Scandal | H.S.

By angelsvol6

I met her once and wrote a song about her I want to scream, I want to shout it out, I hope she hears me now ... More

𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗 [.𝟏]
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗 [.𝟐]
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟎
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

6.7K 161 175
By angelsvol6

McKenna Prentiss | September 19, 2017

"Are you sure you want to open your tour with, that?" I laugh as he stands in front of the floor length mirror, pulling his suit on.

    "Why? What's wrong with it?" he asks, turning around as he shows off his white suit, patterned with florals.

    "You look like you drowned in my grandmothers curtains." I say, biting my upper lip trying to stifle a laugh as Harry looks at me with a glare.

    "No I do not! I like this suit thank you very much!" He argues, and I just nod at him, placing my hands in my pocket as I continue to stare at him as Harry (Lambert)'s assistant rolls the lint roller along his suit.

    "How you feeling H?" I ask, walking over to the couch to plop right on it, sitting next to Sarah as she places her legs on my lap.

    "Nervous, but really excited." He says, pinching his lower lip with his thumb and index finger, one of his many mannerisms that I have memorized.

    "You'll do great H! Plus, you've got a great band to back you up!" I hype as I turn to Sarah and give her a playful nudge to which she laughs at.

    "Your fans are really excited to hear your album Harry, you've got nothing to worry about." I assure as he sits in his hairdressers chair, waiting for Erica to fix his hair.

    "Have you seen Camille?" He asks as he dodges my assurance, which just made my heart sink. I shrug at him, looking to Sarah who shrugs in response as well.

    "I can go find her if you want?" Sarah suggests, ready to stand, but I shake my head at her, patting her legs, removing it from my lap.

    "I'll go." I say softly, standing from the couch to leave Harry's dressing room. As soon as I open the door, I heard a thump, and Harry curse, 'What the fuck Sarah.'

    I close the door and walk along the hallway, looking through various green rooms and dressing rooms in search for Camille.

    "Looking for someone?" Someone whispers in my ear as I peer through an open door, which made me jump in fright and curse at Jeff who was laughing at my demise.

    "Jeff don't do that! Scared the fuck out of me. Jesus Christ." I say, swatting his arm as he continues to laugh, and I catch my breath.

    "Have you seen Camille? Harry's been looking for her." I ask him, and he nods.

    "Yeah, she just arrived a few minutes ago, should probably be in Harry's dressing room by now." Jeff says and I nod, both of us walking back to Harry's dressing room. The sight we arrived to made my heart sink, Jeff looking at me apologetically and I just shrug it off.

    Harry and Camille were kissing, which obviously they can, they are a couple, it just hurts, a whole fucking lot.

    "Alright let's get this show on the road!" Jeff exclaims which made Harry and Camille pull apart from each other, a shy smile gracing Camille's face, as Harry just looked nervous.

    "Ready H?" Jeff asks, placing his hand on Harry's shoulder as Harry nods, looking at me through the mirror in front of him and giving me a sheepish smile.

    "Let's get this party started!" Harry then exclaims, his cheeky self emerging as Jeff cheers, walking out of the dressing room.

    Jeff's assistant, Grace, leads Camille and I to our seats in the arena. Not far from the stage, and not to close. Fans surround us, but we were barricaded off to prevent any mobs.

    "I can't wait to hear him live!" Camille yelps in excitement and I nod with her, silence soon engulfing the both of us as we wait for Harry to come on stage. Jeff soon joins us which means it won't be long until Harry's on stage.

    The Masonic was buzzing, fans around us in anticipation to see their favorite musician. A few recognized me and said their hello's asking for photos and autographs which I agreed to some, seeing as today was Harry's day.

    Some of them didn't take my decline lightly as they shot me dirty looks, and returned to their seat, some however just took it way too far.

    "I honestly don't get what Harry see's in you. We just want a photo you don't have to be rude." One speaks, as I look at her with an apologetic look, tears forming in my eyes as I kept saying my apologies.

    "Is there something wrong?" Camille asks as she approaches where the fans and I were standing. I shook my head no, and the fan just stands there with her arms crossed and an eyebrow up as she looks at me up and down, rolls her eyes and walks away.

    "You okay?" Camille asks me, placing a hand on my arm, and I nod at her, giving her a small smile. The lights suddenly went out, and the fans went crazy, as Harry's pink cloth with flowers on it drapes the stage. Harry's shadow soon appears and the screaming became louder. Camille looks at me, an excited smile on her face. I tried to match her smile, but I just couldn't seem to get the fans' words out of my mind.

    Harry's set made me forget the whole thing, because as soon as he started to sing, my mind was solely focused on him. How effortlessly he commanded the stage, how he banters with his fans as if they were long friends. I do hope music works out for him, because stand up comedy wouldn't suffice.

    "Let's party tonight San Francisco!" Harry yells into the mic, and Kiwi's instrumentals started to fill the arena as Harry sings his last song of the night.

