you?", Sanskar asked as he forwarded his hand and touch the corner of his lips making him wince. He looked at his blood on his hand and then looks at laksh, "you wanted or not?", He repeated while laksh looks on. He wasn't in his complete senses and after hearing sanskar he lost the remaining one and nodded, sanskar smirked as he stands not before punching him . "I want to kill you but, I can't. Only if I can kill you. Only if", he utters gritting his teeth while laksh twiched his eyes as blood oozed out from his face. He balanced himself and looks back at sanskar who was still looking at him with anger filled eyes. He spits the blood on ground and turn laying on ground, "how can you love her?", He couldn't help but utters. "Just like the way she loved you", he replied while laksh shut his eyes and in the next moment he found himself standing as sanskar holds his collar," Listen to me carefully Laksh, I won't tell anyone about your this deed until they themselves know but, make sure you stay ten steps away from her. A single scratch on her and I'll kill you with my bare hands" he utters as he pushed him back making him stumbled. "What do you want from me?", Laksh utters as he wipes his nose with the back of his hand and looks at Sanskar who was standing showing his back. "Just a little help", he utters as he looks on. He said something and turns, "Come, I'll drop you to hospital", he utters and was about to turn but, stopped and looked at laksh, "I hate you", he utters and again punched him making him winced and surrendered his hands, "That's the last one, only if you stay away", he utters dusting his clothes and sits on driving seat while laksh holds his head as he stutters his eyelids. Only if he knew that sanskar loves her , he wouldn't have done that but, how can he? Even after all of the things, how can he?

Present

At Baadi,

He make her lay down on bed and sits besides her tensed, everyone's walked inside the room and look at her unconscious figure. "Sanskar", he was rubbing her hand and turned to look at Dp who was mirroring everyone's expression presenting in the room. Angry and Confused. "Ragu", Sharmishta sits besides her worriedly and throws water droplets on her face which Parvati bring but, she didn't wake up. "Will you tell us breifly, what the hell is all this?", Durga Prasad says in a little loud voice gulping his anger. Sanskar turned and looks at him and then at everyone else. He then looked at her and sighs keeping her hand back. He stands and looks at him and then at swara and laksh, "Can we all talk outside?", He utters as he looked at everyone. Dp looked at Shehkar who nodded, soon everyone stands in hall with sanskar in center. "Why did you do this?", Shehkar asked looking at him. Sanskar inhaled a sharp breath, "Because I love her", he said and everyone's looks on unable to believe. "And, swara?", Shehkar asked as he still looks on confused. "She loves laksh", he looks at swara who clenched her fist teary eyed and looks at laksh who looks at her. "But, laado loves Laksh", he turned and looks at Parvati who was looking at him. "I know", he told and then looks at everyone. "Jey choray tu pagal hai ki... Pehle tujhe yeh bangali chori pasand thi or ab wo ragini", sujata slaps her forehead. "I never loved swara, Mom. I did that because I wanted laksh to move on with Ragini but, one after one with Ragini all plottings I realized I have to stop her. Not with hate or anger but, with my love. I know I have disappointed you all but, it was all planning. Ragini would have never agree to marry me if I asked her that's why I did all these. Trust me, I love her and give me one chance to prove it. I know by time she'll also love me back", sanskar says looking at Gadodia's. "Marriage is not a joke Sanskar", he turned and looks at Rp. "I know dad, for me it either. Swara and Laksh love each other but, because of ragini swara isn't agreeing", swara shut her eyes hearing him. " And, Ragini. To be honest, she don't deserve Laksh", he give a pointed look to laksh who understands his hidden meaning and looks away. "She also need someone who love her the same extent she can love not, someone who never overlook her love", sanskar says and looks at Dp. "I know she did something's that aren't acceptable, she was lost and misguided but, trust me the lost Ragini inside her will come back with time. It was me who used that ragini and leave her alone but, this time I promise. I'll fight with her to be with her and to bring her real self back", Sanskar says with determination in his eyes as he glanced at everyone. "What if she do something?", Sujata utters biting her nails tensed. "She won't. I won't let her", sanskar utters smiling slightly and leans to her ears, "Didn't you agreed on making her your daughter-in-law?", He whispered looking at her while sujata looks on.

