𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆...

NickiG_1202 द्वारा

When King Enji falls terribly ill, and no other remedies seem to work, Prince Shoto Todoroki and a special cr... अधिक

ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 1
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 2
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 3
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 4
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 5
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 6
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 7
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 8
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 9
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 10
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 11
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 12
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 13
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 15
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 16
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 17
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 18
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 19
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 20
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 21
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 22
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 23
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 24
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 25
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 26
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 27
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 28
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 29

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 14

2.4K 104 67
NickiG_1202 द्वारा

Summer Solstice
●▬▬▬▬▬๑⇩⇩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

"Hah!? Looks like the walking sushi has some fight after-all!" Bakugo barked, smirking tauntingly as he approached the mer further. "Need me to break yah' nose again?"

"You're one to talk, with that deflated pufferfish you call hair." Izuku snapped back, clenching his jaw as he took a step closer towards the fiery prince.

Bakugo's expression looked ready to explode just then and there, the faint scent of nitroglycerin flowing throughout the pub. Izuku wasn't any better, he looked like a dog when someone took away it's a toy, standing his ground against the Drache prince.

However, before the two could even raise a hand to each other, another voice spoke out. "Bakugo, it was an honor to meet you again! Though, it appears we must cut this interaction short! Hopefully, you'll manage to take care of your friends, have a good day!" Iida quickly blurted out, placing a hand over Izuku's mouth as he latched onto Shoto's arm. Hurriedly, before the other can comment he drags the two out and away from the pub.

Whilst the trio continued running along the busy streets of Endea, the screaming of the blonde became fainter and fainter. Iida released the two once they reached an empty alleyway, the elf boy taking a deep breath in relief.

"What was that for!? He was the guy who broke my nose and constantly spat insults at me when I was in that smelly boat!" Izuku argued, a bit dizzy from how fast the boy practically dragged him around the city.

"Precisely my point, let's not forget that despite his attitude, he is a prince. Plus, if a fight broke out I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't just be you amongst that chaos." Iida exclaimed, recalling the harsh stare Shoto had when the scene occurred.

Shoto simply huffed at Iida's implication, a bit relief that Izuku didn't seem to catch onto it. "I guess it wouldn't be ideal, though it would've been interesting to watch." He suggested, earning a scowl from Iida.

"I'm sure it would, I would've got him back for what he did, I swear!" Izuku stated, fists pumped in the air in confidence.

Iida simply exhaled defeatedly, facepalming as he felt like a parent to two disobedient children. Even more-so, while Izuku continued to boast about how he'd defeat Bakugo and Shoto plainly giving him fighting tips.
____________

After the whole ordeal, the trio continued their trip towards the western district. Along the way, Shoto got Izuku five more accessories, one being another necklace made up of small pearls. The trip also consisted of Iida explaining the history of the 'Summer Solstice'.

Within the western district of Endea, which is known to be mostly populated by elves, is a flurry of magic. It's filled with the most outstanding potion shops and enchanted objects in all of Endea, the center of trade for all things mystical.

Due to the influx of Elves within the area, there are also many celebrations and holidays related to the race, one being the Summer Solstice. The festival was to celebrate one of the Elven many gods and goddesses, specifically Amun-Ra. He's known as the god of the sun and skies, the Summer Solstice meant to commemorate his return from winter with the longer days and shorter nights.

During the festival, the long-eared folk would commonly have big feasts of various dishes in their homes with countless friends and family. The Elves in Endea, however, spend it more differently, there they have the whole neighborhoods joining in on the celebrations filled with countless laughter and chatter. They'd even decorate the many streets of the districts, children would contribute by drawing symbols or murals of the sun amongst the brick walls.

Even just approaching the bundle of life, Izuku could already hear the various talks and musical instruments ringing in the air. Iida was at the head of the group leading them throughout the crowded streets, Shoto and Izuku huddled close behind him.

Izuku stared wide-eyed at the cluster of colors, admiring the foreign accessories and clothing some of the people were adorned with. He was like a moth finally finding a candle, fascinated with the many ornaments and lights strung up across the streets. A part of him wishing his sisters were there to experience such a spectacle.

The trio made there way deeper into the town, coming across the plaza area where the source of the festival was taking place. The skies were tinted an elegant pink with clouds of blue scattering across it, a spectacle scene from the area below.

