Sanders Sides oneshot book (p...

By ParkerUwUForever

I reached the chapter limit on my last one so I'm continuing it here! More

Info and requests
Thomas X Roman (requested)
demus/dukeceit fluff
Thomas X Virgil (requested)
Moxiety smut
remus
Romulus X Janus (requested)
idk, moceit royality analogical lamp?
intrulogical
analogical
intrulogicality smut
prinxiety
Virgil
Patton X any/all
anxceitmus (requested)
loceit (requested)
logicality
EEEEEEEEEE!
LxPxJ
prinxiety and demus fluff
Analogical fluff
Logicality prinxiety demus
Analogical angst
DLAMP
moceit fluff
Family/human AU headcanons
Kind of a chapter but not really
Clearing it up/small vent
intruality
demus
dukexiety
moceit and remile
intrulogical
logicality and Virgil angst/fluff
anxceitmus smut (requested)
analogical angst/fluff
dukexiety fluff
dukexiety pt2
analogical
Patton angst
logince fluff
intruality smut/fluff/slight angst
analogicality (vent chapter)
Roman angst
stepbrothers (twinsXlogan)
Patton/moceit angst/fluff
Twins and Virgil, Moceit angsty fluff
Hey!
QnA because why not
QnA answers
desleep (old request)
Roman X Remy (old request)
moceit logince and dukexiety
moxiety smut (request)
Logicality (vent chapter)
intruloceit
Prinxiety angst
Logan Angst
prinxiety (requested)
anxceitmus
demus smut
A/N (update)
intrulogicality/patton angst/vent chapter
virgil angst/analogical fluff
Logan angst(requested)
anxciet/patton
Vent Chapter- Virgil angst
Logan angst/Remus angst
Wholesome baby Patton
analogicality angst
intrulogical smutty fluff
demus
angsty Patton
Request update
platonic intrumoceit
plationic moxiety angst/fluff
Patton angst
Virgil
Prinxiety
moceit smut
Virgil/intrulogical
Logan angsty fluff
Moxiety angst/platonic royality fluff
Dares for sides
Hey guys
creativitwins angst
platonic moxiety fluff
creativitwins comfort fluff
prinxiety smut
Angst
twins angst/fluff/comfort
moxiety
Virgil and Janus angst
logicality and Prinxiety
Virgil angst
intrulogical (requested)
roceit
analogical (requested)
analogical
Janus (requested)
analogical
moceit (requested)
Logicality Demus Prinxiety
DRLAMPT
Virgil/logicality
creativitwins fluff

logicality

1.9K 29 8
By ParkerUwUForever

Human AU

Abuse
Homophobia
F slur
Some smutty stuff

Tell me if I missed any

Logan and Patton grew up together. Their moms were college friends and roommates, and they lived nextdoor to eachother their whole lives.

Logan was there when Pattons dad left when they were 7.

Patton was there to cover up the bruises and scars Logans dad left when Logan came out at age 12.

Logan was there to be Pattons shoulder to cry on when Patton repeated got his heart broken by playboys and fuckboys

Patton was there to help Logan with emotions

Logan tutored Patton

They were bestfriends

One day when they were 17, Logan started to having feelings for his happy and always smiling bestfriend. He couldnt stop smiling while they were together, no matter how horrible the jokes he made were.

"Logan!! Look!" Patton gasped, grabbing Logans arm in excitement. Logan was confused and looked up. He saw what Patton was pointing at and smiled.
"Do you want it?" He asked chuckling.
"I don't have any money on me," Patton said sadly, checking his pockets.
"I never asked if you had money. I asked if you wanted it," Logan smiled, taking Pattons hand and leading him over to the adorable outfit that had caught Pattons eye.

It was a white shirt that said me-wow, light pink skirt with a sparkly trim, white knee high socks with little cat faces and ears and a white and pink cat ear headband.

"I can buy it for you," Logan said, grabbing one so Patton could try it on
"You don't have to," Patton said softly.
"Just go try this on," Logan said pushing Patton into the change room.

