The Heartbreaker's Heart Stea...

chaexjune tarafından

💔💕 He breaks every girl's heart, And now he is going to steal a girl's heart again, But the girl will brea... Daha Fazla

💔 Introduction 💕
1: He's the Heartbreaker
2: She's the Heartbreaker
3: He's the Heart Stealer
4: He's the Heartthrob
5: She's the Kind-Hearted One
6: She's the Heartbroken One
7: He's Got to Learn
8: She's Got No Idea
9: He's Got An Idea
10: She's Heartless
11: He's Heartless
12: Touch Her Heart
13: His Heart Changes
14: Her Words Hurt
15: He's Had Enough
16: She's Had Enough
17: He's With Her
18: She's With Him
19: His Heartache
20: Her Heartbeat
21: She's Confused
22: He's Confirmed
23: She's Heartbroken Again
24: He's the Heart Healer?
25: He's the Right One?
26: His Angel
27: Her Sweet Surrender
28: She's No Angel
29: She's the Heart Stealer
30: She Loves Him?
31: She Misses Him
32: He's Back
33: His Rose
34: Her Ironman
35: He's the Loverboy
37: He's Alright...
38: She's Okay...
39: He Got Plan
40: She Got Nothing
41: He's Ready
42: She's Unprepared
43: She's in the Rain
44: He's in Confusion
45: Her Lie
46: His Try
47: What Her Heart Wants
48: What His Head Says
49: Break Her Heart
50: Losing Him
51: Without Him
52: Find Her
53: Need Him
54: Need Her
55: He Will
56: Take Care of Her
57: She Will
58: Make Him Remember
59: She Forgives
60: He Forgets
61: She Doesn't Even Know
62: He Doesn't Understand
63: She's Strong Enough
64: He's Good Enough
65: His Heartbeat
66: She's His Heartbreaker
67: He's Her Heart Stealer
68: The Heartbreaker's
69: Heart Stealer
70: I'm the One, You're a Ten

36: She's a Sweetheart

1K 64 14
chaexjune tarafından

Enjoy another update here...because I feel like updating twice today. 😁 And forgive me for the title of this update. Honestly I ran out of ideas for it. Haha 😅

❤❤❤

Ain't never felt this way
Can't get enough so stay with me
It's not like we got big plans
Let's drive around town holding hands

Park Chaeyoung's POV

For the last time, I checked myself in the elevator as no one else is in there with me. The black Valentino Drap cape dress that Jungkook bought for me made me think if the reunion theme is really a prom night. The dress did not look suitable for dancing, it looked more suitable for something more formal.

I should have asked Nayeon if it is really a prom night theme. Now, I regretted knowing she went back to our parents' house for the weekend. I did not know if she got the invitation to the reunion but surely she knew about it. She was in the same school with Jungkook after all.

When I reached the ground floor, I was a bit surprised to see Jungkook waiting for me out there in his black suit and a cute little ribbon completed the handsome look on him.

"Jungkook, hey..did I make you wait too long?", I asked as I stepped out of the elevator.

"No, you're just in time.", he said before we linked our arms together starting to walk to his car. "You look stunning.", he said in a low voice enough for me to hear it.

"You look handsome.", I replied to him with a smile.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

After I signed the attendance list, I brought Chaeyoung inside the hall with Jimin showing us our table. Once we are seated, Chaeyoung pinched my thigh making me hissed in the sudden pain. She made me asked her why in a crying tone. What did I do wrong?

"You lied to me. I asked Jimin oppa and he said the theme is Elegant Italian. He even explained that they chose it because they just love Italian food. There's nothing about prom night in his explanation, Kook!", she said in angry tone before she pouted at me.

I chuckled a bit thinking that I just got caught.

"You can laugh? You purposely said it's a prom so you can dance with me, am I right?", she seemed to be really angry.

"Okay, I admit...I lied. But...look at all these foods. I'm sure you're hungry, right? Let me feed you this meatball.", I tried to console her with the turkey meatballs served on the big plate at the middle of our table.

I playfully moved my hand and made a sound like a plane as i tried to cheer her up. She quickly grabbed my hand before it reached her mouth and ate the meatball right away.

"I'm not a kid, Jungkook.", she said as she munched the meatball in her mouth before I heard a cough from her.

I took the glass and let her have a drink as I patted her back. She must have choked on the meatball.

"Th..thanks...", she said to me as she wiped her mouth with the napkin on her lap.

"Don't be mad with me next time.", I told her and she gently nudged my elbow.

❤❤❤

It was the fourth round of 'Never Have I Ever' game and I already drank the third cup in the game. I mean...who never cheated on a test, who never got drunk and who never got dumped? That never got dumped one made me a bit mad actually because Nayeon was the one who asked that question.

Now, the stainless steel stick pointed to Chaeyoung.

"Save me, please.", I whispered to her not to let me get another shot of beer.

She smiled at me but why do I feel like the smile has an evil meaning to it?

"Never have I ever...went bald-headed in my life.", she said that making everyone shaking their heads.

But, I did feel something when she said that. I almost poured the beer in my cup but I halted midway. There is no way I will drink for something embarrassing like that. Luckily no one in high school knows about the incident. Chaeyoung is really asking for trouble, I stared sharply at her when the stick is spinned for the next round.

