SUCCUMBING SALVATORE

By aestheticfoods

cara delores, a newly transferred young student, foolishly eager for attention. salvatore romano, an assistan... More

adonis
red lingerie
sanctions
cherry cake
fantasies
friends with benefits
artistic
girlfriend troubles
you look bewitching
gelato
rejecting her sexual fantasies
sinful
lessons in decorum
buxom
natural beauty
that bikini on my bedroom floor
did you fall from heaven
italy
venice girl
sat on a throne of lies
cut the tension with a knife
i don't want to hurt you
mafia don
mean girls
midnight shenanigans
sunrise
beauty
pretty girl like you
a big tough man needs someone to soften his heart
what the hell happened last night
little seductress
migliore amico
moan in ecstasy
nonna's sauce
dinner with his fiancΓ©e
friends
navy shirt
give this ring to someone you truly love
even god wants me to remember
angelic lullaby
no one wants us together
antonio
mile high club
you mean so much to me
chocolate croissant
i'll still be in your heart
he broke your heart didn't he
chicken soup
vip area
a piece of my heart
prom
epilogue
bonus chapter

gang

4.2K 88 2
By aestheticfoods

~chapter 25~

The slow start credits roll onto the screen and I sit back in my seat and I take a gummy cherry from Loren as she offers us all one.

"I love this film" says Loren to me and snuggles into my side and I have to admit this film made me feel like such a bad bitch when I first watched it.

I smile over at Brittany and she leans into my side, her arm is hooked around Aaliyahs shoulder and I watch as the boys pretend to be bored.

"This film sucks ass" says Grayson booing and Lucas laughs making us all shoot daggers at them making them chuckle and stop talking.

I dig my hand into the bag of popcorn for the fiftieth time and I sigh as I recite the words of the film in my head.

"That was such a cool thing to do!" Shouts Lucas in a sudden outburst and we all jump slightly at how he eagerly shouts that.

"Planned parenthood on that girl so her mum thinks she's pregnant to stop her going out with that Jason guy because Gretchen likes him, cool!"

"Um bro, what the fuck?" Says Grayson and we all watch in confusion as Lucas shuffles in his seat and shrugs with a red tint to his cheeks.

"Babe you malfunctioned, I think you like Mean Girls" teases Brittany and Lucas sticks his tongue out at her as we all recover.

"A bit too much" says Grayson smirking as he shoves Lucas' shoulder and we all turn back to the film playing in the background.

Half way through the film we have a slight toilet break and I end up in stitches of laughter on Aaliyahs en-suite floor.

"You have to get up now" says Loren laughing and I carry on laughing as I picture all of us taking a selfie in the mirror and getting half of Lucas' face popping out from behind the shower curtain.

"Oh god" I say as she pulls me up and wipe the tears under my eyes as I carry on laughing but I end up sitting back down to watch the film.

"Guys isn't it crazy that we are graduating soon" says Aaliyah and we all sober up a bit and I sigh as I grab a handful of Nachos.

"Yep" I say and I look around at everyone in the room and I feel my heart over ride with emotions,

"I can't believe I've known you guys for less than a year" I say

"It feels like I've known you forever" says Loren and Brittany and Aaliyah nod smiling as we all smile at each other.

"We've already got so many memories" says Lucas and we all hum in response and I watch as Grayson stands up grabbing his leather jacket he took off.

"Sorry guys, I have to go, I need to drop something off to Mary" he says and I think he's talking about the woman from the motorcycle gang.

"Oh ok sure" says Aaliyah tucking her hair behind her ear and she stands up to walk him moot but he places his hand on her arm

"I'll go on my own, thanks for inviting me" he says and he looks at me and I smile at him and he returns it with a wink.

I watch Aaliyahs posture crouches over as she watches our interaction and I just want to hug her and tell her there is nothing going on between me and Grayson, not anymore anyway.

"Bye" everyone says as he leaves and shuts the door making some of the things in that area of the room shake slightly.

"You okay?" I ask her and she nods biting her lip and looks up at me watching her wistfully, "yeah, fine" she says

After another hour or so the film finishes and as the end credits come onto the screen we all sit in silence and we all finish eating our snacks.