When Patton emerged, blushing light pink and biting his lip, Logan blushed a deep red.
"D-does it look ok?" He asked softly.
"Woah...you look beautiful," he breathed. Patton blushed more. "I-I mean...um...Y-you look really good...I mean...um...Y-yeah it looks ok," Logan stammered in a panic. Patton giggled and looked up at him.
"Really?" He smiled. Logan nodded, looking away in embarrassment. Patton went back into the change room to change back.

Logan told Patton he sidnt have to pay him back, because Patton kept insisting he would.
"But you bought me something and it isnt even close to Christmas or my birthday," Patton whined. "I feel bad letting you buy it,"
"Think of it as a gift," Logan smiled.
"Alright...well thank you," Pattin smiled back. He looked down at their hands, so close yet not touching. He bit his lip and shyly intertwined their hands. Logan blushed and looked down at their hands, then to Pattons freckled face. He smiled and gave the smaller males hand a light squeeze as they continued walking

Oh my gosh I'm holding his hand

They both thought, slightly freaked out and both blushing.

When they got to Logans house to drop off their stuff cause Patton was sleeping over, Logan convinced Patton to put the cute little outfit on. Then they went to hang out with their other friends.

"Woah, you look so cute, Patton!" Roman smiled. Virgil nodded in agreement.
"Thanks," Patton giggled.
"Wait, are you guys holding hands?" Janus teased.
"N-no," they both stammered, releasing the others hand.

The group all knew the glasses wearing teens had a crush on eachother, but neither of them had any confidence to say so.

"Sure~" Remus chuckled. Logan glared at him and Patton was a blushing mess, whining softly and looking at Virgil for help.
"Enough teasing them, they clearly arent dating. They're both big fat wimps," Virgil smirked.
"Virgil!" Patton and Logan both said, Logan in a shocked and panicked tone, Patton in a whiny one.

"What did he mean by...we're both wimps?" Logan asked softly later when they got back to his house.
"Um...I um.." Patton fiddled with his fingers in his lap. "Logan...I..." he took a deep breath. "I really like you. Like...as more then just a friend,"

Logan was in shock. He stared at Patton in confusion.
"W...what?" He breathed.
"I'm sorry, I should just go," Patton went to grab his duffle bag. Logan grabbed his wrist and looked down at him.

"Don't go," he whispered before kissing Patton. Patton was shocked for a second before moving his hands up to Logans cheeks.

He pushed Logan away when he felt the taller male going to slip his hands up the skirt.
"Pervert!" He giggled. Logan smiled and sat on his bed. Patton shyly sat beside him, looking up nervously. Logan gently put his hand on Pattons cheek and looked into his eyes.
"I like you too...incase you didn't get that," he smiled. Patton smiled and nodded. Logan kissed him again and after a minute, Patton grabbed Logans shirt amd pulled them both down.

"Jeez, never thought youd be the first to make that move," Logan chuckled, looking down at him.
"I knew you'd be too scared to do it," Patton teased. Logan laughed softly, knowing Patton was probably right. Logan went even more red when he saw that Pattons skirt had lifted up, exposing a lot of skin on his thighs. He ran his hand over it, kissing Patton.

"I can't believe I finally have you here with me...like this," Logan whispered.
"Now you have me...you better not let go," Patton whispered back.
"Never would dream of it," Logan said before kissing Patton again.

Soon though they had to get their hands off eachother, since it was time for dinner soon and they didnt want to get caught by Logans parents.

"Oh my goodness, Patton dear, you look adorable," Logans mom said smiling when she say Patton.
"He looks like a girl," Logans dad grumbled.
"Just ignore him, he had a bad day at work. Come, sit down. Dinner will be ready in a minute," she ushered the boys into their seats.

Under the table, Logan was holding Pattons hand. After a minute, he let go and started rubbing Pattons leg, moving closer and closer before moving his hand away, then creeping back. He leaned into Pattons ear.
"Better keep your voice down, wouldnt want anyone knowing how much you liked being touched by me," he purred. Patton was a blushing mess, biting his lip lightly and glancing as Logans dad, who was distracted by his phone.

"Logan..." Patton whispered in a whiny, almost desperate tone. Logan smirked and palmed him lightly. Patton bucked his hips into Logans hand.

