𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲

By Rose_Iris_

In which a misunderstanding make Taehyung turn Jungkook's peaceful life turn into a living hell. 11.07.20 Gra... More

𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲

𝘁𝗲𝗻

17K 709 316
By Rose_Iris_

                 Stay - BlackPink
            1:23─〇───── 4:01
             ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹

Once they entered the hall Taehyung put his hand on Jungkook waist and walked toward his assignation seat since he's already late,other guests were sitting and listening to Jinhyuk's speech.

The said male is the one who organized tonight party,celebrating about his new project that said to be one of the biggest projects in South Korea this year.

After losing to Taehyung at the auction that day he was mad because he was so sure that he's going to win that's why he come up with this project wanting to compete with him.

"And this is the newest ship with luxurious hotel,restaurant and casino inside that—"Jinhyuk immediately shut up and halt in place when the next screen that was supposed to be a photo of his ship turn out to be his voice talking to someone that seem to be his man about drug.

Everyone in the room open their eyes in shock,the silence took over for a few second before the room become noisy due to the whispering.

Jinhyuk's face went pale,he started to panicked and asked the one responsibile for the video to turn if off.

"Bun stay here." Taehyung said,his hand has a firm grip on Jungkook's thigh preventing him from going to the crowd.

"Tae it might be a useful information and I can make another news with this you don't understand."the younger protest,trying to get up but the CEO doesn't let him.

"I do understand baby also you don't need to worry your company is probably preparing the news right now."he said with a slight smirk making Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"What do you mean?"the sinister smirk on Taehyung's feature right now is scaring him,Taehyung has always showed him,his warm smile this past two months and the looks on his face right now is the complete opposite,his smile show satisfaction and disgusts at the same time in some way.

"You'll get it soon,sweetheart."

An hour has past and everything finally turn back to usual,well not really but the guest are still here whispering about the event that took place hour ago.

"Tae do you want to tell me something?"Jungkook who was standing restlessly next to the older decided to asked.

Taehyung with a smirk stil on his face,looking at Jinhyuk who was arrested by the police turn his attention to the reporter.

"How do you know?"He asked.

"Well,I just feel like you have something to tell me."

"Good so I don't have to talk much."

"What do you mean?"Jungkook questioned in confusion.Is it related to him wanting tell everyone about who belong to him?The brown hair male glance at Taehyung's men and both were looking so pale,that only make him more confuse.

"Hello Yujin." Taehyung said and walked passed Jungkook to a beautiful looking woman in the next minute.

"Hi Tae,it's been so long."come the high pitch voice.

"Right,it's been so long and I miss you,thank you for coming by the way." Taehyung said in his sickening sweet voice,before putting his hand on the girl waist,acting as if Jungkook wasn't there at all.

"I miss you too."Yujin said smiling sweetly.

Jungkook feel like someone just stab his heart with several knives,his throat was dry,beautiful eyes well up with tear.

"T-Tae"it took a while minute for him to let everything sink in.

"Ah Mr.Jeon let me introduce you,this is my girlfriend,Yujin."

"W-what?" Jungkook's stuttered out.The sparkling water that was welling up in his eyes finally fall down.The girl that stand next to Taehyung has a shock expression on her face before turning into a smirk,mocking the poor crying boy.

"She's my girlfriend." Taehyung repeat with a monotone."Do you remember the news you read eight months ago Mr.Jeon?"from cute nickname to being so formal,Jungkook heart that being torn apart is breaking further into small pieces and it hurt real bad.

"W-what news?"Jungkook asked,his mind was trying to remember what happened months ago,before recalling the time when he read the new about one CEO of South Korea.

"The news that said I was playing dirty to win my partner,that I stole his project,the news that make almost gone bankrupt.The fake news that you wrote."Taehyung said,he was trying his best to not run to the younger and hug him,kissing those tear away,his heart clenched seeing how broken the younger look.But his ego won't let him,his pride won't let him.

"Tea,I-I wasn't the one w-who wrote them."

"Stop lying,I know that the news was wrote and read with the same reporter which was you."

"Was that all an act?D-do you not love me?" Jungkook has many more questions that stuck in his head but the pain was too much,his throat hurt and this is all he could mustered at this moment.

"I just want a revenge,simple.And I don't remember telling you I love you.Do I?"

Now that Jungkook think about it Taehyung has never said he love him,only said he like the younger and want him to be his,it's always been him saying those words and labeled himself as the older's boyfriend.

Jungkook weakly nod his head,looking at Taehyung straight in his eyes before give him a slight bowed and walked out of the room.

Hansik was quick to follow the younger,shaking his head.He know his boss gonna regret what's he's doing but he also know that Taehyung is stubborn.

"Jungkook get up."Hansik speak softly,helping the crying boy standing up.

"C-can you bring me back to the m-mansion hyung?"

"Yeah,now come let me help."Hansik said,and call an Uber,he let Jungkook go in first before went and sit beside him.

At this moment he really wanna badly curse at his boss for being so dumb,Jungkook is like a pure angel,he's innocent and he know for sure that there's no way his boss could find someone like this boy ever again.

The reporter run upstairs as fast as he could once they arrived home making Hansik sigh in relief thinking Jungkook just went and crying there instead of leaving.

He received a phone call from Mingyu shortly after,saying Taehyung was looking like a satan,not even Yujin dare to go near him.Mingyu and Hansik both know that his boss wanted so badly to come back home and apologize to the younger,but nope that stupid ego is in his way.

On the other hand Jungkook quickly changed into his own clothes and pack his stuff he brought from England,leaving every single thing that Taehyung bought for him.

Jungkook could only cry harder when he tried to find his passport only to remember that it was with Taehyung.

Wiping his tear Jungkook pick his luggage up and leave the room,about the passport he will has to told the embassy that he lost it and make a new one.

Hansik that was just sit on the couch minute ago immediately stood up when he saw Jungkook come down with his luggage.

"Move."

"Jungkook please,it's already midnight and it's dangerous."the older tried to plead the younger but to no use,Jungkook already make his decision.

"Please hyung let me go."

"Jungkook,please.You can talk it out when boss comeback."the man know he's being selfish right now for not letting the younger go,but he doesn't want his boss to regret losing the younger because deep down he is aware that the CEO is madly in love with Jungkook.

"He doesn't love me hyung!He doesn't love me!didn't you hear that!?why would I stay here!?" Jungkook said,he's a sobbing mess now and Hansik once again let out a big sigh.

I'm leaving this here,gotta blast.

*screaming* I LOVE YOU💜💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521K 31.3K 39
一 he is a bad bitch, made up of magic. ﹏ 𝐭𝐨𝐩!𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦!𝐭𝐚𝐞 [completed]
265K 10.7K 48
❝ 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧, 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ❞ ―in which two CEOs fall in love with their secretary; but they used to bully him. © 𝐭�...
2.1M 136K 67
Worldwide superstar V had it all. He was young, rich, and famous - he got everything and anyone he wanted. But living the life of a high-profile play...