    Soon enough, the lights went back on, and the fans were slowly emptying the arena.

    "What a show!" Camille exclaims, throwing her arms around Jeff and I as we both nod in agreement.

    As soon as the fans left, we made our way backstage, heading into Harry's dressing room as we wait for him to finish his shower.

    Once Harry has emerged from the shower, he is welcomed with cheers and claps. The look on his face was priceless, his smile was wide and his eyes  welled up with tears. He looked so happy.

    "Amazing show babe!" Camille exclaims, rushing to where Harry was standing to give him a hug and kiss. Harry's eyes instantly lighted up, peppering Camille's face with kisses while she giggles.

    As Harry and Camille were showering each other with love and affection, I sat on the couch, next to Sarah and Mitch who looked at me with a sad smile. I look at them, my brows furrowed in confusion.

    "What?"

    "You do know you're not so subtle as you think you are." Mitch explains, and I raise my brows at this, then looking to Sarah who just nods in agreement.

    "Subtle? What are you on about?" I ask, and as Mitch was about to explain, Jeff cut him off, yelling into the room.

    "Alright, afterparty at Hyde, drinks on me!" Jeff exclaims and everyone cheers. I look back to Mitch who just shrugs at me. Sarah and Mitch then started to discuss about tonight's show, while I went on my phone to look through the photos I took tonight.

    There was one photo that I lingered on, debating if I should post it or not. He had the mic on his left hand, while holding on the mic wire with his right. But my favorite part of the photo was his smile, he looked so happy, so giddy, like a kid on Christmas morning. Even if I wasn't dating Harry, as his friend, I'm extremely proud of him. I decided to hell with it, and just post the photo.

    "You coming?" Helene asks as she plops right next to me on the couch, taking over Sarah and Mitch's place as they seem to have vacated the room.

    "I don't know, not really up for the partying mood." I say, shrugging my shoulders and Helene gives me a glare. I furrow my brows, confused as to why people seem to be acting weird around me.

    "Honey, you're going to grow wrinkles early if you keep doing that." Helene says, laughing as she brings her thumb in between my brows to soften the lines. I laugh, and gave her a small smile.

    "Let's party tonight Kenna! Let's have fun, celebrate, let loose, please. I need someone who's as single as me there." She says, nudging my shoulders to prod me to come.

    "People don't know I'm single." I say laughing her last sentence off as I shove her shoulder, and she does the same.

    "But you are. Let's party tonight, celebrate. Please McKenna!" Helene begs, jutting out her bottom lip to pout and she gives me her puppy dog eyes that obviously only work with me. I can't say no to Helene.

    "Okay fine! But you better find a way for us to get home cause I'm not driving!" I say, pointing my finger at her, and she just yells in excitement.

    "Adam can bring us home, he's not drinking tonight." She explains, and I nod.

    "Let's get going." She says, standing from the couch, and as I stand, she loops her arm through mine as we walk out of Harry's dressing room.

    Soon enough, we were at the VIP longe of the Hyde. Lights flickering, shots being passed all around, and everyone is drunk on tequila and vodka shots.

    Helene and I were dancing, flicking our hair and jumping around, and soon enough Sarah joined us. We were all grinning from ear to ear, having fun and dancing around. Sarah soon handed us another round of shots, which Helene and I happily accepted.

    My feet started to hurt from jumping around, and I told Helene I was headed to the bathroom, to which she nodded in reply.

    I quickly made way to the bathroom, going into the first stall I see and relieved myself from the weight that's been on my bladder for the past hour. I was zipping my pants up when I heard the door open, soon Camille's voice was filling the quiet, empty bathroom.

    "I know, and did you see her post? That pathetic little bitch believes that their pr stunt is real? Can you imagine, Harry going for her? It's a good thing what they have isn't real, but then again, she isn't that much of a competition." Camille says, and I feel like my sobriety kicks in, suddenly aware of everything that's going on.

    "Of course, Harry doesn't even look at her that way. You should see the way she looks at him, I pity her to be honest." Camille says, and I'm tempted to yank this door open, but I don't. Best thing to do is wait for her to leave to avoid it becoming a whole issue.

    Soon enough, Camille leaves the bathroom, and as the door shuts, I open the door and stare at myself in the mirror. Tears were welling up in my eyes, and all I wanted right now was to go home and be in the warm embrace of my parents. But I'm in San Francisco, a long way from home.

    I left the bathroom, rushing to grab my stuff, and bumping into Helene on the way. She looked at me with concern, her brows raised as if asking what happened.

    "I-i" I couldn't form anything, Helene's concern growing as I tried to form a sentence regarding what happened.

    "I just wanna go back to the hotel, please." I beg, and she nods understandingly. She looks around for someone before she stops and brings me over to where Adam was standing, tapping on his shoulder, she whispered in his ear and he nods.

    We walked out of the bar, Adam leading Helene and I to his car. As soon as we were buckled up in Adam's car, Helene turns to me, brows raised as she waited for me to come clean.

