แด›สœแด‡ วซแดœแด‡แด‡ษดโšœ๐“”. ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ...

By MikaelsonBlood

โ–๐†๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ž. ๐†๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ... More

ACT โ… 
AESTHETIC
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
โšœACT โ…กโšœ
โšœAESTHETICโšœ
โšœPrologueโšœ
โšœChapter 1โšœ
โšœChapter 2โšœ
โšœChapter 3โšœ
โšœChapter 4โšœ
โšœChapter 5โšœ
โšœChapter 6โšœ
โšœChapter 7โšœ
โšœChapter 8โšœ
โšœChapter 9โšœ
โšœChapter 10โšœ
โšœChapter 11โšœ
โšœChapter 12โšœ
โšœChapter 13โšœ
โšœChapter 14โšœ
โšœChapter 15โšœ
โšœChapter 16โšœ
โšœChapter 17โšœ
โšœChapter 18โšœ
โšœChapter 19โšœ
โšœChapter 20โšœ
โšœChapter 21โšœ
โšœChapter 22โšœ
โšœChapter 23โšœ
โšœChapter 24โšœ
โšœChapter 25โšœ
โšœChapter 26โšœ
โšœChapter 27โšœ
โšœChapter 28โšœ
โšœChapter 29โšœ
โšœChapter 30โšœ
โšœChapter 32โšœ
โšœChapter 33โšœ
โšœChapter 34โšœ
โšœChapter 35โšœ
Hunt Me Down: A Bucky Fanfic

โšœChapter 31โšœ

6K 209 703
By MikaelsonBlood

Blood Relations

❇❇❇❇

The heart craves what the mind is too afraid to admit.

❇❇❇❇

Isabelle moaned loudly in Elijah's mouth as she straddled him on their bed.

His hands roamed over her body, careful enough to support her belly at all times while he slowly pushed inside her with whimpers and groans escaping his own lips.

The noirette bit his lower lip harshly as her nails dug into his back in pure ecstasy before he pulled away and trailed his lips down to her chest, nipping lightly on her skin.

Their bodies moved in sync with a greed to always be in entangled in each other. His lips kissed her hungrily as her fingernails dug into the flesh of his back in the sheer pleasure of feeling every bit of him.

She pulled back, moving her hips in exercised motions as he thrusted inside her. She moaned his name pleasurably before her eyes flashed cerulean blue with want and passion before her fangs extended on their own accord.

He grinned at the devilish glint in her eyes as he groaned loudly knowing that no one could hear them anyways.

She bent forward and grazed the tip of her fangs along the skin of his neck before ripping through his veins and letting his euphoric blood flow into her mouth with a satisfactory moan leaving his lips.

His grip tightened on the roots of her hair as he increased his pace due to the added thrill of her feeding on him. He felt so close to his release but he wanted to hold off for her. He was enthralled by her beauty every second of his life and the raw passion in her eyes as he yet again claimed her as his was all the more exciting.

Isabelle sucked on his blood harshly and that did it for them both as their bodies shook in toe-curling passion. Their moans and groans collided into a passionate kiss when she pulled back and joined their lips hungrily.

It was a truly exhilarating encounter before their bodies crumbled against each other like sand as she let out a low breath when he pulled out of her. Her shoulders slumped forward and she rested her forehead against his own as they savored the moment by holding each other with their eyes scrunched shut.

"That was..." Isabelle trailed off with a sigh, the smile of her lips never fading.

"Yeah..." He mumbled back with a light cough before placing his finger under her chin to make her look into his eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked with concern visible in his woodland orbs.

She looked at him lovingly and nodded, "I'm more than okay." She mumbled, locking her arms around his neck.

He grinned in delight and relief before kissing her forehead softly. She closed her eyes in anticipation before she turned her head to look at the headboard of their bed.

"We'll have to get that replaced." She muttered in pity for the broken and splintering structure which was a consequence of their rather frequent love making.

Elijah chuckled and nodded sheepishly. "This is the second one this week." He acknowledged.

Heat rushed up her face but she shrugged looking away which caused him to kiss her cheek lovingly.

