Knocked Up (Editing)

By HoneyBee___

... More

Knocked Up -Urban-
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Sorry
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (filler)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.....
Questions....Answers!
Chapter 20 (the real chapter lol)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Let's talk
Chapter 23 (filler)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
What's to come! (Sequel)
Help me please!
Book 2
Let's talk!

Chapter 6

85.7K 2.4K 1.3K
By HoneyBee___

The book not over chile! Chillllllllll lol, I know y'all be wanting a update and all, but a CHICK 😂 gotta life outside of wattpad & I just been having ah lil writers block with this book ya feel me? But uh best believe it's not over! It's just getting started any who on with that story.

Aubrey

I jumped up out my sleep and looked around the room. J was laying beside me snoring.

I wiped the sweat from off my forehead and got out of bed.

"Where you going?" He asked grabbing my hand.

"About to go make something to eat" I said trying get out his grip.

"Call me when the food done" he said before turning on the other side and laying back down. I mugged him before slipping my feet into my slippers and walking out the room.

I walked down the steps, almost tripping on the bottom one. "Shit!" I hissed walking into the kitchen.

Before I could reach the refrigerator somebody was knocking on the door "Ugh! Who is it?" I asked walking to the front door.

I hated being bothered by people.

"It's Keondra girl! Open up I got food!" She said.

I hurriedly open the door and snatched her in "Damn fat ass!" Keondra laughed going in the dinning room.

"What you got, what you got?" I asked following closely behind her.

"Pancakes, eggs, bacon, scrabble, grits, biscuits, and orange juice" Keondra said taking out all the food while she was naming them.

"Did anyone ever tell you that you're the greatest best friend in the whole entire world?" I asked smiling.

"Girl gon get yo food" Keondra laughed.

I ain't waste no time digging in "Baby daddy here?" Keondra asked grabbing her Pepsi and her bag of M&M's

"Yup" I said plopping on the couch.

"Good thing I brought extra. See you later babes, I gotta get to work. Just wanted to stop pass and bring you some food, love you girl. Love you auntie baby" she said before rubbing my belly, kissing my check then walking out.

"Love you too!" I yelled to the closed door.

I grabbed the remote and turned on the tv to Little Women LA. "Why you watching midget people?" J asked coming the the steps.

"Hey! There not midget people, they're little people." I said defending them.

"Nah ma, they midgets." He said making him a plate of food then coming and sitting next to me "That one cute tho" he said referring to Elena, which is personally my favorite.

"Who Elena? Yeah that's my favorite, I like her" I said before sticking a fork full of eggs in my mouth.

J looked at me before busting out laughing. "What?" I asked confused as to what was so funny.

"You gotta lil sum sum on your chin ma" he smiled.

I grabbed a napkin and wiped the syrup off my chin "Better" he said going back to his food.

"J?" I called getting his attention.

"Wassup?" He asked looking up from his food.

"Where having a baby, and I don't know anything about you...like your real name" I said sitting my now empty plate on the coffee table and looking up at him.

"My name is Juelz LaRon Santana" he said after gulping down MY orange juice.

"Birthday?" I asked sitting Indian style on the couch.

"February 18, what's your full name?" He asked putting his empty plate on top of mines. Guess we about to play 21 questions lol

"Aubrey Kimbella Stevenson, how old are you?" It's crazy I'm having a child with a man I don't even know.

"22, Why were you still a virgin at the age of 17?" He asked curiosity all over his face.

What the hell kind of question is that!

"Because I was waiting on my special someone" I said looking down at my fingers "Where are you from?"

"Harlem, New York, Where you from?"

"Miami, Florida. What brought you to Baltimore?" I asked

"You" he smirked

"No forreal." I laughed

"It was just a lot of shit going on up New York" he said shrugging.

"Oh"

"We done?" He asked taking the remote and turning to a basket ball game.

"What? No! We just started" I whined trying grab for the remote but he just lifted his arm in the air.

"Really?" I asked mugging him

"Yup" he laughed.

I pushed him before getting up and grabbing our plates off the coffee table taking them to the trash. I cleaned the kitchen and was about to start on the living room when somebody knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked going towards the door while Julez watched me.

"It's Yandy girl! Open up" she said on the other side.

I opened up the door and she walked on in "Hey big head" she said to J then turned her attention me. "Hey girl! How you feeling?" She asked smiling.

"Uh good?" I said more as a question. I did not know what this girl was doing at my door but I'm pretty sure J probably invited her.

"Girl come on and go get dress! JuJu over hear told me come over get you and take you out! Now we got a busy day planned so come on" she said ushering me up stairs.

What have I gotten myself into?

Julez

I pulled into my drive way and got out locking the car doors. After Aubrey and Yandy left, I decide to go home get cleaned up and maybe fuck something.

I walked into my neat and clean house. "Feel like I ain't been here in forever!" I mumbled jogging up the stairs and down the hall to the master bedroom.

I stripped out of my clothes and walked right into the master bathroom, turning on the shower. 30 mins later I was back out getting dressed.

I decided on a white Tru Religion shirt with the red sign, blue Tru jeans, and my white and red Jordan's. I finished of my look with a red snap back.

I grabbed my phone off the charger noticing Aubrey had text me.

Kimbella👪💙- JuJu?

Yeah a nigga added emojis lol

Me- Stop playing!

Kimbella👪💙- What? Lol

Me-What you want?

