BAD BOY ABUSED (male pov)

By guiltypleasure20

*** This story is Liams POV from Bad Boy Abused. *** It contains detailed abuse both physical and sexual. Alt... More

Please Kill Me.
#2 Prepare for her to touch you.
#3 I can't do it.
#4 Keep your cool Liam, she's just a girl.
#5 Don't let the darkness win Liam
#6 Keep calm Liam, it will be fine.
#7 Deep breath Liam, this is it.
#8 Oh Liv, Always protecting me.
#9 Is that what she thinks of me?
#10 It's all true baby
#11 Acceptance is a powerful thing.
#12 She would run for the hills if she knew.
#13 Don't let the darkness back in Liam.
#14 You're obviously into her Liam.
#15 Screw trying to get her to hate you Liam.
#16 Why are you like this Liam, God Damnit!
#18 Liam you son of a bitch.
#19 Give it up Liam, she's not coming.
#20 I'm not doing anything with her.
#21 Olivia was dangerous to me.
#22 How could he break me so badly?
#23 Truth or Dare?
#24 Anyone else feel cold?
#25 Damaged.
#26 Didn't damage that shot did I?
#27 Oh my god, she's sitting at my table.
#28 How could I let things get that far?
#29 If Only.
#30 No Kissing.
#31 Make her understand.
#32 I really wanted her in the bed with me.
#33 Overall I just miss you.
#34 I want you to touch me
#35 Shit. What did I tell her?
#36 I can't breathe.
#37 I felt like I was dying inside.
#38 Closing the world out and letting my world in.
#39 omg, this cannot be happening.
#40 I prayed to survive.
#41 She had no idea what she just did to me.
#42 No, she never does around you Liv.
#43 I don't even like strawberry milkshake.
#44 Don't feel guilty because of my damage.
#45 You're just like him Liam, just like him.
#46 I'm too damaged to let you in.
#47 I wasn't sweating it
#48 That picture best be a fucking joke.
#49 Nobody could love you
#50 Let her win this round Liam.
#51 Are you done?
#52 You.
#53 That's insane.
#54 I'm not ready for this.
#55 Don't be a coward.
#56 You're setting yourself up to fail Liam.
#57 Liar
#58 I wish I was dancing with Olivia right now.
#59 I realized something.
#60 Don't be weak Liam.
#61 You can do this Liam. You can be happy.
#62 He's so much better for her than you Liam.
#63 I hate drunk girls.
#64 she's right Liam, you have to try.
#65 consent is a big thing for me.
#66 I'm different.
#67 You're always going to be damaged
#68 Just tell her Liam.
#69 Freaking Ben.
#70 You're the prey.
#71 You can't handle the intimacy.
#72 This was a bad idea
#73 That should be me.
#74 Intimacy. Closeness. Love.
#75 You're not ready for this Liam.
#76 Ever given a girl an orgasm before?

#17 Quit thinking this girly shit Liam.

13.8K 511 206
By guiltypleasure20

I brushed my teeth and looked back at myself in the mirror. I don't understand the fascination girls have with my face, I hate myself through and through. Was it my dark hair? Or the way I styled it? Because I opted for a typical fuckboy hairstyle, no messing around. I am a fuckboy. Or was it my eyes? I brought my face closer to the mirror for a more in depth inspection. Icy blue eyes stared back at me, the lightest of blues that were outlined with a sapphire ring hidden behind long lashes. Maybe it was my lips? I pouted my lips and mentally questioned if I should stop shaving to throw off some of the girls.

But then I might throw off Olivia.

I shake my head, halting ridiculous thoughts before I allow myself to get swept up by them. Olivia is out of bounds. Friendship is all I want from her. Grabbing my bag I slipped out the door unnoticed by Jax. I didn't get breakfast or pack a lunch in order to avoid him.

