mitsuba x reader π–™π–Šπ–π–™π–‹π–Ž...

By fat_slug

STOP READING THIS I WAS IN 7TH GRADE IM A JUNIOR NOW More

𝖂𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖆 π–π–†π–“π–Œ π–”π–šπ–™
π–‚π–π–Šπ–—π–Š π–Žπ–˜ π–š 𝖆𝖙
π–‚π–π–Šπ–—π–Š π–†π–—π–Š π–žπ–”π–š π–Œπ–šπ–žπ–˜ π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ
π”Έπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕓𝕖π•₯
π•Žπ•–π•π• π••π•’π•ž
𝕄𝕆𝕄𝕄𝕀𝔼
π”½π•£π• π•˜π•˜π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•’π•žπ•–
Going back home
MITSUBA WHAT DID YOU DO!?!?!
c-confession 😳
OH GOD OH FUCK
k were going to skool now
wocky slush
this crown thing
cacaπŸ™
woah
when i was young
gifts for mitsuba

π–œπ–π–Šπ–—π–Š π–†π–—π–Š π–œπ–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–’π–Œ π–†π–Œπ–†π–Žπ–“ ?

1.4K 28 50
By fat_slug

After you and Mitsuba left his house you both went out to town. You started to stare at him. He then caught you looking him.

Mitsuba: What, is there something on me? SAY SOMETHING! I NEED TO HAVE MY CUTE FACE PERFECT.
Y/N:N-no I was just thinking. You have a symmetrical face. If I took a meat cleaver down the center of your face, I'd have matching halves. That's very important.
Mitsuba:THATS SO WEIRD- WHERE DID THAT COME FROM. But, thank you for I have a symmetrical face, thats a fact.
Y/N: You also have emo hair.
Mitsuba: AT LEAST I DIDNT CUT MY OWN HAIR.
Y/N: ._.
Mitsuba: >:(
Y/N: Have you figured out where we're going.
Mitsuba: We're to walk around.
Y/N: Aight.

You decided to pull out your phone and send him a cursed image and a video. They both make you laugh at UNGODLY hours.

Y/U

He checked who texted him and saw that it was you.

Mitsuba: Godddammit what did you send me.

He opened messages. Scared to see what you had sent him.

Y/U

read 1:35 p.m

if you got the reference we now best friends. and that's on periodt 🤪💅🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8M 675K 81
"I just choked on my champagne," It was supposed to be your crush's number. How on earth did you end up texting Kim Taehyung, the Korean Royalty? A...
604K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
149K 4.1K 65
π•Žπ•™π•–π•£π•– 𝕕𝕠 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€ π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣π•ͺπ• π•Ÿπ•– 𝕙𝕒𝕀 π•—π• π•£π•˜π• π•₯π•₯π•–π•Ÿ π•₯𝕠 π•˜π• ? 𝔻𝕠 π•₯𝕙𝕖π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•žπ•‘π•π•ͺ π••π•šπ•€π•’π•‘π•‘π•–π•’π•£? ℕ𝕠...
957K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.