Simply Larry // Social media...

By pinksocks4

Harry and Louis have been in a relationship ever since the X-Factor. Partly Instagram Au. Partly texts. Partl... More

Intro
Um...k
Harry
Group chat
ONE DIRECTION
ONE DIRECTION
ZAYN
Louis
Text messages
Voicemail
Celeb Updates
ZAYN
ELEANOR
Larryupd8s
larrysbitxh
Text Messages
Louis(Twitter)
ONE DIRECTION
hs2
lt8
Not a chpt. But still read it
ONE DIRECTION
1direction2
Larrysbitxh
Niallhoran
Liampayne
Niallhoran
OneD_Updates(Twitter)
ONE DIRECTION
Celeb! news
Louist91
Twitter
Oops_met_hi_larry
Its chapter??๐Ÿคญ
ONE DIRECTION
hs2
Larrie_Account
Iliveonmycouch
lt8
Chat(L+H)
1d_upd
Lt8
ONE DIRECTION
hs8
ONE DIRECTION
harrystyles
Liam payne
Harry styles
Louist91
Niall horan
ZAYN
Harry styles
Group chat
Lt8
Text messages
Louist91
Pop_news
Jaytomlinson
Larrysbitxh
Headlines
Another chapterโšก๏ธ
Its not a chapter(im so sorry)
Iliveonmycouch
Felicite Tomlinson
Larrysbitxh
Phone call
pop_news
One_direvtion (twitter)
lt8
Jay Tomlinson
Lottietomlinson
Group chat
news_crews
louist91
news2J
Twitter
Text messages (L+H)
Liampayne
Not a chapter//new book
Harrystyles
Larryupdates
Text messages
@liams1D (Twitter)
Text messages
Headlines
โ˜•๏ธ Beachwood cafe โ˜•๏ธ
Harrystyles
Louist91
Huge time skip
Louist91 tagged harrystyles in a post
Harrystyles tagged louist91 in a post
~Mhmmmm~
~~~~
Italian translation!
This is the author's girlfriend :D

this is a ChaPtEr aGAiNโœŒ๐Ÿปโœจ

4.8K 74 130
By pinksocks4

⚠️if I wrote this good then it is gonna be a little bit sad but we all knew this was coming and had to come

⚠️~time skip~date<December 5,2016>

⚠️I understand Freddie has blonde hair so we're just gonna go along the lines that it'll change as he gets older. There are also a few other features that wouldn't match Larry's child so you're just gonna have to stick with me until. I might change some of his features.

⚠️character death

———————————————

Louis giggles as he shoved his face into his babies belly, blowing raspberries on the soft skin. He heard the small, airy laugh of the seven month old, lifting his head and resting it gently against Freddie's, his tiny hands coming up and resting on Louis' cheeks,"my beautiful baby. Can you roll over on your belly?"

It was one chubby leg after the other, thrown up in the air. Soon enough, he was laying, belly pressed to the bed, looking around for his dad. Louis picked his son up, bouncing him on his hip and spinning in circles,"Good job, sweetheart! I'm so proud of you!" He said continuously kissing his cheek.

He sighed, walking to the kitchen,"Are you hungry?"

The baby stared at his dad," bah."

Louis smiles, Freddie following after," alright, that works."

He sat Freddie down, putting cushions around him so he didn't fall over. He was barely at the point where he could sit up so Louis was still cautious. He'll admit, in moments like these, it was hard to take care of a baby by himself. He had his mom and his sisters and even Beth and Charlie to help when Freddie was first born. But, Darn his independence. He started refusing their help because "it's my baby. My responsibility." So, he moved into his own apartment. He even had some decorations to make it feel more like home. He knew that was a lie though. It'd never feel like home because his Harry wasn't there. If it weren't for their damn communication skills, Harry would be here. To keep them safe. To feed them. To hold them.

