A FATED LOVE

By yassureader

On her bachelor night she came to know that her fiance is cheating on her, still she didn't breakdown emotion... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
new story
New story
Bonus chapter
New Story

Chapter 33

4.5K 345 116
By yassureader

Hello readers

Let's begin

Two days later a fine Sunday evening, whole family was sitting together and was busy in something very important.

Suddenly Kabir entered in GM mansion and saw everybody was doing some planning, by listening their conversation he guessed that they all are talking about some big party because nani ma and dadi ma were distributing work to everybody and they all werere noting down.

" hello Mr. SM"....... Kabir hesitantly called him only.

" oh hello Mr. Kabir, how are you?"........ Sanskar stood up with smile and shake hand from him.

" I am fine, how are you all?"....... Kabir asked casually while sitting on single couch.

" we all are fine"....... All said almost together just Rey mumbles to himself......" till now we were fine don't know further".

" you said something?"....... Kabir asked from Rey innocently.

Rey startled by sudden caught......n ...no ....nothing"...... He managed these words and Sanskar laughed knowing his reason of frown.

" Kabir leave this Rey he always continue rubbish talk, actually our whole family is like a cartoon film"........ Sanskar handle the situation.

" actually Mr. SM I came for an important work from you and Mrs. Maheshwari, where is she?"....... Kabir said while looking her and there for Swara because everybody is here except Swara and dadu in fact baby was also sleeping in cradle near their couch.

" actually my oldie Sanju is invented a new dish and he is teaching that dish to Swara and Nisha making them busy with him"........ All laughed listening dadi and Kabir become surprise.

" wow dadu's hobby is cooking?"......... He asked in surprise.

" not only hobby but his dedication he wanted to become master chef but dadi didn't let him do"......... Sanskar added piece of information.

Kabir become surprise by listening them thought what a unique family they all loves each other a lot as well as bond with friendly relation which is really very healthy thing.

" mom, dad see I have competed my dish first, bhabhi is still doing"............. Just then Nisha came with her dish bowl in hand while calling her parents.

Kabir guessed he heard this voice somewhere before turned and found Nisha he stood up in shock, Nisha too stopped on her track.

" you?"........ Both shouted together.

" do you both knows each other?"........ Sanskar asked but both ignored his question.

" what are you doing here?"........ Kabir asked with frown.

" this is my house I should be here only, you tell me what are you doing here?, want your payment with tip?".......... Nisha replied with attitude.

" what? Are you crazy do am I look like mechanic to you?"........ Kabir become indignant.

" not less then that?"....... Nisha again replied with attitude.

" you?"........ Kabir's anger reached its peak, he wants to reply harsh but then looked around and stopped seeing everybody's gaze on them, just then Nisha too realised what she was saying in front of family, Swara and dadu too came from kitchen by loud shout.

" Nisha how do you know him and is this the way to talk to anybody?"........ Sudha asked sternly.

" I am sorry mom"........ She bows her head and Kabir become surprise seeing this wild cat girl in a good little kitten way.

" by the way Kabir how do you both know each other"........ Rajiv asked sincerely.

" actually uncle two days before when I left from your mansion that night on the way she suddenly came in from of my car making me scared".......... Kabir said normally but his hidden tease reached till Nisha.

" what? But why?........ " is it true Nishu"........ " but why did you do that?"........ " why did you jump in front of his car?"......... All started shooting their questions out of over concern and Nisha fed up from the situation while Kabir was enjoying her irritation.

" mom dad, dadu dadi ma, nanu nani ma listen to me first"....... Nisha yelled and Kabir's smile become wide.

" this idiot told you all only half truth actually that night when I was coming from hospital"......... Nisha started saying.

Flashback

Nisha came in front of Kabir's car suddenly while showing hands to stopped it.

Kabir stopped the car with jerk and yelled loudly........" are you mad or what? How could you come in front of my car like this"......... Kabir's anger reached on its peak.

" I am very sorry to stop you like this but I really need your help"........... Nisha said from window.

Kabir saw her deeply and found her from some good family that's why came out of car......." tell me how can I help you?"....... Kabir asked politely.

" actually my car's tyre had been punctured and I don't know how to fix it, can you please help me?"......... Nisha asked in a pleading way.

Kabir sensed her helplessness moved towards her car, saw punctured tyre........" where is spare tyre?"

" what?"........ Nisha asked in shocking way like she heard some alien language.

" spare tyre to change in place of this punctured tyre"........ Kabir said in irritation like chewing his each and every words.

" it must be in booth"......... Nisha point towards car's booth, Kabir raised his eyebrow, then Nisha got he is asking her to bring it, she moved towards back side of car and Kabir shook her head.

Nisha brought tyre with so much difficulty while mumbling curses to Kabir...." huh such a rude can't he help properly didn't even think once how I will pick such a heavy tyre"....... She rolled tyre towards Kabir and lift her head and found Kabir is standing there glaring her.

" were you saying something?"......... Kabir asked sarcastically.

" nothing, this is spare tyre"........ Nisha rolled tyres towards him with an attitude like doing favor to him.

" Jack and tools?"......... Kabir asked while taking tyre in hand.

" what is that?"........ Nisha asked in confusion.

Kabir left the hold tyre with thud and went towards car's booth to take out tools to change the tyre while mumbling......" oh god where I struck"........ His attitude made Nisha angry but she gulp her anger because she needs his help, but she heard his mumbles.

" were you saying something?".......... She too asked in a same tone.

" you drives car but don't know how to change tyre as well as don't even know about basic tools need to change the tyre"........ Kabir said in sarcasm.

" I don't know all this, my driver used to do this"........ Nisha replied with attitude.

" then where is that great person today?".......... Kabir asked in same tone while changing tyre.

