Jekyll and Hyde (VIXX Hongbin)

By hongbean_

Good and Evil. Angels and Demons. Six Hybrids were all sent down to Earth to be kept away from their homes... More

Chapter 1- The Sighting
Chapter 2- You Look Like The Angel...
Chapter 3-The Meeting
Chapter 4-Oath
Chapter 5-Meeting The Brothers
Chapter 6-The Other Ones
HEY GUYS!
Chapter 7-Truth
Chapter 8- Christmas?
Okay kkay
Chapter 9-Things Are Getting Worse
Chapter 10- Rescue
Chapter 11- Shifting Back Into Things
hai

Angels and Demons

5K 160 16
By hongbean_

Angels and Demons are known to be mortal enemies. It is considered a crime to fall in love with the other kind.
If they encounter each other they usually go straight to killing each other.

But on very rare occasions, they fall in love with each other.

Once they fall in love there is no turning back. That's how the hybrid babies are created.

Hybrids a considered a sin, a curse, a burden. Nobody wants to have anything to do with them. Their parents are forced to give them up and send them to Earth.

So that's how these six Hybrids were created and brought to our home planet.

N
Ravi
Ken
Hyuk
Leo
And Hongbin.

These are the most powerful creatures ever and they have vowed to stay away from anyone. They don't want people to discover their existence for that person could be killed.

But that all changes... when I happened to have met the VIXX Hybrids.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469 9 11
It's the year 2050, and animal hybrids roam the earth, contaminating the purity of the human race. Hybrids are raping and killing humans only to then...
5.1K 95 18
It's a VIXX yaoi fanfic... N, Ken and Hyuk has loved Ravi, Leo and Hongbin from a distance in a longtime and when an oppertunity to both become close...
44.6K 2.7K 15
N, Leo, Hyuk, Hongbin, Ravi and Ken are all in college. N owns his own apartment with Ken, Hyuk, Hongbin and Ravi living with him. When someone moves...
7.4K 330 28
In exactly 100 years later, a baby girl will be born, under the moonlight of the full moon. The child will be a hybrid of a witch and a werewolf, whi...