Kakavege road to El Dorado.

By Psychokisses_x

"Yeah and I told you to grab more gold and look where we are now, we are in a El Dorado fanfiction," Vegeta g... More

Introduction
Prologue
Joyful sailing
Sacrificial Lambs
Play ball
End of the road

The journey begins..

150 6 17
By Psychokisses_x

The Crowd was cheering as Kakarot strummed his lute and Vegeta shook the dice in his hand, "Tell us good sir what do we call you? Just so we can inform people where we won the gold." Kakarot hummed as he nudged the large man who looked at him with confusion

"Well if you must know my name is Nappa and you will be telling people of the man you couldn't win a single piece of gold from. Uhhh what do I call you two?"

"I am Kakarot and that there is my partner Vegeta and together we are Kakarot and Vegeta"

"Sooooo.....Kakavege?"

The two look at Nappa dumbfounded by the audacity "Wha-...No! God damn it why does everyone call us that?"

Silence fell upon the crowd as Vegeta threw the dice and folded his arms like the egotistical man he was knowing that the dice would roll a five and a two which due to quick math everyone knew that meant one thing "SEVEN!!!" Kakarot roared with a furious strum of his lute in excitement, Vegeta picked up his dice and danced with Kakarot and started to chant in joyful tune.

V:~Tons of gold for me~
N:_Hey!_ - Nappa snarled in a harsh tone and shook his fist in annoyance at the dancing pair.
K:¬Tons of gold for me¬
N:_Hey!_ - he snarled at the two again.
K&V:~Tons of gold for we~
N:_HEY!_ he roared furiously at them that caused a flock of birds to fly off in a distance, and the crowd exchanged a look then took a step back.

Vegeta stopped dancing and looked over his shoulder towards Nappa, the nerve of the loser interrupting his celebration. He stopped Kakarot from dancing and faced Nappa folding his arms "What is it Kong? Sore about losing your gold?" Vegeta said with a grin.

"I say we go double or nothing."

The two con artists looked at eachother then back at the sucker "I don't know if you noticed but you're broke, got nothing else to bet." Vegeta says with a chuckle. Nappa chuckled to himself as he pulled out a rolled up piece of paper which caused both Kakarot and Vegeta to raise an eyebrow.

"I have this." Nappa unrolled the paper revealing a map.

Kakarot quickly snatched the map from Nappa and muttered under his breath until he suddenly let out an audible gasp pulling Vegeta closer.
"Vegeta do you know what this is?"

"I assume it's a very large piece of paper with drawings on it which in simple terms can be identified as a map."

"Ha very funny." Kakarot pushed against Vegeta's shoulder to grab his attention, "no look it's the map to 'El Dorado'" he beamed pointing at the map.

Vegeta arched a brow and glimpsed towards the map whilst stroking his chin, "Ah the plot map," he hummed "so if we don't take it we don't have to be in this book anymore."

"But Vegeta-" Kakarot whined.

"No!" he huffed, averting his attention away from Kakarot for he knew his partner in crime had a certain way with... words.

Kakarot started to let out short puppy-like whimpers that induced Vegeta to let out a grunt. Rolling his eyes Vegeta kept avoiding Kakarot's glances but the further he ignored the louder Kakarot became and started to pant with his tongue flapping out like a beseeching dog.

"Come on Vegeta... I'll wear that outfit you like me in." Kakarot said in a seductive tone as he wiggled his eyebrows at Vegeta.

With no hesitation Vegeta looked towards Nappa "You're on!"he declared and the crowd cheered in excitement as Vegeta shook his dice in his hand but was stopped by Nappa gripping his wrist holding out Dice of his own.

"Not with your dice, This time we use mine... Kakavege," Nappa smirked at the pair.

Vegeta snatched the dice from Nappa's hand whilst gritting his teeth, imposing a smile as he scowled at Kakarot while he shook the non-loaded dice in his fist. Kakarot began to play Bond's theme on the Lute in rhythm to Vegeta's dice shaking "Stop that!" Vegeta snarled.

Vegeta threw the dice and immediately covered his eyes as Kakarot slowed his strumming, watching the dice as one landed on a three and the other spun in place waiting and hoping for it to land on the required number. Tensions were high. Vegeta refused to look as he heard a very loud audible gasp from the crowd he decided to peek between his fingers and saw the most wonderful sight the dice had given them the seven they required. Kakarot was quick to snatch the map from the pile of gold as Nappa dropped to his knees in consternation at the result.

"Ah it sucks to be you muttonhead," Vegeta smirked at Nappa and leaned forward to collect the gold from the ground, causing the loaded dice to roll out of his pocket and land in front of Nappa.

Nappa wrinkled his nose up at the dice for he had noticed they landed on a two and five, "Wait a minute.." Nappa furrowed his brows and started to bash his fist on the ground observing the way the dice jumped slightly but remained on their numbers. His eyes darted upwards at Vegeta's and Kakarot's awestruck look, "These dice are loaded!" he bawled and scooped the dice up in his hand.

The crowd all gasped and all glanced over Nappa's shoulders as he extended his hand out to show them. They turn their attention towards the two who look at eachother.

"You gave me loaded dice?" Vegeta says while pointing his finger at Kakarot who looks around confused at first. Vegeta leans against a guard who showed up to check the commotion then without missing a beat Vegeta holds the loaded dice up to the guard "He gave me loaded dice! Arrest that man!" He yelled motioning towards Kakarot.

Kakarot got close to Vegeta and the guard "Me? It was his idea to swindle these fine sailors out of their hard earned gold; he's the thief here!"

