Billionaire Claim

By ariesstarz

The Sequel to He's Her Billionaire Loretta and Nate's story is far from over. After an abrupt ending to thei... More

Sequel to He's Her Billionaire
0 1
0 2
0 3
0 4
0 5
0 6
0 8
0 9
1 0
1 1
1 2
1 3
1 4
1 5
1 6
1 7
1 8
1 9
2 0
2 1
2 2
2 3
2 4
2 5
2 6
2 7
2 8
2 9
3 0
Epilogue
Epilogue Part Two

0 7

3.9K 156 5
By ariesstarz

My eyes glazed over as I stared at the apartment in front of me. Me and Tammy didn't stay here for long, but we didn't expect her to be getting married anytime soon. I knew that when Tammy moved out I wanted to find a place of my own. Find real independence.

My things were brought to my parent's house. I had planned to stay in my old room but it wasn't going to work with all of my things in my room, it just wouldn't be comfortable and would stress me out. I said that I would just stay at the hotel, it made sense since I work their nearly every day and that way I have privacy in my own room.

My parents were completely against the idea but they couldn't change my mind.

My last day in this apartment before I hand over my keys.

I was surprised when I heard someone knocking on the door. When I open the door, a delivery man stands there with his phone in his hand. He glances up when I open the door "for you Miss " he hands me a large bouquet of flowers. He doesn't hang around he just leaves me standing at the door very confused as I stare at the flowers.

After closing the door I walk further into the apartment with the flowers in my hands I've never been given flowers before so this is very new for me I don't know how I feel about this.

I peer into the bouquet and spot a small square card slotted between a few petals. I rummage through and grab the card in my fingers. I flip it over and start to read.

The picture on the card catches my attention. Thomas stood to the side as Nate sat at a desk.

Loretta, you are invited to attend the launch of Generations of arts.

Please come, Nate x

Wait

My eyes widened as I rushed for my phone and searched this on google.

Generations of arts is a special project founded and funded by Nathaniel Tessoro. The billionaire has been known for his interest in the arts and is proud to create a centre for upcoming talent from all types of backgrounds within the city. The launch is scheduled for Tuesday the 21st January, however, it is invite-only.

My feet moved back until I hit the edge of my sofa. I remember sitting with Nate that night as he spoke about wanting to give those homeless people a place to live or just place that they could stay and have a true meaning for their lives. When society has clearly failed them.

I just, never expected this.

I didn't waste any more time as I messaged Cameron. Cameron drove here in 5 minutes, most likely breaking multiple road laws on the way here.

"I just need you to film the opening and any other things that happen don't know if there's going to be any performances but we will see," I say rushing out as I looked for my bag.

Cameron had already started the car as I ran out of the house. When I slipped inside the car I realised that I was going to see Nate. I hadn't seen him since the wedding, but now I was probably going to have to speak to him.

Cameron had broken even more laws on the way here, but if he hadn't we definitely would have been late. I opened the door, only for it to slam closed as a body walked up to the car.

" Jesus Christ, there are so many people here" Cameron mumbled as he also closed his door. The man that was blocking my door quickly rounded the car and knocked on Cameron's window.

" You need to drive around and come through the back. You will be escorted" he said bluntly, his jaw clenching as bodies were shoved into him. He pushed off the car and started shouting at people to move away from the car so that we could start moving.

As soon as we arrived through the private gates and around the back of the building I noticed a familiar face walk up to the car. This was one of Nate's main bodyguards. Somehow I can just imagine Nate inside, clenching his fists as he watches the angry mob of people.

Leaving his bodyguards to safely bring me inside.

"Wow," Cameron says standing next to me as we walk through a private door that leads into the building. The ceilings were high to accommodate the multiple floors of this place. The design was immaculate and nothing like I have ever seen before.

The ground floor was more open whereas the other floors were split into sections, with smaller rooms closed off and social areas filled with people.

I thought I had escaped all the craziness from outside but my nerves kicked in when Cameron was pushed against the wall as reporters rushed over to me, asking questions all at once.

"Loretta why are you here"

"Were you invited"

"Did Nate invite you are you back together"

Cameron could sense the discomfort by the look on my face. He weaves his way between the reporters and tries to reach out to me but before he could even get to me, my waist was gripped harshly. A firm hand on my arm as I was pulled out from everyone.

I struggled to keep up with his long strides as he walked across the room, away from the people trying to get pictures of us together. Once the doors shut behind me I ran to the other side of the small room he had brought us to.

I breathed out harshly as I stared at Nate. The dim light lit up enough for me to see him clearly. Nate stared at me with a dark look. I noticed his hair was darker and shorter, I tried not to read too much into how exhausted he looked.

My lips parted to say something but Nate kicked off the wall and stood in front of me, towering my small frame even in these heels.

I gasped as he pushed his fingers through my hair and pulled at my neck.