He often imagined what it'd be like if Harry were with him through the pregnancy and the last seven months. Then he'd have to stop so he didn't cry in front of Freddie, he had to stay strong for him. Maybe he should have just told Harry.

Louis stopped his movements, the bottle of milk resting in his palm, he looked at the ground sadly. He moved his eyes towards the little baby whose green eyes where staring back, little finger playing with his daddy's toes,"I'm sorry I let papa leave. You didn't even get a chance, little one. You'll meet him one day, I promise." He leaned down kissing his child's feathery blonde hair,"I don't know what id do without you."

The little boy giggled, obliviously, and wrapped his small arms around his daddy's neck. Louis picked him up, bringing the warm nipple to his mouth.

Freddie almost had the whole bottle down when his phone was heard ringing in the other room. Not many people called him lately so he sat the bottle in the sink, Freddie on his cushions and went to check out of curiosity.

He picked his android off of the bed, seeing his sisters contact on the phone. He answered, walking back into the kitchen,"Hey, Lottie, what's up?"he leaned against the counter.

There was a deathly silence before he heard pitiful sobbing through the phone," Louis...." he felt himself intake breath," Mom-she-s-shes in the hospital." He felt himself slip onto the floor next to his son,"She wants to- wants to see you. You and Freddie. Please."

He held his head," Lots, What's happening? Why is she in the hospital?" He felt a baby squirming over to him, noticing his distress.

"She didn't want me to tell you-I'm sorry. With the baby and Harry situa- she didn't want to put so much stress on you a-and-" Lottie was talking fast.

Louis squeezed his eyes shut, putting his baby in his lap,"Lottie! Where are you?" He pulled Freddie to his chest as the baby hugged him tighter. He began rocking them back and forth.

"The hospital down the street-"

He hung up.

—————————————————

Louis rushed to the hospital doors, ignoring the camera flashes trying to get a photo him and his Freddie.  He tucked the boys small body into his jacket rushing up to the counter,"What room is Johannah Deak-"

"Louis." He looked over at his sister, frowning when he saw tear stains on her cheeks. He walked up to her wiping her tear with the pad of his thumb and wrapping his arms around her torso, Freddie smooshed between them.

Lottie begrudgingly pushed him away, wiping her tears,"She wants to see you and Freddie. Go. I love you, Lou." She kissed her nephews head," and you too Mr. miniature Styles." Louis frowned. Not the time, Charlotte.

The siblings walked side by side to their worst nightmare. He still didn't know what was wrong. He could ask Lottie but he had a suspicion and he didn't want it to be true. Maybe she just hurt her foot? Lottie has been known to overreact in these situations.

Before he knew it, they were stopped in front of room 262.

He accepted and returned his sisters soft smile before pushing the door open. The first thing he could see were the flashes of cameras outside the rooms window. He walked over, closing the blinds before he looked toward the bed. His mom was lying on the bed, looking disheveled. She still smiled,"I'll never get used to seeing my baby with his baby."

He wasn't ready for this but he knew, as much as he didn't want to, That he didn't have much time. He saw jays eyes break through with sadness and he couldn't take it anymore. He sat down on the bed, baby in his lap and crashed into her arms. He cried into her shirt,"mommy...Mo- I'm sorry. Please don't leave me." He felt a little hand pat his shoulder, a bigger one petting his hair,"Why couldn't you trust me? It's supposed to be the two of us. What's happened? Why are you in the hospital? What were you not telling me? I-I still need you."

She put her cold hand over his mouth,"shhh, calm down. it's okay. My baby. You'll be fine. It'll be alright..." she continued comforting him.

Louis felt little finger pinch his arm,"bah." He looked up sadly.

He laughed quietly," silly baby."

They sat just like that. Staring at Freddie as he played with his grandmothers hand. 20 minutes of uncomfortable silence.

So overrated, Louis thought, just say something. Act normal.

He wanted to ask her that forbidden question, but he knew he couldn't so he wasn't going to.

