The Heartbreaker's Heart Stea...

By chaexjune

๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’• He breaks every girl's heart, And now he is going to steal a girl's heart again, But the girl will brea... More

๐Ÿ’” Introduction ๐Ÿ’•
1: He's the Heartbreaker
2: She's the Heartbreaker
3: He's the Heart Stealer
4: He's the Heartthrob
5: She's the Kind-Hearted One
6: She's the Heartbroken One
7: He's Got to Learn
8: She's Got No Idea
9: He's Got An Idea
10: She's Heartless
11: He's Heartless
12: Touch Her Heart
13: His Heart Changes
14: Her Words Hurt
15: He's Had Enough
16: She's Had Enough
17: He's With Her
18: She's With Him
19: His Heartache
20: Her Heartbeat
21: She's Confused
22: He's Confirmed
23: She's Heartbroken Again
24: He's the Heart Healer?
25: He's the Right One?
26: His Angel
27: Her Sweet Surrender
28: She's No Angel
29: She's the Heart Stealer
30: She Loves Him?
31: She Misses Him
32: He's Back
33: His Rose
34: Her Ironman
36: She's a Sweetheart
37: He's Alright...
38: She's Okay...
39: He Got Plan
40: She Got Nothing
41: He's Ready
42: She's Unprepared
43: She's in the Rain
44: He's in Confusion
45: Her Lie
46: His Try
47: What Her Heart Wants
48: What His Head Says
49: Break Her Heart
50: Losing Him
51: Without Him
52: Find Her
53: Need Him
54: Need Her
55: He Will
56: Take Care of Her
57: She Will
58: Make Him Remember
59: She Forgives
60: He Forgets
61: She Doesn't Even Know
62: He Doesn't Understand
63: She's Strong Enough
64: He's Good Enough
65: His Heartbeat
66: She's His Heartbreaker
67: He's Her Heart Stealer
68: The Heartbreaker's
69: Heart Stealer
70: I'm the One, You're a Ten
โค

35: He's the Loverboy

1K 71 4
By chaexjune

I wanna slow dance if you feeling me now
If we don't hold hands you'll be killing me now
I need a romance, one chance
I just wanna know, will you slow dance?

Jeon Jungkook's POV

It has been two weeks since I got back from Sydney and officially dating Chaeyoung. Everyone at the bakery knew about us just a week after we got together as I obviously did not hide how I love their manager. Even though Chaeyoung told me to behave and not showing any public display of affection, sometimes I forgot she ever said that to me.

It was Jackson who found out about us first. But, I cannot blame myself 100% for that. I just kissed her in the car before we separate ways on Monday morning. He sure had an eagle eye to witness what we did in the car. I told her to blame him and she definitely did not talk to him for the whole day after he told the others about us.

I had to tell her to forgive him the next day as he was worried of getting a salary deduction for interfering in her love life. Because of that, Chaeyoung warned me to not get close to her and keep a distance of 1 meter away from her at the bakery. I found it funny but I did as she told. Stay 1 meter away from her.

"Hey, baby.", I surprised her as I looked at her who just got out of the toilet from the far end of the kitchen area.

She looked around and found no one else other than us there.

"What are you doing here?", she asked as she put on her apron back.

"I got nothing to do at home. So, here I am waiting for you to get off from work so I can take you out for dinner with me.", I smiled as I went to the fridge to get a water to drink.

I saw Chaeyoung looking at her watch before walking close to where I am.

"What do you want to drink? I'll make it for you.", she said as she tried to take the bottle from my hand.

I pulled the bottle to my back and said that it is okay, "It's okay. This is enough. When will you get off work?"

She sighed, "I'll be the one closing the bakery today. Jackson will not be here tomorrow too so that left me alone having the keys. I'm sorry, no dinner today."

I made an 'O' before I nodded to an idea that just came into my mind, "It's alright. I'll help you here and we'll close the bakery together, okay?"

She shook her head at the idea.