" he was is some personal problem that's why I gave him leave"........ Nisha said proudly.

" and started driving car by yourself and driving crazy to others"............ Kabir mumbles enough loud to make her hear and hand over her all tools after completing his work.

While suddenly taking tools Nisha stumbles a little by its weight and become indignant because of his words first and secondly his way of giving her tools without warning.

" how rude, can't you behave in suave way"........ Nisha said while shutting the car booth with thud.

" I am not mechanic that I need to behave in suave way while changing ma'am's car's tyre"........ Kabir said while washing his hand from bottle of water.

" ok then take the payment of your work, it can improve your manners"........ Nisha said in acrimony.

" if it is like that then keep it with you, at least you will learn to say thank you to the person who helped you".......... Kabir said in acrimony tone while sitting in his car.

" do hell with your thank you Mr. ....Mr......Mr idiot mannerless rude"........ Nisha indignantly completed her words but till then Kabir went with his car.

Flashback ends

All heard their first encounter with wide eyes in surprise and their thoughts are same all together that somebody dare to talked or behaved like this to Nisha and still alive.

" wow bro you are amazing, I must touch your feet"....... Rey said in naughty way to tease Nisha, all laughed including Kabir who understood his meaning from Nisha's sulky face.

" mom who is he and why did he come here"....... Nisha asked in sulky mood.

Then Sudha told her that he is lawyer and helping them in baby's adoption and custody matter.

" I am sorry Kabir from her side, she sometimes behaves without thinking properly and thanks a lot for helping her that day"......... Rajiv apologise from her side.

" it's ok uncle you don't need to apologise"......... Kabir behaved gently but Nisha made faces.

" ok guys let's concentrate on our pending work"....... Dadi dragged everybody's attention towards their planning of party.

" hmm it's looking like some party's planning is going on"........ Kabir asked casually.

" why is it matter to you?"....... Naina couldn't able to hide her sulky mood asked in acrimony tone.

" Nisha, behave yourself"........ Sudha scold him.

" I am sorry I should not talk about your personal matter, actually Mr. SM I came here to take your and Mrs. Maheshwari's signature on these documents"........... Now Kabir felt bad by her words and directly came to the point for which he is here on Sunday and took out few papers from his bag.

" Kabir please I am apologising from her side don't feel bad"........ Sanskar apologise from Kabir being embarrass by Nisha's behavior.

" actually it's a occasion of double happiness in our family for that only we are planning party one is Rey and Naina's  engagement and second one is our cute little princess naming ceremony we all want to make it grand"........ Dadi said in excitement.

" and you also have to come, after all you are Naina's best friend, yes your side you can decide from which side you want to come from groom's or bride's, but you have to come"......... after dadi nani too said in chirpy way.

" no, no you all can't do this"....... Kabir instantly said in high pitch to stop them taking any step regarding party.

" do you need to give your expert suggestion everywhere?"....... Nisha again said in sarcasm and in return including Sanskar all elders glare her angrily.

" Mr. SM I request you please avoid party specially naming ceremony as Mrs. Maheshwari is a celebrity and your family is not any less famous if this news will come out then Laksh Kapoor will not take a second to guess that this baby can be his and all our plans will be flopped, you can continue both events but without party and crowd just between trustworthy family members, but avoid parties and social events until and unless adoption formality will be completed, that's my suggestion"........ Kabir said sincerely made everybody drown in thoughts.

" yes Sanskar he is absolutely correct, we can't take risk"........ Swara said hurriedly thinking that Kabir is absolutely correct.

" yes, you are right Swara I think we should cancel all this party and celebration"........ Sanskar too supported Swara.

" no problem Sanskar we will do small puja at home for naming ceremony only family members".......... Sudha gave best idea and everyone agreed from her.

" yes choti mom is correct no need to do any party and all, and after naming ceremony I will leave for London with angel and then you all can do grand engagement ceremony of Rey and Naina, like this nobody will come to know about baby"............ Swara gave solution from her side.

" wow Sanskar she don't deserve the award of best actress in fact best daughter in law".......... Nani said sarcastically.

" nani ma is correct, bhabhi how could you think like this, I am not going to do any engagement without you either it will take years I don't care".......... Rey said in firm tone and everybody supported him.

" but Rey......"....... She wants say something but Rey interrupt her.

" no if, no but you know Naina will kill me if I will say let's get engage in your absence"......... Rey said with fake scared face.

" absolutely correct, Swara how can you think I will take such a big step of my life without you"........ Just then Naina came and supported everybody who heard their loud conversation.

" but Naina Rey try to understand dadi ma, nani ma at least you try to understand don't know how much more time we need to hide her from everybody till when you both will wait"....... Swara again tried to make everybody understand but she also knows it will went in vain.

" what was the need to wait, we will get engage on same day of naming ceremony but the changes are not any grand party but simple family gathering, not any public celebration but a simple private celebration what say?"......... Naina gave a wonderful suggestion and make everybody happy and proud on her love towards Swara specially Rey who thought no girl like to sacrifice the celebration of her wedding ritual but Naina did it grandly.

Elders are also so much proud on their both daughter in laws who are ready to sacrifice their happiness for each other, now they are relax thinking they will keep this family combine like this only forever.

Chapter ends

Precap - Karan and Siya are in Mumbai, family planned a one day picnic lots of games fun and banter all this planned by Nisha.

Why suddenly Karan and Siya are in Mumbai?

Where they are going for picnic?

What about Nisha and Kabir are they still fight or they improved a little?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
72.3K 2.7K 43
Waking up to reality with the view of a system, the stats that he could see described his powers. Issei died to only be revived once more to see the...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
25.2K 952 21
"What's wrong?" He asked. "My heart hurts,"I said. "Everything's going to be okay." "If only."