KREPTOON (The Deal) Jenlisa...

By Jenlichaesoo

"Actress Jennie and Lisa was caught drunk kissing each other in one of a famous bar in the whole Kreptoon." T... More

A/N
K1 "Problem/ Meeting"
K2 "Decision"
K3 "Party"
K4 "Blackmail"
K5 "Hope"
K6 "First Shoot/ Encounter (Jane)"
K7 "First Shoot/ Encounter (Liesa)"
K8 "Confused"
K9 "Unknown"
K10 "New Characters"
K11 "Surprise"
K12 "Jinlisa Shoot"
K13 "Manager Oppa"
K14 "Bully"
K15 "X Academy / Kim & Im"
K16 "Ex Boyfriend"
K17 "Maybe"
K18 "Counselor"
K19 "Cold"
K20 "Start ILY"
K21 "The Deal"
K22 "Believing the Lie"
K23 "First Date"
K24 "Unnie"
K25 "Just Go With The Flow"
K26 "Hidden"
K27 "Hangout"
K28 "I Hate That I Love Her"
K29 "Script"
K30 "Real Pretending"
K31 "Started with a Kiss"
K31.2 "A Kid Warning"
K31.3 "Marked"
K32 "Capture"
K33 "Noona"
K34 "OT4"
K35 "Bars & Wall"
K36 "Magic Word"
K37 "Fine"
K38 "Fire"
K39 "I am Jennie Kim"
K39.0 "Kryptonite"
K40 "My Nini"
K41 "Loving the Play"
K42 "Too"
K42.0 "JenLiChaeSoo"
K43 "Iya"
K45 "Little Demon"
K46 "New Deal"
K47 🔞 "First"
K47.0 🔞 "A Night To Remember"
K48 "Hana, Dul, Set"
K49 "Lied"
K50 "Root to Fruit"
K51 "In-Laws Reverse"
K52 "Epilogue"
JenLisa Images 0.2
JenLisa Images 0.3 -Special Chap?-
K Special 🔞 "Birthday Present"

K44 "Exes"

3.7K 121 7
By Jenlichaesoo

LISA'S POV

That picture was taken when me and Chaeyoung was having fun during our photoshoot. I still don't know the real catch between Rosé and Jisoo unnie that time, and now I know why Jisoo unnie is holding that pyongbong and acted like hitting me.

Similar to that moment, I remember what Jungkook done before saying things out of my expectation.

***FLASHBACK***

"What are you doing?! Stop!"

We are up for another shoot and here's Jungkook annoying me again.

"You are going to be my Fiancé Silly, I'm just proposing, come on I don't take no for an answer" He said slightly laughing. Just look at him right now, kneeling with one knee, holding a ring that he removed from his finger, aishhhhh.

"Stop it, you look like an idiot" I glared at him.

He just laughed at me and finally he stood up then sat next to me encircling his left arm to my shoulder.

"Lis, I want to tell you something" he said suddenly sounding serious. I just look at him. "Did you really loved me?"

"More like, you want to ask me something. What's with question?"

"Just answer it will you? I'm not gonna get mad if you answer no, as long as you're being honest. So?"

"I did" I simply answered

"Why can't I believe you?" He laughed again.

"Tsk. I did, but not the love that I thought it was. But I do really love you the way you are"

"Woah that's so sweet" he said with a little bit of sarcasm on his voice.

Tsk it's really hard to talk seriously with this man.

"I'll ask you the same question, did you really loved me?"

Without hesitation he answered. "Ofcourse I did and I still do. But honestly Lisa. There is really something I want to tell you" he thrilled.

"Go on"

"I know that you know what I know right?"  I look at him bored.

He chuckled but he then turned serious again.

"I mean I know that you know something about the act, right?" He asked and I look at him without showing any emotion.

I averted my gaze to somewhere "You're part of it?" I asked plainly. I'm actually surprised that he knows about it. Well he's Yoon-gi oppa's friend so.