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I felt satisfied with what I just did. Even though he did not drink after what I said, I felt happy to see him stirred beside me. You should not lie to me, my love. I know things that you don't know about me and you might get embarrassed with it.

"Hi, Chaeyoung. Can I ask you to vote for the King and Queen of the reunion?", Jimin suddenly appeared beside me with a small paper in his hand.

"Oh, what is this?", I asked since I did not know the purpose of the voting.

"Just a fun award to spice up the event. You can vote for the King and Queen among the alumni. I'm sorry you can't vote for yourself.", he explained to me and I chuckled at his last sentence. Of course, I will not vote for myself. The reunion is for their high school's alumni. I am just the girlfriend of an alumni here.

I smiled before I knew whose names I want to write on the paper.

❤❤❤

The reunion event is almost ending and the last schedule finally is here as I gathered with Jungkook and his group of friends. Jimin was one of them standing beside me keeping me feel welcomed in their group. Taehyung who I just met tonight was a great host. He knew when to make people laugh and clap to whatever he is saying on the stage.

While we stood at the left of the crowd, I saw Nayeon and her group of friends at the right side. There was only one person that I know from this school that I have not seen in this event. Jaehyun. His friends are here but he is nowhere to be seen with them.

"Jeon Jungkook!!", the loud voice of Taehyung saying Jungkook's name startled me. "The King of the Reunion, come on up here, bro!", he called Jungkook to the stage as I congratulated him.

"Okay, now...for our Queen...", I focused on Taehyung to know the Queen of the night. "The Queen of the Reunion...Im Nayeon!!", Taehyung announced my sister and she screamed in shock with her friends.

I smiled and clapped for her as I surely voted for the both of them. I know I made the right choice. I watched her walked up to the stage in her glittery red dress. She bowed to the crowd as we applauded her.

A moment later, I saw her whispering something to Taehyung before he signalled Hoseok who is deejaying at the left corner of the stage to do something.

Seconds after, the uplifting music changed to a mellow one and the two King and Queen began to dance.

"I swear this is not in the schedule.", Jimin whispered to me. "I'm sorry about this, Chaeyoung.", he added but I smiled warmly at him telling him it was okay.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I slowly held Chaeyoung's left hand that was on her lap to see her reaction. She had been quiet since I was announced the King at the reunion. I wondered if she got angry about what happened after that.

"You okay, Jungkook?", she asked as she looked at me.

"I...guess so. How about you?", I asked the same to her.

She squeezed her hand on mine. "I'm okay. Why? You looked worried.", she said as she pulled herself closer to me and hugged my arm like a pillow.

"Uh...I was worried...if you got angry seeing me dancing with your sister.", I told her what was bothering my mind.

She looked up to me before she rested her head on my shoulder. "I'm not. I'm okay.", she said to me which is quite surprising actually. "You were worried about that, Kookie?", she asked me so I nodded to it.

"Of course I am. You were so quiet since then. I thought I made you angry, you know?", I told her as I pecked her head when we stopped at the red traffic light.

"I'm just tired. That's all.", she replied to me.

"We're almost there.", I told her as I continued driving. "Oh, by the way, Chae..did my mom tell you that I was once bald when I was a kid?", I asked the question I have been wanting to ask since the game ended.

She chuckled at it before answering, "Yeah. That was funny. I laughed a lot at that story, you know?"

I chuckled at it too.

"That's so bad of you. And you almost embarrassed me in front of my friends back there, Chaeyoung.", I told her of how I was worried to be laughed at for that incident.

❤❤❤

After sending Chaeyoung back to her apartment, I drove back to my mother's house even though it is further than my penthouse. I have promised to come home to see her so I will not break it no matter what. As I was waiting for the traffic light to turn green, I checked my phone and saw a message from Namjoon.

I quickly tapped on it to see what the content of the message.

🗨 Namjoon hyung: Hey, Kook. I've got info about Nayeon. When do you want to meet me?

My eyes widened at it. Finally, he has something for me about Nayeon's sudden appearance after a long time. I know Namjoon could help me. He is not just a great businessman but also is a good spy.

I was going to reply to him but the traffic light turned green so I let my phone be on my lap for a while. As I started to drive again, I heard a loud screeching sound and a few honks blaring through my ears. Before I could turn to the loud noises, I felt my body being pushed real hard and my car was spinning a few times making me lose control of everything. I did not know what just happened. I just...blacked out.

❤❤❤

Enjoy the happy moment while it lasts. See you guys in next update on the weekend.

🤗🤗

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

179K 10K 33
It's hard to court someone especially when you're a girl. And it's even harder when that someone still can't recover from his past and you of all peo...
18.1K 2K 35
"Grant me permission to kill, Master!" ⚠️⚠️⚠️ "You are banned from this case, Golden!" ⚠️⚠️⚠️ "Thank you for the roses, darling." ⚠️⚠️⚠️ "I want him...
159K 9.8K 81
"We don't meet people by accident, they are meant to cross our path for a reason.", Rosé reads. "Maybe he's the reason I will finally meet her.", she...
3K 184 24
[COMPLETE] A BTS story. JiminXReader You and Jimin live in two very different world and rules. He lives the high privileged life and he can't see the...