The Difference of Worlds

By AcesFondantFoxes

As he wakes up Felix is hit with pains in his neck, back and head. As he wakes up he notices he is not in hi... More

H-Huh?!
SHIT!!
Oof
WTF is happening?!
Ahhhh
...wut
Not a chapter

Beginning thingy

44 0 0
By AcesFondantFoxes

Hi! I'm glad you have chosen to read this book!  Now I will be trying to update it as often as possible but if I don't have the time I'm afraid it might leave quite large gaps.  But! Do not worry I will never just leave any of my books uncompleted.

A couple disclaimers:
1. This does contain LGBTQ+ stuff and if you do not agree with eh is then I suggest that you leave and educate yourself as I will not accept anyone coming here just to hate.

2. Although they are real people please try and think of them more as not the actual people but more a character based off of them because I know of many content creators/artists/influencers (god I hate that word) getting uncomfortable with being shipped.

3. Enjoy cause it would mean a lot to me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 30.1K 116
"ကျွန်တော် သူ့ကို လက်ထပ်ချင်တယ်" "သခင်လေးဖန် သူက ချမ်းသာတဲ့ ဒုတိယ မျိုးဆက်၊ တည်ထောင်သူမိသားစုရဲ့ တတိယမျိုးဆက် ပြီးတော့ မြို့တော်မှာ မြင့်မြတ်ပြီး ကျေ...
561K 16.4K 39
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
14.9K 526 15
Waking up in the body of a Romani Archiman is acceptable. Getting 3rd and 1st True Magics is nice. Getting Beasts as pets - delightful. The world of...
16.3K 339 22
It's my first time writing an Story so please bear with me. Anyways...... Story: Future Caelus, lost everyone. His friends, family and Comrades...