Kalyug - As told by Krishna

By Ak_Mzhr

Kalyug, the final age of human generation, the destruction of the Earth- the book will tell you everything th... More

Introduction
#1 Request of the Pandavas
#2 Meaningful Views
#3 Krishna Explains
#4 The Kalki Avatar
#5 Gradual Changes
#6 Avarice - The Evil Within Us
#7 Direful Facts from Scriptures
#8 The Bright Side
#10 After the End ?
#11 Tolerance - Our Necessity

#9 Theories - The End of Kalyug

6K 307 22
By Ak_Mzhr

Theories for the end of the world as told by present day scientists include that the earth , when it is close to its end , will experience extreme sun 's heat as the result of excessive global warming, which is increasing day by day.

Then , the ocean levels will increase , due to the melting of glaciers on the poles of the Earth. After that it mentions about ecological imbalance , and natural disasters. You would now be surprised to know that Vedas too , describe the end of the World in a similar way.The Vedas explain that the Earth will be heated by the warmth equal to that of twelve suns , then the whole world will be submerged by water, there will be famines , floods and disasters all around.

When the entire human race is suffering from this , Lord Kalki appears as the destruction of the world. And in fact , it marks the end of Kalyug, according to various Puranas .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 532 16
In the turbulent village, the story introduces us to Zardan, Zartaj, Zartasha and Yazan whose lives take unexpected turns as they navigate cultural t...
252 58 11
All Amy wants in her life is a successful career, lot of food and no man. But things doesn't go as planned, when her parents convince her to go on a...
4.2K 307 12
Cover credits - @artqueen1 A mafia love story alert! Have you ever heard about love changes a person. This story is an example for it but in a very...
12.5K 1K 27
Allah says in the Quran : ── "Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity" - This is the story of a girl named f...