Hotel Blue Moon//(Del Luna se...

By AyeshaSiddika874

After Jang Man Weol's reign as the owner of Del Luna the deities summon a new owner for the guests to the af... More

Castings and Details
1_Hotel Blue Moon
2_Met by destiny
3_Black Rose
4_ New beginnings
5_ A different world
6. Realizations
7. First customer
9.The twins (part 2)
10. The twins (part 3)
11. Goblin bride
12. Love, fate and nightmares
13. Without a manager
14. The Shaman and his slave
15. The black moon shines
16. Girl in the Occult pond
17. SamSan mountains
18. The Sacred Book
19. Blossom (of love and doom)
20_ Red clothe
21. Revealing secrets (part 1)
22. Revealing secrets (part 2)
23.Revealing secrets (part 3)
24. Blood ties
25. last page pt1
26. last pages pt2
27. The Misunderstood Villain (part 1)
28. The Misunderstood Villain (part 2)

8. The Twins (part 1)

819 34 6
By AyeshaSiddika874

Smoke everywhere in the night sky. Yong lying in the ground witnesses war.

The spoils of war and the present chaos of it all infront of his eyes. He gets up to look around. A missile from above coming at him makes him run ahead. It drops a bit behind him, the impact of it throws him at the ground again. Struggling in pain he sees someone injured and moving beside the pile of dead soldiers. He runs to him to help him. Because of the smoke he couldn't see the face but as he gets closer he sees someone he recognizes.

Yong sits by the soldier. The soldier a 18-19 year oldboy. His leg slaughtered, face covered with blood and cinder. He tries to talk to Yong he grabs his hand and gestures him not to as tear drips from their eyes over the cinder on their faces. He Carrie's him to a safe distance from the war and makes him lean against a wall.

" BaekDong, Don't cry. Hyung will be back."

He runs around to find help. Suddenly a few streets away he sees a strange herbal medicine shop. The shop from outside looked small but surprisingly it was bigger inside then he expected.

"I knew you would come I was waiting."

He hears a voice of an elderly woman behind him. Turning around he sees the owner of it and the owner of the shop as she introduces herself.

"I am Mago the owner of this shop."

" My brother...his leg has been slaughtered and he has lost a lot of blood... Please help him...I feel clueless...I feel all of it is my fault"

" It is your fault..."

Hearing her sudden statement confuses him.

"...But unlike others you'll be able to reverse your sin. Not just BaekDong but everyone you've wronged but everything comes with a price. Are you willing to pay for it?"

" ...anything, tell me."
His pause shows Mago the fear of unknown in his heart but also the his courage through it.

Yong follows her in her medicine celler. He sees colorful cristal bottles of various shapes, herbs and other things looking around. She gets a purple cristal bottle. He grabs the bottle in hurry.
"Should I feed it to him or put it on the wound."

"That's not for him but for you."

He gets confused over her words. Seeing his face she takes the bottle back but he masters up his courage and drinks the medicine.

"You won't have to anything, it's all done.Go on... you can help get rid of the pain."

Without wasting a single moment he runs to BaekDong. He was still there sitting where was supposed to. Yong helps him stand putting his weight on his shoulder and they walks ahead. As he walks ahead he notices an injured man walking normally. What surprises him more is that he sees the same man a little ahead dead. He gets goosebumps as he looks at it close. Suddenly BaekDong makes them stop walking.
Yong looks at him and sees a smile at his face.

"Hyung...the pain...it's gone."

He looks at BaekDong, his feet was bleeding.

"What have you done to me?...my eyes."

He closes his eyes and begins to cry screaming, the moment of the inception of a punishment. In the middle of crying he sees soldiers looking at him. The soldiers, their pale blue face and blood soaked hand and feet his fear suddenly stops him from crying. He stays still and those soldiers walk towards him. They fasten their pace and begin to run.

He forgets the sorrow of losing someone as fear takes over him. He screams as the ghosts approach him. He screams his heart out.

"Mr.Moon, Mr.Moon...Yong. Wake up."

Away from the chaos he finds himself lying in his bed in his room Ms.Jeong standing a feet away by his bed.

"Mr.Moon, Did you have a nightmare? You were screaming."

"Everyday here is a nightmare because you guys can't do a single thing right."

Yong leaves his bed yelling at Ms.Jeong then looking at the clock. It's 8:30 in the morning. He puts a suit and walks down the stairs as Yeoruem comes. After looking at him with a deep gaze Yeoruem tries to pass a smile to him but his face is too not in the mood for that so she stops halfway.

"Wow,Oxford student you're late at your first day. Congratulations."

She just stares at him awe because of the sudden insult that he throws at her.

"...hey, do you want to be more late. Follow me."

She snaps out of it and follows him upstairs to his room. He hops over his couch and turns on the TV while she stands by the couch.

"Principal and Dong company CEO has recently been sent to the city mental asylum for his sudden strange behavior. In a meeting suddenly he confessed his crimes of fraud and the housing burndown issue."

Before changing the channel she notices a smile at his face. Opening her jaw wide open she looks at him.

"No way, you...did that."

"Yup. She didn't ask for it but revenge is fun so I did that. His scared face and screams made my day."

"What about the other ghosts in the housing?"

"SeoMan took care of them. Evil ones are vanished and the good ones that were trapped are guests in our hotel. Now go on, do that boring paper work and stuff. I have things to do."