Kimbella👪💙- I like your friend

Me- I'm sure she likes you too.

Kimbella👪💙- Wyd?

Me- Nothing.

Kimbella👪💙- 😒 You are so boring JuJu.

Me- I don't care Kimbella.

Kimbella👪💙- Guess what.

Me- What?

Kimbella👪💙- Chicken butt! 😂😂😂

Me- You are so childish, bye Kimbella.

Kimbella👪💙- But JuJu I'm bored, Yandy dropped me of home so she can meet up with her boyfriend. 😔 it's nothing to do.

Me- You want me come get you or something?

Kimbella👪💙- Pleaseeeee?

Me- I'm on my way! Be ready.

Kimbella👪💙- Okay.

I hopped in my car and went back to Aubrey house. No less then 10 mins later I was pulling up and blowing the horn. Aubrey came out in some real short shorts and one of those lil shirt bra shits the girls be wearing. I turned the car off and hopped out before she could make it down all the steps.

"Where you going?" I asked looking her up and down.

"Uh with you" she said coming and standing in front of me.

"Hell no! Not with that shit on!" I said shaking my head.

"What you-"

"You're not wearing no shit like that out the house!" I said cutting her off.

"You are not my daddy!" She replied rolling her eyes.

"I'm your baby DADDY, same shit! Go change" I said pointing towards the house.

"Fuck you" She scoffed turning around and walking back to the house.

"Been there, done that, don't mind doing it again!" I yelled while she walked in the house. Bet her ass going go change!

Aubrey came back 5 mins later with a whole new outfit on. She wore a long flowey peach skirt, a white crop too stopping right above her belly and some white MK sandals. "Better?" She rolled her eyes.

"Much better baby girl" I said unlocking the door and helping her in before jogging around to the drivers side and getting in.

Soon as I started the car her hands went right to the radio. Black people always touching shit.

"Can we get some food?" She asked looking at me.

I looked at her before turning around and continuing driving You just ate not that long ago" I said laughing.

"What? I'm hungry, I'm feeding for two now" she said looking down at her flat stomach.

"Yeah a'ight" I said shaking my head. Me having a baby, this shit is surreal.

"IHOP then?" She cheesed

I laughed pulling into IHOP parking lot "Come on baby momma" I said getting out the car.

"Coming baby daddy" Aubrey giggled getting out.

"Welcome t-"

"Table for two" Aubrey smiled.

The hostess looked at Aubrey and rolled her eyes before getting two menus and leading us to a table "Can I start y'all off with a drink?" She asked directing her attention on me.

"Yeah, I'll have a pink lemonade" Aubrey said speaking up.

"And you cutie?" She asked me

"Just a Pepsi" I nodded.

"Coming right up" she smiled before walking away.

"And for you cutie" Aubrey mocked making me bust laughing.

"Why allat Kimbella?" I asked smiling.

"Cause she just ignored me and basically flirted with you in front of my face, I mean shit she don't know if we're together or not. She needa hurry up! Because I'm hungry and if I don't get my food, I'm gonna get cranky and if I get cranky then I'm gon slap her" she said rolling her eyes.

"What? Ms bouji fight?" I asked smiling.

"I am not bouji!" She said smiling. (Hol'up tho, is that how you spell bouji? Lol)

"Your drinks" the waitress said placing our drinks on the table "Are you guys ready to order?" She asked mugging Aubrey who laughed.

"Yeah, I'll have 3 pancakes, scramble, sausage links, eggs, bacon, and toast. What you want baby?" Aubrey asked smirking

"I'll have what she's having" I said shaking my head.

"Oh and could you please hurry uh---Jayme, jaymy, whatever the hell your name is, I'm eating for two! Thank you." She said picking up her pink lemonade and sipping from it.

The waitress sucked her teeth before walking away. "Excuse me" Aubrey called to a lady that was greeting the table next to ours.

"Yes?" The lady asked coming over to our table.

"Could I speak with the manager please?" Aubrey asked

"I'm the manager, what seems to be the problem?" The lady asked with concern.

"Your worker, our waitress was being very rude, and disrespectful, I even caught her flirting with my husband. I'm sure you wouldn't like us to take our service elsewhere now would you?" She asked the lady.

"Of course not, of course not. I'll assign a new waitress to your table right away ma'am" the lady smiled.

"Thanks a lot" Aubrey smirked watching the lady walk away.

She turned back around to face me and laughed "What?" She asked innocently.

"You are something else" I said shaking my head.

She laughed before picking up her drink and sipping some more.

-I didn't really care to much for this chapter, it's a little boring...to the the fact that I got writers block & don't know which direction to go. Anyways, even tho it was horrible! I hope y'all still like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 55 12
Choo Bloodclaat man !!! Falling in love with a Jamaican Solider was not something I had plan but it end up happen I got pregnant for him and everythi...
14K 1K 25
̶T̶̶H̶̶E̶ ̶D̶̶E̶̶S̶̶C̶̶R̶̶I̶̶P̶̶T̶̶I̶̶O̶̶N̶: **✿❀○❀✿** ᴀ ʙʀᴜᴛᴀʟ ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ʙᴏꜱꜱ ɪꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴄɪɴɢ ʜɪꜱ ʀɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ꜰɪɴɢᴇʀ. ʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ...
28.6K 629 49
Y'all should read❤️
15K 417 13
𝐀𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞, 𝐚 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝟐𝟐 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧�...