Team Rwby and sonic heroes lo...

Od CharlotteEdwards9

this story I made when I first started College so I thought it might be fun to upload it. I do not own anythi... Viac

Chapter 1:heroes meet team rwby
Chapter 2: unleashing the power within.
Chapter 3:team heroes and Rwby love. Heroes refuse to go home.
Chapter 4:the dance, Ruby and sonic first kiss.
Chapter 5:the tournament begins
Chapter 6:the stress of being in the past
Chapter 7:the return and the heroes that save their girlfriends
Chapter 8: The Talk
Chapter 9:The Train Fight.
Chapter 10: The painful truth about Ozpin and Salem. The guys find new hope.
Chapter 11:Love VS Despair, The Return Of Ultra Instinct.
Chapter 12:infinite and Salem step out of the shadows.
Chapter 13:the love and preparation for the final fight.
Chapter 14:the final showdown.
Chapter 15:the rest and rebuilding of beacon academy.
Chapter 16:bring back the lost soul. The true power of the chaos emeralds.
Chapter 17: shadow finally puts an end to Blake past.
Chapter 18: the upcoming storm
Chapter 19: gods vs mortals and demons
Chapter 20: two worlds combined

Chapter 21: the end

121 0 0
Od CharlotteEdwards9

The next day yang, Ruby and sonic meet tai and raven and explained everything both parents were happy and accepted sonic and their son in law he was thankful and promised to keep Ruby happy and never let anyone hurt her after that they got everything sorted for the big day the girls with Weiss and Blake got a lovely dress for Ruby.

And sonic with help form shadow, silver and tails got a nice suit they got the church and wedding cake sorted yang was going to her maid of honour and tails was going to be sonic best man.It was the big day and Ruby was nervous about it but yang help after the big moment and both and kissed each other after the party sonic did something no was anticipating he turned blue and was about carry.

Ruby but threw The flowers and the girls were trying to catch it the rest of team RWBY heroes caught it after that the newly married couple went on their honeymoon a couple months the couple saw that the others got married and everything was great, sonic and shadow still trained and everything was finally at peace at last.

The end.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

126 1 4
This is just a test to see if my writing is good and if i should continue writing as a serious job, please read. | UPDATE: DONT JUDGE ME OFF OF THIS...
19.2K 173 15
Sorry if I steal artwork from others. (I'm just using them for detail.) If you readers want any creepypastas to be added, comment below and I'll prob...
155 0 12
4 dumbass 17-18 yo teenagers. Danial, Rosalina, Sunny, Reggina. All go to the same high school. GrayHusks, or as they like to call it, 'Gay fucks' ...
843 13 34
This story is basically about my middle school experience the ups downs basically my life. This is probably going to be very interesting because my s...