"Today's not the day you work here. Go to the front if you want to wait for me.", she said as she pushed me gently to where the door is.

I held her arm to stop and told her I will go after I have a drink. She nodded and left me to go to the oven checking the cake she baked. After I had the cold water and put the bottle back in the fridge, I went to the door but I stopped when I saw someone out there.

"Chaeyoung...", I called before I turned around to see her taking out the cake from the oven. "Your sister is outside.", I told her as I sat down to the chair opposite where she is standing at.

Her eyes widened at what I told her. "Unnie? She didn't say anything about coming here.", she said before she went to the door to look by herself. "I'll go greet her first, okay? Please take care of my cake.", she said before leaving me alone here.

She knew I did not like to see Nayeon because we might be arguing since we did not have a proper breakup. It was not like I am a coward to face Nayeon but seeing her made me feel angry. It is like she has a hidden agenda to appear back after nine years of leaving me.

A few minutes later, Chaeyoung came back to the back and told me that Nayeon has left. When I asked why she came, Chaeyoung said that she was just here to get her apartment key as she will stay there again. Hearing her answer made me getting even curious of the reason Nayeon came to stay at her apartment again.

"She said she's looking for a job around here so she needs a place to stay.", Chaeyoung told me.

I stared at the cake wondering why Nayeon suddenly is looking for a job here when she had been happy living in Tokyo before this.

"You look unhappy.", Chaeyoung suddenly said as she touched my hand that rested on the table.

"No, I'm alright. Just...don't you think she's being a bit weird? I mean...why is she suddenly came back and want to work here? Doesn't she like living in Tokyo with Jinyoung?", I asked, I was totally not satisfied with Nayeon.

"Yeah, but she said she broke up with Jinyoung oppa. So, she came back to start her life here.", Chaeyoung told me which made me a bit shocked to know it. "Don't worry. She's not like how she was before. She's changed. Just like you.", she added while poking my nose trying to ease my mind from thinking much about Nayeon.

She knew that I am aware about Nayeon disliking her during high school. It was because Nayeon hated to talk about her whenever I asked about her family. There was one time when I asked where her sister is studying and she said Chaeyoung was in another school because she hated to be in the same school with her. I did not know what else she did to Chaeyoung back then.

"I hope she's changed for the better. If I know she hurt you, I will..."

I could not finish my words when Chaeyoung suddenly pulled my chin to look up at her and she pecked my lips without a warning.

"Can we not talk about her? You look mad whenever she's in our conversation.", she smiled after she said that to me.

"Okay.", I said before I tried to kiss her back but she pushed me by the shoulder.

"Go to the front. Don't disturb me, Kookie.", she said before she turned around letting her floral scented hair brushed through my face as she went to wash her hand at the sink. I mouthed another 'okay' before I headed out to the front area not wanting to disturb her much more at the back.

❤❤❤

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I was busy washing the last dishes when Lisa came to my side looking at me with a smile all over her face.

"What is it, Lis? Why are you looking at me like that?", I asked as I glanced at my watch. The clock has struck 10 PM. Time for me to close the bakery.

"Nothing. I'm just a bit jealous with you.", she said as she gave me a side hug.

I frowned at her words.

"Jealous? Why?", I asked even though I can expect why she was jealous.

"Because your boyfriend always here. Even when it's not the day he works here, he still comes to see you. Tell me how am I not jealous, Chaeng...", she tightened her hug on my waist making me felt suffocated in the hug.

"Yah, it's not like your Bambam doesn't come here every day.", I replied as I tried to free myself from her arms.

She let me go slowly with a pout.

"He comes here but he doesn't stay like Jungkook. Jungkook out there...our customers can already know that table at the corner is his and not for them.", she told me which made me chuckled at it.

"Really? I don't realize that. You're so observant, Lisa.", I joked with her as I washed my hands after I am done washing all the dishes.