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up, love." He said before effortlessly picking her up in his arms and taking her into the bathroom.

The two joked and teased each other while he ran a wet cloth on her inner thighs tenderly. He brushed down her her hair which had tangled up because of his fingers as she could only sit and gaze at the man she loved with all of herself.

He had been the most supportive during her pregnancy and now that the last month had begun, he was even more attentive towards catering to her needs.

He made her fall for him all over again with every day that passed and she couldn't believe that she deserved someone as loving and passionate as him.

She remembered that ever since their trip to Las Vegas, she had been intensely cranky and angry at everything around her.

And overly protective over Elijah and their twins.

She didn't know if this was due to the fact that Elijah was severly injured because of Lucifer that he hadn't been able to gain his strength for weeks after that; or because of the fact that the twins might have been dead had they not used their own magic to protect the four of them.

However, Isabelle was simply on the edge most of the time and sometimes there were days when her emotions would get better of her and no one aside from Elijah could break through to her.

Such breakdowns proved to be exceptionally concerning for the rest of the family who were all equally worried for the noirette.

That was until Elijah finally took it upon himself to use their bond in order to keep her calm and relaxed most of the time.

They both knew that her getting worked up wasn't good for her, the twins or anyone around her.

"There, all done." Elijah announced as he tied the drawstring of the silk robe around her body, straightening the fabric around her neck.

"Elijah?" She called out when he was about to carry her back. "Can you please get me some chocolates from downstairs?" She pleaded giving her best puppy face.

He chuckled pecking her lips. "Yes, darling, of course." He whispered before helping her down from the counter beside the wash basin.

She grinned walking back to their room before he left after putting on a pair of sweats.

She saw the epic mess she had made in their room and sighed. Feeling too lazy to actually clean up, she waved her hand as the dirty sheets and their discarded clothes scrunched up and were sent into the laundry basket.

She gave the broken headboard another look, she waved her hand again, restoring it back in shape before using her magic again to spread new covers on the bed.

Smiling in satisfaction, she settled in the bed with the duvet pulled upto her belly when Elijah returned. He looked up and a surprised expression came onto his face seeing the now restored room.

"You used your magic, didn't you?" He voiced making her nod with a sheepish grin.

He chuckled and shook his head before getting into the bed and handing her the chocolate bar. She smiled in delight before snuggling into his side.

He kissed the crown of her head before switching on the television. He knew it was past midnight and usually he would force her to sleep; but on nights like these when she was exceptionally sleepless, he knew better than to poke the bear.

"Should I put on The 100?" Her Original asked with a grin but she pouted and shook her head.

"I already watched the latest episode." She mumbled.

Elijah widened his eyes slightly, "uh-oh, who died?" He asked.

"Diyoza..." She mumbled sadly. "I loved the character development she had and she clearly did not deserve to die."

Elijah smiled and pulled her to himself, pecking her head. "It's okay, love. I'm sure you'll be happy again when you find out that Bellamy is alive.....hopefully." He added at last with uncertainty.

"Hey! He is alive, okay?" She instantly spoke up before grinning slightly. "I watched the teaser already." She added.

He nodded in realization, shaking his head fondly at her. "Okay, so what do you want to watch now?" He questioned with a smile.

She pretended to think for a moment before taking the remote from him and switching off the flatscreen.

"Nothing. I want to talk to you about Freya." She stated making him facepalm himself.

"She isn't alive, Isa. We've been trying to reach out to her for weeks." Elijah mumbled in a bored manner. They had had this conversation more than once.

"But, Elijah-" she was stopped instantly with him joining their lips.

"No, buts. Freya is long dead. I had hoped that she had survived but she clearly didn't. And as far as Dahlia goes, you and I both know that she is stalling."

"We don't know that for sure!" She whined. "What if she is preparing?"

Elijah looked at her pointedly, "you invented the magic witches use, love. I don't think we have to worry about what she is preparing."

"She has been under Lilith's protection. And also, if Lucifer survived the electrum, you and I know that he will come for us."

