❛ 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 ❜ ✓

Από -SADIESDIOR

𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 - ( ❛can't you see that i'm falling can't you see that i'm falling, falling for you❜ ) 𝐒𝐓𝐀... Περισσότερα

cast
one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
authors note

five

4.8K 135 355
Από -SADIESDIOR

FALLING

(🌻☁️)

(🌻☁️)

"HEY BITCHES!" TINA SHOUTED AS SHE WALKED INTO THE BOYS APARTMENT. athena trailing behind her, both girls with shopping bags in hand rustling together as they walked. christina ran straight inside as athena was left behind shutting the door.

all the commotion caught the attention of the band members who were setting up their annual game night in the lounge. "whattup fuckers!" zach shouted making athena giggle to herself.

the girl quickly dropped her bags off in the kitchen, before making her way through into the lounge where all the boys and now christina sat.

she was quick enough to see jonah smack zach up the back of his head scolding him for his 'language' as she threw herself down on the couch resting her head in daniels lap. the boys' eyebrows shooting up instantly in concern at athena's actions.

"you okay?" the seavey asked threading his fingers through her hair, something he often did out of habit. it was calming for both himself and athena and usually occurred whenever one of them was upset or stressed.

"no." thena muttered, her voice muffled by her arms she had laid over her face, shielding it from everyone in the room who were currently engaged in their own conversation. "what's wrong sunshine?" daniel whispered not wanting anybody to hear because athena was being quiet in the first place meaning she didn't originally want anyone to know what was going on.

"i hate your manager." she stated blankly, removing her arms from her face as she locked eyes with daniel. his piercing blue ocean eyes staring straight at her. athena could practically feel herself being pulled in by them but quickly she began shaking off the feeling.

it was unusual. she had never felt like this around daniel before so why it was beginning to happen now she had no idea, and quite frankly it scared her. athena and relationships never mixed well, of course she had the fair few dumb ones from school. she had the one that took her virginity and the one who officially broke her heart but she always struggled with boys.

they always preferred athena's friends over herself and asked for their numbers or snapchat or instagram or whatever. and those who did ask for hers ended up being dickhead players or just wanting her for the sex.

and these were some of the many reasons athena had sworn off dating, well that and the fact that she couldn't find the right person nor did she have time to.

she spent her days with the why don't we boys and when she wasn't she was with their girlfriends and their families. other times she was with her family or one or two friends she still kept in contact with from school and when she wasn't with any of them she was either by herself or off modelling.

athena just couldn't fit a boy into her schedule at the moment. not like it was a problem really, she was twenty she didn't need to settle down just yet did she? but then again her family preached about her settling down and starting a family as soon as possible.

athena's mom and dad had been high school sweethearts so it was really easy for them to decide on marriage. they got married when athena's mom was twenty one which sort of freaked athena out seeing as she was one year away and still single.

athena's mom had also given birth to her a year after marriage, making her twenty two while athena's dad was twenty three. the couple then had another girl three years later and then four and a half years after that had another one.

athena's family had always been big. her mother had three brothers and her father had a brother and two sisters. not to mention her grandparents had two siblings each. meaning christmas was a great time for pestering aunts/ uncles and grandparents all asking when she was going to get married, settle down and have children and to be honest it was extremely frightening.

the silver haired girl had learned to brush off most remarks but quite often she had her relatives voices in the back of her head telling her she needed a boyfriend soon so she could start a family. and no matter how often athena wanted those voices to stop. they just wouldn't.

"we hate our manager too sweetheart." daniel chuckled at the girls response caressing her face with his hand. "any particular reason why we are hating him today?" he inquired tilting athena's chin up to look at him with his finger.

"he's taking advantage of her body and he can suck my dick." christina spoke up loudly, both adults heads turning to look at her as did the rest of the members of the room, signalling that daniel and athena either weren't being as quiet as they had hoped or christina was eaves dropping.

said girl didn't even look up from arranging the deck of cards and several board games on the table after speaking, she just continued to shuffle quietly whilst humming to herself.

"what's he done this time?" jonah queered, now deeming it appropriate to hop into the conversation as he placed his phone face down on the table, indicating all attention was on the two girls who had been out shopping that day.

the rest of the guys immediately stopped what they had been doing as well, apart from daniel who continued to run his fingers through athena's hair with one hand as the other found it's way to athena's hand interlacing their fingers together.

