Take that! Ace Attorney One-s...

By Akipisces

Woah! Hi there! (Lol I know, nice title...not.) This book will be filled with one-shots with your favorite ch... More

🎹Music Buddies (Miles X Reader)
Secret Symbol (Apollo X Spy Reader)
Fell in love with a tomboy (Klavier X Reader)
Cute Dare (Phoenix X Reader)
☕ Coffee Mates (Godot X Reader)
Never bet with Trucy (Apollo X Reader)
🎭A Play with Tears (Miles X Reader)
The Haunted (Simon Blackquill X Reader)
⛓️Convict Enemies⛓️ (Kristoph Gavin X Reader)
Giggles and Blushes (Phoenix Wright x Reader)
Evidence and Riding Crops (Franziska Von Karma x Male! Reader)
🕯️Candle light🕯️ (Nahyuta Sahdmadhi X Reader)
Merry Christmas Reader! (Defense Atty. & Prosecuters X G-N Reader)
Nostalgic Investigation (Richard Gumshoe X Reader)
ᴇxᴩᴇʀɪᴍᴇɴᴛ (ᴡʀɪɢʜᴛᴡᴏʀᴛʜ/ɴᴀʀᴜᴍɪᴛꜱᴜ)
ʙᴜʟʟᴇᴛꜱ ꜰɪʀᴇᴅ (ꜰʀᴀɴᴢɪꜱᴋᴀ ᴠᴏɴ ᴋᴀʀᴍᴀ x ᴍᴀʟᴇ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ)

🎤 Duet of Love (Klavier X Reader)

492 4 53
By Akipisces

Timing: After Dual Destinies and before Spirit of Justice (Related to the bonus scene of Fell in love with a tomboy.)

•~KLAVIER'S POV~•

After I confessed to my little liebling (darling), we decided to keep it a secret for now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Bonus scene from the chapter)

When I heard her sing, I remembered that I had a concert with the Gavineers. I've thought about giving her the opportunity to perform using her beautiful voice. I asked her if she would like to perform on stage at the concert. At first, she denied it but I persuaded her to join. I promised that I will be with her when you gets nervous. That must've worked because she said that she would do it. Ja! I am so excited for this!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Few days later, I took (Y/N) to the place that we will perform. I could see (Y/N)'s nervousness and excitemnt. That's one of the many things that makes me flutter. I introduced her to my band mates and they seem to get along pretty well. After that, we practice on some songs. While at practice, I would sometimes hold her hand or wink at her when she looks at me. I love to see her so flustered. Even at break, I would still be flirty with her, be lovey-dovey. I would hug her from behind and feel her weich (soft) (H/C) hair. Her skin is so smooth and it's very soothing. I would even sneak some sweet kisses at her neck and cheeks. After the breaks, we started to get serious with our practices.

On one of the breaks, I asked her something.

"Hey schatzi, I have something to ask you."

"Hmm? What is it?" She asked.

"Do you want to make our relationship public or not? I mean, there were some rumors of us being a couple after all."

"Oh that's why I kept getting texts from my friends about it. It kinda starts to annoy me. But hmmm... I don't know."

Silence...then it broke.

"You know what...let's make it public. I'm gonna take this risk and I won't care what negative things they will say about us. Because the only thing that matters is that we love each other. Nothing would set us apart." She said.

That made me flutter even more. I hugged her and she hugged back.

"Ich liebe dich, schatzi ♥. (I love you, sweetheart.)"

She knows what it means because I said it to her so many times.

"Mahal rin kita ♥. (I love you too)" my schatzi replied back. Good thing I've studied some Tagalog / Filipino from her.

"Well since we're gonna make our relationship public, I got an idea on how we're gonna announce it."

"Hmmm...I'm on board. Spill it!" She says.

I told her that I would announce that I have a girlfriend and that you are from the audience. But the twist is that you're just waiting on one of the wings of the stage, waiting for your cue. I started the song and when your cue is up, you would come in front of the stage and sing your part.

"Good one, but should I wear a disguise or something in case someone from the audience found out about our plan?" She questioned.

"Well, it depends on you. But to pull it off easier, you need a disguise."

"Welp, I am not gonna risk that. -giggle-"

"So it's settled then."

"Yeah."

Our break ended and we started to practice until the night.