***

I spent the day listen to my stomach growl, food was the only thing I could think about so when the lunch bell rung I practically skipped to the cafeteria. I hated eating in the cafeteria and so did my friends but I persuaded them to today since I didn't bring a lunch bag. I filled my tray with meatloaf and mashed potatoes, avoiding the vegetables but stocking up on the jello and muffins. I took my seat at the back of the cafeteria, trying to avoid everyone in the room.

"Did you watch that murder documentary on Netlfix?" Zak asked me.

We got talking about how we would commit a murder and what we would do to cover it up. It was very intense and we each had some dark thoughts. When Zak asked who I would murder my mind instantly floated back to the darkness. I wouldn't even pick Jax, I would pick him. The one that used to come in my room at night and buy my 'services.' But I didn't tell zak that.

"Hey Liam, I was wondering if you wanted to go out this weekend? We could go get some food, see a movie and hook up?" I rolled my eyes as a brunette bat her eyelashes at me shyly.

"I don't wine, dine and sixty nine. Hook up, yes. Date, no." I answered truthfully.

"Oh." Her face dropped from my comment but she still lingered at my table.

"I'll add your name to the list and let you know if something becomes available." I said with a slight frown. My friends burst out laughing but the girl smiled, looking pleased with herself.

"Thanks." She replied softly before walking off. I shook my head.

"Damn Liam." Jordan said in disbelief, following it up "hows Olive?" He wore a sly smile on his lips and I rolled my eyes, knowing there was a hidden accusation behind that question.

I looked up, instantly spotting her. I gasped under my breath because she was looking right at me, ethereal green eyes lighting up the room, making the cafeteria brighter. "Nothing is going on." I replied, not taking my eyes off her.

"So you don't mind me throwing olives at her?" He raised his arm ready to launch another olive.

"Don't you fucking dare." I said with a menacing tone that took everybody by surprise, including me. I stood up and gathered the perspex boxes from every jock that had one on my table. They watched completely speechless as I gathered them all in slow motion, preventing them from teasing this girl any further. I carried them with my two hands and dropped them in the bin on the way out.

I stood behind the science block smoking and mentally scolding myself for letting Oliva get inside my head. She's all I could think about, she's all I wanted to think about, especially during my darkest moments. I was starting to rely on her too much and I needed to stop.

I tried making her hate me, I failed.

I tried propositioning her for sex, I failed.

I needed a distraction to distract me from my distraction and just like magic my text tone went off from Louise's number. I ignored the bell ring telling me to get to my next class and instead opened up the text.

Girls Locker room is empty if you wanna go for a round x

Be there soon.

I finished smoking my cigarette, taking my time and making Louise wait. Once I was done I stumped it out against the brick and stopped off at my locker to spray myself in aerosol before heading to Louise. She stood against the shower door wearing her cheerleading uniform and an arrogant smile grew across my lips, one she returned.

Prepare to be touched.

She grabbed my hand and guided me into one of the cubicles, I didn't like the closeness of the confined space. I could feel her breathing on my skin and it prickled the hairs on the back of my neck. I made quick work of unzipping my pants, she seemed hungry for it and I knew almost instantly that I didn't need to kiss her which made me relax a little. I raised her legs above my hips and lent her against the shower wall, filling her with all of me.

She kept her hands pinned against the shower walls, not really touching me at all. I could cope with this. I thrusted in and out of her and she lent in close to my ear. I tensed not knowing what she was going to do and waited for her to either kiss my neck or whisper in my ear but nothing came. It was very off putting to have her head randomly close to my ear and I couldn't think of anything else. It took longer for me to get the job done. Just as my explosion was brewing she sank her teeth into the top of my ear and giggled out loud.

What the fuck?

I thrusted faster and bit harder, letting out more giggles. Finally I finished and pulled out of her. and flung the shower door open. She walked out first and I followed directly after her, not even bothering to put myself back in my pants before leaving the shower because I just wanted to get away.