"Yes, I am and that's why I said I'm jealous with you. He's such a loverboy. He's crazy for you for real.", Lisa told me as she went to put her apron hanging on the hook near the toilet. Then, she went to the door ready to leave but she stopped for a while making me asking her why she suddenly stopped.

"Jungkook's not there.", she said and I walked to the door to look at the table he usually sit on. "Oh, he's there.", she pointed to the main entrance where Jungkook is seen coming in with a plastic of food in his hand. "Ooohh someone's having a dinner date secretly here.", I hit Lisa's elbow when she said that to me.

I pulled her to stay away from the door and warned her not to say anything anymore. She giggled before the door is opened and Jungkook's head appeared in.

"Chae, I've brought dinner for us.", he said as he walked in ignoring how I was holding Lisa's arms ready to hit her again.

Lisa slowly stepped back as I let her arms free.

"Well, that's the cue for me to leave. Bye, Chaeng. See you later, Kook.", she said to us before she went out of the kitchen.

"Let's eat now, shall we?", Jungkook asked me as he took out the drinks first from the plastic.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

The clock showed 10.32 PM when we finished eating our late dinner in the kitchen of Euphoria. I cleaned the table when Chaeyoung excused herself to go to the toilet for a while. While I wait for her, I checked my phone and saw a message from Jimin.

🗨 Jimin: Hey, Kook. You still haven't inform Jeongyeon about your attendance, is it? Are you going for the reunion, bro?

Right, I have a school reunion next Saturday. I forgot to inform whether I will be going or not because I was in Sydney when the invitation came to me. Jimin and Taehyung surely will go since they have been given an important role at the reunion. Jimin is one of those organizing it and Taehyung will be the host that night.

Me: I will tell her soon, hyung. Thanks for reminding me. 🗨

I replied his message before I heard the toilet's door is opened.

"Okay, we can go now.", Chaeyoung said as she turned off the toilet's light.

When she walked towards me, I asked her to stay for a while in which she did.

"Why? Do you have something to talk with me, Jungkook?", she asked as she sat next to me.

"Can you free your Saturday night next week?", I asked her as I put my phone in my pocket.

She frowned at my question. "Why? Where are we going?", she asked me.

I chuckled at her question. She knew I am going to take her somewhere. "My former school is organizing a reunion next Saturday so I'm thinking to bring you with me.", I told her about the reunion.

"Oh...your school...it's okay, Jungkook. I don't think I want to go.", she replied to me.

"The theme is prom night and we can bring our partner to the reunion. That's why I'm asking you.", I said as I tried to persuade her again. "Please...come with me, Chaeyoung.", I added while taking her hand in mine.

"Hmm...next Saturday, is it?", she looked like thinking about it.

I took my phone out back and played 'Slow Dance' before I stood up from the chair.

"Come on, let's practice.", I said as I pulled her hand to get up from the chair.

"Practice?", she asked while looking clueless at me.

"Next Saturday you will be going to the reunion with me and we will be dancing since the theme is a prom night. Everyone will be dancing and I want us to not make a mistake. So, let's practice a bit, baby.", I told her as I pulled her close to my chest and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

She smiled while putting her arms around my neck as we slowly started to dance.

"I need to open the bakery tomorrow, Jungkook.", she reminded me making me giggled at her.

"I know. This will not be long. I promise.", I told her as we danced till the song ends.

❤❤❤

🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 332 21
๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ [๐ฌ๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž]. ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐จ๐ค ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ข ๐š๐ก๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ ...
74.4K 4.6K 26
Some relationships are not meant for long. And so do some goodbyes. Not long ago, she went from just a stranger to him to someone whom he had let res...
6.6K 532 37
What if the guy tries to break the heart of the girls๐Ÿ’”? Or what if the girls are trying to break the guy's heart๐Ÿ’”? Will the guy succeed? Or Will t...
13K 932 19
Trying to write a one-shot with Rosรฉ and Jungkook as the main characters and no lie, it's harder than those long chapters I've done before but I stil...