𝚂𝙰𝙶𝙴'𝚂 𝙼𝙰𝙽 [DISCONTIN...

By SinSomeMore

𝘐𝘧 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘐𝘧 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 �... More

Intro
Cast|Aesthetics
I - Adonis
II - Sage
III - Adonis
IV - Sage
V - Adonis
VI - Sage
VIII - Sage
IX - Sage
X - Adonis
XI - Sage
XII - Adonis
XIII - Adonis
Cast|Aesthetics Reloaded
XIV - Sage
XV - Adonis
XVI - Sage
XVII - Sage
XVIII - Adonis
XIX - Adonis
XX - Sage
XXI - Adonis
XXII - Adonis
XXIII - Sage
XXIV - Sage
XXV - Sage
XXVI - Adonis
XXVII - Adonis
XXVIII - Sage
XXIX - Sage
XXX - Adonis
XXXI - Adonis
XXXII - Sage
XXXIII - Adonis
XXXIV - Adonis
XXXV - Adonis
XXXVI - Sage
XXXVII - Adonis
XXXVIII - Adonis
XXXIX - Sage
XL - Adonis
XLI - Sage
XLII - Adonis
XLIII - Sage
XLIV - Sage
IG Feed
XLV - Sage
XLVI - Adonis
XLVII - Sage
NOTE

VII - Adonis

13.1K 705 259
By SinSomeMore

"Come for this Chick-Fil-A man."

Adonis was trying to get Sage to take the meal he brought for her out of his hand. She was being petty. She had asked him for the chick-fil-a from Friday and today was Tuesday.

"Do I hear somebody talking? Nah that's just my subconscious."

He knew she said it loudly for him to hear so he could get as irritated as she was.

He walked up to her gripping her at the neck. His fingers were wrapped firmly around her neck but not hard enough to hurt. Sage's body tingled. Why did he have to go and do something like that when they were supposed to be friends.

"I know you hear me talking to you Sage. Take this fucking bag from me," his deep voice oozed authority.

Sage took the bag from him. She hadn't seen him act like this ever and she liked it. She'd have to behave like that more often.

"Get in bruh," he opened the car door for Sage. Sage climbed in and he went to the driver's side. She told her parents that she was going to spend the night with her friend Gina. She and Gina were close friends but they weren't best friends. Her parents were quite skeptical about making her go on a school night but the senior class was going on a History trip. She wasn't going and neither was Gina so her parents agreed to let her spend the night.

Adonis started the car and headed off. He was careful not to park at her house. She lied to spend the night with him even though she was moving quite petty before.

"I'm sorry Sage," he rested his big hand on her knee, "I got caught up with work and I was unavailable to come and see you."

"That's all you had to say Adonis," she removed his hand from her knee and put it on the arm rest. If he kept his hand there they would be doing not so friendly things.

"You had me blowing up your phone for two days. The other days I just didn't give a fuck."

She was aware that she was acting like his girlfriend but all he had to do was say that he was busy. Not ghost her for four days. They were on a path to best-friend-ship and he needed to act accordingly.

"I'm sorry Sage. Now tell me what had you so excited on Friday."

A small smile creeped up on Sage's face. Even though she was still a little upset with him she was too excited to keep this news to herself.

"Thomas McDowell offered me a summer internship spot at James, James & Nelson."

She was positive that Adonis knew James, James & Nelson. Everybody knew James, James & Nelson.

"For real?" Adonis' face lit up with a smile.

"Yes."

"I'm happy for you S. Congratulations. I know how excited you are. You're one step closer to your dream. Tell me you said yes."

"Of course I said yes Adonis," Sage rolled her eyes playfully, "I spoke to mom and dad and they were happy about it. I told him yes yesterday."

"I'ma have to bring you out to celebrate," Adonis turned the car around.

"Where are we going Adonis?"

"To celebrate. That's all I'ma tell you. Good thing you're dressed for the occasion. Now sit back."

Sage was wearing a Pulp Fiction grey graphic tee and biker shorts. Adonis on the other hand had on simple black jeans and a black NASA shirt.

Approximately thirty five minutes later Sage and Adonis pulled up to The Skate Planet . It was now sometime after 10 and the place looked closed.

Sage jumped out of the passenger seat and went around to the driver's seat to wait on Adonis to get out. Adonis got out shortly after.

