The Heartbreaker's Heart Stea...

By chaexjune

💔💕 He breaks every girl's heart, And now he is going to steal a girl's heart again, But the girl will brea... More

💔 Introduction 💕
1: He's the Heartbreaker
2: She's the Heartbreaker
3: He's the Heart Stealer
4: He's the Heartthrob
5: She's the Kind-Hearted One
6: She's the Heartbroken One
7: He's Got to Learn
8: She's Got No Idea
9: He's Got An Idea
10: She's Heartless
11: He's Heartless
12: Touch Her Heart
13: His Heart Changes
14: Her Words Hurt
15: He's Had Enough
16: She's Had Enough
17: He's With Her
18: She's With Him
19: His Heartache
20: Her Heartbeat
21: She's Confused
22: He's Confirmed
23: She's Heartbroken Again
24: He's the Heart Healer?
25: He's the Right One?
26: His Angel
27: Her Sweet Surrender
28: She's No Angel
29: She's the Heart Stealer
30: She Loves Him?
31: She Misses Him
32: He's Back
33: His Rose
34: Her Ironman
35: He's the Loverboy
36: She's a Sweetheart
37: He's Alright...
39: He Got Plan
40: She Got Nothing
41: He's Ready
42: She's Unprepared
43: She's in the Rain
44: He's in Confusion
45: Her Lie
46: His Try
47: What Her Heart Wants
48: What His Head Says
49: Break Her Heart
50: Losing Him
51: Without Him
52: Find Her
53: Need Him
54: Need Her
55: He Will
56: Take Care of Her
57: She Will
58: Make Him Remember
59: She Forgives
60: He Forgets
61: She Doesn't Even Know
62: He Doesn't Understand
63: She's Strong Enough
64: He's Good Enough
65: His Heartbeat
66: She's His Heartbreaker
67: He's Her Heart Stealer
68: The Heartbreaker's
69: Heart Stealer
70: I'm the One, You're a Ten

38: She's Okay...

812 66 4
By chaexjune

They say there's no point in regretting but
I'll keep thinking of you (I was wrong)
I will smile if I see you as if nothing happened

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I clenched my fist under the blanket after what Namjoon told me about Nayeon. About 9 years ago, she left me for someone else when she got accepted into a university while I was a senior high schooler. Now, she came back from Tokyo after so long which made me curious of her reason to do so.

However, I forgot about asking Namjoon to investigate about her but he still told me everything I need to know. So, now I found out she might have something planned for suddenly coming back here. I just did not know what it is yet. Namjoon said he will investigate further if I still am curious about her.

"Anyway, Kook. Do you really thought it was 2011 now?", he asked me after that.

I nodded quietly.

"Then...you remember Chaeyoung?", he asked a name that my mom shouted for yesterday. That girl...is Chaeyoung her name? My head hurt to try remembering her.

This time, I shook my head.

"Do you know who's your girlfriend now, Kook?", he asked another question to me.

"Nayeon is my girlfriend.", I answered him.

He sighed, "So, you remember Nayeon as your girlfriend? Well, then..you don't have a memory of her dumping you for Jinyoung. Oh man..."

I felt a bit hurt hearing that sentence from him. Nayeon dumped me, really?

"Hyung, do you have her number? Can you call her to come see me? I don't have my phone now. Eomma said my phone was destroyed in the accident.", I said to him as I still waiting for Nayeon to visit me since yesterday.

Namjoon looked at me quietly before he shook his head.

"I don't have hers but I have Chaeyoung's.", he told me as he took his phone out.

"Who's Chaeyoung? Why are you telling me you have her number? I'm asking about Nayeon's number, hyung.", I said to him.

He nodded before saying, "Chaeyoung, she...she's Nayeon's sister and she's also your girlfriend now."

I was a bit shocked to hear that from him.

"You're kidding, hyung.", I said as I shook my head.

"No, I'm not. I still remember you told me how you're in love with her. How she changed you from being a playboy to a loyal man to her. You told me those things few days before the accident, Kook. When you asked me to investigate about Nayeon.", he told me.

I scoffed at him.

"I...was a playboy before? When was that? I only remember I'm being loyal to Nayeon.", I replied.

"Yes, you became like that after Nayeon dumped you. You made every girl chased you but you never get serious with any of them. Only after you knew Chaeyoung, you changed.", he told me things that I found hard to believe.

Did I really was that bad? I became a playboy after Nayeon dumped me? But I only remember being together with Nayeon. I did not remember getting dumped by her.

"Hyung, please leave me alone now. If you don't have anything else to tell me, please leave. I don't want to see anyone now.", I said to him as I pulled the blanket up to my neck and turned to the other side as I lied down on the bed.

I heard another sigh from him before there is a creaking sound coming afterwards.

Then, I heard him say, "I'll leave you, Jungkook. See you later."

Right after he left, I think about everything that he told me today. While I was thinking, I heard the door of my room being opened again. I thought Namjoon came back so I told him to leave my room.

"It's appa here, Jungkook.", a hoarse voice of an older man is heard making me quickly turned around to see him.

"Oh, appa. You came.", I said as I got up from my lying position.

He walked near me with a smile.

"Of course, I came but I'm sorry I'm a bit late. I'm sure everyone has already visited you before me, right?", he said as he stood right next to my bed.

I smiled at him.

"Yeah, a lot came but I didn't remember most of them. Where were you, appa? Why didn't you come with eomma yesterday?", I asked him.

