𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 | 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐭�...

peachytangerineee tarafından

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚🍒 :; ↳ ❝ 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘓𝘖𝘖𝘒 ¡! ❞ "you get me so high all the time," in which josh's little sister... Daha Fazla

Characters
The Move
TikTok
Secrets
News
Home
Flights
Room
Party
Mess
question
Day 1
Day 2
books
Back
read
Please
Dreams
Planning
Positive
Gender
Love
heh

Like

7.6K 95 23
peachytangerineee tarafından

I woke up in Quintons arms which felt pretty nice. I looked up and saw him still sleeping. All of a sudden I felt sick, even though the doctor said I would feel like this, I was still a little shoced. I quickly but quietly walked into the bathroom and locked the door. I vomited and grabbed a towel to wipe around my mouth. I flushed then leaned back onto the wall and a few tears slipped. My throat still burned and vomiting made it worse, and my back was killing me. Then I heard knocking on the door.
Q: "Faith you okay?!"
I didnt want to speak so I quickly got up and opened the door. He looked me up and down then pulled me into a hug. I slowly wrapped my arms around him and he kissed my forehead. I smiled and pulled away.
Q: "How ya feeling?"
I shrugged and he laid next to me.
Q: "Im so so sorry that this happened. I should have been the one not yo-" I rolled my eye sand cut him off by connecting our lips. He quickly kissed back and placed his hands on my cheeks. I smiled and pulled away for air.
Q: "Wow" He said breathlessly. I chuckled and laid back. He did the same and wrapped his arms around my small waist, pulled me close. I slowly closed my eyes.
Quinton's POV:
I watched and Faith fell asleep on my chest so I gently set her head on the bed and got up. I walked into Josh's room to see him on his bed.
Q: "C-Can I ask something?"
Jsh: "Of course, whats up?"
Q: "I really really like Faith. I just want to know if-"
Jsh: "Yes I would approve" He said slightly chuckling.
Q: "Wait what?"
Jsh: "I approve."
I let out a loud sigh and thanked him before going back to Faiths room. She was still sleeping so I crawled next to her and held her again.

Its been 2 hours and I just woke up, Faith was already awake. I kissed her head and she smiled. I rolled over and sat infront on her. The nervousness immediately hit me.
Q: "Faith, Can I ask something?"
She slightly titled her head and looked at me.
Q: "I know its kinda early but will you be my girlfriend?" She smiled widely and hugged me tight. I did the same and we stayed like this for a minute or two. 
We both laid down and I placed my head on her chest while she ran her small hands through my blonde hair. I slowly fell aslepe but before i was fully asleep, I felt her slowly get up and go to the bathroom. I already knew she was gonna vomit so I stayed and waited a few minutes. Once I heard the sink turn on, I got up and walked into the bathroom, wrapped my arms around her waist. She smiled and continued.
Q: "You okay?"
She nodded and turned around. We locked eyes until I quickly pecked her lips. She giggled and wiggled out of my grip, jumping onto her bed.
Q: "Get some rest. You've had a looooooooong week" She looked at me then started laughing which made me chuckle a bit. I pulled her close to me and she slowly fell asleep.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

222K 3K 129
Lydia Hall, Sister of Bryce Hall decides to move into the sway house, she's been clean for 4 months now and hasn't thought about drugs in a while. W...
743K 8.1K 41
Ellie Hall, Bryce's little sister , moves in with the boys. but what happens when jaden takes a liking to her? will bryce be okay with them? "you're...
30.6K 180 27
Read 'Bryce Halls sister' to understand what's happening
200K 2.6K 55
Noah becks younger sister Lola is sent to live with him and his hot but idiotic friends, where she finds love for 1 or 2 of them, what she doesn't kn...