•~NIGHT TIME~•

We finished the rehearsal and we gave the band mates a farewell. We got into the motorcycle, put on the helmets and we drove off. She would wrap her arms around my waist while one side of her face rested on my back, looking at the starry sky. I would sneak a few glances at her face, admiring her eyes on how it twinkled like the stars that she was looking at. Soon we arrived at her home, she got off and she gave back the helmet. I gave her a peck on the fore head while she gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Bye, mahal (love). Magingat ka! (Be careful)" she said.

"Natürlich, schatzi. (Of course sweetheart)"

(Lol I don't know why I kept using Tagalog / Filipino and German words for their dialogues but whatever, it's fun XD.)

I placed the helmet on while I see (Y/N) went inside her house. I then drove off so I can go back home.

•~READER'S POV~•

I arrived at home after a long rehearsal for the concert. When Klavier told me about his plan, I decided to have my own plan, but I wouldn't tell him. I ate dinner and I laid on the bed, thinking on about my plan. I looked at my phone and it was 7:30 PM. Wow, that's unexpected. I thought it was 9:00. I went to my bedroom and searched if I had a mask that would only reveal my lips so I can sing. At my closet, I found one blank masquerade mask. I tried it on and it fits just fine.

(I just edited it)

I wanna spice it up a bit with some color but I don't have any art materials. I'll just do that tomorrow. I changed into my pajamas, brushed my teeth and I went to sleep.

•~MORNING~•

I woke up and I made breakfast. I checked my phone and there was a message from Klavier. I opened the conversation and I responed.

♥ Klavier Gavin ♥

"Text."- (Y/N)'s message
"Text."- Klavier's message

"Guten Morgen, schatzi! How's my liebling?"

"Hi Klav! Just woke up! I'm fine! How about you?"

"I'm feeling great. Anyways, one of the band members got sick so we can't go the stage to practice. We'll just practice at home."

"Aww, tell him for me to get well soon. And you know that I can handle it. Malakas ako! ( I am strong!)"

"Still, I don't wanna risk it. The concert will be in a few weeks anyways. We have plenty of time."

"Fine, if that's what you want."

"Anyways, I invited some people to watch the concert."

"Who did you invite?"

"Herr Wright, Herr Edgeworth, Herr Blackquill, Herr Forehead, Fräulein Cykes, Fraülein Skye, and Fräulein Wright."

"Woah that's alot of people! I still laughed at Apollo's nickname."

"I wonder what he feels when you call him that."

"Maybe he likes it, maybe not."

"I think not. Well I better get going, I have something to do."

"Ok, I have some things to take care as well."

"Liebe dich, liebling. :)"

"Love you (◍・ᴗ・◍)ノ❤️"

I turned off my phone and I ate my breakfast. After that, I went in the bathroom and took a shower. After that, I wore an oversized hoodie, leggings and rubber shoes. I also wore a cap to be more discreet in case Klavier sees me. I got on my own motorcycle and I drove my way to the art supplies store.

I arrived and I looked if he is anywhere near the shop. He is not here. I went inside and started to look around the aisles. I found the aisle that has paints in it so I looked at the colors. I found some paints that can glow in the dark so I grabbed the ones that glows in the color (color/s). I also bought a paintbrush because I know I don't have one. I paid for the paint and the brush then I went back to the motorcycle and went home, designing the mask.

I got home quickly so I can start. I started to think of a design that would be great for the concert. I eventually thought of a design so I grabbed a pencil and I lightly sketch the design to see if it will be good. It looks good. Now...(Art lessons and art videos, don't fail me now...). I dipped the brush on some paint and I started painting. I looked on some videos and they seemed to helping me. Good thing I listened to those art lessons at school.

After hours of painting the mask, it's finished. (I wanna see your creative ideas!). I looked at the mask and it looks awesome. I placed the mask in a clean container and I placed it in one of the drawers. I checked the time and it read;

1:00 PM

Oh, I didn't have lunch. Ok, time to cook. I went to the kitchen and I made some sinigang and rice.

(If you don't know what sinigang is, this what it looks like.)

I got a plate with rice, a small bowl of fish sauce, a bowl of sinigang and spoon and fork. I ate it and it taste great. I finished eating and I put the dishes in the sink. I grabbed the sponge, rolled up my sleeves and started doing the dishes. While I was washing them, I heard a knock on the door. I dried my hands and I opened the door. It was Klavier.

"Hi, schatzi!"

I pulled me in a hug and I hugged back.

"Hi, Klav! What are you doing here?"

"Just checking on my girlfriend." He answered.

Then he smelled something. I think it's the sinigang.

"What did you cooked? It smells tasty." He said.