    I've never opened up to anyone, aside from Kelsey, and sometimes Harry. I was always used to either expressing my feelings through song, or through writing them in my journal. However, I've grown close to Harry's band and to the people Harry hangs out with, especially to Helene and Sarah who were like sisters as we bantered and gossiped together.

    I sigh, proceeding to tell Helene and Adam about what had happened. Helene had her hand on my arm, rubbing circles with her thumb in her hopes of comforting me, while Adam kept glancing to me from his rearview mirror, giving me small smiles as he did.

    "Oh honey, I knew that bitch was up to no good." Helene comforts, reaching over for my hands as she held it in hers, intertwining our fingers together as she smiled at me. "Listen Kenna, I may not have known you for a long time, but you have the most beautiful soul ever. You're soft spoken, beautiful and kindhearted. You are the literal definition of a beautiful girl inside and out."

    I give her a small smile at this. She opens her arms up and I lean into her, as far as my seatbelt would take me, and she envelopes me in a hug.

    "And just to add," Adam speaks up from the driver's seat, "It's only Harry who likes Camille. We don't like her, she doesn't even talk to us."

    "She thinks she's miss high almighty Camille." Helene says, soon mocking how Camille talks. This emits a small laugh from me, to which Helene smiles at.

    "You love him don't you?" Helene asks suddenly, interrupting the silence. I looked at her, mustering up the best fake confused look that I could.

    "What are you talking about?" I ask, scoffing. She looks at me with one brow raised, crossing her arms in front of her.

    "You think you're so subtle don't you McKenna?" Adam asks, looking at me through the rearview mirror before glancing back at the road.

    "Honey," Helene starts, taking my hand from my lap and I look at her confused, "Everybody sees the way you look at Harry. At first we thought it was for PR, but then as time passed, you never looked at him differently. Your eyes light up when he enters the room, when he sings, or when he laughs, a look of pure adoration crosses your face. When he's stressed, or when he's nervous, fear envelopes your eyes. Harry's just oblivious because that's who he is, but everyone notices."

    Tears were now rolling down my face, as Helene said those words, she looks at me, her eyes softening at my current state, "You love him."

    I just nod at her, and I tried to hold back a sob. Helene soon unbuckles her seatbelt, launching over to my side and wraps me in a hug. Kissing the crown of my head and rubbing her hand up and down my back as she comforts me.

    The car suddenly halts to a stop, Adam turning to where Helene and I were sitting and announces that we've reached the hotel.

    Even if it was 2 in the morning, paparazzi flashes were surrounding the car, trying to capture who was in the heavily tinted car. Helene then places her hand on my cheeks and wipes the tears away.

    "Let's go to your room, drink some wine and watch the Bachelor yeah?" She asks and I meekly nod at her. Adam soon gets out of the car and Helene and I emerge as well.

"McKenna where's Harry tonight?"

"McKenna are you and Harry still together?"

"McKenna are you pregnant with Harry's baby?"

    At the paps last statement, Helene and I looked at each other and laughed.

    After a really long and emotionally exhausting day, Helene and I were soon under the blankets, a glass of wine in our hands while we fawn over Nick Viall and laugh at his poor choice of judgement.

    I never really expected that I would be able to gain friends like Helene and Sarah. Both women who were able to read me like a book, and understand me without me having to open up. She's just like Kelsey, only older, and acts like my big sister.

—————————-

STYLES AND PRENTISS: TROUBLE IN PARADISE?

Celebrity Couple Kenna Prentiss and Harry Styles were seen leaving separately today after his intimate afterparty at the Hyde in San Francisco.

Despite sharing an adorable photo of Harry, with a caption that was equally as heart warming as the caption, Prentiss was seen leaving the Hyde earlier than Styles who left a few hours after her.

Are we sensing a trouble in the couple's paradise? Last week, rumors circled that Styles was dating French model Camille Rowe, when he was heard in her instagram stories. Fans seemed to suspect that Prentiss and Styles' relationship was purely fake and for the cameras.

Are we going to see more of Kenna and Harry?
-------------------------

hello hello! new update, sorry for the long wait!

new friends! ♥️  we finally see kenna opening up to people who aren't kelsey

what are your opinions on camille? 👀
also comment how you like my writing, if it's too long or too dragging, and if you like seeing the instagram posts, tweets and messages. i'd love to know your opinion! thank you 🥺

all my love,
savannah x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 18.1K 177
Imagine with me.. Kate Xx © Copyright 2015. All rights reserved. This material may not be reproduced, displayed, modified or distributed without the...
91.5K 1.6K 33
I never wanted to move to a big place like LA or Sydney but some opportunities come but some go as well. I took a big opportunity when I took an inte...
97.9K 2.1K 37
What happens when your life long dream goes south in the city of angels?? Cecelia Rose Lovett, a small town girl from Canada, moves to Los Angeles fo...
4.6M 58.5K 130
it really is LOVE on tour