๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™Š๐™‰ โ€ข hanako...

By tomorrow-by-tsundere

--ๆœˆใฎๅพŒ | ๐€๐…๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐ "We can not meet like the sun and moon in the sky but you and I do not forget to... More

character info
knock knock
wishing
love foolish
candy pop
get loud
cheer up
i want you back
oxygen
pit a pat
next page
only you
stay by my side
cherry
trick it
feel special
hiatus
before ya all come after me-
not shy
wannabe
dalla dalla
21:29
love line
swing
firework
perfect world
russian roulette
fanfare
fake and true
don't know what to do
see the stars
jaljayo good night
feel my rhythm
you never know
yes or yes
last waltz
one in a million
breakthrough
like a fool
doughnut
signal
the best thing i ever did
epilogue: after moon
self promotion

heart shaker

3.9K 183 804
By tomorrow-by-tsundere

Y/n's eyes were glued on to her computer screen while scrolling down to whatever she was looking using her mouse. After the Misaki Stairs incident she didn't want to admit that she actually had a crush on Hanako. Though it may seem weird, but she can't help it.

"I must have gone crazy..." She groaned. 

The door slowly creaks open as someone's head was peeking through the gap. "Nee-chan?"

"Katsuki, I'm busy." Y/n says as she turned her head back towards her brother who just opened the bedroom door wider. "Ask Kanon if she could help you or something...?"

"Onee-chan!" Speaking of Kanon, she came just as she heard her name. "Katsuki is being stingy! He doesn't want to help me!"

"Your daikon legged friend had come for you." Kanon added as she uses her thumb to point at the direction. Y/n stood up from her swivel chair then switched off her computer. She went downstairs to see her girl friend Nene.

"Did you have the notes?" Y/n asked as she laughs sheepishly at her. "I'm so sorry I asked you late at night for this."

"No it's okay Y/n-chan." Nene waves her hand as she stepped inside. "Where's your Grandma?"

"She's having her beauty rest." Y/n answers as she closes the door behind her. "She'll wake up by morning, so make yourself at home. While I write some notes, let's watch dramas and we'll talk about my adventures."

Nene nodded vigorously as she sat on the couch. Y/n grabbed her notebooks and pencils then she turned on Netflix. "So what happened to you?" 

"Minamoto-kun and I had a life changing field trip with Hanako-kun." Y/n answers as she was writing some notes while watching television. She also explained about the boundaries and her encounter with Yako, the second wonder. "You should join us next time, it's really fun."

"Minamoto-kun...?" Nene asked as she looked at Y/n. "The younger one?"

"Yes."

After Y/n had finished writing her notes, she sat next to Nene as the two of them continued to watch Kdramas. Kanon suddenly sat on the armrest of the couch to watch along. "They should add neck kisses though." She mentions while sipping her soda.

Y/n felt herself sunk against the cushions as she heard her younger sister talking about neck kisses. It reminded her that day where Hanako kissed her on the neck and it made her mind malfunction at the action. "I agree." Nene concluded. "It has a special meaning."

The petite girl covered her blushing face with a cushion as she peeked at Nene. "What does it mean?"

"They want you."

Y/n blinked twice as she tried to process on what Nene had said. 

"Guess what this means?"

As Y/n couldn't take it anymore her face turned extremely red catching Kanon and Nene's attention. "Stupid Hanako-kun!" She yelled then she went to the bathroom for a few minutes.

---

It's been a month since Y/n summoned Hanako and became his assistant-slash-bathroom cleaner. Everyone in her class are participating in their gardening class like picking weeds, watering the plants, and planting some veggies and flowers.

Y/n was currently on her way to the sinks to fill her watering can. 'I don't think there's something good ever happened after I met Hanako-kun.' she thought.

'Y/n you stupid pabo there's also a good thing about that!' she mentally scolded herself. 'You're being such a pessimist!'

Y/n looked over to the Mokkes who are celebrating while holding candies. 'At least I got to meet the cute little Mokke.' she gave them a small smile, then she turned towards Aoi. 'I saved Aoi and the others...'

Then she remembered that night where Hanako kissed her on the cheek as a charm.

