Pure Temptation

By queenkeemaa

Read to find out ☺️🤞🏾 More

Get To Know Me
The Day Of The Show
And You Are?
Whatchamacallit?
Stuntin In Vegas🥳
Landed🙃
1 Month Later
Surprise Visits
Stop Playing
The Photoshoot
Trip To Dubai
Tea Spilling ☕
Problems Approaching
How It's Post To Be
Brand New Start
Jealous Tendencies

Up All Night

757 32 11
By queenkeemaa

1 Week Later

Brielle Anyea
It's been a week since the fashion show and I've gotten so many story mentions and DM'S about how I should take modeling serious and things of that nature. Honestly, I have thought about it but I don't know why I am so nervous to take that step. Maybe because I'm not as confident as I may seem. It's important to completely own the room when you walk into it. I learned that from my mother, always keep your head held high. Never down or low. I was currently at work dealing with the returns. We closed early today, which we will be doing until further notice. I wish this virus would just go away already, I'm so sick of it. I notice someone still in the store, see this is what gets me upset. Mofo's see the chairs stacked up and everything so why come in here?

"Excuse me sir, we're closed. You'll have to come back tomorrow" I semi yelled down the aisle to the guy. He had Airpods in. Great. I walked up to him while pushing the return cart and tapped him with my acrylic nail. He jumped and took his Airpods out. It was Chris. What the hell was he doing here?

"I'm sorry miss, I got permission to get one little thing? I just need some pepto for my daughter" He said with honest eyes. He looked so cute, he looked like a child that's explaining himself to a principal. Does he even remember me?

"Oh okay so you being Chris Brown just gives you a golden pass for everything huh?" I asked. I want to see if he'll break this nice guy act. He chuckled and shook his head before slowly walking away. Did he really just walk away? That's why he doesn't know what aisle the medicine is in. I turned around, only to be grabbed by my arm and yanked towards the middle of the floor.

"Brie stop playing with me. Are you going to help me find the shit or not? My daughter is waiting and I have sound check" He said as he studied my face like a book. I felt my cheeks heating up so I looked away and pulled my hand away also. So.. he does remember me. Wow. I'm surprised.

Christopher
I studied her body language and her facial expressions. Since the night of the fashion show, the top of her cheek bones turn red and the end of her lips curl when she's about to smile. Let me stop being a weirdo and follow her to this damn aisle. I walked behind her and got distracted by her ass moving willingly in those jeans. Ew I sound like my pops, nigga be sounding just like Genuwine himself. She turned around and shoved a big box of Pepto into my hands. I looked down at the box and then back up at her.

"Fuck you think wrong with my baby?" I asked through laughter. She started laughing too until her supervisor walked by and looked at us with her glasses hanging damn near off her nose. I turned my face because I can't afford to be answering the old lady questions. Y'all know what I'm talking about, don't act like y'all don't.

"I don't know, I want to be on the safe side. Also, buying this will keep you from running back and forth to get more." She said as we made eye contact, I broke it while pulling out the money I owed for the box. She scrunched her face up at me and snickered.

"Take this damn money" I said and she shook her head no.

"Take it. Get home to your daughter. Come on get out, I was suppose to been close but you in here. Taking up space" She said as she playfully pushed me out. I came to a stop and made her stumble into me but I caught her. She gave me a fake mad look before I slipped a 50 dollar bill into her hands. I hurried out the store before she could give it back to me. I heard her yelling my name as I reached the parking lot, I stuck my tongue out at her and took out my keys. I went on my phone and seen three voice mails. The first one already pissed me off because it was from my baby mother. Telling me she's going out of town and she need me to watch Royalty. This isn't shit new but if she think she gonna keep having vacations and shit while I'm the one who actually needs it, I'll be damned. I listened to other one from my manager alerting me that my sound check is in 30 minutes. The last one was from my Fashionova Men order being confirmed from my clothing plug. I started up my car, before I made a call to my good friend Denny. That's been my nigga for as long as I can remember. He picked up within the third ring

"Wassup B? I thought you was dead nigga." He said and I laughed. It's true, I've been really busy so we haven't really gotten to hang out that much.

"I know man I'm sorry about that. I need a favor from you bro" I said

"Wassup?" He asked

Later that day (8pm)

Brielle Anyea
I woke up to my phone buzzing. Indicating I had a message on one of my apps. I rubbed my eyes and turned my brightness down as I viewed the message.

Chris_soofficial: You got your nails done? 🧐

This man is crazy. Not literally but how the hell did he find my instagram? You know what I'm not even going to ask because he seems like he has his own way into making things happen.

LovelyBrielle: I didn't know I was suppose to🤷🏾‍♀️..

Well now I was up fully so I got up and walked down the hallway to see if my mother was sleep. She was, I figured. She was running around all day with meetings and all types of shit. It's nights like this where I wish I had a little boo thing because I be lonely sometimes. I'm anti social so I don't really have no friends and I don't trust niggas so that explains why I'm single. I'm a mess, I know but I soon get right. My phone buzzed again, I'm really having a conversation with Chris Brown right now. This is crazy. It didn't dawn onto me until now, okay I'm not going to fangirl and act like I haven't loved him since I was like 15.

Chris_soofficial:Why you think I gave you that 50? You're so slow🤦🏽‍♂️ But anyway how's your night going? 💛

LovelyBrielle: I'm not slow I just catch on slow sometimes. Especially when I'm not WARNED! 😭 and I was sleep but you woke me up!🙄

Chris_sooffocial: Good. Now that you're up, when can I take you out? 👀

LovelyBrielle: Hmm, I'll think about it. I don't know you sir. You could be a criminal

Chris_soofficial: Accept my invitation and you'll see if I'm a criminal or not. At your own risk though babyg😘

Interrupting me texting him back was my mothers voice calling me from her room. I could've sworn this woman was just sleeping, damn she's a light sleeper. I rolled off my bed and began to walk to my mother's room. I poked my head in and she was still laying down watching her favorite show, "Chopped".