"I feel like a whale" says Brittany as she leans back rubbing her stomach and Lucas comes and sits next to her, "you look like a whale"

"Excuse me?!" She says and he tickles her, kissing her cheek as she kicks and giggles to which he tells her he was joking.

Smiling at their flirty banter I put all the empty packets of food into the bin by Aaliyahs desk and I yawn feeling tired and full.

"I'm off now" I announce and they all look up at me and nod, "see you tomorrow" they all say and I we hug each other

"Thanks for this Aaliyah" I say feeling happier than I did a few hours ago and I'm glad me and Grayson actually made eye contact with each other.

Arguing with your friend isn't the best thing

"Welcome" she smiles hugging me and I pull away after a few seconds also hugging Loren and Brittany.

I leave Aaliyahs house full from unhealthy greasy food but I'm hoping that has released the tension from me and Grayson.

I mean I won't just breeze past what happened in the hallways today but from his point of view things must be confusing.

My Uncle's car flashes and I get in turning the key into the ignition and I drive away listening to my Spotify playlist in the background.

When I reach my house all the lights are off and I shut the car door hearing it lock as I open the front door taking off my trainers.

I peek my head into the living room and see my Uncle still awake with a glass of red wine in his hand as he watches some sort of cooking show.

"Hey!" I say poking my head in and he turns around to smile at me, he ruffles my hair and puts his wine down.

"You okay?" He asks me and I nod passing his car keys to him and he thanks me with a yawn and leans his head back.

"You should go bed, you look very tired" I say to him and he nods finish off his wine and rubs his face with his hand.

"I will sweetie, but did you have fun at your friends?" He asks me and I nod smiling

"Yeah I did, goodnight" I say realising that's it's ten o'clock so I decide to have a shower and head to bed.

After my warm shower where I ponder over everything that has happened today and I sigh as the warm water drips down my dirty body.

Opening my mouth and closing my eyes I let the water come into my mouth and I imagine Mr Romano in the shower with me.

Every time I think about him my heart accelerated and I feel my privates throb with need, I'm such a naughty seductress

But I know he likes it

I get out of the shower and dry myself off rubbing in my favourite body lotion that smells like sweet lavender and coconuts.

I get into my oversized pyjama top and tie my hair up into a ponytail and grab my toothbrush and brush my teeth.

I hear my phone bing and I go to my room and check it to see that Aaliyah has text me so I open it,

Aaliyah:

Hey! Sorry to wake you! But Grayson has this motorbike racing thing tomorrow, do you want to come with me? xx

Me:

Hi! You didn't wake me, I was just brushing my teeth :) I can go tomorrow if you like? Is it illegal racing though? xx

Aaliyah:

No he's racing with his gang, it will be fun and Loren and Brittany are busy so don't leave me hanging please :( xx

Me:

Ok where do I meet you? xx

Aaliyah:

Outside my house, six ish xx

I put my phone down and spit out my toothpaste in the sink wiping my mouth and I head into bed not sure if Grayson will want me there but to hell with him.

A/N

yes I dropped some Mean Girls references in this chapter so sorry if you haven't watched the film ;)

jason is such a skeez~ Regina George

subversivej added me into a writing group chat and I've made so many friends and everyone is so sweet like 🥺

My insta- emilysophia_xox
My sc- earblaster16
My pinterest- Emily Sophia
My Wattpad- aestheticfoods
X. X. X. X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 6.2K 23
β™› π“π‘πž π¦πšπŸπ’πšπ›π¨π¬π¬ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐒𝐬 𝐜𝐑𝐒π₯𝐝. Emilia agrees to give her ovum to a couple so they can have a child...
Lucian By SmutH03.

Short Story

202K 4.6K 36
"If you'd let me- I'd fuck the fuck out of you." He backs me into the hard wall and I gasp as the cold, white concrete wall touches my naked back. "L...
29.5K 740 32
She is sassy but kind ,He is cruel but caring Their first meeting was terrifying for her but annoying for him Danger lurks around him ,Love surroun...
1.6M 104K 72
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...