He rolled his eyes. "And I will gladly drive the Soul Sword through his heart this time. Anything else?" He questioned in a fed up manner which made her give him a sheepish look.

"Alright, I will not talk about Freya, or Dahlia, or my mother or the gazillion other enemies we might have." She vowed zipping her mouth dramatically. He chuckled.

"Good." He said in approval before pecking her lips. "Now, are you sleepy yet?"

She shook her head with a pout. He sighed bringing her to his chest as she let out a yelp at the sudden act.

"How are my girls doing?" He asked, caressing her pregnant belly.

She smiled, "they're doing okay, kicking the crap out of me, as usual." She added with a groan when she felt another kick.

He chuckled, before kissing her cheek and bending down to speak to the twins, "don't trouble your mom so much, little ones, she loves you both very much." He whispered to them making her giggle.

"You're cute sometimes." She said with a grin making him look up and give her a mischievous smile.

"Just sometimes?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

Her giggles increased as she nodded right before he began to tickle her in the sides.

Her laughter bounced off the walls of their room as Elijah laughed with her all the while looking at the beautiful angel who was about to become his wife.

⚜⚜⚜

"So, you've both decided to stay married?" Niklaus asked looking towards Stefan as he pushed Hope's stroller forward while they walked through the streets of New Orleans the next morning.

Rusty's leash was in Stefan's hand as the dog looked around eagerly. The least these morons can do after leaving me with Marcel is take me out on walks like these! The dog thought.

Stefan nodded, keeping his eyes fixed in front of him with a thoughtful look.

"We can't exactly go for an annulment considering that I am a hundred and sixty-five years old." The Salvatore shrugged.

Niklaus gave him a pointed stare, "Stefan, you and I both know that a marriage is an important thing; especially for you."

Stefan rolled his eyes, "look, I know that Hayley and I were drunk out of our minds but we love each other. And I want to stay married to her." He stated.

Niklaus had a smile on his face listening to that. He was truly happy for his best friend, especially knowing that Hayley was good for him.

"That's the spirit, mate. But are you sure you both don't want an actual wedding?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

Stefan shook his head. "Maybe sometime in the future?" He mumbled making the Original nod.

The two finally stopped in front of the coffee house to pick up lattes for everyone in the house as Niklaus checked talked to his daughter in low voices whilst Stefan ordered everything.

"There is something you should know about your uncle Stefan, sweetheart," Niklaus grinned as he spoke to Hope softly. Stefan rolled his eyes and shook his head when he heard him talk.

"He likes to pretend a lot that some things don't bother him and then he likes to lie about that." The Original hybrid added. Hope cackled, obviously not understanding anything but his amusing expressions made her happy.

Yes, Hero-Hair does do that a lot! Rusty barked in agreement making the crouched Mikaelson ruffle his golden fur.

Hope clapped her hands in excitement as she looked at her father and the dog. Yes, Hope, I love you too. You're my favorite after mom and dad. Rusty mumbled internally.

"Now, if Hope's father is done sputtering lies about her uncle, shall we leave?" Stefan jested when he returned with a tray of drinks.

Niklaus laughed before getting up and patting Stefan's back as he placed their food and drinks in the storage area of Hope's stroller and the four began to make their way back to the compound.

Upon reaching their home, they exchanged confused glances when they felt an unfamiliar presence in the house.

The two increased their pace without a word and entered to find Josephine standing in the middle of their courtyard.

However, that was not what alarmed them.

It was the blonde woman standing beside her with her arms behind her back and her head held high.

Her blueish grey eyes were awfully similar to Rebekah's, as her silky blonde tresses that stopped in the middle of her back, reminded Niklaus of Esther.

Stefan turned to look at Kol and Davina who were the only ones standing other than the outsiders. The two looked as if they had just heard the most shocking news ever.

"What the hell is going on?" The younger vampire asked as he looked at the couple questioningly.

Josephine and the stranger turned to his voice and the blonde smiled at Niklaus as if she was familiar with him.

"I was just telling Kol about how this is your sister, Freya." Josephine revealed to Niklaus in a wavering voice.

