Unexpected Love

By ireneasher52

Mingyu is a going to Greece for a business deal that will make him the CEO of Kim Enterprise. However he's al... More

Ch.1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch.10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
IMPORTANT

Ch. 15

338 16 7
By ireneasher52

MINGYU'S P.O.V

As morning came I found myself at the beach again waiting for Wonwoo, I didn't have anything to do today since I had finished things last night.

"Hey Mingyu" I saw Wonwoo in front of me with a big smile and it made him look cute. "Hey Wonwoo" I replied leaning off of my car and standing straight, "What are we going to do today?" I asked curiously.
"Ha well you see-" he was cut off by my phone giving me a notification from my mom.

Mother:
Buy the ring today and send a picture

I felt annoyance starting to creep in me slowly, I ignored the text and looked back at Wonwoo "What were you saying?" I asked, "oh well you see I didn't plan anything so I don't know what to do" he said looking down and started fiddling with his hands, "Then why'd you call me" I asked straightforwardly.
He looked at me and then down again, "I just wanted to spend time with you" he said quietly but I could still hear it. I felt my stomach and heart do a funny thing, suddenly it became too hot and I felt speechless. No one has ever said something like this to me before so I said the first thing that came in my head.

"Wanna help me choose a ring?" I asked him since I wanted to get this over with and kinda wanted to hang out with Wonwoo but I wasn't going to admit it.

"A ring?"

A/N

Hello my peeps I updated today and I hope I fed you guys well. I just wanted to say that I might or might not be writing a book on Dino and Joshua in my drafts. Should I drop it rn or not?  😳👉👈

Anyways my schedule is still not done but I'm trying. Also thank you guys for 300 viewss🥳 I love you guys and I hope you guys stay healthy and safe   ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 369 32
Basically a bunch of random idea's for stories that I might or might not make a full book on. Just enjoy these utterly fluttering stories / one shots...
18.5K 626 32
When Hoshi witnessed Jang-mi busking on the streets of Hongdae, he knew it was love at first sight - but with his idol status and her apprehension, f...
28K 1.3K 34
Ever since he went viral as the CEO of the clothing brand that went trending worldwide, Choi Seungcheol have never thought about falling in love with...
3.1K 160 13
Just a story of two teenagers who are trying to run away from their problems which is family. They just happened to meet each other and got lucky to...