Queen of Dragons

Tayawriting

Hermione Granger/Charlie Weasley This story is set in the 6th year of the golden Trio. Hermione and Charlie... Еще

Chapter 1: The Meeting
Chapter 2: Introduction
Chapter 3: Late Night Encounters
Chapter 4: Falling Asleep
Chapter 5: Mornings and awkward Breakfasts
Chapter 6: Old Friends
Chapter 7: Expecto Patronum
Chapter 8: Dumbledore
Chapter 9: A Reason To Smile
Chapter 10: The Walk
Chapter 11: Favourite Person
Chapter 12: Crush
Chapter 13: Magical Adoption
Chapter 14: Rubber Ducks
Chapter 15: The Plan
Chapter 16: A comforting Hug
Chapter 17: A Not so Flawless Execution
Chapter 18: Apparently brewing tea is difficult for misogynists, who knew?

Author's Note

4.4K 61 30
Tayawriting

Hello my lovely Readers!

For all of those who love Hermione Granger/Sirius Black (Hermione Granger x Sirius Black) a.k.a. Sirimione, I have written a little one shot for you to enjoy. The story's name is "No Regrets" and is posted on Wattpad and on FanFiction.net under the same story name and username. Now enough with the (eye roll) 'self-promotion'  and on to the usual....

Thank you all so much for your comments that make me smile, your votes and your reads. Thank you for your support, it makes me want to write and create.

TayaIngrid

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.6K 49 12
Y/n a 5'1 7th year bumps into Hermione granger in the leaky cauldron and became good friends with the three after Hermione introduced her to the rest...
241K 7.7K 32
a sword, a boggart, a phoenix, A Psychopathic Future Dark Wizard? As Hermione Granger is starting her sixth year at Hogwarts, she accidental...
Twisted Love janet

Фанфик

158K 4.9K 24
The wizards and witches we all know and love are back for their last year in Hogwarts! Hermione starts to receive unexpected love letters from a secr...
196 0 9
What will happen when a girl with unimaginable power arrives at Hogwarts? How will she grow and learn of her powers? What happens when Harry Potter...