"basically he had this dress held for thena at one of the stores we went to for her to wear in the i don't belong in this club video." christina began explaining straight away, making eye contact with athena to one, make sure she was okay and two. make sure she was okay with her telling the boys this.

"and to sum it up it was a revealing dress and he was taking advantage of the fact that thena was a woman. it literally just had her ass and tits out on display for the world to see." she summed up quickly finishing at the same time that she finished laying out a pair of dice.

it seemed as though the world was in slow motion as everyone's heads turned to glance at athena, her breathing momentarily stopping for a moment as she felt herself shrinking under their intimidating gaze.

"what did the dress look like?" daniel hummed quietly as athena pulled her phone out of her pocket, scrolling through her photos to show daniel one she took in the changing room.

in no way was daniel trying to take advantage of the girl, in fact he had never had one thought about looking at her in the dress he just wanted to know how far randy had taken it this time.

and athena understood that, daniel had seen her in bikini's and her underwear before they were just that close and she didn't mind him seeing her that way. he'd never once judged her and didn't plan on starting to now.

everyone waited hesitantly as daniel glanced at the photo, his facial expressions not changing in the slightest for a moment as everything was quiet. the boys shared glances wondering if they should speak to break the noise free environment but before they did daniel shifted.

the seavey gave athena her phone back before gently removing her head from his lap and placing it on the couch as he pulled his phone from his back pocket and walked into corbyn's bedroom.

daniel had been gone for around twenty minutes now, at first everyone was confused about what the boy was doing. zach even made a comment about him jerking off but that was shut down extremely fast by not only athena but everyone else. specifically jonah who had then told zach he needed to 'time out' and sent him to sit in the corner of the room.

to pass the time the group decided they were going to play a game of monopoly, the only problem being that every single person partaking in the game was very competitive.

the adults had all divided themselves into their teams chosen earlier that day, corbyn sat protectively with all the money seeing as though he was the banker, athena and jack sat next to each other leaning against the couch. jonah and christina sat on the other couch leaning down when necessary to move their piece and zach was sat on the only other remaining side of the table this time alone because daniel wasn't back.

"you owe me two hundred!" christina boasted to the youngest boy in the room as his piece (the dog) had landed on one of her properties. "yadda yadda yeah okay." the brunette rolled his eyes, mumbling under his breath before handing over loose notes, not having two hundreds.

christina raised an eyebrow at zach, him shrinking under her gaze as she began to count the money while maintaining eye contact. everyone had so far been played by zach. he would give them just short of the amount they needed in hopes to save his money but he got caught everytime.

"we're ten short." christina announced everyone now turning their heads to look at zach who held his hands up in surrender. "i swear all two hundreds there." he insisted no matter how much someone disagreed with him.

"give me ten!"

"hell no!"

"i think yes!!"

"it's a fucking game christina!"

everyone kind of just sat there awkwardly watching the two have at eachother over the table, they know nothing bad was going to happen because this kind of stuff happened way too often for them to even keep track of.

"should we tell them that the ten they're looking for is sat on the monopoly board right now because zach dropped it?" athena leant over to whisper in jack's ear, subtly using her finger to point at where the paper sat.

"nah let them keep going it's fun." jack shook his head not taking his eyes off of the scene in front of them. it was quite the sight honestly.

zach and christina leaning over the table shouting at each other as they flailed their arms around in annoyance. jonah's eyes wide from where he sat next to christina keeping his back firmly pressed into the couch not wanting to be involved. corbyn's eyes were darting from one side of the table to the other unsure whether he should step in and stop his girlfriend from quite literally attacking his band mate. and jack and athena were laughing among themselves.

nobody else could probably hear over the fighting but athena shifted at the sound of something breaking or falling over coming from corbyn's room where daniel was. the girl was quick to excuse herself and slip away before anyone asked where she was going, making her way over to corbyn's room.

as she stood outside the door everything was silent before she knocked and heard a very silent 'come in' from her brunette friend. athena very carefully and quietly opened the door shutting it behind her straight away before noticing daniel sat on corbyn's bed with his head in his hands not realising who had entered.

