REJECTED BOND||J.JK✅Under Sho...

Von Ellarybts

"What other language do I need to speak for you to understand how I hate seeing your ugly face? " "J-Jungkook... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chaper 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not an update 😭😭😭😫😫😫😫😩😩😩
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter finale
Sequel teaser
SEQUEL BOOK !
OMG!😱😱😱
Wow!😱
Emergency writer&readers meeting!!
Author's final decisions
Dilemma
SURPRISE!!🎉🎉🎊🎊🎈

Chapter 42

3.2K 127 15
Von Ellarybts

°°"Be different"••

(I am so angry typing this chapter so it won't be nice, I'm annoyed, to the extent that I want to cry because there's nothing to take out my anger on. It's suffocating😩 , I want to hurt something so bad that it's killing me 😫😫😫)

I sat at the end of the table, staring at them laugh about things that didn't matter. They were all laughing and bickering with each other about things that I didn't think was funny at all.

"Oh but seriously, I wasn't all that bad during high school. From what I remember, I was the most handsome creature "

Alpha Jacob comments proudly and again, they begin to laugh hysterically.

"Oh come on Jacob, you were a nerd at that time, a shy guy "

Bella snapped, waving her hand around.

I watched them laugh noisily about things that I didn't even find funny.

"Look at that, I was the hottest guy in school at that time "

Jacob shot back proudly, the loudest laugh and the most annoying one was from Jin hyung.

What's so funny?

"Oh but seriously, There was this guy named Hitman Bang, he was the cutest "

Nur chimed in, her statement making both Jacob and Bella cringe.

"You mean the guy with the pot belly? What's so cute about him? "

Everyone was thrown into fits of laughters as Nur glared at him playfully. I glared at Jin hyung who was so busy laughing. We needed to get to the point, why were they all so relaxed?

"Hey don't tease "

Aunt Nur pouted, faking a hurt expression.

I stared at them blankly, getting impatience.Not all her pack members were present, it was only three of them. Her brother, the alpha and that guy named Jerry.

"I agree with Jacob, there is just nothing cute about him. Just a nerd like Jacob was "

Aunt Bella snap, flinging her hand around dramatically.

I couldn't take it anymore.

"Aha, and do you remember --"

I let out a throaty growl, cutting aunt Nur off her. Everyone looked at me surprised. I didn't fail to let my glare intensify as I stared directly at them.

"Can we go on and talk about the reason for this gathering ? "

I hissed, still trying to prevent myself from yelling at them. Aunt Nur clamped her mouth shut and nodded with a sigh.

"Sorry "

She whispered.

I finally released my breath, ignoring all the hard stares. That was better.

"So... What was it that you needed? "

Aunt Bella questioned, her eyes softening.

I bit the inside of my cheek, staring at her silently.

"I wanted to know what I had to do to break the curse "

The entire dining fell silent, the two witches exchanged glances, I didn't fail to notice how aunt Bella had nodded to aunt Nur, which caught my attention. Their foreheads were wrinkled with worry as aunt Nur cleared her throat, finally breaking the silence.

"Well.... Uhm"

She sighed

"At the moment, we do not have a specific solution "

I put on a blank facade, not reacting to her words to hide my heart beginning to beat so loud.

(Oh gosh, I can't write this well anymore. I'm discouraged, I wrote the first one better and now it seemed I don't even know wat I'm doing, it upsets me! 😭)

"Well and.... So far we might have a solution.... Uhm... "

She went back to look at Bella. I was beginning to get impatient

"What is it? "

Luca questioned with a hiss, cutting me off .

"Well actually, the only solution right now is for the both of you to....., ehem"

"To complete... "

I stared at her with a raised brow

"The mating process? "

My eyes went wide when Yoongi hyung completed the statement. Snapping my head to aunt Nur for confirmation. My heart stopped when she nodded gulping.

"W-what? "

I asked shakily, clenching my fist.
What nonsense, no, wait, she couldn't be serious.

"Jungkook, that is the only solution we have for now, we are sorry but... "

"There is no way I am letting my 18 years old sister complete a mating process! "

Luca growled, slamming his hand on the table. My eyes lingered on the glass table, worried about her. I wasn't going to disagree with him, he was right. I didn't think Luna was ready to complete a mating process.

"Luca, we aren't sure but.... "

"Then find a way aunt Bella"

He snapped rudely, his wolf taking over

"Like I said, my sister is too young for that "

I mashed my teeth against each other, my hands begining to shake.