"There, a charm." His voice rang inside her head. "To make you feel better~"

Y/n felt her face heat up as she aggressively twists the faucet to fill up her watering can. "nOOO! tHaT wAS BeYOnD nOT A gOOD tHINg!" She yelled out in embarrassment, then she rests her hands on the sink as she was catching her breath while her cheeks were dusted in red. 

The petite girl's cheeks were dusted in pink as she carried her watering can. 'He's just doing that just to make me feel flustered.' She thought as her eyebrows were slightly furrowed thinking about it. 'I've never been k-kissed anyways!'

"Wait a second." Y/n suddenly felt a wave of realization. "Don't tell me..."

'The famous Hanako-san of the Toilet has a crush on me...?'

Y/n narrowed her eyes as she finally connected the dots, where he saved her from Akaito, wiping her tears using his fingers, flirting with her, kissing her cheek...oh it's definite crush alright.

"Y/n-chan!" Nene wrapped her arms around her shoulder as the latter squeaked making the watering can that she was holding to fall slightly. 

"What's up, Y/n-chan~" Aoi went over to Y/n's side as she gave her a pat on the shoulder. "Why are you making funny faces?"

"I need your help guys!" Y/n exclaimed.

So the three of them decided to talk about Y/n's crushing problem in the greenhouse. "I think that means he likes you, Y/n~!" Nene fangirls as she nudged Aoi to her side. "Don't you think so, Aoi?"

"I can't help but to agree!" Aoi smiled brightly at Y/n. "If he kissed you out of nowhere, it's obvious that he has a crush on you~"

"W-Wait?" Y/n's eyes widened in disbelief. "Are you two serious about that?"

"Of course!" Nene cheered. 

Y/n sighed as she blushed a bit and looked at the flower pot that she was holding. "Come to think of it, Y/n never told us about her preferred type." Aoi mentions. "Actually I'm curious about this person who's crushing on you, what is he like?"

"He doesn't really show up that much, and he has big, round eyes." Y/n started to explain with a smile on her face. "We're probably in the same height or he's a centimetre taller than me, oh not to mention, he's very kindhearted and sweet, and he's surprisingly good at fighting!"

"The way you describe him Y/n, you also have a thing for this guy." Aoi responded with a teasing smile on her face. "You should try to date him to have more experience, since you rejected your past admirers."

There are total of six students who confessed to Y/n, four boys and two girls but none of them had won her heart because their confessing style is the same thing all over, and because she barely even knew them.

The first one to confess to her was Kazuto Minayagi, from the other class but ended up getting rejected because his confession was vague. 

Haruto Myoui was the next one after that, rejected because he was kind of a jerk. Sara Nakamoto, the first girl who actually had the guts to confess to her but Y/n told her if they could be friends instead. Katsumo Minato, wasn't her type at all but at least she got chocolates.

Yiren Oikawa, if only she wasn't complex she could've been the girlfriend but no thanks anyways. The recent one was Saito Imai, Y/n didn't had the mood to date anyone so she didn't accept his confession. "I don't know, I'm kinda scared of commitment..." Y/n mumbled.

"You're scared because you haven't tried it yet, you're too inexperienced when it comes to dating." Aoi explains to Y/n as she grabbed her hands. "If you accepted this person's feelings you'll like him more than you think."

"Can't believe that 1-A's Sweetheart is asking advice from Aoi, the most popular girl in school." Nene deadpanned as she listened to their conversation. 

"Well, confessing your love is the big thing these days!" Aoi mentions as she opened the window, then she pointed at the big tree near the school gate. "The Confession Tree."

"They say the God of Romance grew that tree, and many couple who confesses their love under it will be bound together in love."

"That's so cliche." Y/n commented as she looked at the tree.

"Wait, we have a tree like that?" Nene asked in disbelief. "Why did we just see this tree by now?"

"A tree shows up out of nowhere and then makes two people fall for each other, seems legit." 

"Look! Somebody's there!" Aoi pointed out.

Nene and Y/n looked at where Aoi was pointing. The three watched as the leaves started to sway and rustle because of the wind, and under it was a certain red head. "Ao-chan..." Akane began making the two girls turned their heads toward their purple haired friend. "I love you! Please go out with me!"

"...Oh." Lemon was looking at his phone as usual. "Sure, why not?"

"Take this seriously!!" Akane yelled as he punched Lemon making him fall on the ground.