"Oh, I think you smelled sinigang."

"Si-ni-gang?" Klavier said confused.

"Yeah, it's a food from the Philippines."

"I bet it's delicious. Let me have a taste." He said.

"Are you sure? I mean, the foods from my country can look and taste a bit...extreme for the foreigners.

"I can handle it. Watch me." He insisted confidently.

"Ok, if you say so, but I am gonna just give you a bowl of it in case it will be too much for you."

I let him in and he sat on one of the chairs from the dining room. I gave him the food and a spoon. He took a sip and he looked surprised.

"Wow, I didn't expect to be sour." He said.

"Well yeah. That's why I warned you."

He chuckled and continued to eat the food. He finished it and I grabbed the bowl and spoon and I put them to sink. I started to clean the dishes again and I quickly finished it. I realized that I haven't practiced singing.

"I forgot to practice today."

"Oh, well since I'm here, we can practice."

We went to the living room and we practice for hours. After the practice, we cuddled on the couch. Eventually, Klavier needed to go so he gave me a goodbye hug and I hugged back. He left and I checked the time. It's 6:00 PM. I went upstairs and I checked on the mask. It's dry and the design still looks good. I set an alarm to 7:30 PM so I can re-heat the food. After that, I laid in bed and I took a nap.

•~AFTER 1 HOUR & 30 MINUTES~•

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I turned it off, I went to the kitchen and re-heated the food. After for some time, it finished heating up. I ate it with rice and fish sauce. After that, I did the dishes and I looked at time again. It's 8:30 PM. I brushed my teeth and checked the mask before going to sleep, knowing that tomorrow I will practice.

•~NEXT DAY~•

I woke up and I immediately got ready. I cleaned myself and wore a simple t-shirt with jeans and sneakers. I add a cap and a bracelet tot he outfit. Before I went outside and drove off to the concert arena, I texted a good morning to Klavier.

When I got there, I checked if Klavier was there. He wasn't there but the band mates were. I went up and greeted them. They greeted back. Suddenly, I got an idea for my plan. I told them that I wanna surprise him by singing a song unexpectedly. They asked what song is it and I thought of a song. Eventually, I have thought of one and I told them what song. Surprisingly, they are on board with my plan. Some even told me that they know the chords of that song. When we came to an agreement, I practiced for a bit until I heard a door opening. Klavier walked inside so I ran up him gave him a hug.

"Hey, schatzi! Didn't know you would get here this early."

I giggled.

"Yeah." I shyly say.

"Well then, ready to rock?"

"Yeah!"

"That's the spirit, liebling!"

We went to the stage and we practice performing just like last time. Klavier told me that I should bring one dress for one of our duet songs. I understood and I reminded myself for that. After the practice, we went home and I got inside. Before I went to sleep, I checked on the mask one last time to see in a clean condition. I sighed in relief and I slept on my bed.

Then the cycle repeats until the concert.

•~THE DAY OF THE CONCERT~•

I woke up early and I feel nervous and excited. Now my plan will come into action. I grabbed my phone and I texted Klavier.

Klavier Gavin ♥

"Good morning mahal! How's your sleep?"

"Guten morgen, my liebling! I slept great. Are you excited?"

"Yeah, but I also feel nervous. I haven't performed on stage before."

"Don't worry, I know you're gonna do amazing later on stage!"

"Are you sure?"

"Of course, I can tell that you did amazing when we were at practice all those weeks ago.

"I guess...Oh yeah. Klavier, I could go there by myself so you don't have to pick me up."

"Are you sure, schatzi? You might arrive late."

"No I won't, trust me. People might even get suspicious if they had a chance to see that we arrived at the same time. And I know you don't want to spoil the fun ;)"

"You really know me, do you? Ok, I won't pick you up. But you gotta be there."

"Ok, see you there!"

I then texted the band mates if they know the chords (of steel jk) to the song. Luckily, I had made a group chat without Klavier as one of the members. I got a text back immediately, telling me that they know the chords to the song and they practiced it. After I read the text, I turned off my phone and I opened my closet to choose what two outfits that I will wear for the concert. I decided that I will wear my (f/c) t-shirt, jeans and sneakers. I'll also wear my black jacket cuz why not? For my disguise, I will also wear the mask with a cap. I put on the mask and I turned off the lights to see if it worked. The mask lighten up. Yes it works. I checked my phone and it's noon. I still have time to choose another outfit for one of the duets. I found one dress that may like great.