"Luca calm..... "

"I said no! "

He snapped at the alpha, not sparing him a glance.

"Tsk, the the fuck is your problem dude? "

We all looked at Yoongi hyung who was glaring at guy opposite of him.

He growled at him, he eyes glowing.

"Shut up "

Luca hissed, Yoongi hyung rolled his eyes in response.

"I think you should do that instead. The fuck is your fucking problem? They are mates"

He stood up and leaned foward, his both hands supporting him.

"Yoongi "

Jin hyung called, clearly not ready to resolve a fight.

"They are mates, when and where they mate or do things with each other is none of your wolf businesses wolf boy"

Jimin let out a snicker, receiving a glare.

"Hey Look here... "

"Would you rather have your sister die instead of completing a fucking mating process?! "

Luca growled, pissed and stood up.

" No! They are finding another way! My sister isn't going to get forced into something that she's not ready for! "?

He growled, his voice echoing through the house. I didn't speak, I didn't dare speak because I was confused as the both of them. I was considering both opinions, they are all valid. I didn't know what I was going to do or decide.

I could not force her into a mating process, she was not ready for .

"No one is going to force her wolf boy, she will do it willingly, well that is if only she wants to live "

"Still, I protest and will you stop calling me that? I have a name "

I could see Hobi hyung and Jimin snickering at the scene, they are the only ones finding it funny. Their faces morphed into a serious one when they received a glare from Jin hyung.

" That's enough you two, we don't want to witness a fight here "

Namjoon hyung finally spoke, his hand flying to rub his face frustratingly.

Yoongi hyung rolled his eyes and dropped himself on his seat, his face blank of emotions.

I let out a shaky breath

"Is there no other way? "

I shakily asked, staring at aunt Nur. She shook her head before pulling out a book with brown pages, flipping through it.

"We don't have an actual solution "

She said, her eyes skimming the pages. I let out a shaky breath, biting my lip.

"Then find one! "

Luca snapped rudely .

"We are trying Luca"

He growled after aunt Bella spoke.

"Calm your wolf kid, at least for your sister, your anger isn't helping in any way "

Jin hyung snapped, clearly annoyed.

"Don't worry Jungkook, there has to be another way, we'll figure it out "

I stared at aunt Bella blankly, not reacting to her words of assurance. Luna's face flashing through my mind making my chest conjest painfully. What was I going to do? About her?

I couldn't loose her, I would die before that happened.

"What about her dreams? "
Everyone stopped whatever there were doing, aunt Nur closing her book.

She looked at her co-witch worriedly before turning back to me.

"W-what dream Jungkook? "

I squinted my eyes at her, not sure why she has gotten so restless as if she was expecting something worst, something worth being afraid of.

Despite my confusion, I still spoke.

"She has been having nightmares every night, her curse will act up right after that and the medallion's spell wore off"

Both of their mouths opened in shock

"Oh no, what is the dream about? "

I didn't understand why they were both scared at the moment, and I was debating whether to say it so openly. I bit the inside of my cheek, still debating on my options.

I couldn't say her dream but we are all here to look for a solution, no one is an outsider right?

I sighed

"They were about me ... "

"My death "

Their hands flew to their mouths, something that women do to express how shocked they are.

"W-what? "

Aunt Nur asked shakily, fear evident on her face. I slumped my shoulders

"Can you tell us one of them? "

"She said I died because of her, and there was this feminine voice who keeps telling her she'd loose me because of her actions , the voice belonged to that witch. In the dream she had told me to mark her.. "

I shifted in my seat uncomfortably, feeling strange talking about it

"I did and I pulled away only to collapse "

Again, they both looked at each other.

"She wouldn't let me go anywhere, she gets paranoid with me gone "

"Oh no , where is she? "

Jerry asked, his forehead gathered in worry. I fought back a growl, tryingt too calm my possessive mode from rising. I didn't like him asking of my mate's whereabouts, I hated it.

"She's sleeping "

I answered flatly, not sparing him a glance.

"Is she ok? "

The alpha Jacob asked, I nodded slightly in reply.

Luca stood up abruptly, his chair screeching against the tiled floor.

We looked at him, expecting him to snap or something

"Luca... "

The alpha began but he was cut off

"I'm going to see my sister "

With this, he strolled away from the gathering. A lot of them releasing their breaths as they retreated their gaze from him.

"The hell with that dude? "

Yoongi hyung asked, annoyed.

"Is there anything different that you've noticed? "

Aunt Bella asked, eventually ignoring his question. I stayed silent, trying to recall something that I knew was abnormal about her actions.