"Dinner is served!" Mrs. Berry sang out happily, setting the food on the table. Logan quickly retracted his hand, chuckling when he heard Patton stifle a whine.

The second dinner was finished and they were back upstairs, Patton grabbed Logan and roughly kissed him.

"Jeez, are you hard still?" Logan asked in shock.
"Maybe you shouldn't have been teasing me," Patton growled, pushing Logan down onto his bed and climbing up to straddle his lap, kissing him again. Logan was shocked by the dominating actions from his usually shy and soft spoken, seemingly innocent, bestfriend.

Paton started unbuttoning Logans shirt, glancing at him for any sign that Logan wanted him to stop but when he didnt see one, he started kissing Logans neck and listening to the soft noises that escaped Logans lips.

"P-Pat..." Logan breathed.
"Yes logie?" Patton asked in his fake innocent tone.
"This is awkward but...how can we get off without actually doing it?" Logan mumbled.
"Well~" Patton purred. He unzipped Logans jeans and licked his lips, palming Logan through his boxers. He smirked at how hard Logan already was.

"So hard for me~"

What the hell...where had this side of Patton come from? Logan found it really hot, but it scared him at the same time because it was the opposite of how Patton usually was.

Patton tugged Logans jeans off and slipped his hands up his shirt, pulling his off. Patton sat on his knees, over Logans crouch but not touching him. He pulled his own shirt off and bit his lip, leaning down to Logans neck.
"D-did you lock the d-door?" Logan stammered with a moan as Patton kissed his neck.
"I'll make sure," Patton whispered getting up. He quickly made sure the door was locked and before getting back onto the bed, he slipped his skirt off.

The next morning, Logans dad flipped his lid when he found the boys, both shirtless in Logans bed and cuddled up in eachothers arms.

"Logan Berry, get your sorry ass up right now!" His father screamed. Logan let out a noise of fear and quickly stood, realizing he was in just his boxers.
"Get your clothes on and get downstairs. NOW,"

His dad left, slamming the door behind him hard enough to shake the room. Logan quickly put his clothes on, stopping when he felt Patton hug him.
"He's going to kill me," Logan said softly.
"Logan, it isnt like you to say things like that, you hate dramatic things like that,"
"No. I'm serious. He is LITERALLY going to kill me. You have no idea how homophobic my dad is, if he had it his way he would kill all lgbtq members. He knew I had an interest in guys and that's why he hits me, but I am in for a huge beating. You need to leave or he'll hurt you too," Logan hugged Patton and kissed him.

"Go, please," he whispered. Patton reluctantly nodded, quickly putting on his light blue jeans and a hoodie he'd stolen from Logan and kissed him once more before slipping out the window. Logan took a deep breath and went downstairs.

"Yes father?" He said softly. He flinched harshly when his father stood and walked towards him.
"Did you sleep with him?" He growled.
"You found us sleeping in the bed together," Logan mumbled. He got a hard slap across the face.
"You know what i mean! Did you have sex with that boy?!" He shouted
"No!" Logan said as tears fell. "We didn't,"
"Don't lie to me," his father snapped, shoving him. Logan stumbled over the coffee table and whimpered, falling back and landing hard on his butt.

He looked up at his dad.
"I accepted you being a gay little faggot, but you are NOT allowed to be sleeping with another man, got it?!"

"Police! Open up!" Someone shouted, banging on the door.
"You called the cops?! You fucking mistake!" Mr. Berry yelled, kicking Logan in the stomach. He let out a breath and brushed his hair back then going to the door. Logan pushed himself up, wiping his eyes and quickly followed.

"What can I do for you, officer?" Mr. Berry asked.
"Mr. Berry, you are under arrest for abuse if your son," the cop said, cuffing him .
"What?! I would never! Logan, tell them," he demanded. Logan shook his head.

When he looked out the door, he saw Patton standing by the cop car. Logan tried to fight the urge to run to him but failed, running into his open arms.
"Are you ok? What did he do?" Patton whispered, cupping Logans face in his hands.
"You pushed me and kicked me, I'm ok," Logan whispered as tears fell.
"Then why are you crying?"
"Because now he can't hurt me, you saved me," Logan hugged him tightly, kissing him again.