"Nate stop," I say as I try to push against Nate's chest but he doesn't budge from his firm grip on me. My breathing stops suddenly when his lips graze my cheek I can feel the softness of his lips gliding across the delicate skin there. I literally couldn't help but close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of his lips.

I forced his head away from me by griping his now short hair. Nate managed to let out a smile as he stepped back, creating space between us.

" let me give you guys a tour " he whispers finally pulling away. Nate walks over to the door and peels it open to reveal an anxious Cameron standing there, waiting for us.

He was watching us carefully but didn't say a word.

Nate reached out, " Nice to see you again Cameron" I watched their exchange very carefully. I was told that Cameron was the one to get Nate that day in the club. They weren't close but there was the respect they had for each other.

"Likewise. I'll stay back and get some footage of you" Cameron says finally turning to me. He raises his camera up. I realised that I had asked him to do that, tonight I was here for my blog and not for Nate. I had to remember that.

Nate takes my hand and pulls me along with him as he walks around. I noticed that the reporters were now longer in here, it was much more peaceful in here and that actually gave time to take this all in. To see the scale of what Nate has created here in just a few months.

" Janice!" I exclaim, my eyes moving to the familiar face. She stood to the side in a simple blue dress that reached her knees. Her hair up in a ballerina bun.

Nate lets go of my hand as Janice literally bounces over to us. Her hands quickly reaching out to me. She smelt like oranges and cinnamon. A drastic change to how she looked and smelt when I first met her that night.

My heartfelt full of pride for the man standing to the right of me.

" Loretta, I'm so glad you're here. Peter get your ass over here" she yelled as she turned around. I looked behind her and watched as Peter walked towards us. He also looked different as he wore a simple black buttoned shirt and jeans. Now that I look at them both I realise that they are not much older than me and Nate.

Peter walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed my cheeks before letting go. " I told him you would come" he whispered as he leant back.

Instantly I knew who he was talking about. My eyes moved to Nate, watching his eyes stare back at me. Honestly, I doubted he even stopped looking at me. Did he believe that I wouldn't come?

" I'm a little speechless. This is really amazing" I said to nobody in particular. Janice's eyes brightened up. " I know, Nate has really outdone himself he had to literally kidnap me to come here" she giggles glancing at Nate.

I have this image of Nate forcing Janice in here against her will otherwise she would never have come and accepted such generosity from Nate.

" What exactly happens here" this time I had turned my attention to Nate.

" The centre is a place for anyone to come to use the high technology we have here and to improve their talents. Subject to places obviously but it's big enough to accommodate" Nate began to tell me. Without even noticing it he started to steer us in the direction of a large section of the room.

" you probably saw the building next to this one. That's a hostel that is paid for by the government with a brand new scheme that both Janice and peter are members of" now that I think of it I did see a rather large building adjacent to this one.

" how do you manage to get them off the streets so easily," I said remembering that they didn't want to leave that lifestyle.

Nate chuckled as Janice sank into Peter's chest. " it wasn't easy, I have the scars to prove how fucking hard it was to get them here. I'm not here a lot so they don't seem to think it as me giving them a home"

I can understand that. Nate has his business to run on top of this so I doubt he is here throughout the week watching over everything. I start to think about the stress he is creating for himself by having all these projects. Doesn't he want to stop and relax?

Whilst we were talking I hadn't noticed Nate's assistant run up behind Nate until she stood beside me. Leaning in, she whispered something to Nate who nodded his head as he listened.

" I'm going to address the media and guests, come with me," Nate said leaning down to whisper in my ear. I panicked for a few seconds. I wasn't prepared to be seen by Nate's side. Thinking about what they would think if they saw us together like that, as a united front.

But Nate didn't leave room for my hesitation as he pulled me further into the room.

As we walk further inside I notice a red ribbon outstretched before us, Nate walks towards it and some of the students follow him. I couldn't stop the smile on my face as I saw how excited they were. My smile only got bigger when I saw Thomas within the group. He hadn't seen me yet since he was busy talking with the others but I was just happy to see him with friends.

"Thank you all for coming tonight "he pauses, waiting for the room to quiet down as everyone finishes their conversations. "I started this project a few months back and I really didn't think it would get to this stage where we would be standing here today. But I am more than happy with the turnout and what we have created here. You may know that one day I decided to leave money with Thomas" He stops as he scans the room for him.

The other kids nudged him and giggled to which Thomas sarcastically bowed.

" Very funny Thomas" Nate chuckled. " I knew that I wanted to do more for the future of artists in any skill or talent that they have so even though this was a big idea of mine I couldn't have done it without the help of many people here today." I glanced down as I felt Nate squeeze my hand. I cursed mentally as I saw many people taking videos, probably catching that gesture.

But if I couldn't handle that I was never going to handle what happened next.

