Princess and Bird Boy

By WhiteWolfKiwi

just a random fanfic. it's my first please enjoy. :) More

double oops, with cookies?
Sharing a bedroom?
splash!
i'll tickle you!
what happens at midnight?
new moon?

Being Badass.

2.3K 54 8
By WhiteWolfKiwi

Maria runs as fast as she can, her breaths are starting to get weaker.

“in here!” a voice whispers while pulling Maria by the arm. She felt a hand grab her mouth, she looks up to see a male with tanned skin and puppy brown eyes. His hair was curly brown and his skin warm as the hot summer sun.

The male looks down while shushing her, slowly moving his hand off of her mouth. The male looks down to see a snow skin and Hazel eyes with hair a brown-ginger colour. Her lips were bright red. The male smiles at her  with his pink lips.

“Robin, what are you doing here? This is my mission.” Maria hisses at him with a hushed voice.

“saving your ass!” he says with a smile.

“how can you be smiling at a time like this?!” Maria hisses.

“coz i can” he says in a sweet voice. Maria turns her head while blushing.

“Let’s go.” Maria grabs Robins hand and starts to run.

Maria grabs the gun from in her knee-high stockings under her mini skirt. “you had that the whole time?” Robin says with his mouth wide open “yep” Maria replies in a badass tone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 17.9K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
50.6K 1.8K 16
Three years. It's been three years since the death of Dick Wayne, and Renegade. The city lost a hero. Bruce Wayne lost a son. Jason, Tim, Damian they...
591K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 37.7K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...