"You guys are dating?!" Roman suddenly cried.
"Roman, shut up! His dad was literally just arrested," Virgil snapped, slapping him upside the head. "Logan, are you ok? We had no idea you were being treated like that,"

"I didn't want anyone else to know. Patton knew because he would help me hide any marks and bruises,"
"Why would your mom help you?" Roman asked
"She doesnt know. She knows he yells at me but she doesnt now he physically hurts me," Logan was still holding Patton, cuddling into his neck.

"Logan, what in the world is going on?" Logan mother cried running over.
"M-mom," Logan breathed.
"Mrs. Berry, your husband has been abusing your son," one of the officers said.
"He yells at him, is that any reason to arrest him?"
"Mom...dad hits me. Alot. He found me and Patton this morning and got really really mad. If Patton hadn't called the cops, I have no idea what could have happened. All he did this time was push me and kick me, but he's drawn blood more then once," Logan told his mom.

Mrs. Berry was shocked as she gently pulled her son into a hug.
"Honey... I'm so sorry, I had no idea," she whispered kissing his head and holding him close.
"I'm alright, mom," Logan said softly. He struggled to get out of her grip for a second before she released him.
"So...does that mean you and Patton are dating?" His mom asked with a small smile. Logan shurgged nervously as Patton hugged him.

"Too many people asking too many questions at once, its overwhelming him," Patton said softly, cuddling into Logans side.

The four teens went up to Logans room and Logan reluctantly showed Roman and Virgil some of the things his father had done and the reason he hated being touched, at least by anyone but Patton.

The whole time they were together in his room, Patton was cuddled up on his lap. Patton eventually fell asleep, sitting on Logans lap and facing him, head on his shoulder. Logan had his hands on his hips while he talked to Virgil and Roman.

"How long has he been doing this?" Roman asked softly.
"Patton cuddling me? Since we were three,"
"No...your dad,"
"Oh...I was 12. He started because I came out. He didnt want to have a gay son. When he found Patton and I in my head this morning, I was positive he was going to kill me,"

A few weeks went by. Logans mom felt horrible that her husband had been hurting her son right under her nose, even when Logan insisted it was fine, that nothing was her fault.

Logan and Patton did make things official, but it took Roman and Virgil being little asses about it, shoving them together and practically yelling at them, which was really bad because it set Logan off and he would almost start crying every time someone raised their voices at him.

"Guys, we can't raise our voices towards Logan. I know we're usually loud but we never yell AT him. I hate seeing him cry like that," Patton said softly. "I love him... and I don't want him remembering what his dad did every single day,"

"Awww you love him?" Roman squealed.
"Yes!" Patton whined. "I love him so much, ok?! I know, I want to be with him so much,"

And after that, things were great. The others were careful to not raise their voices too much around Logan, especially not at him and Logan seemed good.

And he was good.

Until when they 31. Logans dad had been in prison for 14 years and was let out. When Logan found out about it, he just clung to his husband.

"Baby...its going to be ok, he won't hurt you," Patton whispered, hugging him. Logan just cuddled into the others neck and stayed quiet. Patton smiled weakly amd continued what he was doing with Logan on his lap.

Logan fell asleep like that, making Patton smile. He had the cutest husband ever. Patton lifted the sleeping one up and carried him to their room, laying him down and kissing his head
"Goodnight, my love," he whispered. Logan smiled in his sleep and rolled onto his side, staying asleep

This was shit near the end. Just like my mood today

But I hope you enjoyed, yadda yadda, I'm gonna go throw myself out a window

Have a good day/night

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 303 27
this is my first time writing a oneshots book. but I hope you enjoy it! and please inform me if I make any grammar mistakes! thank you! enjoy! compl...
646 42 21
Exactly what the title says. They probably won't be posted often, and will be cringy. I would very much appreciate suggestions! I will write basicall...
13.4K 412 22
sanders sides oneshots (started: 27|11|16 ended: 24|04|18)
36K 665 52
Read the title (holy shit I put a lot of hashtags)