He walks towards Parvati,"Can I take my wife home?", He asked looking at her. Parvati looked at Shehkar and sharmishta who nodded with a slight smile. "Okay!", Parvati said and he smiled. "Sanskar! We all know that ragini love laksh and for laksh she did many things. I know she won't accept you as her husband but, I really want my daughter to be happy and to be loved by someone. I will give you threw months, if in these three months you will be able to make ragini accept you then, we'll be happy but, even after in these three months she denied to become your wife then, I won't force her and you need to end your relationship with her", Shehkar says while sanskar looks on. He inhaled a sharp breath and nodded, his hand turned into a fist which no one saw, "That day will not come papa, don't worry and also don't tell ragini about this", sanskar says and shehkar nodded. "I think we should go home now", sanskar utters. "But, ragini didn't wake up till now", adarsh says and sanskar looks at him, "She will once she will go to her home. I hope you won't mind taking my wife like this as I want her to take rest which she will once we will go Maheshwari Mansion", Sanskar says and deendayal nodded. Sharmishta walks towards swara and blessed her ,"I am happy that you got your love", sharmishta utters teary eyed while swara looks on with tears flowing from her eyes. She looks at everyone and then plaster a fake smiled nodding. Laksh smiled as he interwined his hand with her and swara snapped her eyes at him which he ignored. They took blessings from everyone. Sujata fake smiled blessing them, "shukr hai jey Bengali maachi maari bahu na bani magar ragini", she jerked her head to release all the thoughts.

Sanskar bends and picks ragini in a bridal style, he goes and everyone looks at him, "We can wait for her to get up", Annupurna says. "But, I can't", he says as he greets everyone and walks out. Soon everyone's leaves the Baadi. 

He kept staring at her face while driving with a smile on his face, "No one can separate us even after three months. You know ragini, I would have let you go if you haven't show me the extent of loving someone. You know after Kavita I never thought I would be able to love but, you prove me wrong. To be honest, I never realized I loved you until you accused me of....", He shook his head with a small smile, " You hurted me which made me realize my love. I even said I love swara so, that laksh can hate me and swara and accept you but, I realized I can't be the selfless person to let go of you and with your all planning you made me more and more adamant to get you. See, now finally you are with me today. I know once you wake up there is going to be another world war 3 but, trust me I won't, I won't let you go even if you try to harm me or anyone. You'll be facing another Sanskar. The one which I'll be with you and solely you. The one who'll love you to an extent where you'll feel frustrated at start but special later. I promise, even if you shower me with all hate and negativity too my love won't even decrease an inch instead it'll rise after all you'll be my inspiration", he smiled as he stopped the car infront of MM. He stared at her beautiful adorned face, he walk out of his car and goes towards her, he opened the door and removed her seat belt and picked her up in his arms, "you are looking beautiful", he whispered and shut the door with his leg. He walked inside Maheshwari Mansion where everyone already reached.

"Sanskar come forward", he looked at annupurna and nodded. Laksh holds swara and steps back while sanskar walks forward. Everyone was standing inside while the both newly Weds were standing outside. Annupurna did their Aarthi and put red dot on his forehead, "Badi Maa", he pointed at Unconscious Ragini, Ap nodded and put on her forehead too. "Bari Maa, how will ragini bhabhi do the Greh parvesh. She isn't councious too", Uttara says confused. "I will do it", sanskar says and everyone's look at him. "Sanskar it's a rasam of a DIL, you can't do it alone", Annupurna says and Sanskar shakes his head smiling, "Why badi maa? Didn't we just take 7 rounds along the holy fire. Aren't we soulmates with two body and one soul? So, that doesn't matter who did and what when we both are together and one. I'll do it", Sanskar utters and everyone's looks on. "Yeh pagal wagal hogya ha ae ki", sujata thinks in her head wide eyed while annupurna looked at him for a moment and nodded with a smile. Sanskar removed his mojari shoes still picking up her in his arms. He could feel his arms getting numb but didn't budge as uttara goes and support his shoulders while he pushed the vessel pot and dipped his leg in the red water and walks inside while everyone's looks on, "I am going to my room", he told without turning back. "We'll do the rest rasam later", he told and acends the stairs while everyone's looks on. Dp shakes his head while sujata clutched  her heart,"I can't even say she did black magic, haye Mara ram ji", sujata mutters. "Laksh. Swara", Dp called them out as they did their rasam. Everyone was happy and was worried as well because of Ragini reaction. Ragini unconscious was because of the shock as well as stress, she was still on medications because of her kidnapping.
.
.
.
.