"Loretta? Can you help me" I looked over and felt my mind go blank as Nate intensely stared at me. He motions to the scissors in his assistant's hand. With a small sigh, I take the scissors and help him cut the ribbon in the middle to which everyone then erupts in applause. Shouting out and screaming.

I feel Nate gently take the scissors from my hand. His fingers brush against mine, snapping me out of my daze. As soon as Nate takes the scissors from me I step back. All eyes were on me, they were on us. Before anyone could say anything and comment, I took another step back and escaped as I ran out through the back doors. Thankfully I hear no footsteps behind me which relax my mind, knowing that I have some private time to just breathe.

I felt relatively surprised that Nate didn't follow me in but I also was relieved that he wasn't pushing me, forcing me.

Throughout the night I spoke to many of the students asking them what they wanted in life it was quite surprising to hear all the different career aspects that they have. Even I had no idea what I wanted to do literally as I was walking into my university on the first day. But that's' not unfamiliar.

The night was ending and the large group continued to diminish with everyone saying their goodbye's after taking a few pictures with the students which I thought was borderline cute.

"Loretta come get in the photo" Cameron shouts from the corner of the room. Looking over I spot most of the students looking at me with hopeful smiles. Nate was over to the side as he spoke to his assistant.

Cameron grins as he sees the answer in my eyes before I managed to open my mouth. Cameron quickly ushers everyone together and making sure the tallest people were towards the back. I found myself trapped between Janice and peter.

Cameron took his sweet time getting photos of us all, After a moment I was about to leave since they already got a few shots at a nice group photo but a hand on my waist stopped me in my tracks. I glance behind and meet the eyes of Nate who stands hovering over me with a piercing gaze fixated my way.

"one more" he huskily breathes out before pulling me back in by my waist. When I see everyone looking at us I decide to not make a scene and just feel the moment and take one last picture.

Nate then wraps his arms around my body and pulls me further into his warmth leaving no room for any distance between us. Cameron takes a few snaps meanwhile telling the kids to shout out random words that don't even belong in the oxford dictionary or any dictionary for that matter.

"Okay guys that's a wrap" he calls out switching off his camera. when the kids start to leave I then only realise that Nate's arms are still wrapped around me. I try to get out from his hold but to no avail, he doesn't let go which just makes me sink into his hold further if that was even possible.

I was losing the energy, to continue running away from him.

Before I had the chance to say anything Nate is already pulling me across the room into a completely new part of the building. He manages to pull me for about 2 minutes before we finally arrive in a dark hallway completely out of sight from everyone. I doubt anyone would even walk past this area.

"Nate what the fuck are you doing " I finally step away from him, leaning my back against the wall. Nate's eyes pierce through mine staring at me intently.

"do you know how hard it is for me to leave you alone, Loretta I'm fucking incapable of doing that" Nate's husky voice travels through the tiny hallway. I don't say anything my lips twitch slightly because I'm full of emotions right now and it's hard to even get out a word with Nate like this cornering me.

"I know I hurt you, baby but I had to keep you safe I had no idea that my brother would lay a fucking finger on you and I could've killed him when I saw your condition on that day, I fucking could've killed that son of a bitch" Nate steps closer with every word closing the distance to the point where our breaths are mixed and all I can smell is his minty breath.

when he realises that I wasn't planning on looking up at him he places a finger under my chin and brings it up so now I'm looking into the depths of his dark eyes that I've missed so fucking much.

But he was going to kill him. He would kill his brother for me.

"Loretta please, give me one more chance " he whispers, placing a light kiss on the side of my lips. When his lips make contact with mine I can't help from gasping because it's been so long since I've felt his lips on mine even though it wasn't really a kiss it was the closest I've got to one in weeks.

Nate surprises me by giving me a genuine smile in comparison to the smirks he tends to always have with every occasion.

If the moment couldn't get any more intense my body seems to involuntarily react to the small gesture because my hips suddenly move against his enjoying the way his body feels on mine even though we were fully clothed it's like a million volts shoot through my body.

"fucking hell, Loretta " he growls out before taking my delicate face in his hands and smashing his lips onto mine again making me feel huge amounts of pleasure with the strong force he has on me against the wall in this small hallway.

He presses his body into mine. His hand wrapping around my wrist, pulling it to his chest. Forcing me to feel the rapid beating of his heart.

My lips seem to move on their own command because the next few seconds feel like hours as I move my lips in rhythm to his own.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 1.4K 42
She had her own apartment, her own job, and her own life. Nothing to drag her down. Everything was perfect. Her abusive parents weren't in the pictur...
228 70 29
Evelyn's entry in New York was a turning point in her life. She insulted Billionaire Sebastien Robinson because of some misunderstanding. Once she wa...
384K 8.4K 23
"Everything's in your hands." It all started when she found herself in his car. She didn't know what the future stored in for her. What possibly cou...
744K 10.1K 14
Naomi knew it was wrong to spend the night with a stranger in another city. But something told her she could trust him. She ended up having a passion...