No matter how generous Elijah and Isabelle were; the witches of New Orleans could never trust Niklaus.

The Original snapped his eyes towards the blonde before turning to his younger brother who looked paler than usual.

"What is this nonsense?" He questioned Kol who raised his hands in surrender.

"I am as freaked out as you are, brother."

Stefan glared at Josephine, "what makes you think that you would bring a random stranger into our home and we'll accept her as one of our own?" He snapped at the Regent.

The blonde, Freya, cleared her throat, "you do not have to accept me at all. But you should listen to what I have to say if you want that little girl to stay safe." She said pointing to Hope.

Niklaus instantly growled at her and sped forward to take her in a chokehold.

"Niklaus!" Elijah's voice reprimanded from upstairs as he looked down at the scene with wide eyes. Niklaus held the outsider in his grip as he turned to speak to his elder brother.

"This woman claims to be our sister, Elijah. One that neither Isabelle, nor you, have been able to find." The hybrid spat just as more members of the family appeared.

"What the bloody hell is happening?" Rebekah asked standing on the balcony adjacent to where Elijah was as Jeremy looked confused as her.

Hayley instantly stepped out from the kitchen, a jar of Nutella in her hand, when she heard the commotion. Seeing the intense atmosphere of the courtyard, she stood beside Stefan and her daughter protectively.

"She is your sister!" Josephine insisted as she looked hopefully towards Elijah.

Rebekah met Kol's eyes questioningly who only rolled his eyes and shrugged, indicating that he knew as little as her.

Elijah furrowed his brows before glaring at his half-brother. "Niklaus, leave the poor woman first. This isn't how we treat guests." He snapped.

"Oh, so we are now taking strays as guests? Wonderful." The hybrid vexed but still held Freya's throat in his grip who struggled.

"Niklaus do not make me use my magic on you." Freya warned. "I am Freya! Your sister." She added in a surprisingly convincing voice.

Elijah listened into her heart and found it beating steadily which told him that she was telling the truth; either that, or she was a very good liar.

"Niklaus, I will not ask again." He warned with a pointed stare. The younger Mikaelson glared back at him before finally letting go of Freya's neck.

Josephine looked absolutely disturbed by the exchange as she turned to the blonde woman she had found outside the Fauline cottage.

"I think you will handle things from here." She stated politely before turning to Elijah and giving him a curt nod.

He reciprocated and watched the witch Regent leave just as his mate came walking out of their room and joined his side.

Isabelle looked down at her family and saw multiple expressions which confused her to the core.

Niklaus looked angry as he glared at Elijah. Kol and Davina looked confused out of her mind. Stefan looked protective over Hayley and Hope whereas Rusty looked annoyed.

Why does this family keep getting bigger? Rusty groaned internally. IT IS DIFFICULT REMEMBERING NAMES!

Isabelle's eyes finally fell on the face she had never seen before. She furrowed her brows just before the blonde met her gaze and her entire life flashed behind Isabelle's eyes in an instant and she gasped.

Elijah immediately turned to her in concern, "you okay, sweetheart?" He voiced.

Isabelle shrugged off his hand from her shoulder and sped down the stairs with a shocked expression as she went to stand in front of the blonde stranger.

"Freya?" She breathed and the woman nodded her head. She did not know who Isabelle was or how she knew her. She just felt it in her heart that she could trust her. Even after all the power that was radiating from the noirette.

"Oh, come on, you believe her?" Niklaus groaned from behind as he face-palmed himself.

"This is your sister, Niklaus. I can confirm that." The angel muttered carelessly.

"Izzy, the whole Quarter knows that we have been trying to find our dead sister Freya. Anyone wanting to get revenge from us could cast a fib like this." Stefan pointed out and Niklaus made a sound of agreement.

"That could happen." Kol added raising his hand but instantly lowered it upon Elijah's sharp glare.

Rebekah and Jeremy too, exchanged wary glances. They could never be too sure when it came to the enemies of the family.

There were just too many.

"Are you certain that this is Freya?" Elijah asked his mate and Isabelle nodded with troubled eyes.

