I want you back, nandhini

By tommygirl97

This story is about Manan..Manik was hurt that nandhini accused him of Soha death. So he broke up with nandhi... More

1.
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16

14

4.6K 250 19
By tommygirl97

Nandhini was sleeping now. Arnav,kushi and manik was with her. Doctor ready to start his treatment. He patted her slowly to make her conscience speak.

Doctor : girl , whats your name ?

Nandhini : nandhini .
Doctor : where is your parents ?

Nandhini : i dont know..im an orphan !

Doctor : you have a boyfriend?

Nandini :hmm..his name is manik malhotra.

Doctor : what happened to him?

Nandhini: nothing ..we had broken up .. (manik looked at her with the tears)

Doctor : can you say why?

Nandhini : i was manipulated by his mom and accused him a murder . I know that he is not but i was confused and made a biggest mistake.

Doctor : when did you guys break up?

Nandhini : feb 14 .(doctor looked at the arnav and manik)

Doctor : what happened next? (nandhini struggled to say ) please calm, tell me what happened next ?

Nandhini : i left the manik house and crying infront of his house and i headed to the college .i didnt want to go home. I went to the place where we had our first kiss . Then , ......( nadhini smiled her sleep)

Doctor : tell me , then what happened ?

Nandhini : then.......

Flash back:

Nandhini pov :

In the garden , i sat beside the tree and crying . I cant live without manik . I wanted to be alone . I didnt call the navya too . I sat and hugged by legs and kneeled my head on knees and crying . Then i realised a touch of someone in my shoulder . I quickly took my head and see who . I was shocked and stunned by seeing that girl.

She wore a white gown . She had a excitement in her eyes while watching me. She was smiling at me and she sat beside me. I reached to touch her if shes real . Yes ..she's real.

Nandhini : Are you my conscience? Like we see in the tv serial..are you real? ( she laughed at me and bend to smell me.)

That girl : are you drunk ? Or stupid ?? Who believe that conscience are exist? ( she wiped the tears in my cheeks )

Nandhini : who are you ?

She : I'm tina .. And you ??

Nandhini : nandhini .

Tina : so why are you crying ? Did your valentine cheat you ? ( nandhini looked at her whether to share with her or not)

Tina : you can share with me ..I wont tell to anyone .. Infact i followed you after watching you crying .

Nandhini : i had broken up with manik . I betrayed his trust . I betrayed him by accusing him a murder . So he broke up with me .

Tina : very sad yaar... So you try to explain him nah ?

Nandhini : he is hurt . That why he never listened to me . He is hurt because i didnt stand by him . He is hurt because i didnt trust him. But we know we cant live without each other . He and i are incomplete without each other. ( i started to cry and she hugged me)

She pat my back and let me cry in her arms . In few minutes , i was this close to her . After 5 mins,i stopped crying . And i released her arms. She smiled at me.

Tina : feel better?

Nandhini : hmm...tell me about you !

Tina : i have a family who loves me infinity . I dont have a boyfriend. My mom is very innocent and she loves me more than anything. And dad...i dont know anything about him.

Nandhini : why?? Didnt you ask your mom ?

Tina : i asked ... But she said that he hate me the most . I dont know why? But i wanted to see him only once .

Nandhini : Do you want to cry?

Tina : No.. I dont want to spoil my makeup . What if someone proposed me later ? So i want to look beautiful. ( she winked at me and i laughed)

Tina and i were sharing the things . In a few minutes, i felt connected to you. We were laughing for each other weird things . I found that tina was naughty . I realised how her family love her so much . I guessed that she was happy soul and i prayed for that .

I heard my mobile ringing in my purse. I took out my mobile and it was navya. Signal was so low in that place. So i went out to talk with her. Tina was sitting alone and i excused myself for five minutes.

Navya : i hope that i didnt disturb you guys . ( she thought manik and i was together)

Nandhini : no navya.. We had broken up ( i had a tears in my eyes)

Navya : what ? Is he still angry ?

Nandhini : yes navya..he is hurt more than angry.

Navya : where are you now?

Nandhini : I'm in the college. I wanted to be alone .

Navya : okay .. Then call me later.. I really worried about you.

Nandhini : Dont worry navya.. I will call you later.

Navya: Bye..

I cut her call and checked whether manik called me. But i didnt as i expected . He is still angry on me . Out of the blue , i heard a bullet sound. I was confused and it came from the garden where tina was there. I quickly ran to that place . I stumbled by the stone and fell down.

I could see what was going on . Tina was lying unconscious with the bullet mark in her forehead. The blood was flowing from her forehead . A old man stood up in front of her with the gun in his hand . I couldn't make a sound. Thw words were stucked in my throat . I found myself crying on the ground .

Then he shot the second bullet on her and i tried to get up ..but my ankle was twisted . Then i tried to see the man face . I was shocked . I couldnt beleive my eyes. In the next second , i realized the iron rod hit on my head.

He hit me continuosly before i could turn to see him . Blood was flowing from my back head and i didnt shout . He hit me one last time which made me unconscious.

Present time:

Manik and arnav shocked by the nandhini confession . Kushi was crying beside him.

Arnav : i wont forgive shyam . He is going to die by me . ( kushi held him and arnav was angry.

Kushi : please calm down arnav ji..please..

Manik : who hit my nandhini ? ( he was confused)

Doctor to nandhini : you didnt say who was that man killed tina?? ( nandhini struggled)

Nandhini : he is ...he is ..manik dad (ashish malhotra)

Manik was shocked . He couldnt believe what she said . He hate his dad after maya existence. But why did he kill tina ? How he connected to her ?

Nandhini : he wasn't there to kill tina.. ( doctor looked at the manik and arnav)

Doctor : then for what?

Nandhini : he was there to kill me.. ( manik was shocked and stumbled on the floor) he thought that she was me .. The nandhini .. She was killed behalf of me !

Manik held his head by his head and he was so angry . His eyes turned red because of the angry. He got up quickly and went to confront his dad .

(To be continued)

Stay tuned . If you like it, give the inline comments and do voting!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 431 29
NO OFFENSE FOR MANAN FANS I ALSO LOVE THEM BUT ITS ONLY FOR STORY WHAT HAPPENED WHEN UR LOVED HURT U VERY BADLY? WHAT HAPPENED WHEN UR LOVE AND FRIE...
333K 21.7K 70
it's a manan ff starting from soha's court case. what will be nandhini's statement. she will defend him or give statement against him. To know more...
428K 22.3K 40
"Please Nandu give me one chance to prove my love" Manik begged her "One chance? I had given you my life Manik" she cried out to him. She broke the...
58.2K 3.3K 7
✨""We spend our lives searching for meaning. Take a break. Let it find You.""✨ "I'm leaving!" She paused "I need a b...