RUPEN✔️

By AyeshaAbbas1

Book #1 of the Alpha tetralogy. Can be read as a STAND-ALONE. •-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-• Alpha... More

Concepts & Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Note

Chapter 19

2.4K 110 0
By AyeshaAbbas1

I grabbed the door handle to avoid losing my balance, as shocks traveled through my body with just one kiss on the neck, maybe this is where his mark will be that is why this spot is so sensitive.

I had goosebumps all over, his hands gripped my waist from behind, firmly.

With just one move of his hands, I was facing him.

"Dellilio." I breathed out, feeling my stomach dip in a comforting way.

His eye color changed and Zeus arose.

"Mate." I smiled, my hand caressing his face.

He didn't say anything in return, he just kissed me.

So slowly that it made my goosebumps have goosebumps.

I was on fire and my body was tingling everywhere.

This feeling was different, the erratic breathing, the out-of-control heartbeat, his eyes looking in mine so intensely as if we didn't know how to speak, this is the only language we know.

Everything with this man has been quick, in the blink of an eye kinda quick, I met him quick, I found out he's my mate quickly, we took some days to fully open up but he did let me in his secretive world quick, he accepted me quickly, and now I think I know what else is gonna happen quickly.

His eyes changed back again, and Dellilio was back.

His lips formed into a smile, as he looked at me like someone looks at a baby bird, with such a precious look.

"I love you, Savannah Maxwell." He said making my already out-of-control heartbeat go more loco.

Bexley was quiet, I could feel she was also speechless and just wanted me to do the talking when she'd be enjoying our mate's sweet nothings.

"I love you too Dellilio," I whispered, not blushing this time, I just wanted to let it all out.

He gave me the widest yet most satisfying smile ever as he grabbed my waist and pulled me impossibly close, crashing his lips on mine.

I wasn't surprised as I would've done the same thing if I had got the chance.

I smiled between the kiss, not pushed against the door anymore as I felt my feet move on their own will, Dellilio's body guided mine as we made our way to the bed, not breaking the kiss, the kiss that turned from soft to rough and passionate one.

My hands made their way to his jacket's lapels, tugging on them, he removed his lips from mine for a split second as he removed his jacket.

I started to undo his shirt's buttons slowly, as our kiss slowed, slow and long caresses of lips, feeling each other's essences.

When his shirt was open; that I could see his carved to perfection muscles again, I felt his hand make its way to the back of my neck and he opened the little bun my hair was tied in, letting them fall just above my hips.

I felt so little in his grip, it made me feel secure in a sense, the way he was behaving I can say he was also feeling safe with me.

Dellilio's lips made their way to my neck, latching on that specific spot, licking, sucking, and biting teasingly, my hands tugged at his hair; to tell him to not stop.

I felt his canines out, as they ever so slightly brushed against that spot and I shuddered under his grip, my canines were out by this time.

I couldn't help myself as I softly grabbed his face and crashed my lips onto his, feeling almost hungry for the feeling of them.

His fingers found their way to the back buckles of my dress as they slowly opened them, just as the fabric separated giving him access to the small of my back, the feeling of his fingers on my back was heavenly as another wave of shock shook me completely.

Then his hands brushed against my collarbone, to my neck, and then slowly in a teasing manner he moved the straps of my dress that they ended up till my breasts, one little move of my arms and I would be bare for him.

I didn't wear anything underneath, there was not any reason behind that, but maybe according to me, not according to Dellilio's intentions.

I helped him remove his shirt as he teased my lower lip between his teeth, I moaned and smiled at the blissful feeling, and earned a pussy drenching growl from him.

He undid his belt and my hands quickly went to the button of his pants, undoing it and then slowly undoing the zipper.

The Dellilio that stood in front of me was different, his eyes full of love and lust; they were even a bit dark, his gaze intense but still so loving that I wanted him to do whatever he pleases to do with me.

He looked so hot like this that I felt intimidated, I was not feeling like that before but when I dared and looked into his eyes my legs gave up.

His hands-on my ass, grabbing me possessively were my only balance, that was keeping me from falling.