Freya smiled at her brother. "I am not lying to you all, brother. I am here to help you stop Dahlia." She stated.

Niklaus still glared at her, not trusting her even a bit.

"I think we should move this conversation to the breakfast table." Kol suggested, knowing that it would be a more soothing environment.

Elijah nodded, "come, we have a lot to discuss." He said to Freya before gesturing for her to follow him and Isabelle into the dining area.

Kol looked at the rest of them, "you all are coming?"

"I don't trust that woman." Niklaus spat.

"She is our sister. Belle confirmed it." Rebekah stated with a shrug.

Kol looked at the two and groaned.  "We will only be able to decide for ourselves if we go in there and talk to her." He said in a reasonable tone.

Rebekah nodded as she began to leave but stopped when Jeremy didn't follow her. "What are you waiting for?"

Jeremy smiled, "you should do this alone. If Freya is actually your sister, I am pretty sure she will be more comfortable if it is just her siblings in the room. Except for Izzy, of course."

"He's right." Stefan spoke up, "you all go ahead. We're gonna stay here, just in case Dahlia intends to follow Freya here."

Niklaus glared at his best friend with a betrayed expression and then at Hayley and Davina who seemed to agree. Shaking his head, he walked out of the courtyard with Rebekah and Kol following behind.

⚜⚜⚜

Freya sat in front of Isabelle and Elijah as Niklaus sat with a scowl on the head of the table.

Rebekah and Kol sat on either side of Niklaus, both looking at Freya as she explained to them about how Dahlia and Esther had bargained the first born Mikaelson of every generation.

Isabelle listened to the story intently even though she had already seen it all.

She did not know why the blonde had trusted her at first glance. She did not know if it was a ploy to gain the noirette's trust or just to tell her that she meant no harm to her family.

She just knew it in her heart that what the oldest Mikaelson sister was saying was true.

"And so what?" Niklaus interrupted Freya making Isabelle pinch the bridge of her nose in exasperation. "You just expect us to trust you?" He spat.

"I have no reason to lie." Freya replied.

"Lie." The hybrid snapped, pointing the butter knife at her. "You spent ten centuries with Dahlia. You have every reason to deceive us!"

"Niklaus I just told you for the fifth time that she is telling the truth!" Isabelle groaned from her place, partly because of her best friend and partly because the babies had been kicking her to no extent.

"You were also the one who confirmed a few days ago that Freya was dead!" The Original snapped at her.

"That is because I was in the Fauline cottage. And partially dead too." Freya chimed in, smiling at Isabelle.

Elijah glanced at Freya with a scrutinizing stare. "I do believe that you are my sister." He spoke up making a ghost of a smile appear on Freya's lips.

Niklaus and Kol, who was also wary of the blonde, gave their brother a narrowed stare.

"However, that is purely because I know my mate's abilities cannot lie." He added sparing Isabelle an admirable glance. "We still cannot say anything for your abilities; especially since neither I, nor Isa can see inside your head."

"Ah! Finally we're on the same page." Niklaus said with a clap of his hands. "This woman cannot be trusted!" He pointed towards Freya.

The blonde took a deep breath and sighed. "Dahlia's spell prevents any form of compulsion or mind control from happening to me. It is for her protection. She used something called Volcanic Ash as a barrier. It is known to be the greatest weapon for the witches." Freya revealed.

Isabelle let out a scoff. "Yes, of course. Because my mother loves to make my life a living hell." She muttered to herself as Elijah squeezed her hand in his.

"That sounds convenient." Rebekah uttered out for the first time since they had started to talk.

She was conflicted about the blonde claiming to be her sister. She knew that Isabelle would never allow an enemy inside their home, however, she did not want anything further to hurt her family.

Freya gave Rebekah a sad smile. "I know I seem like an outsider to you all." She mumbled. "But I have dreamt of meeting you all for centuries."

She then turned her gaze to the eldest Mikaelson brother. "Elijah, when you were in mother's womb, she would always ask me to sing to you. She used to say that when you kicked, it was as if Thor himself—"

"—had lifted his hammer and summoned lightening and thunder." Elijah completed her words, as if remembering Esther's.

