Gakuen Babysitter (Ryuuichi K...

By Goldenbellslight

(Currently in HIATUS) (Y/N) (L/N), Kashima brothers' neighborhood, has lost her parents, and her older brothe... More

Prologue: The Tragedy
Chapter 1: First Day at Daycare
Chapter 2: Inomata-san
Chapter 3: Masano Zoo
Chapter 4: Valentine's Day
Chapter 5: Mamizuka Kousuke
Chapter 6: The Club Member
Chapter 7: Ryuuichi Got a Cold
Chapter 8: Inui Hiroyuki
Chapter 9: The Witch VS Ranger Five
Chapter 10: Nezu's Twins
Chapter 12: Stickers

Chapter 11: Delivery Bento

2.6K 121 57
By Goldenbellslight

This is for Kotaro's lovers because he's so cute. I am one of them too.

.

.

.

"Give it back! Give it back!" Taka yelled as Usaida held his toy up high.

"So... you guys won't be coming here for lunch today?"

"Sorry, (N/N) and I really need to finish our 4th-period chemistry report during lunch break." You both took off your aprons, you chuckled at the children who wanted the toy from Usaida.

"Oh, Hebihara in chemistry? He sure loves to waste students' break times. Such a bully."

"I think... you are doing it, Usaida-san." You and Ryuuichi smiled sheepishly

"Usaida-san, if you don't like it, you should stop bullying people, too..."

"Anyway, we need to be going, but take care of things here." You said as Ryuuichi grabbed your hand and pulled you with him. "See you later!"

The kids waved goodbye to you both before Usaida said to them. "Good luck."

You noticed Kotaro as you crouched down and ruffled his head. "See you after class, Kotaro. I'll play with you, okay?"

You closed the door before you followed Ryuuichi to your class.

.

.

.

"Well, it's a bit early, but let's have lunch--" All the bentos were placed on the table, Usaida then noticed the (F/C) bento beside them. "Oh, boy. Look at this."

He picked and showed it to the kids. "(N/N)-chan forgot to take her lunch. This big one is (N/N)-chan's right?" Kotaro's eyes widened slightly. "Sorry, I can't give it to you guys."

He stood up from the ground with your bento in his hands. "Well, I'm sure she'll notice and come for it soon enough. And if she doesn't, maybe I'll eat it..." He then felt someone tug his pants, he looked down to see Kotaro with eyes sparkled.

"What, Kotaro-kun? What's with the sparkly eyes?" He stretched his arms up, and Usaida knew the sign immediately. "Oh, you want to take (N/N)-chan her lunch?"

He nodded, Taka then wanted to join him. "I'll go, too!"

"Me, too!"

"Fine, fine." Usaida said, stopping. "Just eat your own lunches for now."

"Let's eat!" Usaida watched the kids chew their bento. He then looked down at Kotaro before he told him what to do.

"Well, then..." Usaida sighed from his sparkled eyes as he really wanted to do it. "Okay, go on. Deliver it to (N/N)-chan." Kotaro received the bento as he crouched down and held the nametag. "I wrote (N/N)-chan's name and class on this. If you get lost, just ask someone. Here, put it around your neck."

He then wore the nametag on Kotaro before he let Kotaro walk alone with your bento in his hands. "Take care! He was so happy about it." He placed his finger on his chin before he was thinking. "But even if he's not leaving the school, I'm a little worried about him going by himself..."

He noticed Inui outside the window. "Isn't that..." He then had a plan as he slammed his fist on his hand, Midori slammed his fist on his shoulder, imitating him.

"I expect he got full enjoyment out of his summer vacation with Yukari-san..." Inui mumbled to himself as he was still mourning his love for Ms. Sawatari. "And now he's eating a special lunch she prepared for him..." He blew his breath as he frowned.

"Okay, I need to stop brooding over this, and forget about h--"

Suddenly, a photo of Ms. Sawatari and Midori when they were on vacation at the Masano Zoo appeared in front of him. He blushed heavily before he grabbed it.

"Hey, caught one!" Usaida exclaimed as he was holding the fish rod. Inui gasped as he was caught.

"Dumb! He's so dumb!" Taka said, pointing at Inui.

"He's dumb!" Takuma added, followed by Kazuma.

"Dumb..."

.

.

.

All the students were mumbling as to why the toddler was walking in the hallway. "Hey, who's this tiny little guy?"

"Whose kid is he?"

"Did he come from the daycare room?"

"Maybe we should call a teacher." The girl said to her friend as she replied.