He sat down on the chair and told me, "I was busy with work, son. Anyway, how are you? I brought some fruits here for you."

I took the plastic of fruits and put them on the table next to the bed.

"Dr Hyun said my injuries weren't that bad but my head surely was the most damaged. I have amnesia, appa. They said I lost 9 years of my memory.", I told him what Dr Hyun told me.

He looked sad to hear that.

"Appa, I'm okay. Don't worry. At least, I still remember you. Right?", I told him, trying to make him smile a little.

He did smiled but it faded soon after he received a call. But, he did not answer it and quickly rejected the call. He asked me if I had eaten and I nodded to him before another call came in to his phone.

"Appa, maybe you need to pick up the call. That seems important.", I told him so he answered the call.

"Sungkyung-ah, can you call me later? I'm a bit busy here.", dad said before he ended the call abruptly.

"A bit busy, appa?", I asked with a smile.

He put his phone back in his pocket and said, "I haven't met my son for quite a while. So, yeah. I'm busy with my big son here."

I chuckled at his words.

"That sounds like you're really busy with work, appa. Tell me what did I missed or what did I forgot. Am I working in our company now, appa?", I asked him as I truly wanted to know what I have forgotten because of the accident I had.

"Oh..about that. Yeah, Jungkook-ah. You're the COO of J Corp now but since you got into that accident, I put your friend Kim Seokjin to cover your position for a while. You're okay with that, right?", dad said to me making me a bit amazed with myself.

"I'm a COO at what age? 25? Really, appa?", I asked in disbelief.

He nodded with a giggle, "You've been working right after you graduated a year ago, Jungkook. And I appointed you to that position because I believe in you, son. After all, you'll be taking my place after I retire."

I nodded to what he said. The way he told me I will be taking his place made me felt a bit terrified. I wonder if I can lead J Corp the way he does. To be honest, I really admire my dad. I hope I can be successful just like him.

"Looks like I'll be needing to learn the business again. I totally don't know what I did to get that COO position at your company, appa.", I said with a chuckle.

He smiled at me, "Yes, seems like that. But, don't push yourself too hard. Sooner or later, I'm sure you'll remember everything again."

❤❤❤

Park Chaeyoung's POV

The touch on my hand made me flinched a bit. I blinked a few times before I see Lisa in front of me.

"You okay, Chaeng?", she asked me as I squeezed my hand in comfort.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Why, Lis?", I asked her back as I slowly pulled my hand away from her.

"I asked you to give me the balance but you didn't hear me earlier.", she answered.

I quickly moved to the side where the cash counter is and apologized as I opened the cash register.

"How much you need?", I asked.

She went beside me and told me that Somi has already given her the money she needed to give to the customer. Then, she hugged me as I slowly closed the cash register back.

"Are you sure you're alright, Chaeyoung? You seemed unfocused at work, you know?", she asked me with a pout.

I smiled as I turned to face her, "I'm alright. I'm sorry I was thinking of something just now. If I spaced out again, just flick my head. I won't scold you."

She smiled briefly before asking, "Are you thinking about Jungkook?"

No, why did she has to ask me that?

"I know from Bambam that he's discharged two days ago. I'm sure you know that too, right?", she said as if guessing what was in my thoughts.

"I'm just wondering if he's doing fine. That's all.", I said as I looked away not wanting her to see my sad eyes.

She sighed while crossing her arms. "Why didn't you go visit him after he's awake? I know he doesn't remember you, maybe he forgot me too but he needed to know who you are to him. Why you didn't go and try to make him remember you, Chaeng?", she asked me in a disappointed tone.

She has been telling me to visit him since I got discharged from the hospital two weeks ago but I never go there. Not after I heard what he said a day after he gained his consciousness again. He said he remembered he was loyal to Nayeon and did not want to see anyone that day.

I met Namjoon after he left the room and he said sorry to me. I left that place with him as I did not want to bother Jungkook in his room. I never come again as I think I will only hurt Jungkook if we see each other again. He did not remember me at all.

"Chaeyoung, I just want to see you happy again. If you let him be forgetting you, I don't think you'll be happy. You have to do something to make him remember you.", Lisa still did not give up to change my stubborn mind of letting him be.

"I'm fine, Lisa. I'm not letting him forget me. I'm just giving him some time to be alone first. I told you how he reacted when I visited him with his mom, right? I just don't want him to have a headache because of me. I'll meet him later. Don't worry about me.", I assured her before she nodded in defeat.

"If you say so, Chaeng..okay. But, please stay focus at work. I can't see you like this, Chaeng.", she said before I nodded a few times to her.

Then, she left me to go to the back leaving me with Somi at the front.

While Somi was serving a customer, there is another customer coming in so I greeted him before I clearly see who it is.

"Welcome to Euphoria...Jungkook..", I spoke his name slowly seeing him with crutches on his arms.

❤❤❤

🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 25.4K 35
He was holding his girlfriend but his eyes were fixed on her because only he knew, no matter how many girls he would hold on the day, she was the one...
195K 3.4K 29
{Not Proofread ; LOT OF GRAMMATICAL ERRORS because I never checked it twice .I will try to edit tho I'm not sure } Because of misunderstanding, hyung...
9.6K 490 15
*completed* Just when you had everything together and finally had mustered up the courage, you went back to your old home, trying to figure out just...