"i wouldn't sit on that if i were you." athena announced her presence, daniel looking up immediately at the sound of her voice, his mood being lifted slightly. "judging by how much corbyn missed christina it wouldn't surprise me if they had fucked earlier today." she laughed scuffing her feet along the floor as she made her way to sit on the bed next to daniel.

"yeah probably." the boy laughed slightly, but not as much as usual which made athena furrow her eyebrows as she slid slightly closer to him. "what's wrong dani?" she quietly whispered wrapping her arms around daniel's shoulders and placing her chin on one of them as he turned to look at her.

"i was just on the phone with randy." daniel dryly laughed shaking his head as athena tilted hers in confusion. "i was talking to him about the dress situation and ugh my god i was this close to jumping out the window." he began pulling at his hair, as he sucked in a breath trying not to cry.

"dani please calm down." athena begged grabbing daniels hands from his hair and holding them tight in her own. "it's okay. i'm okay. everything's okay." she reassuringly whispered as daniel broke down slightly wrapping his arms loosely around athena's body as he dropped his head onto her chest.

"shhh. you're okay." she soothed, tightly returning the hug. daniel often held in his emotions only ever really breaking down in front of the boys a couple times but mainly his family.

there was one time a few years ago at the seavey household, everyone was at dinner eating and talking to daniel about how the band was going, athena had known him for over a year or so at this point and someone mentioned the hate comments and something struck inside the seavey and he broke.

nobody really knew what to do so they were all panicking trying to get daniel to breathe but it wasn't working. anna made eye contact with athena practically begging for help and the girl did the only thing she could think of.

she helped daniel stand up, him still being a crying mess and almost forced his head into her shoulder as she wrapped him in a hug, he froze for a millisecond before his arms immediately wrapped around the silver haired girl. she began whispering soothing things in his ear telling him he was okay and eventually daniel calmed down.

ever since then he hadn't been afraid to cry in front of athena, she was really the only person who could keep him sane a lot of the time. the first few times after he was calm, daniel used to apologise profusely about it but every single time athena insisted it was okay to cry and let it all out sometimes.

it was another ten minutes or so before daniel had calmed himself down completely, still however clinging onto athena for dear life like he was about to die any second.

he had explained how he just got into a fight with randy about controlling athena because he had no power over her and no right to do so but randy fired back something about him being under his contract and always having to listen to him so daniel dropped it.

athena hated seeing the boys under randy's management because he was possibly the rudest man she had ever met. always being manipulative and controlling. she was not ashamed to say she had almost punched him in the face.......

.....many times.

"okay let's get back to game night." athena nudged the boys shoulder after their little rant as they stood up, athena quick to reach up and wipe away daniels tears. "you missed an intense monopoly argument." she laughed grabbing daniels hand and walking out the room the boy trialing in tow.

"oh yeah." he asked raising an eyebrow at the girl who laughed at the face he was making. "yeah zach and christina were going at it." she joked as they turned to enter the lounge, stopping when they saw that the table had been flipped and everyone was now on the floor picking up money.

"what happened?" daniel hesitantly asked everyone turning to look at who was in the doorway, smiling upon seeing daniel before realising what the place looked like.

"they found the ten." jack told athena looking up from where he was sprawled out. "christina wasn't too happy." he gestured to the girl now sat in the time out corner with her legs pulled up to her chest, annoyance clear on her face.

"she threw the table at me!" zach defended from his spot in the opposite corner of the room, athena and daniel sharing a look before they burst out laughing, the rest of the room joining in as well.

"so....." jonah trailed off unsure of what they were going to do now before locking eyes with corbyn who smiled brightly, clearly having an idea in his brain.

"wanna play uno?"

AUTHORS NOTE

okay so i'm writing a youtube chapter for the future (spoiler alert) and i need some questions that you guys have for athena and christina.

could yall drop a few questions each here ->

just so i can maybe give you guys any further info or something cause i can't think of all the questions myself. also the first chapter of my corbyn book is up please read it 🥺
thanks love you 🤍

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

50 0 14
read to find out
123 2 20
read to find out
110 1 19
read to find out
823 21 14
read to find out