Isabelle snorted at that, "yes, that is exactly how his children kick." She commented making Elijah chuckle. Freya gave the angel a smile.

That was, however, before Niklaus sped up behind her and snapped her neck.

"NIKLAUS!"

"NIK!"

"BROTHER!"

His siblings protested as Isabelle glared at the hybrid.

"Was that necessary?" She muttered in disappointment.

Niklaus shrugged. "Now it will be easier to prove whether or not she was telling the truth."

"What if she never comes back?" Rebekah questioned. She felt bad for the poor blonde; somehow she had realized that Freya wanted to help.

"Good riddance." Niklaus mumbled before leaving the room.

Isabelle instantly growled and got up to stomp after her best friend as she followed him into the study where Stefan was sitting with Hayley.

"Uh-oh, what did you do?" Stefan asked looking at Niklaus' sheepish face and then at Isabelle's pissed one.

"He snapped Freya's neck." She replied causing Stefan's eyes to widen slightly in surprise.

"Oh, come on! As if you were actually buying any of that."

"Niklaus Mikaelson, do not make me kick your ass right now!" The angel snapped angrily. "That woman is your sister."

"Only because you confirmed it. That means nothing to me. For all we know, she could be working for Dahlia to gain our trust and then take Hope away." He spat back.

"Not to mention that whichever twin is born first is also going to be taken!" He added and Isabelle glared heatedly at him.

"No child of this family will be taken by anyone. Get that through your thick skull." She retorted.

The argument between the two went to and fro for a while as Stefan and Hayley exchanged sighs.

The two weren't ready to listen to anyone but themselves and that made things all the more difficult.

"GUYS!" Stefan yelled finally making them shut up and look at him. "Arguing among ourselves is not going to get us anywhere." He muttered shaking his head.

Niklaus and Isabelle still glared at each other murderously.

"If Freya is telling the truth, " Hayley stated getting up, "then I think we should take her help."

"We don't need anyone's help! We just need to stop opposing each other." The Original muttered.

"No, Nik. You just need everyone to follow you down your mind's paranoid tunnel." She retorted.

"Izzy, you don't know what you're doing." Niklaus spoke in a condescending manner.

Stefan and Hayley's eyes widened as they looked at each other alarmed.

Isabelle exhaled through her nose and clenched her fists as she glared at Niklaus.

"I am in my last month of pregnancy, my back hurts like a bitch and I have to pee every hour for heaven's sake. And I crave chicken nuggets; SO DO NOT FUCKING TEST ME RIGHT NOW, NIKLAUS!" She yelled in anger as her eyes flashed blue.

Niklaus was speechless and almost scared. Before he could even utter a word, Marcel came walking inside the room.

"Hey, Rouge?" He called out making her turn around and accidentally her magic caused him to go through a small aneurysm as he groaned loudly.

"What?" Isabelle spat retracting her magic.

Marcel stood up straight as he panted,  "ISABELLE! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO FRY MY BRAIN LIKE THAT! You could really use some behavior lessons."

"I'm gonna get you those chicken nuggets!" Stefan announced before quickly leaving the room. Hayley chuckled at Niklaus and Marcel's expressions as Isabelle tapped her foot on the ground in impatience.

"What brings you here, Mars?" She asked the vampire.

"There have been murders all over the Quarter." He informed without wasting time.

"That sounds like a problem of the human faction, Marcellus." Niklaus mumbled in a bored tone.

"That's the thing. They're killed using an axe but first their bodies are drained with blood. The killer is from the supernatural faction."

Everyone looked surprised by that news. "Are there any new vampires seen around the town, lately?" Hayley asked inquisitively.

Marcel simply shook his head. "I've got my vampires on the look out. We have no idea who this person is; and I don't think that any normal vampire could perform this."

"You mean drain the bodies and slash them with an axe?" Isabelle asked.

Marcel gave her a somber look before passing a polaroid to her. "That, and this."

