Accepted [Billie Eilish AU] [...

By uhhidontknowwhoiam

Just read it. BILLIE IS A SUBMISSIVE Disclaimer: Smut Swearing gxg Mature scenes First Chapter Out: March 26t... More

Cast for Accepted
|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34/35|

|28|

3.3K 132 226
By uhhidontknowwhoiam

AG POV

"Anna!" I hear my name being yelled by my Abuela. I walk out of my bedroom and into the kitchen where she is.

It's been two days since I've told my entire family about the cancer and they've been dealing with it heavily. But they know I can remove it, but right now, their main focus is my birthday which is tomorrow.

And trust me, my Abuela's is losing her sanity over it and Billie's been going in and out of the house lately and we haven't spoken to each other this morning which is unlikely.

"Yeah Abuela?" I answer when I get near her.

"Grace, tomorrow's your birthday!" Abuela shakes me violently.

"Yeah, I know." I laugh. "Why aren't you excited mija, IT'S THE BIG DIECIOCHO (Eighteen)!"

"I know! But it's not that big of a deal." I shrug.

"Está loco, hay tanto que planificar. ¡Globos, pastel! ¿Qué tipo de pastel te gusta? Chocolate or vanilla? Oo, que hay de terciopelo rojo? (Are you crazy? There's so much to plan! Balloons, cake, oh what kind of cake do you like? Chocolate, or Vanilla? Oo, what about red velvet?)" She begins to rant. 

"I don't care." I tell her. "Choose one, you have to."

"Uh, okay. Chocolate, no red velvet. Actually-" Me and Abuela find ourselves bickering for the next 30 minutes, turns out I did care about the cake.

"Mama's home." My mom's voice echoes. "Vanessa, did you buy the tortillas?" Abuela asks.

"Oh maldición (damn it), I knew I forgot something." My mom curses.

"I'll go get it." I volunteer. "No, it's your birthday week, I don't want to make you do stuff." My mom groans.

"I have nothing to do, I don't mind." I shrug. "Are you sure amor?" She asks and I nod grabbing my keys and my wallet. I walk out of the house and into my car.

I drive to the grocery store and while I'm there, my phone pings. I pull it out seeing it's a text from Billie.

-Guess what?-

-What mami?-

-I did something for your birthday-

-I told you I didn't want anything-
-Maybe some birthday sex and I'll be fine-

-You won't get any birthday sex if you don't guess what I did today-

-I don't know, Mac didn't text me this morning, so I'm guessing you two probably went shopping-

-I didn't want you to get it right, plus im in a hotel room-

-lol, what did you buy?-

-lingerie-

-oo, lemme see, wait what are you doing in a hotel room?-

-nope, you gotta wait and don't worry about the hotel, I'll be back-

-but i don't wanna wait-

-you have to-

-can i bargain?-

-what can you possibly tell me to get me to send you a pic?-

-I'll get you taco bell-

-bet, be right back and you're only getting a sneak peek-

I chuckle to myself as I continue to keep my eyes on the road. You can offer this girl taco bell to literally get anything you want from her.

I take a left and see there's a little traffic causing me to sigh. My phone pings again and I pick it up.

-here, and i better get my taco bell-
-attachment added- *clicked*

I lose control of the wheel crossing me to swerve until I get ahold of the wheel again. JESUS!

Billie calls me and I pick it up. "You're taking too long to respond. Is it ugly?" She asks quickly.

"Billie, you sent it less than 10 seconds ago."

"Is it bad?" She asks. "Woman, I swerved my car."

"SO IT'S BAD!?" She yells piercing my eardrum. "No! Not at all, me swerving my car is a good thing, damn it, you have a nice body." I compliment her.

"Oh." She mumbles. "Am I still getting my taco bell?" She asks and I can practically see her smile filled with hope. "Let's see, are you gonna send another?" I ask. "No. I already feel weird sending that to you. Even though I started working out, I'm insecure." I can her frown.

"Baby, don't be like that. You're beautiful, you working out is paying off, okay?"

"So you're telling me that I needed to work out?" She asks me.

"No, you don't need to work out, you're hot anyway."

"Can I still get my taco bell?"

"Is that all you're worried about?" I laugh. "Well, I didn't send you that picture for nothing!"

"Okay, I'll get it for you." I tell her and she thanks me before saying "I love you." and hanging up.

Next Day

Billie POV

I walk into AG's bedroom quietly hearing her soft snores and her practically hiding under the blanket.

I set down the gift basket I got for her and I go over to her side and take the blanket off of her slowly revealing her chubby cheeks, and freckled face. "Baby." I whisper quietly rubbing her arm softly.

Her eyes open slowly and she smiles when she sees it's me. "Good morning bubba." I tell her and she rasps "Hi."