"I wish..." johannah started, grabbing her sons attention," for my last dying wish, please Lou, all I ask is that you make up with your brothers-"

"I already have."he started.

"Nope." She held up a finger,"You need to make up with them and you need to give them an explanation. Tell Harry, he needs to know." She thought for a minute and then continued," I know you haven't been talking to zayn as much. Besides Harry, he's practically your best friend. Make up with him, darling. You know and I both know," she lifted her finger between them," that we'll see each other again. Don't get on my bad side." She squinted her eye,"id rather hug you not slap you, mister."

He chuckled through his tears, which he didn't know he had. He wrapped his arms around her neck, Freddie falling into her lap,"I love you so much, mommy." He squeezed tightly.

———————————————————

It was early December 6 that johannah went into a coma, only to wake up later that day. Although, unlucky for the family they were told she didn't have long. To get their goodbyes in. Louis never said goodbye. He knew, because he trusted his mom, that he'd see her again. He walked out, pretending he didn't see his moms smile. She'd always be so proud of him. You're the strongest and bravest boy I know, she'd always tell him. But what she didn't see, was him leaning against the wall, right outside her room. Hugging himself he slid down the wall, wishing for those familiar comforting arms to hold him up.

——————————————————

Johannah Deakin passes away on December 7, 2016  right in the eyes of her son. He sat watching as her breathing stoped, knowing he could do nothing. She was somewhere better. He slowly sat next to her body on the bed. He carefully picked up her cold hand, kissing it and whispering a small thank you, mom.

——————————————————

Louis was doing good. He hadn't broke down once. Not even when his little sisters sobbed in his arms. Begging for their best friend to come back. He needed to be strong for him.

He didn't cry, she'd a single tear until his little baby realized what was happening.

"Na-nah!" (Nan/nanny/nanna) The baby cried his first word, making Louis run out of the room. Falling into the bathroom, he locked the door. He was staring at his miserable reflection as he pulled out his phone and clicking that familiar number he hadn't called in over a year.

—————————————————

Harry ran through the hospital hallways, looking for his ex. He knew he shouldn't do this. He has a girlfriend, for fucks sakes. He's moved on. But, there's nothing wrong with helping a friend, right?

He found the bathroom, walking in to find Louis laying in a ball on the gross floor. He had to stop, he hadn't seen louis in so long. He only got more beautiful. No matter how sad, he was just flawless.

Harry slowly sat beside louis, hesitantly rubbing his back and sides," Hey, baby." He felt louis stop shaking under his hand," What happened?"

Louis breathed out slowly,"My mommy...my mom... she passed away about an hour ago." He sniffles, rubbing his nose. He took Harry's other hand, nuzzling his face against it. In turn, wiping some tears on to Harry, soaking into his skin.

Harry's breath hitches," oh," he moved closer, patting his lap," sweetheart, come here."

Louis didn't care at this point. He knew it was wrong but he moved. Getting into the position that always calmed the other down. He put his thighs on each side of Harry, shoving his face first into Harry's shirt, until he was completely sharing it with the taller man. He shoved his face into his neck.Harry wrapped him up in his arms, pulling him close and he was finally being held by Harry just not under the circumstances he'd hoped for.

They ignored everyone and everything for the next few minutes they had together.

Harry smiled into Louis hair," by the way, I brought you a razor, you little grizzly."

Louis giggles. Thank god for Harry Styles.

————————————————
Really don't think I put enough effort into this one. I'm on vacation so I was in a rush.

I also didn't check the grammar so, whoops?

Date: 8-1-20

-pinksocks4

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
401K 9.5K 21
"Just go get laid, Harry! Find a dick and ram it up your ass." "Why am I friends with you, Niall?" All Rights Reserved To: @longhairedirwin. Copyrigh...
160K 17.3K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
89.4K 3.4K 49
anxiety /aล‹หˆzสŒษชษ™ti/ noun a feeling of worry, nervousness, or unease about something with an uncertain outcome.