She took the picture and looked at it before her eyes widened. On the flesh of the man's chest was a symbol etched.

"What the hell is that?" Niklaus asked looking over the image from over her shoulder as she shook her head.

"I can say that I have seen this somewhere but I just don't know where or when." She mumbled before looking towards Marcel.

"How many of these have happened?" She asked.

"Three, so far."

"So, we have no suspects, and the killer probably runs a blood cult that believes in sacrificing innocents." Hayley muttered making Marcel sigh.

Isabelle was still looking at the picture in her hand. She knew that the symbol looked familiar somehow.

She rubbed her forehead and slapped the polaroid on the coffee table. "I don't have the energy for this right now." She muttered going for the door, "I'm going downstairs to check if Freya has woken up."

Saying that, she made her way to the dining are with a deep scowl on her face. Freya was just waking up as Elijah looked at his mate with worry.

"What's wrong?" He asked. She groaned and shook her head as she came to sit beside Elijah.

"Nothing that your brother and Marcel won't be able to manage." She muttered making Elijah and Kol raise their eyebrows, not believing a word of that.

Freya groaned raising her head from the table, "oh, God." She muttered.

"Welcome back to the land of the living, darling." Kol smirked making the blonde grimace.

"He snapped my neck?" She muttered and Elijah nodded with a sheepish look.

Isabelle cleared her throat. "Freya, I know you have waited for a family for a long time. But with the day I have had, why don't we talk about how we're going to contact Dahlia."

Freya looked at her in disbelief. "You want to call her?" She mumbled. She could not believe that anyone would want to contact the woman who ruined her life like that.

Elijah smiled. "Sister, I don't know if you have sensed this, but I think Isa could manage calling and killing Dahlia." He said proudly.

The eldest Mikaelson looked utterly confused until she saw Isabelle flash her eyes bright blue. She gasped when she saw her ruby necklace and the electrum whip before making the connection.

"You're the creator of the supernatural world. Isabelle Aurora Lightwood." She mumbled making the angel furrow her brows.

"How do you know the middle name?" She asked.

Freya smiled bitterly, "Dahlia."

Her reply shook them all as they realized that their enemy knew a lot more about them than they had anticipated.

❇❇❇❇

Hi, babiesss!! I'm finally here with an update! God, I know it took so long and I am sorry ❤️.

Now, coming to the chapter, I kinda liked beginning it with Elisabelle getting all hot and heavy because like, it had been SO long since I wrote a little smut.

Nik and Stefan taking Rusty and Hope for morning strolls as they go to the cafe together? I LOVED THAT WTF!!

And Freya is hereeee! God, finally! What kind of a relationship do you guys want between Freya and Isa?

Annddd Rusty is the love of my lifeee!!!

Nik snapped Freya's neck like it was no one's business like damnn son.

Izzy getting hormonal and mad? WE STAN! That woman is a mf Queen!

Okay, who's the newest killer now? And what are these symbols?

Elijah is such a proud fiance who always hypes Isa up. That's just so cute!!!

Okay, so now what? Just to give y'all a little hint: Akira is returning in the next few chapters.

As you all can already sense that this story has left the plot of the show for the most part and is now following my storyline. Lemme tell you, it is gonna be EPICC.

GOD, I HAVE SO MUCH PLANNED AAGGHHH!

Okay, vote and comment about your favourite parts please. I love you all so much.

With Love, Devu.

P.s. Ignore any typos, I will edit them later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 643 49
"I'm glad you came, Alex. Like it or not, when one refers to the Mikaelsons, they're referring to you, as well. Tonight will allow you to make up you...
133K 2.6K 28
๐๐ข๐ค๐ฅ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐š๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฑ ๐Ž๐‚ ๐‹๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ, daughter of Lucifer. Heiress of Hell. After 1,800 years in Hell, Lucif...
155K 4.8K 27
๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ ...๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐—‡๐–บ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐–บ๐—… ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ฝ...
15.4K 457 28
You know the Mikaelson's story but you don't know mine. My name is Y/n, twin sister of Tatia we are the original doppelgangers . We look nothing alik...