Pregnancy Is No Joke

By XxsecretbookxX

Tsuna just wanted to see the reaction of the weirdos- I mean friends and family around him when he tells them... More

1- Byakuran No!
2- Hibari Why?!
3- Mukuro Don't!
4- Kyoko and Haru Too?!
5- Reborn Stop!
6- Yamamoto, Gokudera and Ryohei are Idiots...
7- Lambo and I-Pin Enough!
8- Spanner Please...
9- Dino-san How?!
10- Stupid Varia
11-Arcobalenos... Just No...
12- Irie Shoichi My Friend!
13- Enma The Other Friend! (*cough* must kidnap *cough*)
14- Okay Basil Whatever You Say
15-Ok
16-Nono No...
17- Fight It Out
19- That's All Folks
20- Vongola Family, the Family That Has No Borderline Whatsoever

18-How To Propose, That Is The Question

3.1K 153 18
By XxsecretbookxX

"I think Tsunayoshi-kun likes flowers though." Byakuran mutters out loud, "Maybe I could give him a bouquet of marshmallow flower?"

"Byakuran, he isn't going to accept your proposition if you do that!" Bluebell frowns deeply, unable to understand the lack of romantic cell in her Boss' brain. "You have go give him red roses, big, big pretty red roses!"

At this exact moment, Kikyo appears with a huge smile, "Oho, I have just the right thing." Taking out the neatly arranged red roses from behind him, he gives them to Byakuran with a polite bow.

Unfortunately, the stubborn white haired teen wasn't even listening to their conversation. Rather, he was so focused on the idea of a marshmallow bouquet that he didn't bother to pay attention to his surrounding anymore.

"A collar would be good." Zakuro mumbles softly, then raises his voice to share his idea, "A collar would be really good. Instead of a ring, it would lock him with Boss forever."

Hearing this, Torikabuto immediately creates a variety of collar, from wild to the cute type so that they can have a visual for which would be the prettiest for the wedding. Needless to say, the group is actually very efficient even with the crazy cells running in their brain.

Daisy picks a quite morbid collar out of the bunch, suggesting it to the others.

"Oho, that would suit you better than Tsunayoshi-kun." Kikyo comments almost without looking, making Daisy happily tuck the said collar in his own pocket.

"I know!" Byakuran suddenly clasps his hands together, "I am going to create a marshmallow collar for my cute Tsunayoshi-kun!"

His guardians collectively look away... How about no?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 204 13
All these times, Fushiguro Megumi couldn't understand why people speak and preach about love making the world go around when it was just a bunch of B...
163K 5.5K 14
SUMMARY: After Reborn informs that Tsuna and his classmate gonna go on a trip to Italy, they roar in happiness, thinking of the rare chance to travel...
3.6K 146 11
When Tsuna and Gang are thrown into another world and are told that they have no way back until they defeat the Demon King, what will they do? Isekai...
94.5K 2.3K 16
Breaking up with someone who you known for a while can be hard. But with all this pressure of a love triangle is harder. Can you handle it all? Or wi...