Laksh closes the door with a smile behind and turned to look at swara who was standing near window, he smiled as he walked towards her ," swara", he kept his hand on her shoulder which she jerked instantly and turned to look at him with red eyes, "How dare you, laksh? How dare you to marry me?", She yells while he looks on shocked. "Swara", he utters her name in disbelief. "When I told you clearly that you and me don't belong to be together then why? Why did you do all this?", She yells as tears leaked her eyes. She couldn't say anything earlier because everyone was happy with this, no one asked for her consent even for once and assume everything on their own. "Because, I love you", laksh holds her shoulder which she jerked," But, I don't", she yells. "I don't love you, laksh Maheshwari. I love sanskar", swara shouts making him shock. "Wh...hat?", He gulps as a tear leaked his eyes betraying him. "No", he utters while she rashly wipes her tears ," Yes! I fell in love with him but, you both brother's played with my life. Now destiny will play with yours both", she utters while he was still in a state of shock. "Stay away from me laksh until I found a way to end this relation and if you try to come near me then, I'll tell everyone what you did with Ragini", she points her finger at him in a warning tone. "You better store this in your mind", she utters as she goes taking out her clothes from her suitcase while he looks on. He was feeling same what ragini felt the moment she knows that he loves her sister and not her but, his ego won't let him accept that. He looks on with hurt filled eyes as she closed the bathroom door behind.

.
.
.
.

She stutters her eyelids as her vision become clearer, she flappers her lashes adjusting her vision into the bright light. The scent of Flowers hits her nostril as she looks around the familiar yet unfamiliar place. "You woke up", she jerked hearing the familiar voice and sat straight looking at him who was changed into white trouser and blue t-shirt. Her mind registered the recent happening and her eyes turned red. "Saanskar", she utters his name with utmost anger as she remembered his confession. "Yes! Mrs. Sanskar", he utters as he sat keeping his hand beneath his chin. Anger bubbled inside her body as she looks around the flowers arrangements and throws the flowers series with her hand and stands while sanskar moves back. "Lights! Camera! And, Action!", He says while ragini hand turned into a fist and her eyes turned red, "What the hell I am doing here? How dare you bring me here?", She yells as she holds his collar while sanskar surrender his hands as she makes him stand. "Relax Wife Relax", he blows air while she pushed him, "I am not your wife", she shouts as she throws the candle from side table. "You Are", sanskar utters folding his arms while tears flows from her eyes helplessly, "How can you do this, Sanskar? How can you? You know that I loved laksh, then why? Why did you do this? Why Sanskar? Why?", She shouts crying as she sits on bed with thud holding her head. She was still clad in bridal attire while sanskar had already removed her jewellery. "Because I Love You!", He utters while she snapped her head at him,
"No, You don't. You can't", she yells while he walks towards her and kneels infront of her, he holds her hand which she jerked, "Stay Away", she warns angrily. "I won't", he stubbornly utters as she looks at him. "You want or not but, the truth is that now you are my wife Ragini and you have to stay like this whether you want or not", he said as he looks into her eyes while she smirked as she wipes her tears rashly and looks at him, "You won't be able to keep me here. You know I love laksh and I can do anything to get him", she utters while he snapped his fingers at her standing.