"Yeah!" They both ran but the boy stopped them.

"Hey, hold it, ladies! Look at that lunch he's carrying so carefully."

The girls looked down before they realized. "Could this be... his first errand?!"

Kotaro stopped walking as he looked up and saw the huge stairs ahead. All the students grew worried about him as they all warned him and wanted to help him. "Hey, kid! I'll lead you up the stairs!"

"Just don't give up!"

"What floor? What floor are you going to?" The boy asked before another boy joined.

"I'll happily carry you, even to the roof!"

Kotaro turned around and hid his face with shaking, making the students confused about his behavior. "I go to Nee-chan by myself."

"I'M SORRY! I SHOULDN'T HAVE INTERFERED!" All the students were awed as some of them shed tears.

"He wants to do it himself!" The girl said.

"He's given me the courage to face college entrance exams." The boy said before the students all split up.

"Okay, good luck, little errand boy!"

"No, no, no!" Inui thought panicky as he hid behind the wall. "You gotta take him! Also, how did I end up looking after a kid going on an errand?!"

.

.

.

"If you accept, I'll give you this picture." Usaida said as he swayed the picture.

.

.

.

"Yeah, it was that damn sleepy guy." He gritted his teeth before he tried to think of the plan. "But he told me to meddle as little as possible..." He then glanced as he watched Kotaro lift his leg on the stairs.

"Freaking hell, I wanna meddle! He just now made it up the first step? It's dangerous, though, so put the lunch down!"

.

.

.

You felt starved in your stomach, you then picked your backpack up and searched for your bento but you gasped in horror as you didn't find the bento.

Ryuuichi and Kamitani peeked from your shoulders as Kamitani's mouth was full of bread. "What's wrong, (N/N)?" Ryuuichi said as he looked at your bag.

"Oh, it looks like I forgot my lunch, Ryu." You told him.

Ryuuichi turned around and said to Kamitani. "And don't talk with your mouth full, Kamitani. We can't understand you." He kept chewing the bread as you were in deep thought. All the boys heard what you said as their eyes sparkled and grinned widely.

"I definitely had it this morning. It must be in the daycare room. If I hurry to get it, I can eat and do the report with Ryu..."

"U-Um, (N/N)?" You looked up and met with Ryuuichi who held his bento on your right side. "You can eat mine if you want. I don't feel hungry right now."

Your eyes widened at his action, the boys glared at him with slight jealousy. "That's okay, Ryu. It's your lunch. I can't do this to you."

"Then I will go get the bento for yo--"

Suddenly, the boy pushed Ryuuichi out of the way as he carried the bento with one knee on the ground. "Are you hungry, my lady? You can have some of my lunch."

"Yes, you can have some of mine!" The boy carried the waffle as he placed it down on your table. "It was for the chocolate that you gave to us on Valentine's Day."

You didn't know where to put yourself as the boys surrounded you, making Ryuuichi cast out. "A token of the chocolate! Better eat it all!"

"Whoa... I don't know what to do anymore." You said with a sheepish smile as you looked at the pile of massive food.

"Isn't nice to have such caring boys?"

Ryuuichi went through the boys as he approached your side. "Are you alright with this?"

You smiled and laughed sheepishly.

.

.

.

All the kids were napping as Usaida yawned sleepily.

"Maybe I should have told (N/N)-chan or Ryu-chan that Kotaro was bringing her lunch." He then picked up his phone before he realized something. "Ah, but (N/N)-chan's phone ran out of battery. And Ryu-chan's so studious, he's probably turned his phone off."

"In that case, whatever!" He then laid himself down with the pillow and took a nap.

.

.

.

Kotaro took a step until he reached the top half of the stairs. "H-He finally made it up half of the stairs!" Kotaro turned around the corner, failing to notice the boy and the girl walking down the stairs.

"So he'll "share happiness, share happiness"..." Kotaro bumped into the boy's leg, making him let go of the bento. The boy looked down at him. "Sorry! But what's a kid doing here?"

Kotaro looked at the bento as it slipped off the wrapper, the lid was slowly opened but the masked Inui quickly closed it in time. He panted in relief before he grabbed the wrapper and went towards Kotaro.

"Here." Inui said as Kotaro looked at him with sparkled eyes. "Don't worry. Nothing came out." He put it inside the wrapper, tying it before giving it to him. "Here, it's safe now."

Kotaro received it, and he then stood up. "Okay, now I just walk away naturally, like an anonymous passer-by, and it's done."

As he was gonna walk away, his leg was tugged, and he looked down to see Kotaro.