Countless stands and tables were littering the sides of the opened area, filled with types of foods or snacks for passerby's to taste. Amongst the tables were friends chatting or gossiping, or children testing out which dish tasted better.

In the center was the real celebration, the fountain in the middle was seating many musicians playing traditional instruments. In front of them, were countless people parading and twirling around with the music. Izuku has never seen such a scenario like it before, he even spotted others which weren't even elves too in the mob, such as harpies with their decorative wings.

The last time Shoto once attended such a festival was when he was younger, which was noticeable with his nonsocial demeanor. Nonetheless, he enjoyed watching so many people simply living in the moment without any care.

"Tenya! It took you long enough, I needed you to help test out, my new babies!" A voice shouted out amongst the crowd, the trio turning their heads curiously towards the source. "Oh! Looks like you brought along friends too, that's a first!"

Iida grimaced at the voice as he came face-to-face with the pink-haired elf. "Mei, I've told you countless times I have many friends—" He was interrupted by said girl.

"Wow, you're the prince aren't you! I'd know that scar from anywhere even if you have that hood on, what's a rich fella' like you doing—" The girl cut herself off once her eyes landed on the green-haired boy behind the duo, Izuku a bit shocked that he's been spotted. "What's your name? Woah, I've never seen anything so green before, is it natural? Ah, you're like a piece of broccoli actually!"

"Mei quit harassing them!" Iida declared, yanking the girl back by the arm. "I apologize for her behavior, Izuku, Shoto, this is Hatsume Mei, a friend of mine. Mei, you clearly already know the prince but this here is Izuku Midoriya, he's um—from the countryside and a family friend of the Todoroki's." Iida exclaimed, the hesitance in his voice noticeable.

"Then pleasure to meet yah'! Though, now that you guys are here, how about we go test out my babies, I need more input!" Hatsume announced, Shoto and Izuku's expressions twisting into confusion. Before they could even argue, She was already launching at them at full speed.

Thankfully, Shoto had enough combat experience to dodge it unlike Izuku, who was tragically snatched into the large crowd. "Um—What did she mean by babies?"

"Mei is a chef, at least she's trying to be one. Her 'babies' are her many types of dishes, though she tends to go against the usual traditional ways. Nevertheless, I know where her father's restaurant is so Izuku shouldn't be too far." He stated reassuringly, Shoto nodding as Iida began maneuvering through the swarms of people.
____________

Izuku was still a bit baffled on how he found himself in this situation. Apparently being suddenly dragged away was on his 'to-do list' a lot today, as he was presented dozens of plates with a variety of foods. Mei brought him outside some restaurant, bringing him a new dish every time he tasted another.

Izuku knew some knowledge of human babies, how they were similar to guppies back home, but when the girl said that he didn't expect simple plates of food.

"So, any critiques? Maybe more sauce, or should I add a more influx in spices?" Hatsume asked assertively, staring intently at the boy in front of her.

"Oh, pardon? I guess it's..good?— I've never tried these before, my mouth does feel funny though." Izuku commented, Hatsume nodding before discarding the dish, except this time she didn't bring another one to replace it.

"You're not from here right? What's your home like, you probably haven't even seen this celebration before! Iida and that other guy would be here shortly, so let's have fun until then right?!" She beamed excitedly, smiling wide at the boy.

Izuku was a bit amazed at how the girl can change topics so quickly, lost at which question to answer. Now that the girl wasn't bombarding him with food, Izuku finally had the chance to examine her more meticulously.

Her salmon-pink hair reminded him of Mina's, yet unlike her fluffy curly locks, Hatsume's hair seemed to be styled into thick dreadlocks that went up to her shoulder. Her long pointy-ears were adorned with various types of piercings, golden tinted to match her glistening irises. Izuku noted the way her eyes never seemed to close, constantly wide and booming with activity.

"H-Have fun? What happened about the food?" Izuku asked curiously.

"Forget about that, that's in the past! We're in a celebration for god's sake, let's dance!" She cheered, maneuvering over the table to latch onto his hand, dragging him along.

Izuku just managed to walk properly, even then it came with a couple of tripping or stumbling, so you can imagine his worry about dancing. He didn't know what to expect once Hatsume brought him to the noisy plaza, pushing deep into the crowd until they found an open space.

