Is there life after love? Dyl...

Par Duskprincess89

Y/n L/n used to date Dylan Kingwell for a summer, but then they split and soon he starts a relationship with... Plus

Cast
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Epilogue

Chapter Nine

964 22 12
Par Duskprincess89

Y/n's P.O.V.

For the rest of the day, Louis and I hardly said anything to each other, the only thing that we talked about was how many views we got on the video. Even though, I had uploaded the video during school hours, it still managed to get over 3,000 views and 150 likes. As I scrolled through the comments I saw that most of the comments were so far so good!

User1: This is so good! You go girl!

User 2: Don't let haters bring you down, Your awesome!

malina.weissman: Great job girl! You should be on The Voice!

Y/n.L/n: Thank you so much malina.weissman, I think I will try out for the voice!

But then, I watched as the hate comments started rolling in yet again...

User3: Just because you upload a cover song, it doesn't mean your good at singing

IluvDylanK: You think we'll go away because you uploaded fight song? Your wrong!

Kittylover35: You will never be a good singer, just die already!

I felt tears threaten to fall down my face, but I wiped them away. "Y/n don't listen to them, they want a reaction out of you, the best thing to do is not respond," Louis reminded me. "No Louis, I'm not gonna put up with these comments," I said as I responded back to Kittylover35's comment.

Y/n.L/n: Your just jealous, I will not stop singing!

Kittylover35: You are just saying, your probably crying to your mommy right now!

Y/n.L/n: Shut up!

Kittylover35: Just do it already! If you don't, I will!

"Okay, that's a threat!" I said. And I immediately reported those comments, but even after I reported the accounts, I began to feel very depressed. "Y/n don't listen to those comments, your amazing don't hurt yourself okay?" Louis begged. I could tell he was on the verge of tears. I wrapped my arms around him and we sat on the couch crying into each others shoulders.

"Promise me Y/n, promise me that you won't hurt yourself, I can't go through that," he whispered. "Okay, I won't hurt myself," I said. We embraced each other tighter, and I looked over at the clock, It was 3:30 school got out 15 minutes ago, and I knew that Louis had to go otherwise his parents would get suspicous about his whereabouts.

"You should probably get home before your parents call the cops," I smiled. "Okay, but promise me again that you won't try to hurt yourself," he promised. "I promise that I won't hurt myself," I said again. Louis grabbed his backpack and walked out the door. Even though Louis did his best to comfort me, I still felt depressed. I was going to keep my promise to Louis and now hurt myself, but I needed to get my emotions on camera through another song.

I slowly walked up the stairs and went back to the music room, and grabbed the guitar and started the video. "Hey guys, I've been reading your comments, and I don't appreciate the fact that your being rude. I'm going to be singing Bring Me To Life by Evanescence, I hope you enjoy,"

When I uploaded the video, I hoped that whoever was telling me to hurt myself would leave me alone this time, but unfortunately, soon I would realize that haters don't go away that easily...

A/n: Alright guys, I want to warn you guys that from here on out, the chapters will go into darker themes including depression, I will post a warning for the darker chapters so you have been warned!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

15.8K 394 16
Y/n is trying to survive high school with her 2 best friends. Things are going fine for her until she meets Camila. It's no secret Y/n's relationship...
67K 1.8K 31
Kimbella is twenty-four years old and is a very successful businesswoman. She owns her own clothing boutique and hair salon. Kim has everything that...
The Best Kind of Betrayal Par Scout

Roman pour Adolescents

6.4K 56 35
June's senior year in high school starts probably the worst way possible - her first boyfriend and supposedly love of her life cheats on her and dump...
74.2K 1.2K 37
['You know, you look cute when you blush.'] Est. 3rd June 2018 Comp. 21st aug 2019 Editing/rewriting as of July 2021 (Dylan kingwell x fem! OC) #1 i...