"She doesn't look so well, she looks as though she's had a fever but when I gave her medicines, it didn't go away"

"She has gotten weak, she gets emotional and scared all the time and.... "

I paused, diverting my gaze to the table.

"She tends to sleep a lot, always tired"

There was a long moment of silence, every worried eyes on me as I fixed mine on the table.

"We need to find a solution "

The alpha Jacob spoke up, his voice booming the through the Hall.

"But why is she dreaming of a dead witch, she's dead right? "

Jin hyung asked, his tone laced with worry

"Yeah she is, but black magic is different. "

Aunt Nur looked at me

"Jungkook, for now, I'd advice you don't take any of her blood "

I raised a brow at her

Why would I drink from her? Well at least not in her condition.

"I mean, you are mates, and I know you wouldn't, not in her state but it's better, safe than sorry. The dream might mean something. Black magic is dangerous, it's toxic and it won't stop ,no . Not until it destroys something important "

"You need to refrain from anything of that sort, please "

***

I sat alone at the table, not moving from where I was seated. They had all gone to check on Luna, her pack meets are still here along with the witches. Everyone was apparently upstairs whilst I was stuck here not ready to see her.

How was I going to explain this to her? How would I tell her all these? What will be her reaction? About everything that had been said.

I couldn't tell her and make her think I was in danger because of her. I was afraid she'd push me away. I couldn't bear a distance from her.

No, not now, not now that I've gotten so I attached to my mate, I won't be able to handle it if she begins to stay away from me. I know it was what she'd do. Last time I got shot because, of her, she kept repeating apologies and crying. What more this?

I sighed and rubbed both of my palms on my face, letting out a shaky breath.

"Jungkook "

My head shot to the side, seeing her clan witch staring at me with soft worried eyes, a warm smile on her lips. She began to approach, pulling a chair to sit down and placing her hand on top of my left hand on the table. I remained silent and emotionless. I wasn't ready to let them know how I was feeling. How scared I was.

I didn't want to show it to them.

"It's ok to be scared"

My eyes rounded in size, quickly covering my shocked expression with a blank one. What was I expecting? She was a fucking witch, she could read emotions easily.

"Let it all out, it's going to be ok, you won't loose her. No matter what. You two are mates, you are destined to live together and be happy. You don't have to loose hope "

I wouldn't call my condition as losing hope. I was just scared, well, guess that explains it a bit. Her words still didn't put me at ease.
But I still managed to nod twice.

"But there is something I didn't tell you "

A lump quickly rose to my throat at her words, I really hoped it wasn't the one to shatter me. My heart rate picked up and I needed to calm it down.

I gulped shakily, my expression still a hard one.

"What is it? "

I blurted out

"She'll start acting strangely, abnormally "

I held back a growl, my hands squeezing themselves tightly.

"What do you mean? "

I asked, averting my gaze to stare at the table.

"It will begin to manipulate her, but you need to be there for her"

She spoke

"The poor thing has gone through hell and back, she needs you now more than ever "

It was true, my mate had gone through something that a girl shouldn't go through yet she survived till now. I could only imagine how miserable her life was. And here I was, being a complete jerk and adding to her problems.

Clenching my jaws, I nodded at her

"Don't worry, she will get ok with you around. Black magic is very destructive, it won't go without taking one of you. It will never stop until it gets a chance to hurt you or her. It just full of tricks but you have to stay strong and protect her . There is a solution and no matter what, she will be fine "

I stayed silent as she gave my hand a last squeeze before standing up, her hands clutching onto her gown.

I didn't look at her but from the corner of my eye, I saw, her pause abruptly in her tracks after taking some few steps to leave.

"And yes "

I turned my head to look at her, her face soft with a warm smile tugged on her lips

"Evil can never overpower love. Black magic can be evilly powerful but the power of love over rules everything. It is like water, it can go everywhere and destroy what it aims for , that is what love is Jungkook, keep that in mind "

With this, she gave me one last smile and walked away. My eyes roamed on her figure in confusion.

One thing I hated about witches is their parables and word puzzles . They will never go straight to the point. They only confuse you and go away, leaving you to solve the after math.

My thoughts quickly went back to her.
The same questions lurking in my mind. The thought of her staying away from me after she finds out I couldn't possibly get hurt from trying to break her curse makes my heart ache. I can't bear losing her, I can't bear her trying to stay away, I might go crazy.

How will I tell her? How am I supposed to keep it from her if she asked?

Keeping it from her was the worst idea but tell her was a whole different case.