I don't know when his pants were gone and how I ended up on the bed, he hovered above me, dipping his head between my cleavage and licked it like someone hungry for years.

His hands were roaming all over my body and they finally tugged at the hem of my dress, I had to arch my back up a little so I could slip the dress off of me.

As soon as the dress was on the floor, Dellilio's eye color changed again but this time it wasn't Zeus, it was something else, his eyes shined in the dim light of his room.

I felt my body heat up when he shamelessly eyed me, with a look of admiration on his face.

"You're the most beautiful being I've ever seen." He said kissing me slowly.

His lips made their way to my erect nipples, sucking them, licking them; teasing them.

I felt my canines come out when I buried my face in the crook of his neck as he sucked my little buds.

I don't know how what happened next; happened.

I sank my canines in his neck; I fucking marked him.

He went still, removing his lips from my body he looked into my eyes, face filled with surprise and another emotion I didn't know well.

In the next second his lips spread in a menacing smirk as his canines appeared and he buried them in the same spot he kissed me earlier, after licking it and sucking it a bit, he bit me; marked me.

I screamed at first; feeling the pain but when he took them out and licked his given mark, I lost it.

It was the most pleasuring feeling I've ever felt, someone can ever feel.

A moan left my mouth as I arched my back, the tingles traveling through my back.

He looked up with the happiest smile I've ever seen.

"I love you." He whispered, brushing his lips on mine.

"I love you too." I smiled back, already feeling the heat start.

In the next moment, his boxers were gone, as I gulped when my sinful eyes dared to go low.

I felt my breathing get more and more erratic as he hovered above me, looked me in the eyes, and kissed me one last time, before looking at me for permission.

All I could do was kiss him as he groaned lowly, blessing my ears, I didn't know this sound could turn me on so easily.

We were busy exploring each other's mouths when his manhood brushed against my folds, earning a gasp from me, he bit my lower lip; finally entering me and I couldn't even close my mouth to open it in order to gasp, I was just slack-jawed.

He entered me inch after inch and all I could do was become more breathless, even though it was not my first time, it still hurt a bit, maybe cuz he was my mate and maybe I haven't had sex in a long time.

Slowly he started to push all the way in, making me moan deeply, and then all out just to go back all in.

"Fuck!" He groaned.

His thrusts were long and slow at first as if teasing me or just simply getting used to this feeling.

I held onto his biceps, digging my nails into his skin as the pleasure was heavenly.

His thrusts picked up their pace, he didn't go crazy cuz we weren't fucking, we were making love, but it was all it took me to go crazy as I bit my lip harshly as I came around his length, failed mid-orgasm to muffle my moan as I released my lip and moaned the fuck out of myself, arching me back off of the bed but fortunately his arms had pinned me down.

After few more thrusts, he unloaded himself inside me, I could feel string after string of his warm cum fill me that I was sure when he'll pull out there will be a pool of it as it'll drip out of my pussy, or if I'll stand up it will be trickling down my legs.

I shuddered as he thrust in me for the last time, before laying down next to me, his breathing matching mine.

We took a few minutes to catch our breathing, I could feel my heart pounding inside my head, I came that hard.

When finally our eyes met, we laughed and I kissed him, getting on him, laying my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat as I felt his arms wrap around me.

"I love you Dellilio," I said looking up at him.

He smiled down at me.

"I love you too." He said playing with my hair as he looked at me like I'm the reason that he's alive, in such awe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 4.6K 30
Athena, a ruthless werewolf assassin who doesn't believe in mates is sent out to do a special mission by her father, Alpha Odysseus who was cursed by...
3.1M 106K 46
"You were made for me. And I, for you." His breath is right beside my ear and I tightly shut my eyes closed. He leans down closer. "I was made to lo...
1.8M 90.1K 31
[Completed] Every Wolf Moon, humans are selected from each village to be sacrificed to the werewolves; creatures worshipped by humans as godlike figu...
770K 19.9K 51
I closed my eyes ready for my death when I heard a very loud and dangerous growl, I swear I felt the ground under me shook by it. I opened my eyes qu...