"Yes, but------" I laughed sarcastically. I never hinted about him being part of it.

"I should have known better, you're really good huh? You made me believe that you really lov------"

"Hey Lis, please hear me out first"

"Why do you have to be part of it?"

"I also don't know and believe me Lis, at first it was just really an act for me, but it ended up not in the way that it was planned, I'm starting to love you not just as friends but more that, whether you believe or not. That's also the reason why I left, because I can't, I shouldn't fall for you" I kept my cold expression.

"Why are you saying this now. Is it part of what was planned?"

"No, no it isn't. I just want you to know the reason why I left without saying any words, and I want you to know that eventhough I left, I never stop loving you."

"You're being corny Kookie" I laughed at him. And his expression turn from serious to something priceless.

"Lis I'm serious"

"I know you are. I understand, let's not make it a big deal"

"Hey I just said I still love you"

"I heard you"

He heave a sigh. "Okay okay, you know your being harsh sometimes in your own way. But I understand, I was just part of the cast anyway." I just smiled at him. "Lis why don't you asked Yoon-gi hyung to explain to you everything. I'm sure he's also aware that you're hinting everything that's happening. I find everything so complicated and I can't think of enough reason for all this. If it's all about you and Jennie, I can understand but it seems like there is a deeper explanation for everything"

"You know, you never fail to confuse me" I simply said. Deeper explanation what could it be? I don't think there is any. Aish he's ruining the already ruined mind of mine. "And I won't ask him, if he really want to explain me everything, he'll do it. But he didn't so I'll just wait for him to tell me everything."

"Well that's only a suggestion, and since you're not planning to ask him, please don't also tell him what I have said just now. I was just really dying to tell you this since I came back, I just don't have the courage"

"Yeah, thank you for being honest"

"All for you Silly" I rolled my eyes at him again.

"Do you think it's possible that Kai also did what you did? I mean-----"

"I know what you mean" he cut me off. "I think it is, he did, remember his answer during our interview with the fans when we let them ask us question? He inappropriately added to his answer 'I'm happy to be part of the cast' I'm not sure but that is how I perceived it, because that was once my line Lis" he explained. "Hey what's with the smile"

"Oh I'm smiling?" I asked

"You know you're weird sometimes"

"I was just happy to think that Kai was just acting everything he had with Jennie, though I don't want Jennie to get hurt by that idea"

"Tsk. What if he's also like me who ended up falling unexpectedly"

"Then why don't you two catch each other because mind you that this is our story, JenLisa always win my Kookie so I'm sorry" I said continuously.

"Harsh again. Continue being like that maybe that will help me forget my feelings for you" he said sarcastically. I laughed at him "Let's go future ex Fiancé, you still have to reject me for the second time. We are about to hear the magic word of Mr. Yang" he said. Now he's being cool.

Wattpad characters do really have split personalities. Only my opinion.

By the way, Jungkook role is my supposed to be Fiancé in the series, because Liesa and his parents are friends, so business transaction happened, there is a force marriage arrangement before Liesa's family got involved in accident. Unfortunately, Liesa's parents died, and fortunately the arrangement didn't happened and now, Jungkook's character still want to marry Liesa so he asked his father who is a supportive dad who'll talk to Liesa and whom Liesa will reject at the second time.

Jungkook will become one of the antagonist of the story, he'll be forcing himself to me in exchange of them helping me for hospital bills, but I will still reject their offer. And to make the story short, another deal will be made between Liesa and Jane. Yes, Liesa's choose to ask for help to Jane than to Jeon.

"And Cut! Good take! We'll be moving to the next location. Good job everyone!" That's it, our next location will be at Jane's place.

***End of Flashback***

"Hon, how are you and Kai back then?" I asked Jennie, she looked at me with furrowed brows. We are done doing all our commitments today and we are now having our rest.

"What's with the question hon?" I don't know either, maybe I just want to hurt myself or maybe I just want to confirm something.

I heave a sigh. "I heard you talking to Sang-eun unnie on your dressing room before" I stated and I know it kinda far from what I asked.