"This! This is exactly what inspires me to love you more and more , Ragini", he utters with a sly smile while she looks on hearing him. "You know what, you are my role model and I'll follow you only to get my love", he utters while she stands and points her finger at him, "Don't play with me, Sanskar", she warns. "I don't want to play, I want to live with you Mrs. Sanskar", he says as he holds her finger which she jerked hearing him. "I won't stay with you nor I'll accept you as my husband, do you get that? I am leaving", she utters as she pushed his chest and was about to go when she felt a hold on her wrist and in a next moment she was jammed in between his muscular arms, "You can't leave me", he utters dangerously as he looks into her eyes. For a moment her heart stopped as she looks into his passionate eyes, "There is only one way which can separate us. It's your death or mine, there is nothing in between. Get that straight in your mind", he utters while she looks on as her heartbeats fast on her chest. This is not the sanskar she knows. This looks similar to the one who comes to seek revenge from his family. He...He loosened his tigh hold on her and moves back, "Change and Eat something", he points at the food tray on table. Ragini looks at him for a moment and gathered herself, "I won't ", she utters gritting her teeth as sanskar stared at her, "My dear wife, there is two things which I want you to note down. First, I want you to know that when you married laksh with plotting you acted nice because no one knows your plotting but, in my case they do so, I won't be acting at all. Second, everyone thinks that you are changed after the disclosure of your deeds and they still think like that so, if by any chance you try to play here with anyone the rest consequences you know. This time there will be high chances that even your own family won't accept you. So, the choice is yours", he says shurgging his shoulder while she clenched her fist, "You are threatening me", she utters while sanskar smiles shaking his head, "No! I am not. I am just telling you these things because everyone accepted our marriage even you", he utters. "No, I did not", she grits her teeth, "I am laksh's wife", she utters while he shook his head, "You Was, My dear wifey. You was. Don't you know past tense and present tense. The present tense is that you are Mrs. Sanskar Maheshwari. The future and future Continuous tense is you'll be always Mrs. Ragini Sanskar Maheshwari and in case you don't know there is someone out there naming Swara Laksh Maheshwari which will also be continue being his wife. So, your chance of being Mrs. Laksh Maheshwari is zero but, your chance of being Mrs. Sanskar Maheshwari is permanent and long lasting", he utters as he bowed infront of her while she grits her teeth with tears flowing from her eyes as she walks towards him, "You are forgetting that with whom you are playing", she utters while he nodded, "You are not a toy with whom I'll play, Mrs. Sanskar Maheshwari and , if you are talking about game then , don't forget who leads you here", he says with a smirk," and, who left me too", she utters with utmost hatred in her tone. "This time he won't. He'll be with you until his last breath", he utters as he took a step forward towards her. "Then I'll pray that soon GOD snatch your life from you", she utters and he instantly holds her hand gazing into her orbs, "I won't let GOD snatch my life from me. That's YOU", he utters as they stared into each other eyes. Ragini felt current hearing his voice and moves back, "You can't keep me here", she utters. "I will", he replied with a smile. She stared at his face for a minute and then looks around, "I have already set your cupboard", he utters and her head snapped at him. "You did what?", She shouted. "There!", He pointed at the cupboard as he jumps on bed and lay down while she glared at him as she walked towards the cupboard taking out her clothes.

She looks at him before entering the washroom, "I need to think of something. I won't accept him as my husband nor I'll accept my defeat", she thinks in her head as she entered inside the washroom. "You will accept me as your husband and you will also accept your defeat infront of my love. Just wait and watch Mrs. Maheshwari", he smirked thinking in his head as he kept his both hands behind his head and stared at the ceiling with a smile.

She comes out of washroom changing into yellow blue saree, her eyes were red and puffy as if she cried alot. She started at his figure with hatred as she throws the towel angrily on chair. She looks around and then she looks at the food on table, "I need energy to deal with him", she mutters as she goes and eats the food silently still shooting draggers at him who was laying on bed. " I added sedatives in food" her hand stopped midway as she looks on while he sat on bed and look at her, "Will it make you feel scary around me?", He asked as she looks at him. "I mean I did not add it but, what If i did?", He utters while ragini angrily pushed the tray away. He chuckled seeing her reaction, "I love the amount of trust you have in my words that means you agree that I love you immensely, Right?", He utters while she grits her teeth as she drags the tray and continued eating food. "What if after having food you started feeling dizzy? What if after that Meee..... Youuuuu", he drags his words while ragini glared him munching her food. She pushed the tray as she stands and looks at him, she walks towards bed and took a cushion, she walks towards sofa but, before she could  reach near sanskar runs towards the sofa and blocked her way, "What the hell?", She shouted looking at him while sanskar looks around. He looks at the water jug and instantly pour half on the sofa making her eyes widen in shock. "You'll sleep with me on bed, there is not going to be like tv serials routine drama", he utters while she glared at him. "I won't sleep with you on same bed. I won't even stay with you on one roof but, it's my helplessness otherwise I would have been gone. This is the first and last time you'll see me in this room, tommorow you'll face worst", she warns as she goes and took out a bedsheet from cupboard , sanskar who understands her next move hurriedly pour the remaining water on both sides of floor and even throws flowers on it. "Sanskaaaar", ragini frustratedly growls as she clucthed her head and glared at him. "Now, you don't have any choice. Wifey", he utters as he jumped on bed and points at his other Relax while ragini angrily clucthed the bedsheet on her hand and throws on floor. "You", she grits her teeth as her eyes turned red with unshed tears. He was testing her patience level. "I won't sleep with you even for that I have to stay awake", she angrily utters as she took the pillow and walks towards balcony. She throws the pillow on floor and sits resting her back on railing. "You won't be able to sit there whole night, wifey. You have to come and sleep next to me", she shuts her ears hearing his voice and tears helplessly flows from her eyes, "I hate you Sanskar. I hate you", she utters gritting her teeths as she stared at the empty sky.