"Guess he was just practicing~" Aoi smiled.

"Aoi...he was practicing so that he can confess to you," Nene tells her.

"Maybe you should try dating him, I mean you also have no experience in dating." said Y/n.

Aoi cleared her throat as she pointed at their classmates. "Those two aside..." She whispered at the two. "Haven't you noticed all the new couple in our class?"

Y/n stared at her classmates who seem to be working in pairs, not to mention they are all couples. She shuddered at the sight, maybe because she's jealous that she doesn't have someone to date with. Y/n's sister, Kanon, has a boyfriend of her own, and her grandmother was urging her to get a boyfriend.

Then Aoi interrupted Y/n from her thoughts. "That certain someone might be asking you under that tree before you know it, Y/n."

"Oh please." Y/n grinned sheepishly as her cheeks grew red. "Don't raise my ego~"

"Wait." Aoi stood up from the bench. "I need to get something, be right back!" She said as she left the greenhouse, leaving Nene and Y/n on their own.

"Was it Hanako-kun?" Nene teasingly asks as she poked Y/n's cheek.

"W-What?!" Y/n's face flushed red as she heard his name, then she started to stutter incoherently. Not only Hanako himself would make her blush, but also mentioning his name would made her mind go crazy.

---

Y/n was mopping the bathroom floor trying not to look at Hanako while blushing because if their eyes had met if she's flustered he will definitely tease her. She's trying to think about something else but her mind kept replaying about that night. 'Hanako-kun, what the hell are you doing to me...?'

"Hey, Y/n."

The petite girl stops what she was doing as she slightly looked at Hanako. "After school tomorrow, will you come to the giant tree in the practice garden with me?"

Y/n's heart started to pound as her face erupt into a huge blush while gripping on to her mop. She knew where this is going and she does not like it but she doesn't hate it either. "You mean the Confession----?"

"Oh, you know about it." Hanako smiled as he walked towards her direction. "That saves me the trouble of explaining about it."

"I'll see you there, then." He whispered in her ear as he chuckled, then he left the bathroom after he said those words. Y/n stood there holding her ear with her fingertips remembering on how his breathing tickled against her ear. She blushed as her heart was racing.

'D-don't tell me this is it...'

---

"Nene-chan! Aoi-chan!" Y/n opens the sliding door and came inside the classroom like a normal person would, she went over to Aoi who looked kinda dead. "You okay, Aoi?" She asked.

Aoi staggered towards Y/n as she shakily pointed at the crowd. Y/n clutched her bag and went through the crowd and saw Akane carrying Lemon in a bridal style. "Bruh, I just came at school and this is what I see first thing in the morning?" Y/n asks as she tilted her head in confusion. "Really?"

"Yamabuki, ever since you helped me rehearse my confession of love yesterday, I started to have feelings for you." Akane says with a blush on his face.

"It was the same for me, Aoi..." Lemon replied as he looked at his red haired 'boyfriend' with admiration.

Then the two of them formed a weird pose. "We decided to become a couple!" They announced. Aoi was currently in wavering state as tears started to brim from the corner of her eyes, Nene's eye twitched at the sight and was weirded out. Y/n decided to take a picture of it just in case she wants to mess with Lemon.

"Akane-kun, says he loves me..." Aoi's lips quivered in sadness while Nene was comforting her. 

"Do you even like him, Aoi?" Nene asked.

"No." Aoi started to explain. "We grew up together but we're just friends."

"Also, if I married him I would be Aoi Aoi, so I can't date him." The purple haired girl puts her hands on the side of her head and looked like she went through an existential crisis. "But for him to run to Yamabuki-kun's arms..."

After classes, Y/n sighed as she trudged her way towards the practice garden. She never asked to be apart of this mess and she had forgotten to ask Aoi for more advice. Y/n was also creeped out at Lemon and Akane, it's not that she's against their relationship, it's just that their dramatic poses are kind of cringy.

But that's not the point for now, Y/n was still debating whether she should accept Hanako or not. If Y/n did say yes to Hanako he would be her boyfriend, a ghost boyfriend, scenarios like this is like coming from a Shoujo manga or a Kdrama. 

'Should I let Hanako-kun be my boyfriend?' Y/n asked herself. 'I mean having a ghost boyfriend is something to brag about, and he's also the Seventh Wonder of the school. Imagine having the title: The Seventh Wonder's girlfriend, oh the power that holds in that name! Or even better, I'm dating the Seventh School Mystery, now that's a shit ton of power!'

'But what about your biases and your anime husbandos?' Her sub conscious asked her back. 'How would they feel if they knew you weren't loyal to them?'

'Frick. I'm guilty about it but at least I have experience in dating, if we didn't work out then that's fine.'

Y/n noticed that she was only a few meters away from the Confession Tree and there stood Hanako waiting for her as the wind started to blow making the leaves of the tree give a rustling sound. Her cheeks were dusted in pink as she stared at Hanako. 'Come to think of it, he's okay...'

'Oh my god this is so cliche.' Y/n mentally scolds herself. 'Just approach first, let him confess and on second thought I wanna go home---'

"You made it." Hanako turned his head around towards her direction. Y/n inhaled and exhaled softly trying to calm her heartbeat as she faced the apparition boy.

Y/n was nervous as hell, she never felt this way towards her admirers who confessed to her before. Hanako grabbed her by the shoulders making her squeak at the sudden action. "I'll just go straight to the point!" He says leaning his body towards hers making her blush even more.

Badump!

Badump!

"I love you, Y/n!"

"Go out with me!"

Y/n remained unmoved on the spot as she tried to believe that Hanako confessed to her for reals. She was speechless and flustered, then Hanako called her making her snap out of her trance. "Y/n? What are you doing, turn me down!" He whispered. 

"What the crumbs?" Y/n furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Just say you're sorry!" Hanako glared.

"I-I'm sORRY?!" Y/n questioned out loud. 

"Well, we can't have that!" An echoing voice can be heard from the tree itself making Y/n jolted in fear. "If someone confesses their love to you, it's logical to accept."

The tree started to stretch its branches as it get larger and larger while the surroundings turned purple in color, what shocked Y/n the most is that the tree has a face on it. "I will assist you in searching happiness."

"What the frickety frack are you?!" Y/n pointed at the hideous face of the tree. "You look so gross!"

"How rude!" The tree's branches which she assumed they are it's hands, trying to grab her, but it never came as a magical barrier appear around her. A bright red '七' appeared on Y/n's right cheek.

"That's a protection charm!" The tree yelled out loud.

"What the hell?" Hanako wrapped an arm around Y/n as he aimed his knife at the tree. "Hanako what did he meant by that---?"

"It's a good thing that I had an assistant." Hanako tells the tree with a sly smirk. "Since you're a supernatural who only appears in front of couples."

"Um, excuse me." Y/n scrunched her face, she clearly had no idea what on earth is going on by now. "Since when did we become one---!"

Hanako dashed over to the tree as he sliced it in half using his knife as the tree yelled in agony. Y/n was standing there with mixed feelings in this situation, scared because of the tree trying to attack her recently and pissed because she was prepared to say yes to Hanako's confession but it turns out it was just a lure for the tree.

The tree shrunk in size as Hanako and Y/n looked down on it. "Why the hell does it look like a fucking broccoli?" The petite girl asked with a distasteful tone on her voice. "By the way, what the heck is that?"

Hanako explained that the tree is called a Kodama which is the cause of two people unexpectedly becoming together because they confessed under that tree, and it all makes sense now. "So that's why there are a lot of couples in class and the reason for Yamabuki and Akane to become together." Y/n stated. "It felt weird seeing couples left and right, my single ass can't relate."

"Isn't that what you were helping me with?" Hanako asked her.

Y/n felt like tearing up as a lump formed inside her throat. She choked back her tears and replied to Hanako in the coldest possible way. "Yeah."

Y/n turned around carrying her book bag as she walked away from Hanako as tears started to brim from the corner of her eyes. 'Come on Y/n!' She scolded herself as she started to cry quietly. 'You shouldn't cry because it wasn't real!'

The petite girl puts her hair on her face so that if ever Hanako tries to face her he wouldn't see her crying face, but it's not gonna happen so Y/n is going home by herself like she wanted everyday. "Y/n?" Hanako walked over to her as he places his hand on her shoulder. "You're disappointed because it wasn't a real love confession." He said with a teasing tone.

Y/n turned around as she started to cry causing Hanako to gape at her and backed away from her slowly. "Hanako, you stupid ghost!" She harrumphed as she clashed her forehead at his. Hanako's forehead started to throb in pain as Y/n cried while walking away from her. "I hate myself for crying in situations like this!" She sobbed. "Why the hell did you kiss me on the cheek and on the neck?! What kind of idiot are you!?"

"W-Well, because you were tired!" Hanako tries to explain to her. "So I gave you a spell to make sure the supernaturals couldn't attack you for a while..."

"Don't drag that shit on me!" Y/n smacked him on the shoulder.

"I'm sorry."

Y/n trudged her way towards the gate as she wiped her tears. "I'm going home, I'll watch anime instead, that will make me happy..." She says as she opened the school gate.

"Wait!" Hanako tried to reach out causing Y/n to stop as she slumped her shoulders. "Um..."

Hanako removed his hat as he tugged on to her hand causing the latter to look at him with tears streaming down to her pretty visuals. "I'm sorry." He apologized as he averted his gaze on her with his cheeks dusted in red. "I didn't mean to make you cry."

Y/n's tears froze as she stared at Hanako. He looked like a normal boy with his hat taken off. This isn't mentioned before but Hanako has great visuals, totally one of the reasons why she had a crush on him, he's also charismatic and kindhearted. 'I realized that I kept saying that I was his friend, but I didn't know anything about him.'

'About the crime he committed...'

'The reason he died...'

'And his real name...'

Hanako gently wrapped his hand around Y/n's head as he puts it on his shoulder. Her heart started to pound as her cheeks grew red once again. "Stay here until you're done crying, okay?"

Y/n hugged him back as she wrapped her arms around his torso. Hanako puts his other hand around her waist as he tightens the hug as if the doesn't want to let her go. Y/n felt his head burying on the crook of her neck and it felt like he was at home. "I'm sorry, sweetheart." He mumbled against her neck. "Please forgive me, Y/n."

Y/n nodded against his shoulder as she started to tear up once again. The two of them pulled away for a slight moment and looked at each other's eyes. Hanako couldn't admit that Y/n was actually really pretty. He places his hand on her cheek as he slowly leaned in towards her face.

Y/n gently places her fingertips at his lips to prevent him from leaning in closer which caused Hanako's face turned red as she found out that he was trying to kiss her. Y/n looked down as her hair was covering her eyes as she blushed. "S-Sorry..." She stuttered. "It's too soon..." Her voice trailed down into a whisper.

Hanako grabbed her hand as he kissed the back of her hand. Y/n's eyes widened at the sudden action and then she lost it when he placed the back of her hand on her rosy lips. Hanako smiled fondly at her. "Something to make you feel better..." He grinned then he pulled her in a hug once again.

"How about this..." Hanako whispered softly against her ear. "You won't be cleaning the bathroom tomorrow, instead I'll hug you all day tomorrow, sounds good?"

Y/n is aware that her face was hot, so she giggled. "Sure..."

"I'll be looking forward to it, tomorrow." Hanako smiled goofily.

'At this moment, I felt like I wanted to know about him more.'

-------

this chapter had reached 3900+ words lmao.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 643 20
โ™ชโ”€โ”€โ”€๏ผฏ๏ผˆโ‰งโˆ‡โ‰ฆ๏ผ‰๏ผฏโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ™ช ใ€œ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต: ๐ŸŒผ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ: โ˜๏ธ, ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ : ๐ŸŒธ ส•โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส•โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส”โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส”โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส•โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส”โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส•โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส•โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส”โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส”โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส•โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส”โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส” ใ€œA one shot book of H...
90K 1.6K 38
mooncakes; y. twins x f. reader! โ”โ” โ another lover another smile ! โž &&. book two , to 'first love' . + COMPLETED ! fluff , angst , lime (?) . ...
41K 838 20
*Currently Editing* Inspired by the anime: Toilet Bound Hanako-kun HanaNene fanfiction #1 HanaNene Hanako, while trying to flirt and tease with Yash...
5.3K 136 7
- no matter what it's always you. it has been you, is you, and will be you. i'll wait until the perfect moment and finally make you mine. i wont giv...