I couldn't risk it.

Because I'm afraid to ever loose her, I won't be able to let her go

Never.

Was that selfish of me?

***

"Jungkookie~~"

The corners of my lips quirked up as I heard the sweetest voice I have ever heard. I smiled at her excitement, her hands stretched out to me as I walked towards her. She was tugged under the bed covers, sitting up with the sheet covers half of her body.

Her smile was so wide that I could barely see her big doe eyes that disappeared with it.

I chuckled as I crouched next to the bed, her both hands cupping my face. Squeezing my eyes shut, I allowed her to mess with my face, scattering my hair and squishing my cheeks right after.

"Awww aren't you a cutie "

She mumbled, acting damn adorable. I chuckled, my eyes still shut ,

"You look like a fish "

She continued to squish my cheeks and I laughed

Bringing my hands up, I held her wrists, kissing her palm before holding them in mine and intertwining my fingers with hers.

"I missed you "

I smiled at her whine, staring up at her eyes.

Something was pushing me to tell her and something was pushing me not to . But how was I supposed to ignore the fact that I might loose that smile, that happiness, those gorgeous bright eyes for the rest of my life if I dared to tell her.

That smile was priceless, I couldn't afford ruining it, not when I loved it so much. Not when my stomach fluttered at the sight if it. Not when my heart rate picks up amazingly whenever those purple eyes stared at me. I couldn't afford that. The prize was too expensive.

Telling her was too expensive for me.

"Jungkook? "

I blinked, snapping out of my thought to see her once happy eyes filled with worry

"What is wrong? "

I straightened my spine, adjusting my knees to the other one and squeezing her hand.

"Jungkook are you ok? You spaced out and seemed not to have heard what I was saying "

My mouth parted to give an excuse but I quickly shut it. I stared at her, masking my scared expression with a blank one.

"Kookie? "

That name coming from her made me feel as though I was on top of the world. It sounded too heartwarming and made butterflies linger in my stomach happily. I managed to put on my best fake smile, squeezing her hands in mine as the tingles shot up my arm.

"Nothing flower "
I answered, careful not to create suspicions

"What were you saying again? "

She frowned when I asked her, her purple orbs searching my face for anything unusual. I smiled at and she returned the smile glady which surprised me of how easily she suddenly got convinced.

"Aha! "

She exclaimed happily

"Luca got me this! "

She held up her right hand, revealing a silver bracelet in the form if flowers with countless emerald green gemstones.

She grinned happily at me, the bracelet rolling down to her elbow. It was a perfect combination with the size of her hand and her complexion.

"It's gorgeous "

I smiled

"Just like you, you are so pretty that's everything becomes pretty on you "

Her hands quickly flew to cover cup her cheeks . She suddenly became all red, I let out a throaty Laugh at how she blushed so hard with a simple compliment from me.

She was so adorable. She looked red as a tomato.

"T-thank you "

She stammered , glaring at me when I laughed at her.

"Did you eat all the food Jin hyung brought? "

She nodded frantically and smirked

"I scavenged everything "

"To his surprise "

She whispered the last part making me stifle a laugh.

"Good, that's my girl "

She giggled happily but stopped when I began to lift her up bridal style.

"What are you doing? "

She whispered after squealing at my abrupt actions.

I began to walk towards the bathroom with her in my arms.

"Getting my whiny baby girl in the shower "

I answered as I kicked the bathroom door opened and she giggled happily making me laugh.

I knew I was treading dangerous waters by keeping her in the dark but I would never regret choosing to see her smile and be happy.

Hmm, my problems keep increasing. Someone decided to report me dead on Facebook and due to that, my account got blocked. I swear if I get my hand on that piece of dirt, I am killing them. I've been having a small word to word fight with trash bashers about BTS, I dun know if it was them who reported me dead to Facebook.

😂 Now I can't log into my account, I can't loose that one too but I'll get revenge on whoever did it. 😭😭😭

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

409K 33.4K 60
"D-do you want to be my friend?" "Can't you fucking see that all I want to do is eat you?"
5.5K 194 34
"i hate it" "i hate you" "i hate you tae for leaving me all alone" [ taekook ]
16.8K 619 29
~Vampires?! - OC Story~ "Vampires?!" Taehyung said eyes wide from shock. "Yes, it's the only way we'll win the war." Namjoon sighed. "It's also a dea...
178K 11.9K 70
"Aren't Vampires and Fairies allowed to be friends?" I asked. Tae nodded, "of course they can be. But romantically, no. It's inevitable that the Vamp...