Fuck, I Fell For The Bad Boy...

By 11LookAtMeh11

Brady Jacobs is new to Newton Lake high but has heard how undeniably, heart wrenchingly, stomach twistingly a... More

Chapter 1: An uber or my reliable brother?
Chapter 2: Shh! Put a sock in it.
Chapter 3: Sleepover Shenanigans.
Chapter 4: Daydreams are powerful.
Chapter 5: Dreams are powerful.
A/N Very Important

Baby, I'm A Killer A/N

4.9K 52 13
By 11LookAtMeh11

Hey readers! Thank you for reading my book, I hope you enjoyed it. I just wanted to let you all know that I have another book up called Baby I'm A Killer. It's another bxb and it's the first book I've written and actually felt motivated to finish in a while so I hope you'll check it out and give it a chance. It's still ongoing but chapters 1 through 4 are already uploaded and ready for y'all to read. I hope y'all will enjoy the new couple, tell me what you think, share the story with friends and vote for it! Happy reading my loves and stay safe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 35.4K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
4.7M 299K 108
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
32.4K 589 41
Conner is your cliche highschool jock. He's good looking , is captain of the lacrosse team , and can have any girl he wants . But what they don't kno...
157K 4.1K 7
When Aiden Has a crush on a cute little nerd of the school he's smart, and can be a little clumsy, but when he takes off those glasses...Aiden's feel...