Drarry Demigod AU

De Kingofsorrow924

This is an AU of if they were Demigods instead of Wizards. It is a Drarry fanfiction, so if you don't like it... Mais

Author's note
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven

Chapter One

291 8 1
De Kingofsorrow924

Draco ran for his life, gasping for air. His twin sister Modesty ran beside him, hair plastered to her face. Their Satyr guide Sage was in front of them. She pranced from hoof to hoof. “We’re almost there! Hurry!” She bleated nervously. He could hear the baying of the hellhounds behind them. They were closing in.  Draco was tired and scared. He wanted to go home, back to the strict but loving arms of his mother. A few hours ago, their only friend, appeared at their house and quickly explained that she had to take them to a special place. Draco glimpsed a pine tree on a hill in the distance. Rain cascaded down his face. Modesty slipped and stumbled.  She cried out. Draco grabbed her arm and dragged her along. After what seemed like forever, they finally crossed what seemed to be the border. Immediately the rain stopped and the clouds cleared. Draco still couldn’t believe it. They were Demigods. The Greek Gods were real and their dad was one of them. Modesty elbowed him, jarring him from his thoughts. “Look!” She said in awe. Draco looked down the hill and gasped. What he saw amazed him.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

236K 9.3K 33
You felt your heart pound against your chest. It's a vampire, and it looked hungry. Vampire AU Started: 27/7/2018 Ended: 20/6/2019 WARNING: INCLUDES...
411K 12.4K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
39.9K 1.4K 19
"I would love to say that I hate you, but I must not tell lies." *** After the Hogwarts Battle, Draco is hunted by nightmares, and Harry fails to u...
47.7K 4K 53
Andromeda Tonk's untimely death leads to an unexpected custody situation for her grandson, Teddy. He begins splitting time between his godfather and...