He changes the channel to a funny reality show and begins to laugh ignoring her.

"Things to do...huh."
She walks towards the door.

"I can hear you."
Yong tells her putting a popcorn in his mouth. She runs quickly outside.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Aish~, this danm job is just never ending. "

Han Jin Eun sighs and punches her shoulders while looking up.

"Jin Eun~aa, Oppa bought tteokbokki. Wanna share?"

"But the reception..."

"It's okay, no one's gonna come to a hotel of ghosts at 7 in the evening. Let's go."

They go up through the elevator together.
A second passes in the clock, the gate suddenly opens slightly a little making crackling noise. A woman walks inside, pale feet and black shoes.

. . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Noona, where are you? Let's go home together."

"MinPal~aa, I still have work. See you at home."

"It's your first day, why are you working like a cow?"

" Just because...bye."

Yeoruem cuts the call.

"Just because my boss is a financial mess. How does he manage to maintain the hotel after buying useless junk? God knows."

She gets up from the chair, stretches, cleans the desk and walks around the hotel after work. While walking the hallway she feels chill in her body and a whisper passing through her ear in the hallway. She feels someone walking  behind towards her. She looks behind...nothing but the empty hallway. She ignores her odd feeling and walks ahead, a shadow passes behind without her knowing.

"How's work Ms.Kang?"

Mr.Ga sees Yeoruem in the sky bar as he makes his cocktails.

"They are done so I thought of walking around in the hotel."

" You did good. Would you like a glass of my signature cocktail?"

She shakes her head and takes a seat by the counter.
He presents a pink colored drink with a pink flower over it. He passes it over to her and she takes her first sip. The face gives him mixed feelings.

"How's it?"

"Its delicious but a bit bland."

" Sorry. It maybe our guests are ghosts and they prefer mild ones. Is it that bad?"

"No,no. Overall its really good but that. I wanted to ask something, about Mr.Moon."

"Go ahead."

" Is he a human or a ghost?"

Mr.Ga puts aside the glass down that he been wiping and takes a seat.

" Before he was bonded with the moon tree and became the owner of this hotel he was a human. But now I'm not sure all I know he's not a human anymore. He has lost his humanity in these years. As if the tree and this hotel has sucked it away."

" How many years have he passed here?"

"It's been 20 but he's been an immortal for a lot more. I don't know for sure but I have a gut feeling."

She looks down feeling sad.

" Ms.Kang from how much I have seen you, you seem like a kindhearted cheerful person the hotel needed. I hope he can truly smile around you."

"It's getting late, I should go." She answers with a smile that fades in a second.

She looks behind and in that moment a guest walks up to the bartender. A girl in a plain white gown, a pair of white shoes to match with it. Yeoruem looks for a moment at her then suddenly looks away seeing a horizontal scar covering in her neck and keeps walking ahead.

"The kind ones are always weak and disadvantaged for their kindness and face misfortune. Don't be so kind Manager."

Hearing her words her steps froze, she stops. She takes a deep breath, looking behind but not looking at her she bows a bit as she's a customer then walks ahead.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Yong looks around for Yeoruem not being able to find her in the Manager's cabin. In his way he sees Ms.Jeong doing housekeeping.

"Did Kang Yeoruem leave?"

He walks to Ms.Jeong.

" No, I think I saw her roaming around. She might have gone to the skybar."

Yong goes up in the elevator where Yeoruem comes down by the other one beside it.

She takes her belongings. By the staircase she looks up for Yong but decides to leave without seeing him. Taking paces ahead she sees the lights flickering.
Flickering for a moment the lights go out. A shadow behind her back turns into a girl in a black gown  with a grin in her face at her with widened eyes. Yeoruem looks behind. She strangles Yeoruem both her hands, strangles her to the wall.
She feels choaked and suffocated yet a detail was clearly noticeable to her.

Yeoruem's eyes fall on her neck...the same horizontal scar from the ghost she saw in the bar. Before trying to remember she runs out of breath.

She blinks her eyes slowly. In that short moment instead of that girl,

she sees Yong...holding her.

Yong throws that ghost away at the staircase.

Yong makes her sit by the ground. He looks behind, fastening his pace he kneels to that ghost and strangles her with his full strength.
While she looses her breath.

"Stop..." Yong hears a voice behind him, he looks behind.

"Stop that... she's my sister."

Yong and Yeoruem in their positions looks at the girls. Yeoruem hadn't seen the face of the girl in the white gown but now that she has it shocked her.
Their faces same, their scar same, dresses black and white. Yeoruem feels like she was seeing reflection of one rather than two.

"Their twins."

The same words pop up in both Yeoruem and Yong's mind at the same moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 529 7
Kang Yeon Joon, the new owner succeeding Jang Man Wol's thousand-year reign, was just as powerful and cold-hearted as her. Before he was adorned with...
324 32 17
His sole existence can be a danger to all mortal beings, a bloodthirsty demon, the way people portray his kind, an ugly, devious creature... However...
5.9K 522 8
Kim Jisoo had just gotten off work and was reading a novel on her way out. The novel caught her attention as the female protagonist shared the same n...
TRAP By I.N

Romance

330 5 31
DAWON X READER "It's hard to love a person who can not reciprocate the love and affection you gave them" It is a story of a beautiful interior planne...