(You can change the length of the dress or add sleeves. You would get it why the dress is red if you read the bonus scene from the chapter I mentioned earlier.)

(I am not good when it comes to fashion. So pls forgive me.)

I neatly packed them in a bag that can fit everything and I went to the kitchen to eat a quick lunch. After that, I brushed my teeth, did my face a little bit and checked if everything is there. Everything is settled, so I got on motorcycle with the mask and the cap on and drove off.

•~SWITCHING POVS STARTS HERE~•

"Text." - Klavier's POV
"Text." - (Y/N)'s POV
"Text." - Klavier's lyrics
"Text." - (Y/N)'s lyrics
"Text." - Klavier and (Y/N)'s lyrics

I was in the dressing room with the band mates. I would check at (Y/N)'s changing room (they got separate rooms) to see if she was there. But she wasn't. I started to worry, thinking that she might not make it. One of the bandmates noticed my worrying face and they talked to me.

"Hey Klavier. What is wrong?"

"(Y/N) isn't here yet. I am worried."

"Dude, You gotta relax. You know her, she can make it on time."

"I know, I'm just worried that something might happen to her."

Then the one of the employees told us that we should get ready because it's almost time. So we got our instruments and microphones ready and we went to the stage. I see alot of people there. Herr Wright, Herr Edgeworth, Herr Blackquill and Herr Forehead are here. I also saw Fräulein Cykes, Fräulein Skyes and Fräulein Wright.

"Guten Abent (Good evening), everyone!"

I heard a loud cheers and screams from the audience.

"Mein Gott (My God), you all seemed to be in an awesome mood, ja?"

I heard another cheer and screams from them.

"Ok, then let's rock!"

Then we started to play Love Love Guilty.

After the song, I looked at Herr Forehead. He looked like he just facepalmed because I mentioned him in the song. I chuckled and I looked at the left wing of the stage. (Y/N) wasn't there. I looked at the right wing. She wasn't there either. I began to worry more. But I didn't show it and now, time for the plan.

"Did you like the song?"

I heard cheers from the audience, telling me that they loved it.

"Ok. This next performance is dedicated to my girlfriend."

I heard awwws and cheers. It made me blush a little.

"In fact, she is from the audience. Try to find her."

They started to find for her even though she wasn't there. She was supposed be on one of the stage wings.

"Did you guys found her?"

Some shook their head while others screamed no.

What Klavier didn't know is that I already arrived while he was singing the first song. I went to my changing room. Luckily, the microphone was at the vanity so I could use this while I am not on stage. I heard Klavier that he will play the next song now.

"Hey, I have an idea. Maybe we can lure her out by singing one of our duets. Is it ok for you all?"

Some nodded while others screamed and cheered yes.

"Ja? Ok let's start."

Halestorm - Bad Romance (Cover)

The music has started. Waiting for the cue.

-guitar sounds-
"Want your bad romance!"
-guitar sounds-
"Want your bad romance!"

"I want your ugly, I want your disease"
"I want your everything as long as it's free"
"I want your love (I want your love.)"
"Love, love, love, I want your love, (I want your love, I want your love.)"
"I want your drama, the touch of your hand"
"I want your leather-studded kiss in the sand"
"I want your love (I want your love.)"
"Love, love, love, I want your love
(I want your love, I want your love.)"

My cue is up so I sang.

"You know that I want you"

I looked at the wings of the stage. What the. She isn't there. But I heard her voice. Is she hiding? Why?

"And you know that I need you"
"I want it bad"
"Your bad romance!"

Even though she isn't on the wings, the show must go on.

"I want your love, and I want your revenge"
"You and me could write a bad romance"
(Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)
"I want your love, and all your lover's revenge"

That's my cue, so I left the dressing room and I went to the right wing of the stage.

"You and me could write a bad romance"

I feel hopeless. But then suddenly...

"Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh"
"Caught in a bad romance"
"Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-o.h-oh-oh"
"Caught in a bad romance"
"Want your bad romance!"

I heard loud foot steps behind me and I see...a woman. She went near me and looked me in the eye and she winked. I immediately knew it was (Y/N). I smirked, my schatzi is being a little bad girl. Hmm...I like it.

"Want your bad romance!"

I took the microphone off the stand and started singing while walking up to her.

"I want your horror, I want your design"
"'Cause you're a criminal as long as you're mine"
"I want your love (I want your love)"
"Love, love, love, I want your love (I want your love, I want your love)
"I want your psycho, your vertigo shtick"
"Want you in my rear window, baby, you're sick"
"I want your love (I want your love)"
"Love, love, love, I want your love
(I want your love, I want your love)"

I placed my free hand at Klavier's chest, feeling his heartbeat.

