A Blue Rose (Abused Male OC x...

由 ShadinRoyaltyPure

Inspired by Ninja Rose (Abused Male Reader X RWBY) by DMCXRWBY Sage Rose, the son of Summer Rose and Taiyang... 更多

Sage's bio
Chapter 0 - The Blue Rose Blooms
Chapter 1 - The Wilting Rose, Meeting the Pure family and their relatives
Chapter 2 - First Adventure, Saving a Kitten
Chapter 4 - A Happy Family Reunion
Chapter 5 - Taiyang's judgment
Chapter 6 - Team Super
Chapter 8 - First day
Chapter 9 - The Bunny and the Bully
Chapter 10 - Sage vs Y/N, Dimensional Brothers
Chapter 11 - What are friends are for?
Chapter 12 - The discussion, The festival
Chapter 13 - The cat's out of the bag Part 1
Chapter 13.5 - Sage's intense training routine
Chapter 14 - The cat's out of the bag part 2

Chapter 3 - The invitation, Sisters

1.3K 20 2.2K
由 ShadinRoyaltyPure

This one is a bit shorter and since there are two Rubys and Yangs, I'm going to do this so that the confusion will be out of the way, "Ruby(Rose), Ruby(Pure), Yang(Xiao long), Yang(Pure)" Or I'm just going to give them a nickname instead, "Ruby(Pure) - Rose, and Yang(Pure) - Yin." Now that the super short note is out of the way, let's get back to the story.

________________________________________________________________________________

Four years later...

Sage - 12 Years old

Ruby(Pure) - 15 Years old

Yang(Pure) - 17 Years old

(Play the music)

Sage was seen jumping at some rocks and running through a loop and jumps off a ramp then continues running. In the sky, the tornado(The plane from Sonic Heroes except a little bigger) came and the pilot is Ruby as Yang is in the back seat. Ruby then looks down to see Sage running, "Hey Look, it's Sage!" She shouted as Yang also looked down and Ruby flies the plane next to him and Sage looked at them, "Yo! Ruby, Yang, It's been a while!" 

"Sage, check my scroll!" She told him as she hands him her scroll and Sage flips and grabs her scroll as he is now running backward. He then opens her scroll to see a video message as he plays it.

"Hello, Mr. Rose and Pure sisters, your skills and history have gotten my interest and I wanted you three at my school. If you accept this invitation then I'm glad and If you don't want to then I understand, oh and I almost forgot, My name is Ozpin, the headmaster of Beacon and I'm sure you three already heard of me and regarding my invitation, it is your choice if you want to go to my school or not. Oh, and tomorrow morning, bullhead will wait for you. Until then." Then the video stops there.

"Hmm... sounds like an invitation for a party!" He said.

"Ohhhh! I can't wait to become a huntress! It's been my dream ever since!!" Ruby excitedly squeals.

"So, what do you say baby bro?" Yang asked as Sage then smiled, "Hah! Think I'll miss this opportunity?!" He said as he puts Ruby's scroll behind his coat and jumps at the wing, "Let's go back to our home and pack our stuff, then let's give Beacon academy a show of a lifetime!" The tornado then flew to the sky and off the distance.

(Stop the music)

Meanwhile at Beacon...

Blake was sitting down on a bench reading her book and was taken by surprise when she heard an explosion. A bottle of dust rolled at her feet she crouched down to pick it up and she saw the infamous Weiss Schnee yelling at a girl in red. She looked at the red girl with curiosity as she looked like her brother so she decided to walk over to them, "Hey I said I was a sorry princess!"

"It's the heiress." Blake told them as she approaches them, "Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company, one of the largest producers of energy propellant in the world."

"Finally, some recognition."

"The same company infamous for its controversial labor forces and questionable business partners."The Girl in red begins to chuckle as Weiss grows furious and snatches the bottle from Blake's hand and walks away in a huff and Blake decided to head in the other direction and when Blake saw the girl in red, she started to remind her of Sage, 'That girl looks just like Sage and Ruby Pure, strange.'

Timeskip at nighttime...

All of the new students were gathered in the ballroom as initiation would be tomorrow morning. Blake decided to read a little before heading to bed. As she was reading, she was approached by a blonde girl dragging the same girl from the courtyard, "*In a sing-song voice* Hel-looooo! I believe you two may know each other?"

"Aren't you the girl that exploded?"

"Uh, yeah my name is Ruby but you can call me Crater... "She stops as she smiles in embarrassment, "Actually, you can just call me Ruby." She introduced herself to Blake as the cat Faunus just said, "Ok." Then turning her head back to her book, 'Wait, her name is also Ruby? No wonder she has a twin when I met her look-a-like years ago... does she?' She then heard them whisper to each other.

"*Whisper* What are you doing?"

Ruby(Rose) quickly turn her head to the blonde and whispered, "I don't know to help me."

"So, what's your name?" Asks the blonde, "Blake."

"Well Blake, I'm Yang." Blake then rosed an eyebrow as she then thought, 'Weird, she also has the same name as Sage's sister, Yang Pure.

"I'm Ruby's older sister! I like your bow." Yang(Xiao Long) tried to be nice to her as Blake got irritated, "Thanks."

"It goes well with your pajamas."

"Right."

"Nice night don't you think?"

Blake then tried to be positive as she then said, "Yes, it's lovely! Almost as lovely as this book!" Ruby(Rose) and Yang(Xiao long) stand there." That I will continue to read." Ruby and Yang continue standing, "As soon as you leave!"

"Yeah, this girl is a lost cause..."

"What's it about?" Ruby asked Blake a question as she got her attention, "Huh?"

"The book, what's it about?"

Blake then answered, "Well, it's a man with two souls, each fighting for control over his body."

Yang then sarcastically said, "Yeah, that's lovely!"

Ruby then said, "I love books. Yang used to read to me every night before bed. Stories of heroes and monsters... They're one of the reasons I want to be a Huntress!" Blake then smiles at her little speech then asks, "And why is that? So that you could live happily ever after?"

"Well, I'm hoping we all will. As a girl, I wanted to be just like those heroes in the books... Someone who fought for what was right, and protected people who couldn't protect themselves!"

"That's very ambitious for a child," Then her smile turns into a frown, "Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Ruby(Rose) then told her, "Well, that's why we're here, to make it better."

Yang(Xiao long) then hugs Ruby, "Oh, I am so proud of my baby sister!"

"Cut it out!" They then started a comical fight as Blake watches in interest and was moved by Ruby's words, 'She is Just like Sage! Could it be that they're related?' She thought as she looks down at her book while contemplating Ruby.

TimeSkip - after the initiation

"And finally, Blake Belladonna, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, and Yang Xiao Long. You four have retrieved the white knight piece, henceforth you shall be known as team "RWBY" led by....... Ruby Rose." Ozpin announced as Yang proudly hugs Ruby while Weiss looks disappointed but Blake looks down and begins contemplating again as she thought, 'Rose?' She then quickly looks up and gasp out of realization as she then remembers the first day she met Sage.

*Flashback, 3 years ago.*

The two then walk inside the restaurant, took a seat, and ordered their food. Sage and Blake are across the table as they were eating their respected food.

"Hey Sage, what are you doing venturing on your own?"

"Okay, first off, I'm not alone and Second, *Sighs* I'm also running away."

This caught Blake's interest as she then asked, "And what are you running away from?"

"From my father."

"Why?"

"I've been abused by my father."

Blake then gasp at what she heard, "What? Why would he do that?"

"I don't even know why." He said as a tear runs down his cheek.

"Why didn't you tell your mother about this?"

"He said that, if I told her or my sisters about it, they'll never believe me and I will get hit harder for lying." Those are the exact words he told me before I ran away." He explained as Blake felt bad for him as Sage then sighed out of sadness, "Oh, Sage." She stood up from her and sits beside Sage as she hugged him and he hugs her back, "I'm sorry you have to deal with that kind of pain, a sweet, innocent child like you shouldn't deserve that kind of pain."

"It's okay Blake, I've already healed thanks to my adopted Father."

"Blake?"

*Flashback ends, Present*

Blake was brought back to the present by Yang shaking her, "Are you okay?" She asked as Blake looks at Ruby and Yang and frowns at them, "We need to talk." Blake walked away as she finally put the pieces together, her two new teammates were the biological older sisters of her friend.

*At the library.*

Ruby and Yang are heading towards the library where Blake told them to meet as Weiss stayed at their dorm, "I wonder what Blake wanted to talk about." Ruby wondered.

"Well, whatever it is, she doesn't look happy, I guess we'll find out about it." She told her as the two finally arrived at the library with Blake waiting and no one else is in sight, "I asked Ozpin to close the library for a minute so we wouldn't be disturbed." The two sisters were confused why their new teammate was going through these drastic measures just to talk to them but shook it off.

"Okay Blake, what's this about?" Yang asked as Blake then looks at Ruby, "So... Rose huh?" Ruby then simply said, "Uh... Yeah." Then Blake asked them a question that shocked them both, "By any chance that you two have a little brother?"

"W-what?" 

"Just answer the question."

"Yes we did, What are you-?" Blake then cuts her off, "Was his name Sage?"

Now, Ruby and Yang were in complete shock, their new teammate knows that they had a little brother and she even knew his name. Yang then goes big sister mode as she then asked, "Blake! Do you know him!? Is he-?!"

"He's fine Yang, I met him three years ago, and though, he's been venturing with his adopted sisters and he's been living with another family for the last seven years. So he's okay." Ruby then smiles and squeals in excitement, "OH MY OUM, YANG BABY BROTHER IS ALIVE! WAIT UNTIL MOM AND DAD HEAR ABOUT-!" She then gets cut off by Blake as she shouted, "DON'T!" Ruby got confused, "Huh?"

"You two wanna know why he ran away?" The two began to get even more confused as she then asked, "Blake, what are you talking about?"

"When he and I met and offered me something to eat, and I asked him why he is running away, he told me that he was being abused by his father while you two and your mother are not around."

"WHAT!?" The two are shocked at what they heard, "He then invited me to his home and that's when I met his adopted father, he told that your father is abusing him whenever you guys are not around or not in your house." She explained as Ruby and Yang were shocked at what they heard and were in disbelief that their kind-hearted father would do that, "B-But, dad would never do that!" Said Ruby as she turns her head to her sister, "Would he Yang?!"

"I-I don't want to believe it too Ruby but it would explain everything." Ruby got confused by what she said, "Huh?"

"Ruby, remember before he ran away? He always seemed scared of dad and didn't want to be around him, I didn't think much about it at the time but looking back at it now it makes sense!"

Ruby is slowly putting pieces together, "W-wait, does that mean...?"

"Yes Ruby, it means that dad isn't the man that we thought he was and it means that we failed to protect little bro." Yang then started to cry as Ruby falls her knees and begins to cry as she knew that even though Yang's words hurt, they were true. Yang kneeled next to Ruby and hugged her while also tearing up from the news, Yang then looks up as she asks, "Is he okay Blake?"

"From what he told me, he was adopted by another family and they loved him as if he was their own." Yang smiles at the news, "When I meet his new family, I want to thank them for taking care of my baby brother." Ruby, while crying, then said, "I-I wanna see him again."

Blake then smiles as she then said, "I might be able to do that." Ruby and Yang then look at her with hopes in their eyes, "Really?!" She nodded as her response, she then took out her scroll and dials a number, 

"Hello? Shadin Pure speaking."

"Hello, again Mr. Shadin." Blake greeted.

Shadin(On scroll), "Ah Blake, what do you need at this fine hour? And how are you?"

Blake - "I'm doing fine Mr. Shadin and can you do me a favor?"

Shadin - "Sure, what is it?"

Blake - "Do you think that you and the others bring Sage and his sisters to Beacon?

Shadin - "*Smiles* Well you're in luck because they're going there tomorrow anyway, but may I ask what for though?"

Blake - "I have his biological sisters here."

Shadin - "You mean Ruby Rose and Yang Xiao Long?"

Blake - "Yes. Those two."

Shadin - "Well I'll be, can I talk to those two?"

Blake nodded as she hands her scroll to the sisters.

Yang(Xiao Long) -  "Are you the one who adopted my little brother?!"

Shadin - "You must be his sisters, and yes I did adopt him."

Ruby(Rose) - "Thank you! Thank you so much for taking care of him!"

Shadin - "*Laughs* Don't mention it and Sage and his adopted sisters came home earlier from their adventure and they told me that they're going to Beacon tomorrow morning, if you and your family wanted to see him again then I can do that just make sure that your father doesn't come. K?"

Ruby and Yang nodded as their response and Shadin smiles on the screen as he then said, "Alright, see you guys tomorrow morning then." Then the call ended as Ruby jumps up in the excitement that she going to see her little brother again and Yang sighs in relief as she handed back Blake's scroll, "Thank you so much, Blake." 

Blake smiled as she said, "You're welcome. If you want to call your mom and tell her to come here tomorrow morning just make sure she doesn't bring your dad." Yang nodded as she took out her scroll and calls Summer.

Summer(On scroll) - "Hello? Summer Rose speaking."

Yang - "Mom, it's Yang."

Summer - "Oh Yang, how are you-"

Yang(Cutting her off) - "Mom, is dad with you right now?"

Summer - "No, he's out right now." 

Yang - "Can you come to Beacon tomorrow morning?"

Summer - "Yeah, I don't have any missions assigned yet, Why?"

Yang - "We'll tell you when you got here just please, come alone and DON'T tell dad about it."

Summer(Rises an eyebrow in confusion) - "O.....K? Yang, what's this about?"

Yang - "Mom, can you just do that? Come to Beacon tomorrow without a dad and don't tell him you're coming here!"

Summer(Sighs in defeat) - "Ok, but I expect an answer when I got there."

Yang - "Oh, don't worry, you will"

Yang then ended the call as she then turns back to Blake, "Mom said she'll be here without a dad."

Blake smiled at what she said, "Ok but just so we're clear here, I see Sage as a little brother, and the day I met his adopted father, I promised him that I would protect Sage. So if ANY harm comes to him, there will be consequences." Yang nodded in agreement as she then said, "No argument there."

"Yeah! No one hurts baby brother and gets away with it!" Ruby said as Blake smiles and nodded at them as they left the library, "We should get some rest, I have a feeling tomorrow will be interesting." Ruby and Yang nodded at each other in agreement before following Blake back to their dorm. They were both happy and excited to see their brother again and wonder what mom will do when she finds out.

With Sage, Ruby(Pure), and Yang(Pure)...

Sage woke up first as he yawned and stretches his arms, he then looks at the alarm clock and the time says, '4:00'

"Man, I woke up too early than usual." He then stood up from his bed as he then stretches his body with 20 push-ups, 20 sit-ups, and 20 squats, "Ahhh, all warmed up." He said to himself as he washes up and wears a dress-fit blue shirt, red and blue sneakers, and black jogging pants. He then headed to the backyard and grabs Blue rose as he sticks them together and started to train.

Ruby(Pure) and Yang(Pure) woke up and wash themselves up. Ruby(Pure) wears a red short sleeve jacket, long sleeve black shirt with her emblem on the front, a brown skirt, black stockings, and black and red sneakers. 

Yang(Pure) wears a white shirt, a yellow jacket, black pants but the right sleeve is separated making it look like a stocking and bumblebee-themed Jordan shoes. They were at the kitchen making their breakfast and as they were doing it, they heard Sage training outside, they got curious as they also brought breakfast for Sage. When they got there, Sage was fighting five sonic robots.

(This is how I imagine the fight. Modern Super Sonic is Sage and the Sonic. Exes are the robots. Video not mine by the way.)

He stops his training as he did his victory pose.

"Yeah, still got it!" He then heard two pairs of hands clapping and when he turned his head towards the house, he saw Ruby(Pure) and Yang(Pure) clapping at his performance, "Nice, I see you're getting better at your Ki mastery lil' bro, you were able to fly now with it." Sage did the son grin as he scratches the back of his head which made the Pure siblings giggle at his childish nature, "Oh and by the way, we brought breakfast for you." Sage smirks as he then shrugs while saying, "Oh jeez, how could I forget that breakfast is the most important meal of the day?" He jokingly asks as they laugh at his joke while the screen fades to black.

To be continued...  

Next chapter - A Happy Family Reunion

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

56.5K 1K 22
𝘼 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙅𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙠𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙖, 𝙣𝙚𝙮𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧.
4.3K 91 3
After his transcripts are revealed by Winchester, Jaune lost almost his friends except Ruby, Blake, PNR, CVFY, and the Beacon staff. The rest of the...
15.9K 473 24
Welcome to Blood Gulch. Where there are two opposing sides that are in a war, the Blue Team and Red Team, and the soldiers on each side living there...
8.2K 90 11
You were playing Garry's mod testing out new Stuff from the workshop until a glitch you were sucked in a strange place Where the hell am I alex says...