"Happy Birthday." I say as she sits up with the blanket falling onto her lap. I sit by her kissing her and I go get the gift basket giving it to her.

"I told you I didn't want anything." She says. "Did you really think I was gonna listen?"

She unwraps the plastic wrapping and eyes everything smiling from time to time. After she's done, I ask her if she likes everything. "I love it mami." She pulls my face in kissing me.

"Did you see what I posted on Instagram?" J ask and she shakes her head reaching for her phone. 

________

-click for photos-

liked by FINNEAS, zendaya, maggiebaird, miaryliee, izizstone and 2,975,146 others

billieeilish to the woman who has been my best friend, my partner in crime, and the love of my life, the only woman i've respected, and truly admired. words can't explain how much you mean to me, and how strong you are after everything you've been through. i am so blessed to have you in my life, happy birthday baby.

________

"Billie? Who took that picture of us?" AG laughed. "Which one?"

"The one where we're both naked." She tilts her head. "Oh your mom." I tell her.

"Thank you baby." AG hugs me. "It's not done yet, get ready." I pat her lap.

"But I wanna stay in bed." She whines. I shake my head and she gets up walking to the bathroom.

"Wait, I'm coming with you." I tell her getting up.

***

It's been a few hours and AG's opened all of her presents and right now she was messing with Izzy. "She looks so happy." I hear Vanessa's voice and I turn to face her placing my drink on the couch.

"She is." I tell her. "There's one more final gift and then it's your video right?" I nod at Vanessa clarification and there's a knock on the door. "I'll get it." I tell V.

I go to the front door opening it which I'm handed a box. "It's here!" V squeals.

I place the box on the table and I tap AG's shoulder. "Yea mami?" She turns around.

"There's two more gifts and they're here, so let's go to the table." I pull AG and sit her down on the seat.

"What's this?" She asks. "You have to open it mija." V said. AG goes to open the box but her eyes avert to the floor where a jumping Lulu is tugging at her pants. "Lulu wants to see too."

AG places Lulu onto her lap so she can see what's in the box too. AG takes the top of the box off and looks in it her jaw dropping and her eyes widening.

"It's a kitty!" AG says pulling that little cat out of the box. The cat was grey and white with blue eyes. "It looks like Billie." I hear.

"I look like a cat?" I question. "No, the eyes."

"Her name's Zimba." V said. "She's so cute." AG mutters. Lulu and Zimba look at each other intrigued by the existence of each other. Lulu reaches her paw out touching Zimba and Zimba places her face on Lulu's paw. 

They're definitely gonna like each other.

***

"Bye!" AG says to the last of the people since the party ended. She sighs and goes to sit on the couch but I stop her. "I have to show you something." I tell her dragging her behind me and opening the door to her room. "You need to show me my bedroom?"

"No, sit down dummy." I sit her down pulling out her projector and connecting my laptop to it. After a while of bickering with it, I sit by her and she raises an eyebrow in confusion. "Remember that note?" I ask her. 

"The one you wanted to keep so bad? Yes, I remember." 

"Well I use the note to write a song with Finneas."

"You didn't." She laughs. "Seriously, it's called my future. It's about being in a hard place and growing from it and learning self love."

"How did you get that from a small note?" She asks me. "I'm a song writer, it's easy baby." I tell her before pressing play on the laptop. 

The video starts with a black screen with the words "This video is dedicated to AnnaGrace McDaniel, the love of my life" written on it, the video is showing moments of me and AG, some funny including her throwing me into the pool once and her having whip cream on her nose and not knowing. 

Some cute, like me on her back and running around, her petting a frog by a lake we visited. Sleeping on her mother's shoulder, constantly messing with Izzy and sticking her tongue out at Mac, occasionally kissing my forehead. 

There was a moment in the video where I was laying on my stomach across her lap and she using my ass as a drum and I'm scrolling on my phone.

There was also another one where she I'm on her back as she does push up. Me on her shoulders putting a basketball into the net.

The video ends and I see a tear roll down AG's cheek. "Are you crying?" I ask her in shock. "No!" She says defensively causing me to giggle.

She pulls me up so I'm straddling her. "It was beautiful." She tells me. I thank her and kiss her causing her to kiss back.

"I love you." She says.

"I love you too AG McDaniel."

Cute, now watch me ruin it. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.3K 9
"𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦..." reader g!p x bottom billie © 2019 worthlesscell All Rights Reserved
138K 5.8K 30
(Fully rewritten) Emilia Parker lost her best friend two months ago, so her life isn't exactly on the good side. On her way from work she encounters...
440K 12.6K 52
"why do you vape? it's bad for you. you know that, right?" she asked quietly after a moment. "i know it is, but i can't stop now. it's an addiction."...
884K 26K 51
~ completed ~ After being kicked out by her parents, Erin is given the opportunity of a lifetime. But knowing that running away will never solve any...