Her back ached as she changed her sitting position, she growls frustrated as she stands and looks inside the room and found him sleeping. She look at his figure with hatred, "How can he sleep after snatching everything from me?", She utters with disgust in her voice as she wipes her tears. "I won't let you win..I won't", she utters. Her throat become dry as she looks around the room and emptied jug. She shook her head as she walks out of the room without making any voice. She deccends the stairs and walks towards kitchen, she looks around the house and felt hollow, "I wanted to come here as Laksh Wife not...", Again a series of tears flows which she wiped and enters towards kitchen but, stopped looking at a lean figure.

"Swara", she utters as she looks at swara whose back was turned towards her. Swara turned her head hearing her voice. "Ragini", she utters as ragini walks forward and looks at her accusingly," You promised me that you'll give me laksh, Swara. You promised me", Ragini utters while swara looks on. "I didn't know, Ragini. I did not. It was all Sanskar and Laksh planning", swara utters while ragini smirked teary eyed, "You are lying", she utters while swara shook her head, "No! I am not", she utters with seriousness in her voice. Ragini looks at her for a moment, "Then, give me laksh", Ragini utters while swara looks on. "I will", swara says and continued, "if you promise to give me Sanskar", swara utters and ragini looks on. "I love him", she utters and forwarded her hand, "Deal? If I give you laksh then, you'll give me Sanskar", Swara utters while ragini looks at her before a smirk crawled her lips and she nodded shaking her hand with her. "Deal!", She utters and swara smiled with an unknown glint in her eyes.

Screen Freezed......

To be continued......

Finally..... I have written it..... To be honest, I don't know what I wrote and how will you like it.... Actually I forget to make this story outline when I wrote that time so I forget how to continue it and what I planned after all the messed up mind... So, I just wrote what just came into my mind. I don't know whether I will be able to give justice to this story or not.... Feel free to give your suggestions..... I hope it wasn't boring one 😅and also, which type of character you want for swara? (I had one but, still want your suggestions aprt to the story)

And, Thank you for all the support and love you have shower on me. You seriously don't know what it means for me. I am lucky to have you all as a part of my family..... Seriously... Love you all.... Thank you....😘😘😘😘

Do tell your honest reviews about this.... Do vote, read and comment and also tag other's.

I'll be back with another update on Aloo's birthday, In shaa Allah. Hope Aloo yh Wala b thek tha?

Next will be either tangled or Unwanted. In two or three days, hopefully if these thunderstorms stopped.

Till then, take care, stay blessed, stay home and stay safe.

Loads of love 💞

Fizo✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 8.7K 68
Best Ranking #1swara, #2 mad. guys please vote this story also during reading This is story of Swara and Sanskar . Ragini who is step sister of Sw...
70.4K 2.8K 24
[12/4, 1:41 PM] neha: Love changes life 💘 A story of disabled girl how she takes her weakness to the level of strenght and become perfect and she ga...
97K 1.4K 12
Ragini-Lakshya and Swara-Sanskaar had a fairytale love story until one day they were separated. Will they be able to trust life again? Will they be...
25.8K 1.3K 13
I loved him, I love him n I will always love him bcz he is my first crush n my last love.. said ragini. love you swato..said sanskaar. love you to...