"You know that I want you"
"And you know that I need you"
"I want it bad"
"Your bad romance!"

I removed my hand at his chest, walked far from him and started to sing the chorus.

"I want your love, and I want your revenge"
"You and me could write a bad romance"
"(Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)"
"I want your love, and all your lover's revenge"
"You and me could write a bad romance"

I decided to remove the mask. Klavier could only see my face so it won't be much of a problem. So I threw it to the left wing of the stage so one of the people there can catch it.

"Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh"
"Caught in a bad romance"
"Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh"
"Caught in a bad romance"
"Want your bad romance!"

I looked at Klavier and he gave me a smirk which made me smirk too. While singing, Klavier slowly walked up to me and the audience cheered wildly.

"I want your love"
"And I want your revenge"
"I want your love"
"I don't wanna be friends"
"Je veux ton amour"
"Et je veux ta revanche"
"Je veux ton amour"
"I don't wanna be friends (I don't wanna be friends)"
"No, I don't wanna be friends (I don't wanna be friends)"
"Want your bad romance (Want your bad romance)"

I then cornered her at the back of the stage so I can see her neidlich (cute) face. Then I slammed my hand against the wall.

"Want your bad romance!"

Dang it Klavier. That made me jump and blush at the same time. When the last chorus is up. I lightly and playfully push Klavier away, looking like I was hard to get. Why did I do that? Cuz why not?

"I want your love, and I want your revenge"
"You and me could write a bad romance (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)"
"I want your love, and all your lover's revenge"
"You and me could write a bad romance"

I threw the cap behind me to reveal who I was to the people. Some were shocked and some cheered louder. My hair got a little messy because of the cap.

"Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh"
"Caught in a bad romance"
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Caught in a bad romance
"Want your bad romance!"
"Na na na na na"
"Na na na na na"
"Na na na na na"
"Want your bad romance!"

•~SWITCHING ROLES ENDS HERE~•
•~KLAVIER'S POV~•

The song ended and the audience went wild by our performance. I decided to have a lovely chit chat with her on the mic.

"Oh schatzi! Didn't think you would show up cuz of the song. Or was it that you missed me being next to you~?"

She blushed.

"Maybe." She said then giggled.

"Do you want to introduce yourself to them, to let them know that your mine?"

She blushed harder but she said.

"Wow, my boyfriend is getting defensive. You know that I won't leave you. But yeah, sure."

She turned to the audience and spoke.

"Hello everyone."

They cheered.

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N) and I am Klavier's...girlfriend." she said while getting flustered.

The audience got alot of mixed reactions. Some awwed, cheered and fangirled / fanboyed. I took her hand and rubbed it gently. She blushed.

"Do you want some more duets?"

They cheered and some screamed yes.

"Well, lucky you guys. We have some duets for you all!"

They cheered louder.

"Ok, ready schatzi?"

"Siyempre (of course) babe!"

The song ended and they went wild. While she sang, I felt a little shiver down my spine by her voice. It just sounds so angelic.

"Did you like it?"

They cheered.

"Ja! We have another song for you guys!"

They fangirled / fanboyed. I smirked.

"Honestly, this song sent a little shiver on my spine when I heard it. But its cool and it fits for the concert. Without further ado, let's rock!"

After the song, I suddenly got an idea. I went to the band mates and asked them if they could play a song that I have thought about. Luckily, they know the song and the chords.

(Ja! Perfect.)

"Hey Klav! What did you talk about there?" She asked

"Nothing. Just about how sweet you are~"

"Ooooooooooooooo!!" Said the audience.

She looked at Fräulein Skye (her friend) and she was smirking. She chuckled and lightly and playfully pushed my arm.

"You know that I can be bad sometimes." She said.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah." She answered.

"Well, we'll just have to see that later. Anyways, that song made me feel a little warm."

"Are you just telling me that you are hot?"

"Well, am I hot~?"

The audience squeeled. She blushed furiously but she regained her composure.

"...N-no comment." She said.

"If you say so. Anyways, let's move to the next song! Get ready cuz I will tame it a bit!"

When the song started, I looked at her and she was confused. She didn't heard that song when we practiced. I went up to her

Everyone squeeled except me and (Y/N). I chuckled by her red face.

"Y-you planned this!? When?" She asked.