As I looked up from my fly I came face to face with the most gorgeous green eyes that I've grown familiar to. I couldn't help but smile.

"I'll see you around." I said to Louise, telling her to go away in a nice way. She didn't look happy that I just pointed at the door and gestured for her to leave but she complied, thankfully. The air just felt cleaner with her gone.

I kept my gaze focused on Olivia, sitting on the bench directly opposite her. I crossed my legs and rested my chin in my hands. Waiting for her undress for her gym session. Olivia looks bewildered but remains silent. It brings me so much amusement to play with her.

"Uh... thanks." She muttered.

Her words knocked me back a bit, they were unexpected in the moment.

"For what?" I asked, completely at a loss.

Her face is completely blushed, but that's nothing new. She now refuses to look at me and instead plays with the strap on her bag. Sometimes her confidence just evaporates, what is with that?

"You know... for taking everyone's olives." she finally said.

"Oh." was about all I could manage to reply, I wasn't aware she seen that and suddenly everything was tense. I needed to lighten the mood. "Well come on then..." I stand and edge closer to her, closing up a cold gap that lay between us "You gonna give me a show or what?"

Slowly I make my eyes dart down her body, drinking in everything she had on offer as she squirms under my flirtatious eyes. I would say she was smokin' hot but that would be in an insult because she is just straight up perfection. She wore white distressed shorts that showed up her tanned legs, toned, smooth and they shined slightly against the light. She wore a tiny black halter top that didn't quite reach the waistband of her shorts so a little slip of exposed skin peaked out. And beautifully conditioned golden hair fell loosely over her breasts, making me want to run my fingers through it.

I wanted her. For the first time when checking out a girl my heart fluttered, or maybe that was a butterflies in my stomach. I wanted to hold her. I wanted her to hold me. I wanted to kiss her and feel her closeness but more than anything I wanted her to pick up my broken pieces and glue me back together. I felt my breathing quicken as I became overwhelmed with emotions I've never felt before, but struggled with my whole life.

Quit thinking this girly shit Liam.

She reached down for something from the bench and before I could see what she picked up she launched it at me, hitting me square in the face. I felt it first and then I got a waft of cheesy feet that instantly turned my stomach. I guess I deserve that for looking at her like a piece of meat.

"Eww, Liv! They smell like cheese. It burns! It burns!"

I screeched dramatically as I picked them up and took aim at her face but the coward had already started running, when she peeked her head out from behind the bench pillars I made my attempt, flying the sock balls through the air but she ducked, unarming me and making me miss my target. I ran towards the showers, holding the door closed to hide away from the cheesy weapon.

"You can't hide from me you little perv" I heard her shout through a series of giggles.

I loved hearing her giggle, it instantly sent waves of warmth throughout my body and I couldn't not smile from ear to ear knowing her happiness.

"Yeah well, I'm gonna try." I shouted back, hearing the smile on my lips from the sound of my words.

A moment above my head caught my attention and before I had a chance to react her delicate fingers pulled down the shower lever flooding the cubicle with cascading waterfall. It was like ice hitting my body and chilling my bones. I let out an involuntary shriek.

"Fuck... that's cold." I said as I sheepishly came out of the shower, still wearing my ridiculous smile even though I was soaked through. "Truce" I offered, holding my two hands up in defence.

Droplets of water ran down my jacket but the dripping coming from my hair ran down my back, making my teeth chatter slightly. "I better go sort myself out." I said before leaving the girls locker room, giving her some privacy to change.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 33.9K 48
Bella is a shy girl, but when you get to know her she's outgoing. When she was 5 something tragic happened to cause her to be the sheltered girl that...
7.6M 410 5
***Please note that this book has been taken down because it's been published and only the sample chapters of the published version are available on...
1.6M 37.8K 71
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐄𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲...
78.3K 1.4K 62
Kaden falls for his childhood friend but has a hard time showing his feelings. He has a terrible relationship with his dad, he smokes, drinks, does i...