"Just follow my steps, listen to the beats and you'll be fine!" Hatsume instructed, holding Izuku's other hand as they began to move along the other patrons. Izuku stumbling a bit when it came to matching up Hatsume's rhythm, tripping over his own feet.

Yet, whenever Izuku would even lean too much to one side, Hatsume would swiftly pull him back up without disrupting her own beats. Her reassuring smile never leaving her features, which helped Izuku in attempting his best.

It was then Izuku spotted another thing amongst the crowd and musicians, their was also singing. Once Izuku caught it, his eyes traveled around to spot the source, as he noticed it became more prevalent. That was the moment Izuku realized, all the 'chatter' and 'talking' he's heard before was actually just singing.

Mentally, he reprimanded himself for making such a mistake but the voice appeared to be in an entirely different language. Izuku was only able to classify it due to his history of singing, able to pinpoint the many pitches and octaves in their voices. It reminded him of his home, the thought alone enough for him to get lost in the music.

Allowing Hatsume and the rhythm to guide him throughout the dance, enjoying the more familiar atmosphere.
______________

"What do you mean they're not here? You're the one who said they'll be here!" Shoto exclaimed, a bit irritated how Izuku could basically be anywhere in these busy streets. Already fearing that same wizard managed to capture him and use him for potions.

"I'm sorry, but this was the only spot I know. This is Mei's father's restaurant, when I went to talk to him he said they were here but ran off again. Perhaps, knowing Mei, she probably took him to the plaza or something?" Iida answered back, his tone coming off more of a question, which didn't help to reassure the prince. Instead, it only worried him more.

The two aimlessly made their way back to the busy center, Shoto searching for any sign of green curls. He mainly was relying on Iida's height to oversee the large groups, a bit thankful the Elven boy was taller than average.

"Any sign of him yet?" Shoto asked, head snapping around as he gazed throughout the plaza.

"Ermm... Not yet, I don't think they got that far—Ah! Over there!" Iida shouted, pointing his finger outwards. Shoto followed the direction of his finger, not having to stress much as the familiar green tuft came to view.

Izuku was dancing alongside Hatsume, their smiles bright and carefree as they spun around to the music. Shoto admired the way Izuku moved, compared to Hatsume's sharp twist and turns, Izuku's movements were more gentle and fluid.

'He's like water', Shoto thought as he grinned at the comparison. The boy's green-cloak, that Shoto let him borrowed, also seem to flow effortlessly with his directions. He found himself lost for a moment, staring at Izuku's graceful dancing until his eyes came to his freckled face. Izuku still had that signature smile, but something was different about it.

Shoto recognized the way he and Hatsume's mouths were moving, coming to the conclusion they must be talking. However, it was something at the way Hatsume looked at Izuku which rubbed him the wrong way, it was like she was in a trance. That was when Shoto noticed a few others near them also sparring glances towards Izuku's direction, a familiar expression.

That was when Shoto stepped closer into the cluster curiously, wondering if Izuku may be in trouble or not. It only took him two steps to hear it, it was faint amongst the busied atmosphere, yet felt so prominent. The sound clicked something in Shoto's mind, especially as he felt the pull to go closer.

'Izuku's singing' Shoto thought, amazed as he found himself wanting to listen closer. As if he was singing to him.
..

●▬▬▬▬▬๑⇧⇧๑▬▬▬▬▬●
Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter
Welcome the newest character, Mei!!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Prince (Ess) Kamicara द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

894 3 17
Izuku Midoriya is a young prince in the land of Dagoba and lives in the castle with his sweet mother, Inko, and unhappy father, HisashiiiI. Hisashi i...
10.7K 307 37
Sequel to Knots in First Year! Izuku and Katsuki have gotten so close thanks to their first year at UA together. As their second year starts, when wi...
34K 2.3K 69
[Please spare your eyes the agony of reading this abomination of a story. I wrote this forever ago and had no idea what I was doing.] Empty. Shoto To...
979K 30.8K 57
Princess (Y/N) (L/N) is the daughter of the (L/N) kingdom and is considered to be 'outgoing and weird', but that never really bothered her. (Y/N) lik...