"Me?" Vegeta slams Kakarots face into the guards metal chest plate "have a look in the mirror, I think you'll find you're the thief around here."

"Oh you dishonor my good name sir!" Kakarot quickly grabs the guards sword and points it towards Vegeta.

"Ha! I shall give you a quick and painless death with-" Vegeta quickly holds up a spoon "this!...wait" he quickly puts the spoon down and pulls out a sword from the guard standing behind him "With this!"

The two begin to tap the swords together and Kakarot lunges close "You fight like a dairy farmer!" The two tap blades once again.

Vegeta lunges close to Kakarot. "How appropriate. You fight like a cow!"

Kakarot steps back and climbs up onto the roof of a mini shed as Vegeta follows close behind him then begins to clash blades with Kakarot again "I've spoken to apes more polite than you!"

Kakarot jumps back and chuckles "I'm glad to hear you attended your family reunion!"

As Vegeta thrust forward Kakarot side stepped and bonked Vegeta on the head causing him to fall over and rub the impact area looking back at Kakarot who now held both his and Vegeta's blade.

Kakarot faced the crowd and threw the swords to the feet of the guards "Gentlemen we've decided to call it a draw!"

"Don't forget to tip your waiters and stay in school kids!" Vegeta smirked as he rose to his feet and held Kakarot's hand as they jumped off the roof out of site from the crowd.

The two laughed after landing on their ass patting each other on the back.

"That was good Vegeta."

"And you were a perfect performer as always Kakarot."

They chuckle and stop as they feel a warm breath hit the back of their head.

"Dad?" Vegeta tilted his head and looked behind him. "Oh...oh no."

Kakarot pivoted around and glanced back at a bull glowering at them and flaring their nostrils, "Oh hi Chi-Chi," he tittered at the bull.

Vegeta looked at the bull then back at Kakarot slack jawed, "It has a name?"

"All animals have a name Vegeta."

"Chi-Chi is a very specific name don't you think?"

"Well that's the name she just told me," Kakarot rubbed the back of his head as he smiled nervously at the bull.

Vegeta facepalmed at this idiocy and grabbed Kakarot by his shoulders then started to shake him. "What are you talking about... besides aren't bulls male?"

"Vegeta, are you assuming the bull's gender?" he asked while gesturing his thumb towards the raging bull behind them.

While the two began to have a disagreement, the bull started to scrape its hoof across the dirt and bellowed.

"Now you've gone and hurt her feelings Vegeta," Kakarot said as he starts to step back "maybe if you scratch under her chin or something it may tame her..." he tittered and ran towards a fence.

"Kakarot where are you-"

"Good luck Vegeta!"

Vegeta followed Kakarot and both climbed onto the fence. "Were you really going to leave me behind?!" Vegeta screamed as Chi Chi the bull rammed into the fence tipping it over but as it touched the ground the two jumped off and ran down the street.

"Of course not...I was gonna come back for you eventually." Kakarot replied as he shrugged his shoulders. The pair skid to a stop and dashed down an alleyway to avoid the angry mob that was running towards them that quickly ducked and hid from the bull as it gave chase to Kakarot and Vegeta.

Guards blocked the path in front of the duo that quickly was avoided by a quick sidestep and luckily the bull knocked the blockage out of the way. Not even the finest archers could shoot the pair during the chase. Kakarot was grabbed by Vegeta who jumped and grabbed a clothes line swinging them above the street and to the upper path.

The two quickly darted to the edge and peeked over seeing two barrels filled with water they looked at eachother then towards the archway that they could hear had guards fast approaching and they looked back at each other.

"I bet we could make that!" Kakarot said with confidence as he motioned to Vegeta to jump with him.

"Two shillings says we can't" Vegeta responded with panic but not wanting to wait for the alternative he readied himself to jump.

The two leaped over the edge and plummeted down towards the barrels. And against all odds they landed safely in the barrels.

"I win" Kakarot's voice echoed in the barrel and Vegeta flicked two shillings from his barrel into Kakarots and they both reached out and quickly put the lids on.

Within seconds the barrels were being lifted up by a rope crane and it carried the barrels onto a Galleon ship.

"Kakarot what's going on?"

"We're in barrels that is the extent of my knowledge."

Vegeta groaned but was cut off as his and Kakarot's barrels were rolled across the deck of the ship and placed among other supply barrels.

"Okay Kakarot, on the count of three we'll leap out and make a break for the dock."

"Good plan."

"Okay... 1.... 2 ..... 3."

The two banged their heads on the lid of the barrels unbeknownst to them two sailors had placed a large chest on top of their barrels. This however did not stop them repeatedly banging against the lid of the barrel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 337 11
β₯ π•€π•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕑𝕒𝕀π•₯, π”Ύπ• π•œπ•¦ 𝕕𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕑𝕖𝕕 π•—π•–π•–π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€ 𝕗𝕠𝕣 π•π•–π•˜π•–π•₯𝕒 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•€π•–π•”π• π•Ÿπ•• π•₯π•™π•–π•šπ•£ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀 π•žπ•–π•–π•₯. ℍ𝕖 π•Ÿπ•–π•§...
48.5K 1.5K 32
Raditz stares at his little brother, half glare, half shock. "You are a fool Kakarot! Why are you thinking taking them on so recklessly?! Have you go...
36.1K 887 33
"You see, three years later in the 12th of May... around 10 am... it's when they appear to make themselves known." Shadow figures float through his v...
13.2K 427 13
A comedy fic! Bulma decides to have peace from the Z warriors, she tricks them into space; a certain desire occurs between two sayians. -what happens...