FOREVER AND ALWAYS โ”โ”โ”โ” jaspe...

By poseyfilms

๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ | โ a hurricane in the form of a girl.โž courtney swan has never been one t... More

IMPORTANT A/N
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ
๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
1- Forks Just Got Interesting
2- Out of this World
3- Reality Check!
4- Even Mad
5- Very Cool, Alice
6- Entirely Coincidental
7- Rumors and Skeptics
8- Alice's Secret
9- Not Again
10- Don't Lie to Me
11- At Least
12- Little Changes
13- Waves
14- Always Here
15- Yes and No
16- Something Else
17- Incredible Discoveries
18- Stranger
19- Again and Again
20- Protect and Attack
21- Roll With It
22- Outstanding
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
23- Meet Me in The 1800's
A/N
24- I Guess
25- Someway
26- Enchanted
27- Those Kids
28- Hardships
29- Attack
30- Timing
31- Idiots
32- Indifference
33- Not Now
34- Tomorrow
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ‘
A/N
35- Even If
36- Never
37- Don't
38- Talk About It
39- Overprotective
40- Killing Song
41- Everything
42- Everyday
43- People
44- Stiff and Dangerous
45-Obduracy
46- Damnification
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ’
47- Onomatepoeia
Extra One Shot!
48- Never Enough For You
49- Talking to Myself
50- Someone to Love
51- Anything Is Possible
A/N: IMPORTANT
52- Yellow Eyes
53- No
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ“
54- Okay
55- Justification
56- Unity
57- Steel
58- Tool Kit
60- Even Darkness
61- Little Things
Midnight Sun One Shot
Midnight Sun One Shot #2
62- If's and When's
63- Eve
64- Very Close
65- Epilogue
A/N
Christmas Bonus!

59- Be Together

12.1K 353 55
By poseyfilms

"Happiness is the best makeup."

-Drew Barrymore

***

I didn't have a lot of time to be sad, as when I pushed open the door that night, I was immediately bombarded by my family. 

 Sadie managed to push her way to the front as I held up my hands in confusion. She was beaming, her face looked like she usually made it to be, but her eyes shone bright blue, something that happened when she was happy. She began yelling out some random French words, until she finally got her point across by lifting up her hand. 

 On her pale, slender finger, a glistening silver ring rested. On her left hand. 

 I swear I didn't mean to, but all of the sadness in my body evaporated, and I squealed, grabbing her hand and leaping in the air. My heart beat so fast I thought I was going to die, and Sadie squealed in response, responding to my tight hug by one of her own. It was good now, that neither of us had to worry about crushing the other. 

 "You did it! You did it!" I yelled, shoving Emmett out of the way so I could tackle Alice in another hug. She was grinning so wide it looked painful, but to be fair, so were all of us. 

 "I did!"

 "Oh my- congratulations you two!" 

 This was it, my two favorite girls in the world were finally getting married! I thought back to when we were hiding away in Arizona, and she kept deeply inhaling the scent on the pillows. I thought it was weird, now I think it is amazing. 

 "Missus and missus..." Emmett paused, leaning his head to the side like the confused teddy ber he was, "okay, what sounds better, Alice Michaels or Sadie Cullen?" 

 "They both sound amazing!" I admitted as Jasper floated to my side and pressed a gentle kiss on my forehead. He leaned in so his face was touching my neck, whispering so quietly I barely heard him. 

 "Are you okay?" 

 I turned my head up just so I could glance at his face. Jasper's face, the face that I fell in love with, the face that I married, and the face that I intend to see every day for the rest of my life. 

 "I will be." 

 ***

 Snow fell in a graceful sheet on the ground, giving me and my niece something to bond over. 

 She had grown a lot, and now resembled more of a four to five year old, and less of the two-month old she should be. I get more nervous every time I look at her, wondering just how much time she has left. 

 "Cordie, it's a snowflake!" Renesmee grinned, showing off her brilliant white teeth, and using the only name she ever refers to me as. I smiled, leaning in so she could so me the snowflakes on her hands, saying intact for longer than usual with her cold skin. 