"A little while ago after the 4th song."

"Oh. I hope you don't have anymore tricks up your sleeve." She said.

"What? You don't like it?"

"I liked it but I was just surprised when that happened." She explained.

"Don't worry, I don't have any tricks. I promise."

"Ok."

I heard her muttered.

"Now, it's my turn."

She snaps her fingers and the stage went black. I was shocked and I heard running footsteps getting softer. I then see her mask, glowing in the dark.

"Are you guys ok if I can have a little surprise for Klavier?"

They cheered so that means yes.

"Perfect."

She then walked to me with the mic in her hand. The mask illuminated my face, making it visible for everyone to see.

"I told you that I can be bad sometimes. Now, I am gonna show you."

She stood on her toes and kissed me. The crowd went wild. I kissed back and she wrapped her arms around my neck, deepening it. I placed my hands on her hips and she asked permission by biting my bottom lip lightly so it wouldn't bruise. I accepted it and we both gotten flustered cuz of the kiss. After for a few moments, we broke the kiss. I leaned into her ear and whispered.

"What a bad girl you are."

She chuckled.

"Alright, let the music play."

Then the lights were on and she threw her mask again to one of the people backstage.

When the song was finished, it left me with a fluttering feeling imside of me.

"Would you really do that for me?"

She giggled.

"Of course, schatzi!" She answered.

"You sound cute when you speak German."

She chuckled. We turned to the audience and saw alot of smiling faces. Some said that it looked cute that we secretly planned our surprises for each other.

"How about you? Do you have any other tricks that didn't happened yet?"

"Nope! That's all." She answered.

"Ok, we have another duet but we need to take a break first. So see you later!"

We went backstage and went to our seperate changing rooms. Before we went inside, he told me to wear the dress that I brought.

•~READER'S POV~•

I went inside the changing room and sat on one of the couches. I grabbed the dress and heels that was inside the bag and I started to undress. After for a few minutes, I have worn the dress and it looks good. I removed my sneakers and replaced it with the heels. My hair looked a little messy, luckily there were some stuff that I can use to freshen up a bit. I grabbed a brush and brushed my hair. After that, I saw some makeup at the vanity. But I didn't use them, instead I used my make-up that I brought with me. I took out the make-up from my bag and started to apply it. I decided to put light make up. I did the eyeshadows, mascara, and a little bit of lipstick. I looked at the result and it turned out great. I started to think why he told me wear this. My thoughts disappeared when one of employees asked me if I was ready to go back on stage. I told them that I was ready and I left the the room. I also heard another door opening, so I thought that they were ready to. We didn't see each other.

The employees guided us to the stage and placed us front of the mic with a stand. The music started and when my cue was up, the spotlight shined above me.

When my chorus was done, I heard Klavier's voice. I turned to my left and see him in a tuxedo with his usual G-shaped necklace minus the tie.

(God dang it. He looks good.) I blushed at the sight of him. Even though I've known him for a long time, I haven't seen him wearing a tuxedo.

•~KLAVIER'S POV~•

I sang my part while I would secretly get a few glances of her. She looks... astonishing. Her hair gracefully danced by the breeze. The outfit looks amazing on her. I felt soft inside. While we were singing the chorus, we went closer to each other. I can get to admire her cute face. After the chorus, I decided to have a little dance with her.

"Shall we dance, my liebling?"

She chuckled.

"Sure." She accepted.

I placed my left hand on her waist while she placed her right arm on my left shoulder. Our free hands intertwined while we ballroom danced on the stage. The audience cheered us. I leaned up to her ear and whispered to her.

"You look beautiful, schatzi."

She gave me a cute smile with little red blush on her cheeks.

"Thanks! You look amazing!" She said.

"Thank you, my liebling."

When the chorus was almost up, I gave her a kiss on the lips while she hugged me. After that we went back in front the mic stands and sang the rest of the song. After the song ended, we talked again.

"Umm, Klavier. I think you got a little lipstick on your lips." She said then giggled.

She gave me a hankerchief and I wiped my lips on it. I saw there were little lipstick stains. I gave her back the hankerchief and said.

"Thanks, but that kiss is worth it."

She giggled.

We sang more duets until the concert ended. Out of all the concerts I've performed, this one will be special in my heart.

•~A/N~•

Hello everyone! Sorry for taking a long time to finish this chapter. I had a fever but don't worry, I feel better now. Btw, I have thought of a new chapter. I haven't done this character so this will be fun. See you at the next chapter!

Continue Reading