Academy Of Magic - The Lost K...

By Bts_Internation_Army

A Magical Story... A Magical Love... A Magical Beginning... A Magical Ending... But will this magical story t... More

BOOK TEASER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Legends [PLOT Teaser 1]
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 [PREMIER] [Last chapter?]
PROMOTION OF BOOK 2:-
NEW BOOK INFO?
NEW BOOK UPLOAD?

Chapter 8

5.4K 264 48
By Bts_Internation_Army

He reversed the spell and both of us were visible.

???: Jungle girl!

Y/n: I repeat I am not jungle girl!!! Don't you are call me that!

???: Sorry but again what is your name?

Y/n: I am Y/n. You are...?

???: Jungkook! I am Jungkook!

And I am Jungshook! What is happening???

Y/n: Right! Why did you get me here?

Jk: Namjoon hyung! ... Enough of this! No shape shifting now! I went with your prank! Now stop! Today you are sleeping here with me right? 

Y/n: Are you crazy? I am y/n! I am not sleeping with you!

Jk: Really? I only do this with Jin hyung but now... I should start with you also... Naughty Hyung.

He pulled my cheeks hard and hit me on the head.

Y/n: Stop!

I pushed him hard.

Jk: Hey! You stop! Go to sleep I am tired! Don't play pranks like Tae hyung! Alright prove me then!

Y/n: How? Well... Why should I even?

Jk: See! You are caught! Stop hyung! I am tired... last time tae hyung became you and now you trying to become the jungle girl?

Y/n: Ha! This idiot! Make me invisible! I am leaving!

Jk: Rude! Do it yourself!

(Author: I know right! She is! 😒😒😒
Y/n: I have a serious problem here! Stop with your side commentary!😒😒😒
Author: Alright... Go on!😒😒😒)

Y/n: If I could! I would do it long ago!

On the other side:

Jisoo: Finally!

Rm: Where am I?

Namjoon reversed the spell and both were visible.

Jisoo: Namjoon? Where is Y/n???

Rm: oh! What were you doing there!? (folding his hands above his chest)

Jisoo: Well... ummh..

Namjoon: Yes...

Jisoo: I can ask you the same question as well... (raising eyebrows)

Namjoom: OK! Leave it! I think we got exchanged while coming... So y/n will be in Jungkook's room.

Jisoo: So you guys had a party too...right?

Namjoon: OK you got me!

Jisoo: Hurry! Y/n doesn't know to use spells and magic! (pulling Namjoon)

Namjoon: What?  Fine let's go!

They go to Jungkook's room and slowly get in.

Jisoo: Y/n!

Y/n: Jisoo! Good you came! This guy refused to help me with the spell!

Jk: Namjoon hyung!!??? (Freaking out) So you are really Y/n!

Y/n: woah! Quick realisation! Hats off to your dumbness! (rolling eyes)

Y/n and Jisoo left the room and go back to their room.

Next day:

Y/n POV:

The First Class was spell casting class. All the new students were divided into 2 sections and unfortunately... Lisa and Jisoo both were in the other sections leaving me alone with the only other two know jerks - y/e and Jungkook! In the whole freaking class only 2 seats were left one beside y/e and other beside Jungkook!

(y/n: You did this right? 😒😒😒
Author: So? 😂😂😂
Y/n: really? 😒😒😒
Author: Now who is disturbing the story? 😒😒😒
Y/n: Ahhh!😩😩😩)

I decided to sit beside Jungkook... atleast better than y/e! As I moved towards the seat, y/e pushed me aside and sat beside Jungkook... Yek! Ha! Who cares I was happy that I got an empty seat with no one beside me... both the jerks sat together.

Jungkook Pov:

I saw y/n coming this way... I was happy because it would be easy for me to apologize... about yesterday but y/e pushed her aside... and the next thing is... she is beside me.

Y/e: Hey Jungkook! I wanted to talk to you yesterday itself... I am y/e.

Jk: hey... I know that.

Y/e: You know me! Are you excited about the soul mates thing? I am! I think we are soulmates... You will be the emperor and I will be your empress! What do you think? (holding jungkook by the arm)

Jk: Ahh...Lets wait for the pearls to glow... Nobody can be sure of it... (forced smile) (pulling back his hand)

Ah! This girl is too clingy...Someone help me! God anyone but her! Why did she come here? Help me! Save me~~~

Y/n Pov:

The class began. Teacher asked us to try a spell which can light up the candle.

Teacher: "Luxin Lucerna!" and swing your wand.

Everyone tried it and atleast by the 3rd attempt everyone got it except me.

"Luxin Lucerna"
"Luxin Lucerna"
"Luxin Lucerna"

I looked to my right and then to my left... I was disappointed but before the 4 time of me casting the spell it glew automatically!

I learnt magic!! Yippee! I couldn't stop smiling!

Jk Pov:

I saw y/n trying hard to light the candles but she couldn't, maybe because it's her first time... I could see the disappointment on her face... I lit the candles with my powers... I could see the sudden joy on her face! Her face lit like those candles! (Chuckles while thinking)

Y/e: What happened?

Jk: Nothing!

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 454 5
A human, who is a kingdom prince, travels to find the source of blue snowflakes, and on the way stumbles upon a knight in not-so-shining armor. ❀*̥˚...
401K 39.2K 55
[ A FEATURED FANFIC ] two rival wizards agree on a temporary truce to save the magic from going extinct. falling in love wasn't the plan at all howev...
485K 33.4K 50
Not everyone is lucky enough to be born with a superpower, and only those lucky ones are able to attend SF University Of Magic... So how did Jeon Jun...
202K 9.8K 38
In world full of ordinary beings there still are peoples who owned super powers and for people like them there is an academy which helps them to use...