"Yes mom?" I asked while leaning on the door frame.

"I've got literally over 10 e-mails about you modeling plus size clothing. The companies are like up here and we're right here. This fucking close baby! This is a huge networking opportunity for us. I include you because.. well I feel like you should take this all the way Brie" My mother said. I straightened my posture and walked towards the bed and sat on it.

"You're serious? Ma I don't have the-" I began to say before she swatted my hand like she did when I was a kid. I rubbed my hand and snickered a little bit. How dare she? I'm an innocent citizen

"Shut the hell up. You always talk bullshit then espect not to get wacked for it. Shut it. As I was saying, yes I'm serious. Why wouldn't I be? It's entirely up to you though, don't feel like I'm pressuring you in any way" She said with a honest tone as she switched between her channels. I started to think about what she said until my phone buzzed again.

Chris_soofficial:Read? Okay I'll ask someone else 🤷🏾‍♂️

LovelyBrielle: I'm sorry I was talking. But sure. If it'll get you to leave me alone 🤦🏾‍♀️

Chris_soofficial: How you wanna go out with me but want me to leave you alone? This bout to be such a awkard ass date. 😩😭

I laughed out loud. Literally. I forgot I was in my mother's room. She looked up at me and the look she made, made me laugh even more I can't with these two.

"Who you texting over there daughter of mine? I wanna be nosey. Brie you need some friends. I find myself sounding like your damn friend" My mother said and I shook my head.

"Hell no. I know discipline and I have home training. It's nothing wrong with having a good relationship with your children mom. Never has been and never will be. You just have to know when to draw the line" I said and she nodded in agreement. I responded to him finally so he won' think I'm ignoring him.

LovelyBrielle: You're so annoying LMAO. You're right though, but pick me up tomorrow. I get off work at 6. If you aren't busy. Is your daughter okay? 🥺

Chris_soofficial: Yeah she's fine after she blew up my damn bathroom. She's sleep now though. Don't ask about my daughter unless you tryna be her step mother. G shit 😐

LovelyBrielle: That's not fair. I can't just ask about her well being? Gosh Chris

Chris_soofficial: Make me some tea tomorrow. My throat hurt, I was going in today at the studio earlier. Got some hits on the way & I'm just being honest.

LovelyBrielle: I wanna hear your songss! I'm still a fan of you, you knw

Chris_soofficial: I got you, but Ima let you go. Something tells me you have to get up early tomorrow. I don't wanna keep you up, being that I woke you up in the first place

(The Next Day)

Christopher
I ended up falling asleep at like 11. Me and Brielle was up all night. I said I was going to let her get some sleep but then she asked me my opinion on what she should watch and it was history after that. She probably gonna slap me but it's alright. It dawned onto me that I was at my aunt's house. Before I knew it my little cousins busted through the door, loud as fuck. Well, there goes my free time

"Chris who were you on the phone with last night? You was all giggly and happy!" My little cousin Tasean asked while flopping onto my bed.

"Yeah nigga I never seen you that happy and smiley. Whoever it is I hope ya'll keep talking" My other little cousin Ashley said. I groaned in annoyance as I covered my face with the pillow before yelling out  for my aunt.

"Auntie come get ya damn kids! I just woke up" I yelled as they all giggled and hit me with a pillow. Before I could retaliate they all ran out the door. I laughed to myself and got up to start my day. I have a family photoshoot today so I don't want to be late in any way. Especially since my mother is conducting it, I would never bait on her.My phone started ringing and I seen it was Azalia. I mentally rolled my eyes and slid the answer icon.

"What do you want Azalia?" I asked already growing irritated.

She sniffled before answering. "Chris, can you pick me up?" She asked in a low tone. If I didn't know any better I would say that she's been crying.

"Where you at? You good?" I asked as I continued to brush my teeth.

"No .. T-They got my dad Chris. Can you please come get me? I'm scared they might kill us" She said through more tears. I rinsed out my mouth and wiped it with a cloth. Half of me wants to say fuck it, that's your problem and half of me wants to help. I still got love for her and she is Royalty's mother. I don't wanna be a bad guy here.

"He involved with that shit again? Man where you at? I'm omw...This shit keep happening man. Next time I ain't budging so I ain't saving ya ass" I said as I sucked my teeth and grabbed a pair of ball shorts and a wife beater. Then I thought about something.

"Yo Zalia I'm not in L.A right now babygirl. Do they physically have your father or they threatened him again? You know how you be wording shit" I said as I waited for her answer. It was quiet for a second before she answered

"They called and told him he has two days. The last time he fucked with them niggas they damn near killed him if it weren't for you. And don't call me babygirl unless you tryna get some twat" She said making me chuckle. Am I lonely or some shit? Let me see something

"I will have you pull up on me as soon as I touch down, stop playing with me Azalia" I said then hung up the phone. I like playing with her emotions because she used to do it to be in the past. Now it's payback time.

Will Azalia and Chris work out their differences after this situation? Brielle & Chris are developing a connection? Keep reading to find out. ❤️☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 4.7K 22
Just have to read to find out..💔
221K 9.5K 49
Read it to find out.
2.6K 32 24
read to find out
712K 25.4K 39
please read, leave feedback, and share. ❤️