She look at me with shock expression.

"It's okay hon, it's not that I don't know anything after all"

"Do you still think that I'm acting everyone out?" She asked.

"I actually don't want to think about, so just----"

"Hon I'm not, I love you and I mean it"

I smiled. "I love you too hon. But I really want to know the answer" I scratched my nape.

"Kai is a boyfriend material, sweet, gentleman, understanding. It isn't hard to like him" she paused for a while looking directly at me. "He's indeed an ideal man. That makes our relationship back then to be almost perfect, but being close to perfect is kinda--------" she paused again. "Plain, boring"

"What do you mean?" I mentally laughed of how she described it.

"I mean, it's not the type of relationship that I think I might want for the rest of my life--------- or........" she stopped again. "he's just not really the one I want to spend my life with"

"How would you know about that?"

"When the feelings aren't there hon. I like him but not to the point that I think about my future with him, I said yes when she asked me to become her girlfriend because I consider giving it a try. I love him for being the man that he is, that's all what it is."

"Is that why you also said yes to me because you want to give it a try?"

"Correction, I didn't said yes to you, I said 'I am yours' and---- I can see my future with you" she smiled.

I just stared at her admiringly. "You're really going to be my end Jennie Kim" I said not taking my eyes of her.

"Well I don't see any problem with that. As long as we'll end up together" she chuckled

We had a moment of silence when I decided to speak again. "Ammm, Jungkook and I talked a while ago. He told me his reason why he left" she look at me with bothered expression.

"Mind sharing me? And how did--- you reacted?"

"I was shocked, surprised, because I never seen it that way. He told me that he left because he's already falling"

"I-- don't get it, he's falling for you? Then why do he have to leave?"

"Because he's just part of the cast" I stated, she look at me still not getting what I mean.

"Hon, I still don't get it"

"He left because he's not supposed to fall for me, it was an act and it should stay as an act"

"An act?" She's still confused. "Did this have to do something with what Sang-eun unnie told me?"

"I wouldn't know the whole story that Sang-eun unnie told you"

"Well she told me how they are making ways for us to get close to each other, but she haven't mention that our exes have somethi-------- wait a minute, I remember Kai also said that line during the interview with fans 'he's happy to be part of the cast' what is that supposed to mean?"

I softly laughed "So you doesn't really know about all this?"

"Hon I told you I don't, if Sang-eun unnie didn't told me, I would probably still clueless right now"

"I love you" I just answered, I'm such a fool to doubt my kryptonite.

"I know you do, but please give me answers hon"

I smiled she's showing me her attitude again with matching eye rolling.

"Jungkook admitted that, at first, he was just acting his feelings towards me like what was planned, but he's slowly going out of plan, eventually falling to the subject, which is me. That will ruin their so-called-plan so he decided to leave"

"What's with that plan thing? Why do this have to be complicated? And don't tell me that Kai has also been in that acting situation?" I laughed at her, she sounds annoyed.

"I also don't know hon, why don't you try to ask Kai, to answer one of your questions."

"I will, and I will probably punch him if I'll heard the same story from him."

-----------------------------------------
Thank you for reading!

Love you!
Take care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 1.6K 75
J͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞n͟͟͟͞͞͞n͟͟͟͞͞͞i͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞. To many, I am a myth. The 'Kiss of Death', a hired killer, revered by some of the greatest criminal orga...
11K 156 17
✪𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞✪ "Love..." "Oh, my God, I've had way too much wine today." "Well, I wanted to tell you that..." "I want you to know how mu...
225K 4.1K 36
Hello, my loves! 🌹 The girls are waiting... 👀 ☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆ 🌅 Cover By: @HONEYFLOWERbp Started: Feb 09, 2021 Completed: Mar 31, 2023 (I might post mo...
121K 2.3K 32
This story is base off of some of my real excpierences with some fun and entertaining fluff in there too, and/or possible smut. I'm gonna try and not...