"Mask man, thank 'ou."

Inui looked with disbelief and shyness. Kotaro bowed his head before he then walked upstairs.

"Oh, if I must!" He walked ahead of Kotaro as he thought of another plan. "I don't personally remember a time when I couldn't climb stairs easily..."

He reached the floor as he said to the passer-by. "There's a kid coming up here, so stick to the side!"

"But I probably never would have worked this hard at anything."

.

.

.

You finished your Fundamentals of Chemistry as you wrote your name. "All done!" You then felt your stomach burnt inside. "I've got heartburn."

Ryuuichi approached you as he saw you finished. "Are you done, (N/N)?" Ryuuichi asked as he collected your work. He then turned to Kamitani. "Did you finish, Kamitani?"

"I gave up." Kamitani replied before he tore the wrapper.

"Hey, (L/N)-chan!" The boy called out to you, causing you, Ryuuichi, and Kamitani to turn to the voice. "This little guy is here to see you."

You quickly stood up as your eyes widened because Kotaro was there. "Kotaro?" Kotaro hummed as he heard your voice.

You approached and crouched down to him with Ryuuichi behind. "What's wrong, Kotaro?"

"Nee-chan. Lunch."

Your eyes widened slightly as he handed you a bento. Ryuuichi then crouched down next to you. "Did you come to bring that... for her?"

You added with shock. "All by yourself?" Kotaro nodded in response.

"But it means that a boxed lunch he gave her might go to waste... because she must already be full..." His friends frowned before Kamitani forced the bread into his mouth.

"Shut your trap."

"I might be lying if I haven't thought about this before..." You smiled widely as you said thank you to him. "Thank you, Kotaro. I was just feeling really hungry and your brother hasn't eaten yet. You saved me." You received the bento gently from him.

"I mean, I do feel this happy. To not eat the lunch would be the real lie."

Both of your and Kotaro's stomachs growled of starving, you gasped before chuckling lightly. "Ryu, can you carry this for me?" Ryuuichi nodded as he grabbed it. "I'm gonna reward him. Let's eat lunch together with your brother, okay?" You picked him up and carried him in your arms.

Ryuuichi turned around as the boys looked at your sweet moment. "(L/N)-chan, you..."

"After you ate all that..."

"Be the mother of my child!"

You chuckled lightly and smiled sheepishly, the boys felt scared as they met Kamitani's and Ryuuichi's gazes, telling them to back off from you.

Yuki and her friend watched you both leave the room before she whispered to Yuki. "Well, Yuki, it looks like your real rival other than his brother is her. Good luck!"

Yuki quickly shook her hands as she denied it. "No, no! I'm never ever thinking of that!"

.

.

.

You both decided to sit on the stairs to eat. You opened the lid and revealed that the food was messed up. Kotaro looked up from your lap before he was feeling guilty.

You smiled before you patted his head, comforting him before you placed the lid and grabbed your chopstick. "Kotaro, say "ahh."."

Kotaro opened his mouth wide as you fed him rice. You then felt someone tap your shoulder, you turned around and found Ryuuichi having rice in his chopstick in front of you.

You smiled before you opened your mouth and ate the rice. "Delicious, huh?" Ryuuichi asked both of you.

"Yeah!" You answered as Kotaro nodded with a hum.

You bent down to kiss Kotaro's cheek as a reward. Kotaro's face turned red before he nuzzled his face in your waist. You chuckled at him as you ruffled his hair.

"Great job on your first errand, Kotaro!"

Unbeknownst to you, Inui was watching you, Ryuuichi, and Kotaro eating your meal gratefully. "Good for them. What great they are. What a good thing for her to have him."

Suddenly, Saikawa appeared out of nowhere as he gave him the handkerchief. "Feel free to use this."

"Oh, thanks." Inui was going to receive it before he was shocked at who he was. "Wait, who the hell are you?!"

"I was also quite moved."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 5K 23
15 year old Kimiko Iruka moves to a different town due to a tragedy. Her now single father, who is a high school teacher, gets a job at Morinomiya Ac...
59K 1.9K 39
After having her heart broken, Yuzuriha Airi became afraid to trust people and will only open her heart to her important senpai, Kasamatsu Yukio. How...
247K 6.4K 17
You and Tsukki were childhood friends, but when you moved away in grade school everything changed. Now you're back, and you're both attending Karasun...
11.4K 287 24
The calm and sweet Aline Bellerose gets intertwined with the Asahina siblings after their mother, Miwa, who's also Aline's friend, asks her for a fav...