"Adonis I think they're closed." The door looked locked.

"Damn. Alright this what we go' do," Sage's eyes flashed to Adonis' when she heard him say that.

"Why does that sound like you're going to do something illegal?" She propped her right hand on her right hip.

He flashed her a million dollar smile, his straight pearly whites on display. His nose ring was glistening.

"That's cause we are," Sage's eyes bulged at the we part.

"No sir. I am a good Christian girl. I do not partake in criminal activities. Bring me home please."

"Sage," he grabbed on to her hand, "this is an opportunity to do something fun. Don't let it pass you by."

Sage contemplated for a bit, "you're right."

He flashed her another million dollar smile.

"First give me that hairpin in your hair," Sage had her curly hair in a high puff and used a hair pin to hold up a lock of hair because it kept falling down.

"They only have one camera and that can be easily adjusted. It's quite high so I'm going to put you on my neck and then you're to adjust it so the camera is facing away from us and over to the closest building."

Adonis stooped and Sage got on Adonis' neck. She turned the camera to face the opposite building. It was only the both of them around that area now and she was glad for it. She didn't want anyone seeing her breaking in to The Skate Planet. After putting Sage down, Adonis proceeded to opening the lock with Sage's hairpin.

The door opened in no time with no noise, something both of them were glad for. Adonis closed the door behind them when they went it.

The place was dark so Adonis flipped on the switch and multicolored neon light illuminated the place. He headed for where the shoes were while Sage chose to sit on the platform beside the counter. He picked up a size 8 shoes for Sage and a size 12 for himself.

"Where's the music Adonis?"

"I don't know," Adonis shrugged his shoulders.

Sage shook her head before heading behind the counter to flip a few switches. She fiddled for a bit before she found the one that was connected to the speakers. There was a monitor back there and she clicked on the modern R&B and Hip Hop file. Girls Need Love by Summer Walker was the first to pop out and she smiled at the coincidence. Summer Walker had the same setting in her Girls Need Love music video.

"Hurry up Sage. Damn," Sage shook her head at his impatience.

"Don't hurry me," she headed back to the platform to put on her shoes. Adonis had already put on his. When she was finished she joined him.

"What if I couldn't skate?" She asked skating around him.

"Well you'd have to sit and watch me skate. I wouldn't teach you."

"You're such a meanie."

"Tell me something that I don't know," Adonis was skating mindlessly.

"Yo forehead high as fuck. You be here and it be there. I always see yo forehead before I see you."

Adonis' eyes widened and his mouth dropped in shock at what Sage said. She skated off when she saw his reaction and he skated off behind her trying to catch her.

He caught her and both of them tumbled to the floor.

"Apologize."

"Nah," She ached to flash her hair but sadly it was in a high puff, "I never apologize to no nigga for saying something I mean."

Adonis mushed her head after hearing her statement before getting up and skating off.

When Sage got up, she skated off behind him trying to catch him. He switched lanes when he saw that she had put her arm out to him causing her to fall.

"Adonis," she called out in pain, "come help me."

"Nah. Ask my forehead to help you. You see it before you see me right. It's supposed to closer to you now so ask it."

"What?" Sage scrunched up her face in confusion, " that don't even make no sense. Come and help me."

Adonis shook his head before heading to where Sage was to help to her.

"I don't know why you're acting like you don't wanna hel-," Sage was cut off by Adonis squeezing her throat and putting his lips on hers.

His tongue entered her mouth and battled with her tongue for a little before kissing her neck. He returned to her mouth. Her hands were stationary but her tongue did all the work. She was in euphoria. Adonis was really a god. She could feel herself getting heated.

Kissing Sage was paradise for Adonis. Hands down the best kiss he'd ever had. But they were supposed to be friends so he pulled back. She was a youngin'. A whole case. Friends don't kiss like that.

•••••••••

Who's your favorite artiste?

Make sure to vote, comment and share.

SinSomeMore

August 3, 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4.7K 36
"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲?" "𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀" 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗆𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝖼𝗅𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗍𝗍𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝗋 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗂𝖽𝖼🌚💕 Starte...
1.1M 36.3K 42
𝐀𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝗼 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐠𝗼𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝗼𝐝𝐲. 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝖺𝗎𝗀 20...
3.2K 161 15
"𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦" 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 / 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
453K 11.3K 55
"𝘐 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 , 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘢 𝘳...