"Yeah, isn't it pretty?" I stood up straighter, brushing the growing mound of snow off of my head, and making Nessie giggle. Ah yes, Nessie... I hate to admit it, but the nickname grew on me. It really is quite cute. 

Nessie's eyes widened, and a grin spread across her face. She talks the most around me, something that I have yet to fully understand. With Sadie and Alice's wedding rapidly approaching, I have been up to my neck in planning, so I have decided to take this small moment of tranquility with my niece. "Uncle Jasper!" 

 "Hi, darlin." Jasper looked oddly magical in the snow, his pale skin blending in and glittering slightly with the sun peaking out. "How's my favorite girl?"

 "Exactly which one of us are you talking about?" I raised an eyebrow, crossing my arms as more snow coated my dark jacket. Jasper grinned innocently, scooping Renesmee up in his arms and coming over to lightly kiss my lips. 

 "You know you'll always be my favorite girl."                                                                                 

 I scrunched up my nose, but smiled as I leaned my head on his shoulder and tickled the little girls stomach. "I know." 

 Jasper chuckled, and so did Renesmee, her laugh sounded suspiciously like Bella's. "Do you like the snow?" She asked, putting her hands on Jazz's shoulders and leaning up. He made a face, "uh, yeah?" 

 "Of course he likes snow!" I defended, grinning and bending down to pick up a handful. The actual flakes were much too powdering to form a snowball, so I just scooped up a bunch and smacked it right on his face. 

 "Oh my-" he jumped, making Renesmee squeal and squirm onto the ground, giggling. I doubled over in laughter as he shook his head and furiously tried to wipe the white substance from his already cold face. "You little-" 

 "Run!" I grabbed onto Renesmee's hand, leading her way from my husband, who was looking like he was re-thinking the whole 'marrying me' thing. I quickly picked up the still-laughing girl and spun around, holding her in front of me like a shield. Jasper's hair was sticking to his forehead, and I was sure it was going to curl, something that I absolutely adore. "You would never hit the child!" 

 He cocked an eyebrow like he was seriously considering it, a smirk pulling at the corner of his lips. "You are right, because I am not a child." 

 I mocked him in a high-pitched voice, but before I could turn, he used his vamp-speed and came up behind me, dumping a pile of snow down my back. I shrieked, dropping Nessie onto her toes and spinning around in a full circle at the light stinging pain traveling down my back. Jasper laughed triumphantly. "Just kidding!" 

 "I am gonna kill you!" I yelled, and in my previous form, I would have been slipping all over the place. Instead, Jasper and I got involved in a very intense game of tag. He jumped up, and I managed to leap over and wrap my arms loosely around his neck, weaving my legs across his torso and hanging on for dear life. 

 "I am too strong!" I cried as he shook rapidly, trying to get me to release. "You can't get rid of me!" 

 "I think I have figured that out by now." 

 I slapped his shoulder, making him laugh harder, the sound vibrating through his chest and sending a warm feeling through mine. 

 This was perfect, and although I didn't  think it would last long, I was going to savor every last second of precious happiness with my family. That is how I felt in that one moment, not stressed about the future, or reeling over the past. 

 Just happy. 

 And I hope it will last. 

A/N: LONG WAIT AND SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW BUT SADIE AND ALICE ARE GETTING MARRIED AHHHH!!!!! AND SOMEONE GET THESE GUYS A CHILD LIKE PLEASE!

 I know this was short, but it was important, and is giving Courtney some time to chill, poor sis has been through so much. I was wondering if any of you guys know any websites I can use to make boards so I can do some incorrect quotes? I think that would be really fun, and if you guys are interested, post some dialogue you would like to see!

 Here is something that I made, via PicCollage, and I think you guys will like it: 

Thanks for reading and comment what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 471 22
[UNDER MINOR EDITING] PREVIOUSLY TITLED "โ„ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฏ๐”ฒ๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ" ... ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ช...
174K 6.5K 30
violet was all that rosalie wanted. rosalie hale
16.2K 341 20
"Okay, come on. We're both adults here. We can tell people we're...together." - Jake. Permanent. Like Sharpies. That's what they were looking at now...
723K 18.7K 70
"สœษชแด. ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž. ๐’Š'๐’… ๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’. ๐’Š'๐’… ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž...