A Past Forgotten (Khun A. A...

By Fangirl_1911

[DISCONTINUED] (Y/n) (l/n), a girl with a horrid past, started her journey up the tower to find her only fri... More

(New) Prologue
(Old) Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
»A Message from Khun«
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
» F O R G O T T E N «
Chapter Twenty-one
» (Y/N) And The Roach «
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
» (Y/N) And The Dog «
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
» Bonding With Khun «
Chapter Twenty-nine
› A/N ‹
» Pick up lines with (Y/N) «
» (Y/N), The Babysitter «
» Never Forget Me «
» Date with Khun «
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-Four
» Backstage «
» Pick up lines with (Y/N) «
» Khun's Affection «
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty-Two
Chapter Fourty-Three
Chapter Fourty-Four
Chapter Fourty-Five
Chapter Fourty-Six
Chapter Fourty-Seven
Chapter Fourty-Eight
Chapter Fourty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
» Emergency Meeting «
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-five
a/n
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Fun Facts
Chapter Fifty-nine
Chapter Sixty
× f l a s h b a c k ×
side story + a/n
Chapter Sixty-one
im sorry...

Chapter Fourty-One

369 19 1
By Fangirl_1911

2nd Person View

You looked at the other side to see that Afriel and Azrael was there. You silently chuckled to yourself since you forgot to untie them.

"WHAT?!" Khun yelled

You looked at the trio with a confused look.

"Khun! Use your inside voice!" You scolded him.

"Are you serious..?!" He asked.

"Yeah. Under the name 'White' although he's lost all of his power now.." Bam explained.

"Is that something you eat?" Rak asked.

"Who are we talking about again?" You asked.

"Were you even listening?" Khun asked you.

You smiled sheepishly. Khun sighed.

"We're talking about Hoaqin." Khun said.

"Oh... Go on, then." You replied.

"I wouldn't have dragged you all into this if I would've known how powerful of an enemy he is.." Bam said. "And that spell on the train.."

"Well.. It doesn't matter.. As long as he's not in his complete form, he's still just another regular, right?" Khun spoke. "Although that spell is a bit of a problem..."

"Is that food?!" Rak asked.

"If he manages to complete himself.. We have to stop him at all cost." Khun continued.

"Yeah we will!" You said enthusiastically.

"All the survivors that have reached the core have gathered here!! Alright, starting now! We'll begin the final round of the dallar show! The name of this game, in which both teams put their lives and dallars on the line is...!"

"Wait, wait a minute." A girl with white hair intervened. "There's one more person– you still haven't introduced the most important participant."

"W-who?"

"Me? I guess you could say, I'm the last remaining puzzle piece in this game." She said.

"Oh, cool. We have the same eyes." You said as you looked at her.

"What are you talking about, (n/n)?" Khun asked.

"Hm?" You asked back.

"Nevermind."

You turned your attention back to them as you heard Hoaqin's loud voice.

"Don't be ridiculous!! None of my siblings looks like you!! Who do you think you are?!" Hoaqin asked.

She does have a tremendous amount of power.. And she is an albino.. Well her eyes is red that's probably the only difference between Hoaqin and her.

"But don't you feel it too? The tremendous power within me- It would be impossible for me to have such power if I weren't your clone." She said. "I am your last clone."

She started talking to Hoaqin but you couldn't hear it since the distance you and them is too large.

She then teleported behind Bam.

"Are you throne who's fighting Hoaqin? A slayer candidate.. You look too kind to be roaming around in darkness...."

I mean I look innocent too--

"HEY!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! GET BACK!!" Khun yelled at her.

"SCREW OFF, WOMAN!!" Rak yelled at her as well.

I waved at her with a small small as we made eye contact, she looked surprised at first but returned the gesture. She then teleported away from us.

---
What..? A time skip here..? Alright..

"I will show you the hostages who will be used for the game!"

Hostages..?

"VIOLE..!" You saw Prince and the others inside the cage.

"These are hostages for Jue Viole Grace's team! And on this side-! Are the hostages for Hoaqin's team!"

"Pfft.. You call those useless sacks of skin my hostage?" Hoaqin asked.

How cruel..

"Viole and Hoaqin will now use the dallar to compete and either save or forsake the lives of their hostages."

---
The host had explained what the rules of the game are. Hoaqin and Bam were now standing on the platform and for some reason, the author is taking a long time finishing this chapter.

"I'll go. Nobody opposes, do they?" Khun said.

"I oppose!" You said to him.

"(n/n).."

"I'll go." You said.

"No." Khun said before walking away.

You hugged him from behind to stop him from walking.

"(n/n), get off me. They're waiting." Khun said.

"You don't want me to hug you anymore?" You dramatically said.

"Of course, I do. It's just that now isn't the right time. After this game, we can hug all you want." Khun said.

You pouted before letting him go. He hugged you then gave you a peck on the lips.

"I'll be right back." He said before leaving.

The silence was deafening behind you. You looked to see that everyone was looking at you.

"What?" You asked.

Everyone suddenly looked away from you. You walked next to Hwaryun and watched the battle unfold.

(From this point on, it'll be summarized since you are not included in the scene.)

---
So the cinnamon roll decided to save everyone. If that were me, I'd let them die--nevermind.

---
Wtf..?! Did that female albino just stabbed our cinnamon roll knowing he can die?!?!

---
"Bam..!!" You called as you ran towards him.

You engulfed him in a hug before examining his body.

"Are you okay, turtle?!" Rak asked.

"Are you hurt? Tell me where and I'll try my best to heal you." You said.

"No, I'm alright. I'm not hurt.." Bam said.

"Thank God.. I was so worried." You said.

You gave his personal space back as you stood beside Rak. The female albino suddenly went towards us.

"You're remarkable." She said. "I never thought you'd use your power like that. I was worried your mind would collapse under the power of the souls.."

"You almost killed him!!" You tried to get closer but Ehwa was keeping you away from her.

"Hey, floating turtle!! How could you give something so dangerous to one of my subordinates?!" Rak asked.

"F-floating turtle?! It's thanks to me that he won!" She said. "Anyway, thanks. Jue Viole Grace."

"Thanks to you we have now released some of our pent up resentment. The spirits residing within you will help you in the future. Althought, there may not be such a thing as a perfect revenge.." She continued. "It felt great when you sent Hoaqin flying. Thank you, Jue Viole Grace."

"Thank you, too." Bam said.

You tuned out of their conversation since the author is starting to get lazy again. She sincerely apologize if her writing is bothering you. She was too busy rebuilding the fourth wall.

You then heard something. You looked up to see orange fiery substance.

"That is..!" Bam said.

"The boiling acid.." You whispered while Bam yelled.

"Khun..!" You yelled.

***************
I'm sorry for not updating much.. I am currently focusing on other things like improving my art/animation skills. I am currently creating my own original thriller book and I am working on the reader x bam book and the khun x reader x bam book. I am also trying my best to update this. Sorry if I took too long...

Anyways! I am here to show you an old drawing of mine!

^^ This may or may not happen in the future. You'll never know. Mwahaha!

Thank you for supporting this book. It really means a lot to me. I love you guys!

Anyways, thank you for reading! Stay safe and lots of love ♥

-Akumu~Chan <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 2.6K 33
(Y/n) (L/n) was always unwanted until taken in by a 'caring family'. Her life was full of ups and downs. Hatz was her only friend till she had to fin...
60.8K 2.8K 100
(Baam x OC x Koon) Born into loneliness and betrayed by his first friend, Baam enters The Tower of God with his second friend- the only one who seems...
20.3K 1K 78
"I've got no goal to begin with." "That's truly pathetic of you." "I know, which is why I'm making you my goal." __________ Cruelty and treachery are...
277K 5.7K 72
[Requests are closed!] You know you love these characters as much as we all do, so I made it this easer to fantasize about them! My most recent chap...